Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

My girlfriend and her HIV result palava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My girlfriend and her HIV result palava (736 Views)

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My girlfriend and her HIV result palava by ashmanpolo: 10:55pm On May 05, 2017
Early this morning my girlfriend called me on phone that she just did the test to confirm her status that she'd be expecting her result in the evening. The first thing that came out of my mouth was "who sent you to go and do test ooo?"
This gyal and busy-body. "Tufiakwa"
I called her like 400 times today. The anxiety left so much adrenaline rush in my blood stream.
"Babe how far? Have you collected it?
At a point she started begging me to calm down
My eyeballs changed color to pink. From a binocular view, visible smoke was coming outta my ears.
Charley I never knew HIV anxiety could leave goose pimple on human skin for straight six hours.

"Bae shebi I'm the one that went for the test, why are you worried - drinking my own panadol"

Mscheew this girl won't understand. The last time I did mine, I didn't even go back to check the result let alone collecting it. Hehehehehe. In fact since then I have avoided that street like a plague. Especially now that I'm eating in between meals to see whether I can slightly look like 'rasputia from Norbit' no improvement. This girl is here talking thrash about some freaking poppycock test.

Finally I'm happy tonight. I have been giving people drinks all evening. Lol
Y'all know the rest of the story.
Good night folks. Good night fam

Peace-out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My girlfriend and her HIV result palava by lokito: 10:59pm On May 05, 2017
That test reminds me of an adage
"Monkey dey sleep baboon dey wake am"
Wetin e dey find? Palava oooo
Re: My girlfriend and her HIV result palava by yarimo(m): 11:49pm On May 05, 2017
Op videos and pictures of the test results or the doctor confirm your girlfriend is HIV Positive grin
Re: My girlfriend and her HIV result palava by Poorboy: 12:19am On May 06, 2017
A wise man once said all of u going to the hospital for hiv test, will soon see what they are looking for.
Re: My girlfriend and her HIV result palava by dacblogger: 12:23am On May 06, 2017
Give your life to Christ,you refused... sad

(1) (Reply)

She Saw Me Browsing Nairaland And Behavior Change / Edy's Crazy Night With The Chi Sisters / Help!! Please Who Is Not Fair In This Case?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.