Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith (16740 Views)

Let's Identify The Ways Satan Fight Christian Faith And Profer Solutions / Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith / The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
1. Pastors
2. Pastors
3. Pastors

I can NEVER be caught DEAD or ALIVE within 100 miles of such charlatans.
Tufiakwa!

They only pray to their own Gods of JIBITI, not yours for sure! cheesy

I pity those who patronize them! Spiritual dunces for sure.

Rev fathers kwanu?
Re: 3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith by muhamm3d: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2017
Jozibrainz99:
I

OMG! Jesus in old testament....ah shudnt be arguing wit U. I can see u lack wat it takes 2 quote me. u go online google trash den come here 2 quote me twice for jst one mention..... I can see u lack wisdom, u kip emphazing on points hv laid. Beside dat, Jesus hs d power 2 do everytin in world.Everytin happened for d scripture to be fulfilled,he cud hv possibly saved himself if he wanted 2 bt he choose nt 2 cos of U nd i.And dat is why we are stil alive 2day. Christ hs come 2 redem us for d purpose of salvation...The bible hs made us understand dt we are sons n daughters of Zion.Jesus Christ is d king of kings n Lord of Lords..U can only get 2 God tru him. Miracles performed by Christ is enuf reason for u 2 knw dt Jesus is God himself. I neva knew my words cud hurt so bad dt u cud even quote me twice for jst a mention.....Read d bible well b4 u come here 2 spill trash next tym.....

so because of miracles Now Jesus is god? I guess all the pastors performing miracles in Nigeria are gods too cos well by your interpretation miracles make u God. If you are getting to God through Jesus so how come he's God again and he has all powers. Are you not contradicting yourself. Use your brain now. Think and don't allow yourself to be brainwashed. If Jesus has died for my sins means I can kill everyone and I have no sin Now cos he's died for it. This is too abstract and I cannot believe anyone will stand by these stories. He can do and undo but was killed and he now shed his blood, rose after d 3rd day?? He didn't know all this before?? Since he's all knowing. While will u allow yourself to be killed only to rise up the 3rd day. Why die at all?? Does that even make sense to you. It doesn't add up. Ask questions!! ask questions!!!! Don't just take this stories ignorantly.
Re: 3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith by muhamm3d: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I bet you, you know nothing about history. Islam promoters would have taken over the world if they were not tamed. They met a stronger power in the west. if you guys had continued in your quest, you would have all been eliminated by the westerners LOL. be grateful cos' they let you live. Your quest was halted in the late 18th and early 19th century. Go and read your history book Mr. man. You are not a force yet. On May 14, 1948, the west showed you guys who the boss is. Why do you think You all hate Israel? Israel is the big man in your backyard and when yous tried to mess with her in the 1967 Arab–Israeli War, sh*ts were thrown in your faces up to date. Come and sit in my history class before you start flipping your lips ahead of your mouth.
I am Christian and I do not believe Jesus is the almighty God. Of cos' he has a father who sent him to earth. It is all written in the Bible. Jesus is the son of God and he came to die for our sins so that we can be redeemed. He didn't ask us to kill infidels, he promised us that he will come to the earth to destroy disobedient ones who do not do his father's will. He didn't ask us to convert the whole world, he told us that many people will be destroyed and all we have to do is do his father's will and tell others about him not to force them to accept it. You have just been told now.
I do not make up anything against the muslims, bro. I got receipts for anything I type here. whatever I say about yous, I have read and experienced. The koran didn't ask you to kill everyone but to kill the infidels. If the world stands up against muslims they will fall in a single night. the islamic states are weak and that is why they hate America. Americans can enter Pakistan and kill Osama. Invade Iraq and take down Saddam Hussein. Tear down Ghadaffi's defense and have him killed by a civil commoner. Donald Trump has invoked so much fear in yous hearts that all yous can do is wish and pray for the better. Nigeria is spared because there is a large % of Christians in it, if not we would have been a target cos of our oil. be glad that Christians were not given the same command to kill. If we still went by the old testament as given to the Israelites, yous would have been toasted a long time ago.

Ohh so he's now on earth to destroy d disobedient ones. I thought there were many stories where he accepted even those that didn't believe in his message. Lol. Are you even a xtian at all. What are Islam promoters?? So in your view the Isreal Palestine war is about religion?? You obviously know nothing about history. So Osama hails from Pakistan?? Lol so u are saying Americans just invade innocent countries cos of their oil and d moment they see xtians in d country they stop. How are they different from Isis or Boko Haram cos they enter territories and take their properties. Are you not then saying Americans are the real terrorists??
Re: 3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith by weedtheweeds: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2017
You hate America so hard, not just you but yous, Muslims. You are all taught to hate America yet you crave to live there LOL such ironic nonsense.
Now, I also thought you read the Bible LOL. So much for an evidence. Jesus will come to destroy the evildoers. God is giving yous and everyone including me the time to repent and worship him. He doesn not discriminate. According to the Bible, we are in the last days and in his due time he will destroy the system of this world and make the world a better place. The Bible gave us much evidence to prove its authenticity like the prophecies of the last days (world wars, pestilences, hatred, death, increase in lawlessness and many religions sprouting claiming they know God while they do not). The Bible never talks about Mohammed, but koran talks about Jesus. Jesus is the last prophet and the best cos he is the son of God who came to die for us one and for all time and he was resurrected on the third day. Jesus ascended to heaven in spirit and he will return again, something the koran corroborates(ascension and return). The thing is that if the koran acknowledges Jesus, and states that he will return, doesn't that prove that he is higher than Mohammed who will never return? If the koran says that Jesus ascended to heaven to God, and Moh'm didn't, doesn't that prove a thing to you? Jesus was forgiving and accommodated the gentiles and the nations and that is why we are called Christians because a hand was extended to us to benefit from his ransom. Thereby, opening a way not only for the original isrealites but other nations too. Jesus himself said that he does not know when the world will end but he gave us signs to recognize it. Signs that we see today. I know Your Koran talks about some alien creatures which we haven't yet seen and never will. The Bible alone gave us answers that science cannot answer as to the condition of the dead and the history of creation. The Bible told us the earth was round long before science knew about it. It also talks about the depth of the ocean before science learned of it. The Bible has so much information like the existence of Satan and his origin, his name and his evil works, the miracles of Jesus and also the historic fall of Jerusalem. you just cannot miss reading the Bible.
Talking about the invasion of other countries by Americans, we all know that they have eyes for the oil-rich states. They will want nothing to do with a country like Burkina Faso or Haiti. Saddam Hussein as well tried to conquer Kuwait. If not for the fear of America, the Islamic countries would have pounced on each other, or Russia would have been so brutal with yous. Osama is from Saudi Arabia in which I lived for 2 years back in the early 2000's and he was captured in Pakistan. Pakistan is a very religious country and a deadly one. so when I made reference to it, I wanted you to know how great America is to go into a dangerous country like Pakistan and capture an islamic hero. Pakistanis are very secretive and live in clusters. If you want to know about how the muslims from different Islamic states live and behave I can tell you for free. Not to black yous, but to educate you in particular so that you do not get deceived into practicing terrorist acts. The debauchery, drunken bouts and homosexuality that go on behind your nose. Do not let me spill the T on nairaland. I know more than you can imagine and I speak Arabic too. I come closer than you in the real matters.
Americans don't give a fvvkc if you are Muslims or Christians, they just go for the wealth and they get it. That Americans stop when they see Christians isn't what I meant, I mean Nigeria would have been labeled a terrorist country just like Somalia or Sudan if not for the percentage of Christians. We could have been listed in the banned countries by Trump. got it?
muhamm3d:

Ohh so he's now on earth to destroy d disobedient ones. I thought there were many stories where he accepted even those that didn't believe in his message. Lol. Are you even a xtian at all. What are Islam promoters?? So in your view the Isreal Palestine war is about religion?? You obviously know nothing about history. So Osama hails from Pakistan?? Lol so u are saying Americans just invade innocent countries cos of their oil and d moment they see xtians in d country they stop. How are they different from Isis or Boko Haram cos they enter territories and take their properties. Are you not then saying Americans are the real terrorists??
Re: 3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith by oaroloye(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2017
SHALOM!

The only bad thing about your Message is that you didn't think of it first!

Thank you for making us hear this.
Re: 3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith by muhamm3d: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
weedtheweeds:
You hate America so hard, not just you but yous, Muslims. You are all taught to hate America yet you crave to live there LOL such ironic nonsense.
Now, I also thought you read the Bible LOL. So much for an evidence. Jesus will come to destroy the evildoers. God is giving yous and everyone including me the time to repent and worship him. He doesn not discriminate. According to the Bible, we are in the last days and in his due time he will destroy the system of this world and make the world a better place. The Bible gave us much evidence to prove its authenticity like the prophecies of the last days (world wars, pestilences, hatred, death, increase in lawlessness and many religions sprouting claiming they know God while they do not). The Bible never talks about Mohammed, but koran talks about Jesus. Jesus is the last prophet and the best cos he is the son of God who came to die for us one and for all time and he was resurrected on the third day. Jesus ascended to heaven in spirit and he will return again, something the koran corroborates(ascension and return). The thing is that if the koran acknowledges Jesus, and states that he will return, doesn't that prove that he is higher than Mohammed who will never return? If the koran says that Jesus ascended to heaven to God, and Moh'm didn't, doesn't that prove a thing to you? Jesus was forgiving and accommodated the gentiles and the nations and that is why we are called Christians because a hand was extended to us to benefit from his ransom. Thereby, opening a way not only for the original isrealites but other nations too. Jesus himself said that he does not know when the world will end but he gave us signs to recognize it. Signs that we see today. I know Your Koran talks about some alien creatures which we haven't yet seen and never will. The Bible alone gave us answers that science cannot answer as to the condition of the dead and the history of creation. The Bible told us the earth was round long before science knew about it. It also talks about the depth of the ocean before science learned of it. The Bible has so much information like the existence of Satan and his origin, his name and his evil works, the miracles of Jesus and also the historic fall of Jerusalem. you just cannot miss reading the Bible.
Talking about the invasion of other countries by Americans, we all know that they have eyes for the oil-rich states. They will want nothing to do with a country like Burkina Faso or Haiti. Saddam Hussein as well tried to conquer Kuwait. If not for the fear of America, the Islamic countries would have pounced on each other, or Russia would have been so brutal with yous. Osama is from Saudi Arabia in which I lived for 2 years back in the early 2000's and he was captured in Pakistan. Pakistan is a very religious country and a deadly one. so when I made reference to it, I wanted you to know how great America is to go into a dangerous country like Pakistan and capture an islamic hero. Pakistanis are very secretive and live in clusters. If you want to know about how the muslims from different Islamic states live and behave I can tell you for free. Not to black yous, but to educate you in particular so that you do not get deceived into practicing terrorist acts. The debauchery, drunken bouts and homosexuality that go on behind your nose. Do not let me spill the T on nairaland. I know more than you can imagine and I speak Arabic too. I come closer than you in the real matters.
Americans don't give a fvvkc if you are Muslims or Christians, they just go for the wealth and they get it. That Americans stop when they see Christians isn't what I meant, I mean Nigeria would have been labeled a terrorist country just like Somalia or Sudan if not for the percentage of Christians. We could have been listed in the banned countries by Trump. got it?

I want to live in America?? LMAO. Do you even know me? Do you know how good I'm here? grin grin Lol.
On the issues of prophesies of d last days in your Bible about Wars, fights and all. Please has there been a time where there is no war, pestilence, hatred and death. Is it today people have been dying?? I have told you to think. Leave all this stereotyped stories that doesn't add and read the holy Quran. There is probably more wars in the past than Now. So what does the so called signs even mean? You lived in Saudi Arabia and do?? Does that mean Saudi Arabia represent Islam. Islam is in d Holy Quran and not in Saudi Arabia. Arabs have their culture which I believe you don't expect to be the same with other culture. The fact that Arabs are living in a particular way doesn't mean Islam subscribes to that. Don't you think it's insane to think the Bible teaches America to be invading countries and taking their properties because it's predominantly a Christian country. You need to think. Arabic is a language like Yoruba and Hausa. The fact that you speak Arabic doesn't prove anything there are people that speak only Arabic and do not believe in any God. So you really need to stop sounding funny. Many countries like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Indonesia, Malaysia, Jordan, Qatar are all predominantly Muslim countries and are not labelled terrorist countries by anyone. You must think Pakistan and Palestine are d only Muslim countries in the world. You really need to understand a lot of things. I had many Christians in my family and they both read the Holy Quran with a clear mind I assure you 80 percent are Muslim's now and the remaining 20 percent are not going to churches or believe the Bible anymore. They have concluded there are too many discrepancies in the bible. I do say it everytime you cannot read the Holy Quran from cover to cover and not turn to a Muslim. Even if you don't turn to a Muslim you will definitely not be a Christian anymore. You Christian know deep down in your hearts the Holy Quran is the truth but you gotta desperately concurt fake quotes to shame it. Taking stories out of context and also claiming Quran says so and so should kill. LMAO we all know that's not true but you gotta say something init.

However, till now you haven't answered me. Why die when you know you will wake up after 3days. It's either he' didn't die or he died and didn't wake up.
Re: 3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith by muhamm3d: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I bet you, you know nothing about history. Islam promoters would have taken over the world if they were not tamed. They met a stronger power in the west. if you guys had continued in your quest, you would have all been eliminated by the westerners LOL. be grateful cos' they let you live. Your quest was halted in the late 18th and early 19th century. Go and read your history book Mr. man. You are not a force yet. On May 14, 1948, the west showed you guys who the boss is. Why do you think You all hate Israel? Israel is the big man in your backyard and when yous tried to mess with her in the 1967 Arab–Israeli War, sh*ts were thrown in your faces up to date. Come and sit in my history class before you start flipping your lips ahead of your mouth.
I am Christian and I do not believe Jesus is the almighty God. Of cos' he has a father who sent him to earth. It is all written in the Bible. Jesus is the son of God and he came to die for our sins so that we can be redeemed. He didn't ask us to kill infidels, he promised us that he will come to the earth to destroy disobedient ones who do not do his father's will. He didn't ask us to convert the whole world, he told us that many people will be destroyed and all we have to do is do his father's will and tell others about him not to force them to accept it. You have just been told now.
I do not make up anything against the muslims, bro. I got receipts for anything I type here. whatever I say about yous, I have read and experienced. The koran didn't ask you to kill everyone but to kill the infidels. If the world stands up against muslims they will fall in a single night. the islamic states are weak and that is why they hate America. Americans can enter Pakistan and kill Osama. Invade Iraq and take down Saddam Hussein. Tear down Ghadaffi's defense and have him killed by a civil commoner. Donald Trump has invoked so much fear in yous hearts that all yous can do is wish and pray for the better. Nigeria is spared because there is a large % of Christians in it, if not we would have been a target cos of our oil. be glad that Christians were not given the same command to kill. If we still went by the old testament as given to the Israelites, yous would have been toasted a long time ago.

GE 1:3-5 On the first day, God created light, then separated light and darkness.
GE 1:14-19 The sun (which separates night and day) wasn't created until the fourth day.

GE 1:11-12, 26-27 Trees were created before man was created.
GE 2:4-9 Man was created before trees were created.

GE 1:20-21, 26-27 Birds were created before man was created.
GE 2:7, 19 Man was created before birds were created.

GE 1:24-27 Animals were created before man was created.
GE 2:7, 19 Man was created before animals were created.

GE 1:26 Man is to have dominion over fish, birds, cattle, and all wild animals, yet--
GE 2:15-17 It is wrong to be able to tell good from evil, right from wrong.

GE 1:26-27 Man and woman were created at the same time.
GE 2:7, 21-22 Man was created first, woman sometime later.

GE 1:28 God encourages reproduction.
LE 12:1-8 God requires purification rites following childbirth which, in effect, makes childbirth a sin. (Note: The period for purification following the birth of a daughter is twice that for a son.)

GE 1:31 God was pleased with his creation.
GE 6:5-6 God was not pleased with his creation.
(Note: That God should be displeased is inconsistent with the concept of omniscience as well as with the fact that God allegedly does not change his mind: NU 23:19-20, 1SA 15:29, JA 1:17.)

GE 2:4, 4:26, 12:8, 22:14-16, 26:25 God was already known as "the Lord" (Jahveh or Jehovah) much earlier than the time of Moses.
EX 6:2-3 God was first known as "the Lord" (Jahveh or Jehovah) at the time of the Egyptian Bondage, during the life of Moses.

GE 2:17 Adam was to die the very day that he ate the forbidden fruit.
GE 5:5 Adam lived 930 years.

GE 2:15-17, 3:4-6 It is wrong to want to be able to tell good from evil.
HE 5:13-14 It is immature to be unable to tell good from evil.

GE 4:4-5 God prefers Abel's offering and has no regard for Cain's.
2CH 19:7, AC 10:34, RO 2:11 God shows no partiality. He treats all alike.

GE 4:9 God asks Cain where his brother Able is.
PR 15:3, JE 16:17, 23:24-25, HE 4:13 God is everywhere. He sees everything. Nothing is hidden from his view.

GE 4:15, DT 32:19-27, IS 34:8 God is a vengeful god.
EX 15:3, IS 42:13, HE 12:29 God is a warrior. God is a consuming fire.
EX 20:5, 34:14, DT 4:24, 5:9, 6:15, 29:20, 32:21 God is a jealous god.
LE 26:7-8, NU 31:17-18, DT 20:16-17, JS 10:40, JG 14:19, EZ 9:5-7 The Spirit of God is (sometimes) murder and killing.
NU 25:3-4, DT 6:15, 9:7-8, 29:20, 32:21, PS 7:11, 78:49, JE 4:8, 17:4, 32:30-31, ZP 2:2 God is angry. His anger is sometimes fierce.
2SA 22:7-8 (KJV) "I called to the Lord; ... he heard my voice; ... The earth trembled and quaked, ... because he was angry. Smoke came from his nostrils. Consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it."
EZ 6:12, NA 1:2, 6 God is jealous and furious. He reserves wrath for, and takes revenge on, his enemies. "... who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? His fury is poured out like fire, and rocks are thrown down by him."
2CO 13:11, 14, 1JN 4:8, 16 God is love.
GA 5:22-23 The fruit of the Spirit of God is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

GE 4:16 Cain went away (or out) from the presence of the Lord.
JE 23:23-24 A man cannot hide from God. God fills heaven and earth.

GE 6:3 The Lord said, "My spirit will not be in man forever, for he is only flesh; so the days of his life will be a hundred and twenty years."
GE 9:29 Noah lived nine hnndred and fifty years.

GE 6:4 There were Nephilim (giants) before the Flood.
GE 7:21 All creatures other than Noah and his clan were annihilated by the Flood.
NU 13:33 There were Nephilim after the Flood.

GE 6:6. EX 32:14, NU 14:20, 1SA 15:35, 2SA 24:16 God does change his mind.
NU 23:19-20, 1SA 15:29, JA 1:17 God does not change his mind.

GE 6:19-22, 7:8-9, 7:14-16 Two of each kind are to be taken, and are taken, aboard Noah's Ark.
GE 7:2-5 Seven pairs of some kinds are to be taken, and are taken, aboard the Ark.

GE 7:1 Noah was righteous.
JB 1:1,8, JB 2:3 Job was righteous.
LK 1:6 Zechariah and Elizabeth were righteous.
JA 5:16 Some men are righteous, (which makes their prayers effective).
1JN 3:6-9 Christians become righteous (or else they are not really Christians).
RO 3:10, 3:23, 1JN 1:8-10 No one was or is righteous.

GE 7:7 Noah and his clan enter the Ark.
GE 7:13 They enter the Ark (again?).

GE 11:7-9 God sows discord.
PR 6:16-19 God hates anyone who sows discord.

GE 11:9 At Babel, the Lord confused the language of the whole world.
1CO 14:33 Paul says that God is not the author of confusion.

GE 11:12 Arpachshad [Arphaxad] was the father of Shelah.
LK 3:35-36 Cainan was the father of Shelah. Arpachshad was the grandfather of Shelah.

GE 11:26 Terah was 70 years old when his son Abram was born.
GE 11:32 Terah was 205 years old when he died (making Abram 135 at the time).
GE 12:4, AC 7:4 Abram was 75 when he left Haran. This was after Terah died. Thus, Terah could have been no more than 145 when he died; or Abram was only 75 years old after he had lived 135 years.

GE 12:7, 17:1, 18:1, 26:2, 32:30, EX 3:16, 6:2-3, 24:9-11, 33:11, NU 12:7-8, 14:14, JB 42:5, AM 7:7-8, 9:1 God is seen.
EX 33:20, JN 1:18, 1JN 4:12 God is not seen. No one can see God's face and live. No one has ever seen him.

GE 10:5, 20, 31 There were many languages before the Tower of Babel.
GE 11:1 There was only one language before the Tower of Babel.

GE 15:9, EX 20:24, 29:10-42, LE 1:1-7:38, NU 28:1-29:40, God details sacrificial offerings.
JE 7:21-22 God says he did no such thing.

GE 16:15, 21:1-3, GA 4:22 Abraham had two sons, Ishmael and Isaac.
HE 11:17 Abraham had only one son.

GE 17:1, 35:11, 1CH 29:11-12, LK 1:37 God is omnipotent. Nothing is impossible with (or for) God.
JG 1:19 Although God was with Judah, together they could not defeat the plainsmen because the latter had iron chariots.

GE 17:7, 10-11 The covenant of circumcision is to be everlasting.
GA 6:15 It is of no consequence.

GE 17:8 God promises Abraham the land of Canaan as an "everlasting possession."
GE 25:8, AC 7:2-5, HE 11:13 Abraham died with the promise unfulfilled.

GE 17:15-16, 20:11-12, 22:17 Abraham and his half sister, Sarai, are married and receive God's blessings.
LE 20:17, DT 27:20-23 Incest is wrong.

GE 18:20-21 God decides to "go down" to see what is going on.
PR 15:3, JE 16:17, 23:24-25, HE 4:13 God is everywhere. He sees everything. Nothing is hidden from his view.

GE 19:30-38 While he is drunk, Lot's two daughters "lie with him," become pregnant, and give birth to his offspring.
2PE 2:7 Lot was "just" and "righteous."

GE 22:1-12, DT 8:2 God tempts (tests) Abraham and Moses.
JG 2:22 God himself says that he does test (tempt).
1CO 10:13 Paul says that God controls the extent of our temptations.
JA 1:13 God tests (tempts) no one.

GE 27:28 "May God give you ... an abundance of grain and new wine."
DT 7:13 If they follow his commandments, God will bless the fruit of their wine.
PS 104:15 God gives us wine to gladden the heart.
JE 13:12 "... every bottle shall be filled with wine."
JN 2:1-11 According to the author of John, Jesus' first miracle was turning water to wine.
RO 14:21 It is good to refrain from drinking wine.

GE 35:10 God says Jacob is to be called Jacob no longer; henceforth his name is Israel.
GE 46:2 At a later time, God himself uses the name Jacob.

GE 36:11 The sons of Eliphaz were Teman, Omar, Zepho, Gatam, and Kenaz.
GE 36:15-16 Teman, Omar, Zepho, Kenaz.
1CH 1:35-36 Teman, Omar, Zephi, Gatam, Kenaz, Timna, and Amalek.

GE 49:2-28 The fathers of the twelve tribes of Israel are: Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Zebulun, Issachar, Dan, Gad, Asher, Naphtali, Joseph, and Benjamin.
RE 7:4-8 (Leaves out the tribe of Dan, but adds Manasseh.)

GE 50:13 Jacob was buried in a cave at Machpelah bought from Ephron the Hittite.
AC 7:15-16 He was buried in the sepulchre at Shechem bought from the sons of Hamor.

EX 3:1 Jethro was the father-in-law of Moses.
NU 10:29, JG 4:11 (KJV) Hobab was the father-in-law of Moses.

EX 3:20-22, DT 20:13-17 God instructs the Israelites to despoil the Egyptians, to plunder their enemies.
EX 20:15, 17, LE 19:13 God prohibits stealing, defrauding, or robbing a neighbor.

EX 4:11 God decides who will be dumb, deaf, blind, etc.
2CO 13:11, 14, 1JN 4:8, 16 God is a god of love.

EX 9:3-6 God destroys all the cattle (including horses) belonging to the Egyptians.
EX 9:9-11 The people and the cattle are afflicted with boils.
EX 12:12, 29 All the first-born of the cattle of the Egyptians are destroyed.
EX 14:9 After having all their cattle destroyed, then afflicted with boils, and then their first-born cattle destroyed, the Egyptians pursue Moses on horseback.

EX 12:13 The Israelites have to mark their houses with blood in order for God to see which houses they occupy and "pass over" them.
PR 15:3, JE 16:17, 23:24-25, HE 4:13 God is everywhere. He sees everything. Nothing is hidden from God.

EX 12:37, NU 1:45-46 The number of men of military age who take part in the Exodus is given as more than 600,000. Allowing for women, children, and older men would probably mean that a total of about 2,000,000 Israelites left Egypt.
1KI 20:15 All the Israelites, including children, number only 7000 at a later time.

EX 15:3, 17:16, NU 25:4, 32:14, IS 42:13 God is a man of war--he is fierce and angry.
RO 15:33, 2CO 13:11, 14, 1JN 4:8, 16 God is a god of love and peace.

EX 20:1-17 God gave the law directly to Moses (without using an intermediary).
GA 3:19 The law was ordained through angels by a mediator (an intermediary).

EX 20:4 God prohibits the making of any graven images whatsoever.
EX 25:18 God enjoins the making of two graven images.

EX 20:5, 34:7, NU 14:18, DT 5:9, IS 14:21-22 Children are to suffer for their parent's sins.
DT 24:16, EZ 18:19-20 Children are not to suffer for their parent's sins.

EX 20:8-11, 31:15-17, 35:1-3 No work is to be done on the Sabbath, not even lighting a fire. The commandment is permanent, and death is required for infractions.
MK 2:27-28 Jesus says that the Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath (after his disciples were criticized for breaking the Sabbath).
RO 14:5, CN 2:14-16 Paul says the Sabbath commandment was temporary, and to decide for yourself regarding its observance.

EX 20:12, DT 5:16, MT 15:4, 19:19, MK 7:10, 10:19, LK 18:20 Honor your father and your mother is one of the ten commandments. It is reinforced by Jesus.
MT 10:35-37, LK 12:51-53, 14:26 Jesus says that he has come to divide families; that a man's foes will be those of his own household; that you must hate your father, mother, wife, children, brothers, sisters, and even your own life to be a disciple.
Re: 3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith by muhamm3d: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
muhamm3d:

I want to live in America?? LMAO. Do you even know me? Do you know how good I'm here? grin grin Lol.
On the issues of prophesies of d last days in your Bible about Wars, fights and all. Please has there been a time where there is no war, pestilence, hatred and death. Is it today people have been dying?? I have told you to think. Leave all this stereotyped stories that doesn't add and read the holy Quran. There is probably more wars in the past than Now. So what does the so called signs even mean? You lived in Saudi Arabia and do?? Does that mean Saudi Arabia represent Islam. Islam is in d Holy Quran and not in Saudi Arabia. Arabs have their culture which I believe you don't expect to be the same with other culture. The fact that Arabs are living in a particular way doesn't mean Islam subscribes to that. Don't you think it's insane to think the Bible teaches America to be invading countries and taking their properties because it's predominantly a Christian country. You need to think. Arabic is a language like Yoruba and Hausa. The fact that you speak Arabic doesn't prove anything there are people that speak only Arabic and do not believe in any God. So you really need to stop sounding funny. Many countries like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Indonesia, Malaysia, Jordan, Qatar are all predominantly Muslim countries and are not labelled terrorist countries by anyone. You must think Pakistan and Palestine are d only Muslim countries in the world. You really need to understand a lot of things. I had many Christians in my family and they both read the Holy Quran with a clear mind I assure you 80 percent are Muslim's now and the remaining 20 percent are not going to churches or believe the Bible anymore. They have concluded there are too many discrepancies in the bible. I do say it everytime you cannot read the Holy Quran from cover to cover and not turn to a Muslim. Even if you don't turn to a Muslim you will definitely not be a Christian anymore. You Christian know deep down in your hearts the Holy Quran is the truth but you gotta desperately concurt fake quotes to shame it. Taking stories out of context and also claiming Quran says so and so should kill. LMAO we all know that's not true but you gotta say something init.

However, till now you haven't answered me. Why die when you know you will wake up after 3days. It's either he' didn't die or he died and didn't wake up.

EX 20:12, DT 5:16, MT 15:4, 19:19, MK 7:10, 10:19, LK 18:20 Honor your father and your mother is one of the ten commandments. It is reinforced by Jesus.
MT 10:35-37, LK 12:51-53, 14:26 Jesus says that he has come to divide families; that a man's foes will be those of his own household; that you must hate your father, mother, wife, children, brothers, sisters, and even your own life to be a disciple.
MT 23:9 Jesus says to call no man on earth your father.

EX 20:13, DT 5:17, MK 10:19, LK 18:20, RO 13:9, JA 2:11 God prohibits killing.
GE 34:1-35:5 God condones trickery and killing.
EX 32:27, DT 7:2, 13:15, 20:1-18 God orders killing.
2KI 19:35 An angel of the Lord slaughters 185,000 men.
(Note: See Atrocities section for many more examples.)

EX 20:14 God prohibits adultery.
HO 1:2 God instructs Hosea to "take a wife of harlotry."

EX 21:23-25, LE 24:20, DT 19:21 A life for a life, an eye for an eye, etc.
MT 5:38-44, LK 6:27-29 Turn the other cheek. Love your enemies.

EX 23:7 God prohibits the killing of the innocent.
NU 31:17-18, DT 7:2, JS 6:21-27, 7:19-26, 8:22-25, 10:20, 40, 11:8-15, 20, JG 11:30-39, 21:10-12, 1SA 15:3 God orders or approves the complete extermination of groups of people which include innocent women and/or children.
(Note: See Atrocities section for many other examples of the killing of innocents.)

EX 34:6, DT 7:9-10, TS 1:2 God is faithful and truthful. He does not lie.
NU 14:30 God breaks his promise.

1KI 22:21-23 God condones a spirit of deception.

2TH 2:11-12 God deludes people, making them believe what is false, so as to be able to condemn them. (Note: some versions use the word persuade here. The context makes clear, however, that deception is involved.)

EX 34:6-7, JS 24:19, 1CH 16:34 God is faithful, holy and good.
IS 45:6-7, AM 3:6 God is responsible for evil.

EX 34:6-7, HE 9:27 God remembers sin, even when it has been forgiven.
JE 31:34 God does not remember sin when it has been forgiven.

LE 3:17 God himself prohibits forever the eating of blood and fat.
MT 15:11, CN 2:20-22 Jesus and Paul say that such rules don't matter--they are only human injunctions.

LE 19:18, MT 22:39 Love your neighbor [as much as] yourself.
1CO 10:24 Put your neighbor ahead of yourself.

LE 21:10 The chief priest is not to rend his clothes.
MT 26:65, MK 14:63 He does so during the trial of Jesus.

LE 25:37, PS 15:1, 5 It is wrong to lend money at interest.
MT 25:27, LK 19:23-27 It is wrong to lend money without interest.

NU 11:33 God inflicts sickness.
JB 2:7 Satan inflicts sickness.

NU 15:24-28 Sacrifices can, in at least some case, take away sin.
HE 10:11 They never take away sin.

NU 25:9 24,000 died in the plague.
1CO 10:8 23,000 died in the plague.

NU 30:2 God enjoins the making of vows (oaths).
MT 5:33-37 Jesus forbids doing so, saying that they arise from evil (or the Devil).

NU 33:38 Aaron died on Mt. Hor.
DT 10:6 Aaron died in Mosera.

NU 33:41-42 After Aaron's death, the Israelites journeyed from Mt. Hor, to Zalmonah, to Punon, etc.
DT 10:6-7 It was from Mosera, to Gudgodah, to Jotbath.

DT 6:15, 9:7-8, 29:20, 32:21 God is sometimes angry.
MT 5:22 Anger is a sin.

DT 7:9-10 God destroys his enemies.
MT 5:39-44 Do not resist your enemies. Love them.

DT 18:20-22 A false prophet is one whose words do not come true. Death is required.
EZ 14:9 A prophet who is deceived, is deceived by God himself. Death is still required.

DT 23:1 A castrate may not enter the assembly of the Lord.
IS 56:4-5 Some castrates will receive special rewards.

DT 23:1 A castrate may not enter the assembly of the Lord.
MT 19:12 Men are encouraged to consider making themselves castrates for the sake of the Kingdom of God.

DT 24:1-5 A man can divorce his wife simply because she displeases him and both he and his wife can remarry.
MK 10:2-12 Divorce is wrong, and to remarry is to commit adultery.

DT 24:16, 2KI 14:6, 2CH 25:4, EZ 18:20 Children are not to suffer for their parent's sins.
RO 5:12, 19, 1CO 15:22 Death is passed to all men by the sin of Adam.

DT 30:11-20 It is possible to keep the law.
RO 3:20-23 It is not possible to keep the law.

JS 11:20 God shows no mercy to some.
LK 6:36, JA 5:11 God is merciful.

JG 4:21 Sisera was sleeping when Jael killed him.
JG 5:25-27 Sisera was standing.

JS 10:38-40 Joshua himself captured Debir.
JG 1:11-15 It was Othniel, who thereby obtained the hand of Caleb's daughter, Achsah.

1SA 8:2-22 Samuel informs God as to what he has heard from others.
PR 15:3, JE 16:17, 23:24-25, HE 4:13 God is everywhere. He sees and hears everything.

1SA 9:15-17 The Lord tells Samuel that Saul has been chosen to lead the Israelites and will save them from the Philistines.
1SA 15:35 The Lord is sorry that he has chosen Saul.
1SA 31:4-7 Saul commits suicide and the Israelites are overrun by the Philistines.

1SA 15:7-8, 20 The Amalekites are utterly destroyed.
1SA 27:8-9 They are utterly destroyed (again?).
1SA 30:1, 17-18 They raid Ziklag and David smites them (again?).

1SA 16:10-11, 17:12 Jesse had seven sons plus David, or eight total.
1CH 2:13-15 He had seven total.

1SA 16:19-23 Saul knew David well before the latter's encounter with Goliath.
1SA 17:55-58 Saul did not know David at the time of his encounter with Goliath and had to ask about David's identity.

1SA 17:50 David killed Goliath with a slingshot.
1SA 17:51 David killed Goliath (again?) with a sword.

1SA 17:50 David killed Goliath.
2SA 21:19 Elhanan killed Goliath. (Note: Some translations insert the words "the brother of" before Elhanan. These are an addition to the earliest manuscripts in an apparent attempt to rectify this inconsistency.)

1SA 21:1-6 Ahimalech was high priest when David ate the bread.
MK 2:26 Abiathar was high priest at the time.

1SA 28:6 Saul inquired of the Lord, but received no answer.
1CH 10:13-14 Saul died for not inquiring of the Lord.

1SA 31:4-6 Saul killed himself by falling on his sword.
2SA 1:2-10 Saul, at his own request, was slain by an Amalekite.
2SA 21:12 Saul was killed by the Philistines on Gilboa.
1CH 10:13-14 Saul was slain by God.

2SA 6:23 Michal was childless.
2SA 21:8 (KJV) She had five sons.

2SA 24:1 The Lord inspired David to take the census.
1CH 21:1 Satan inspired the census.

2SA 24:9 The census count was: Israel 800,000 and Judah 500,000.
1CH 21:5 The census count was: Israel 1,100,000 and Judah 470,000.

2SA 24:10-17 David sinned in taking the census.
1KI 15:5 David's only sin (ever) was in regard to another matter.

2SA 24:24 David paid 50 shekels of silver for the purchase of a property.
1CH 21:22-25 He paid 600 shekels of gold.

1KI 3:12 God made Solomon the wisest man that ever lived, yet ....
1KI 11:1-13 Solomon loved many foreign women (against God's explicit prohibition) who turned him to other gods (for which he deserved death).

1KI 3:12, 4:29, 10:23-24, 2CH 9:22-23 God made Solomon the wisest king and the wisest man that ever lived. There never has been nor will be another like him.
MT 12:42, LK 11:31 Jesus says: "... now one greater than Solomon is here."

1KI 4:26 Solomon had 40,000 horses (or stalls for horses).
2CH 9:25 He had 4,000 horses (or stalls for horses).

1KI 5:16 Solomon had 3,300 supervisors.
2CH 2:2 He had 3,600 supervisors.

1KI 7:15-22 The two pillars were 18 cubits high.
2CH 3:15-17 They were 35 cubits high.

1KI 7:26 Solomon's "molten sea" held 2000 "baths" (1 bath = about 8 gallons).
2CH 4:5 It held 3000 "baths."

1KI 8:12, 2CH 6:1, PS 18:11 God dwells in thick darkness.
1TI 6:16 God dwells in unapproachable light.

1KI 8:13, AC 7:47 Solomon, whom God made the wisest man ever, built his temple as an abode for God.
AC 7:48-49 God does not dwell in temples built by men.

1KI 9:28 420 talents of gold were brought back from Ophir.
2CH 8:18 450 talents of gold were brought back from Ophir.

1KI 15:14 Asa did not remove the high places.
2CH 14:2-3 He did remove them.

1KI 16:6-8 Baasha died in the 26th year of King Asa's reign.
2CH 16:1 Baasha built a city in the 36th year of King Asa's reign.

1KI 16:23 Omri became king in the thirty-first year of Asa's reign and he reigned for a total of twelve years.
1KI 16:28-29 Omri died, and his son Ahab became
Re: 3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith by muhamm3d: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
muhamm3d:

GE 1:3-5 On the first day, God created light, then separated light and darkness.
GE 1:14-19 The sun (which separates night and day) wasn't created until the fourth day.

GE 1:11-12, 26-27 Trees were created before man was created.
GE 2:4-9 Man was created before trees were created.

GE 1:20-21, 26-27 Birds were created before man was created.
GE 2:7, 19 Man was created before birds were created.

GE 1:24-27 Animals were created before man was created.
GE 2:7, 19 Man was created before animals were created.

GE 1:26 Man is to have dominion over fish, birds, cattle, and all wild animals, yet--
GE 2:15-17 It is wrong to be able to tell good from evil, right from wrong.

GE 1:26-27 Man and woman were created at the same time.
GE 2:7, 21-22 Man was created first, woman sometime later.

GE 1:28 God encourages reproduction.
LE 12:1-8 God requires purification rites following childbirth which, in effect, makes childbirth a sin. (Note: The period for purification following the birth of a daughter is twice that for a son.)

GE 1:31 God was pleased with his creation.
GE 6:5-6 God was not pleased with his creation.
(Note: That God should be displeased is inconsistent with the concept of omniscience as well as with the fact that God allegedly does not change his mind: NU 23:19-20, 1SA 15:29, JA 1:17.)

GE 2:4, 4:26, 12:8, 22:14-16, 26:25 God was already known as "the Lord" (Jahveh or Jehovah) much earlier than the time of Moses.
EX 6:2-3 God was first known as "the Lord" (Jahveh or Jehovah) at the time of the Egyptian Bondage, during the life of Moses.

GE 2:17 Adam was to die the very day that he ate the forbidden fruit.
GE 5:5 Adam lived 930 years.

GE 2:15-17, 3:4-6 It is wrong to want to be able to tell good from evil.
HE 5:13-14 It is immature to be unable to tell good from evil.

GE 4:4-5 God prefers Abel's offering and has no regard for Cain's.
2CH 19:7, AC 10:34, RO 2:11 God shows no partiality. He treats all alike.

GE 4:9 God asks Cain where his brother Able is.

GE 4:15, DT 32:19-27, IS 34:8 God is a vengeful god.
EX 15:3, IS 42:13, HE 12:29 God is a warrior. God is a consuming fire.
EX 20:5, 34:14, DT 4:24, 5:9, 6:15, 29:20, 32:21 God is a jealous god.
LE 26:7-8, NU 31:17-18, DT 20:16-17, JS 10:40, JG 14:19, EZ 9:5-7 The Spirit of God is (sometimes) murder and killing.
NU 25:3-4, DT 6:15, 9:7-8, 29:20, 32:21, PS 7:11, 78:49, JE 4:8, 17:4, 32:30-31, ZP 2:2 God is angry. His anger is sometimes fierce.
2SA 22:7-8 (KJV) "I called to the Lord; ... he heard my voice; ... The earth trembled and quaked, ... because he was angry. Smoke came from his nostrils. Consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it."
EZ 6:12, NA 1:2, 6 God is jealous and furious. He reserves wrath for, and takes revenge on, his enemies. "... who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? His fury is poured out like fire, and rocks are thrown down by him."
2CO 13:11, 14, 1JN 4:8, 16 God is love.
GA 5:22-23 The fruit of the Spirit of God is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

GE 4:16 Cain went away (or out) from the presence of the Lord.
JE 23:23-24 A man cannot hide from God. God fills heaven and earth.

GE 6:3 The Lord said, "My spirit will not be in man forever, for he is only flesh; so the days of his life will be a hundred and twenty years."
GE 9:29 Noah lived nine hnndred and fifty years.

GE 6:4 There were Nephilim (giants) before the Flood.
GE 7:21 All creatures other than Noah and his clan were annihilated by the Flood.
NU 13:33 There were Nephilim after the Flood.

GE 6:6. EX 32:14, NU 14:20, 1SA 15:35, 2SA 24:16 God does change his mind.
NU 23:19-20, 1SA 15:29, JA 1:17 God does not change his mind.

GE 6:19-22, 7:8-9, 7:14-16 Two of each kind are to be taken, and are taken, aboard Noah's Ark.
GE 7:2-5 Seven pairs of some kinds are to be taken, and are taken, aboard the Ark.

GE 7:1 Noah was righteous.
JB 1:1,8, JB 2:3 Job was righteous.
LK 1:6 Zechariah and Elizabeth were righteous.
JA 5:16 Some men are righteous, (which makes their prayers effective).
1JN 3:6-9 Christians become righteous (or else they are not really Christians).
RO 3:10, 3:23, 1JN 1:8-10 No one was or is righteous.

GE 7:7 Noah and his clan enter the Ark.
GE 7:13 They enter the Ark (again?).

GE 11:7-9 God sows discord.
PR 6:16-19 God hates anyone who sows discord.

GE 11:9 At Babel, the Lord confused the language of the whole world.
1CO 14:33 Paul says that God is not the author of confusion.

GE 11:12 Arpachshad [Arphaxad] was the father of Shelah.
LK 3:35-36 Cainan was the father of Shelah. Arpachshad was the grandfather of Shelah.

GE 11:26 Terah was 70 years old when his son Abram was born.
GE 11:32 Terah was 205 years old when he died (making Abram 135 at the time).
GE 12:4, AC 7:4 Abram was 75 when he left Haran. This was after Terah died. Thus, Terah could have been no more than 145 when he died; or Abram was only 75 years old after he had lived 135 years.

GE 12:7, 17:1, 18:1, 26:2, 32:30, EX 3:16, 6:2-3, 24:9-11, 33:11, NU 12:7-8, 14:14, JB 42:5, AM 7:7-8, 9:1 God is seen.
EX 33:20, JN 1:18, 1JN 4:12 God is not seen. No one can see God's face and live. No one has ever seen him.

GE 10:5, 20, 31 There were many languages before the Tower of Babel.
GE 11:1 There was only one language before the Tower of Babel.

GE 15:9, EX 20:24, 29:10-42, LE 1:1-7:38, NU 28:1-29:40, God details sacrificial offerings.
JE 7:21-22 God says he did no such thing.

GE 16:15, 21:1-3, GA 4:22 Abraham had two sons, Ishmael and Isaac.
HE 11:17 Abraham had only one son.

GE 17:1, 35:11, 1CH 29:11-12, LK 1:37 God is omnipotent. Nothing is impossible with (or for) God.
JG 1:19 Although God was with Judah, together they could not defeat the plainsmen because the latter had iron chariots.

GE 17:7, 10-11 The covenant of circumcision is to be everlasting.
GA 6:15 It is of no consequence.

GE 17:8 God promises Abraham the land of Canaan as an "everlasting possession."
GE 25:8, AC 7:2-5, HE 11:13 Abraham died with the promise unfulfilled.

GE 17:15-16, 20:11-12, 22:17 Abraham and his half sister, Sarai, are married and receive God's blessings.
LE 20:17, DT 27:20-23 Incest is wrong.

GE 18:20-21 God decides to "go down" to see what is going on.

GE 19:30-38 While he is drunk, Lot's two daughters "lie with him," become pregnant, and give birth to his offspring.
2PE 2:7 Lot was "just" and "righteous."

GE 22:1-12, DT 8:2 God tempts (tests) Abraham and Moses.
JG 2:22 God himself says that he does test (tempt).
1CO 10:13 Paul says that God controls the extent of our temptations.
JA 1:13 God tests (tempts) no one.

GE 27:28 "May God give you ... an abundance of grain and new wine."
DT 7:13 If they follow his commandments, God will bless the fruit of their wine.
PS 104:15 God gives us wine to gladden the heart.
JE 13:12 "... every bottle shall be filled with wine."
JN 2:1-11 According to the author of John, Jesus' first miracle was turning water to wine.
RO 14:21 It is good to refrain from drinking wine.

GE 35:10 God says Jacob is to be called Jacob no longer; henceforth his name is Israel.
GE 46:2 At a later time, God himself uses the name Jacob.

GE 36:11 The sons of Eliphaz were Teman, Omar, Zepho, Gatam, and Kenaz.
GE 36:15-16 Teman, Omar, Zepho, Kenaz.
1CH 1:35-36 Teman, Omar, Zephi, Gatam, Kenaz, Timna, and Amalek.

GE 49:2-28 The fathers of the twelve tribes of Israel are: Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Zebulun, Issachar, Dan, Gad, Asher, Naphtali, Joseph, and Benjamin.
RE 7:4-8 (Leaves out the tribe of Dan, but adds Manasseh.)

GE 50:13 Jacob was buried in a cave at Machpelah bought from Ephron the Hittite.
AC 7:15-16 He was buried in the sepulchre at Shechem bought from the sons of Hamor.

EX 3:1 Jethro was the father-in-law of Moses.
NU 10:29, JG 4:11 (KJV) Hobab was the father-in-law of Moses.

EX 3:20-22, DT 20:13-17 God instructs the Israelites to despoil the Egyptians, to plunder their enemies.
EX 20:15, 17, LE 19:13 God prohibits stealing, defrauding, or robbing a neighbor.

EX 4:11 God decides who will be dumb, deaf, blind, etc.
2CO 13:11, 14, 1JN 4:8, 16 God is a god of love.

EX 9:3-6 God destroys all the cattle (including horses) belonging to the Egyptians.
EX 9:9-11 The people and the cattle are afflicted with boils.
EX 12:12, 29 All the first-born of the cattle of the Egyptians are destroyed.
EX 14:9 After having all their cattle destroyed, then afflicted with boils, and then their first-born cattle destroyed, the Egyptians pursue Moses on horseback.

EX 12:13 The Israelites have to mark their houses with blood in order for God to see which houses they occupy and "pass over" them.
PR 15:3, JE 16:17, 23:24-25, HE 4:13 God is everywhere. He sees everything. Nothing is hidden from God.

EX 12:37, NU 1:45-46 The number of men of military age who take part in the Exodus is given as more than 600,000. Allowing for women, children, and older men would probably mean that a total of about 2,000,000 Israelites left Egypt.
1KI 20:15 All the Israelites, including children, number only 7000 at a later time.

EX 15:3, 17:16, NU 25:4, 32:14, IS 42:13 God is a man of war--he is fierce and angry.
RO 15:33, 2CO 13:11, 14, 1JN 4:8, 16 God is a god of love and peace.

EX 20:1-17 God gave the law directly to Moses (without using an intermediary).
GA 3:19 The law was ordained through angels by a mediator (an intermediary).

EX 20:4 God prohibits the making of any graven images whatsoever.
EX 25:18 God enjoins the making of two graven images.

EX 20:5, 34:7, NU 14:18, DT 5:9, IS 14:21-22 Children are to suffer for their parent's sins.
DT 24:16, EZ 18:19-20 Children are not to suffer for their parent's sins.

EX 20:8-11, 31:15-17, 35:1-3 No work is to be done on the Sabbath, not even lighting a fire. The commandment is permanent, and death is required for infractions.
MK 2:27-28 Jesus says that the Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath (after his disciples were criticized for breaking the Sabbath).
RO 14:5, CN 2:14-16 Paul says the Sabbath commandment was temporary, and to decide for yourself regarding its observance.

Just too many contradictions it's insane.
Re: 3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith by weedtheweeds: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Regardless of how good you think you are, take a clue from your president and his relatives. Do you think wealthy Nigerian muslims live in Nigeria? They live and school in the west. so do not act like a diamond pot here. Go to all countries of the world all wealthy muslims run to have their kids in the west. Are you telling me fairytales? Saudi Arabia is your dome bro. y'all seek to go there for Hajj yearly. Saudi Arabia dictates islam and they brought it to you to accept under compulsion and with knives to your necks y'all accepted islam.
American is a mixture of Hindu. Buddhist, Christian, Muslim, Sunnis (LOL), atheist etc.
I have been to 7 of the islamic countries in Asia, bro. I do not just think, I live it and that is the difference between us because you only hear. This is why I can confidently tell you stuff on this forum. I know there are other intelligent people reading our comments and if I lie, they can prove me wrong and publicly shame me. There isn't an Islamic state moving forward without the west playing a huge factor. Malaysia and Singapore excel because of American investors, UAE booms because they loosened up, Qatar and Kuwait pay like honey spring to attract westerners. Do your research, bro. The countries I mentioned have nothing to give so they hold on to their islam strongly.
Christians are not looking for population and if they were, all muslims would have been macheted and forced to convert. Our God gives everyone the freedom to choose who to serve. What is there to believe in the koran? what message is there beside void?
you asked a question in your final line. why die if you were to resurrect again? the Bible says flesh and blood cannot see God. Jesus was a spirit creature in heaven before coming to earth in a human's form. he was supernaturally planted in Mary's womb and he took up a fleshly body thenceforth. that body had to die but in exchange for our sins. it is as a result of that death that we have the privilege of prayer to God and forgiveness of our sins. God thereby raise him up in the spirit form and restored the glory which he once had before coming to the earth. Then, he will return but again in the spirit form because that body was given in exchange for our sins and taking it back means taking back the ransom. therefore, his return will be the end of this system of evil and satan's darkness.
I hope that answers your question.
But, why did he have to die in the first place? Because the first man, Adam was created perfect and he disobeyed God. that disobedience brought about sin and death. That is why we grow old and die. Nevertheless, God promised that he will restore humans to that perfect state and the only way to do that is through another perfect life. At the time, no man was perfect because Adam had all his offsprings in sin. Therefore, Jesus who is a perfect son of God was sent to die for us to cleanse us from our sins and give us the privilege to become holy before God out of his mercy. That sacrifice is the sign that grants us all the grace to be called God's chosen nation in a spiritual sense.
Talking about the prophecies of the Bible, the Bible states that the world would get from bad to worse. the pestilence and wars would be that which has never been experienced ever. Today, going by history book there was never a "world war" until the early 19th century. and two world wars happened. If you read history about wars you should have known that such never happened ever since the creation of the world. Now, pestilences, do you read the news at all and see the number of people dying of hunger? have you checked the update on Venezuela? do you check the record of FAO? have you seen the Bible's prophecy about earthquakes? Did you see what the Bible foretold about homosexuality? Is there any other book to have told us these things aforetime? have you seen the Bible's prophecy about the kingdoms of the world? about Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and the Anglo-American world power? have you seen the Bible's prophecy about false prophets? Have you seen the Bible's prophecy about people losing interest in learning about God? The Bible done told you that people will fall out of the faith. The Bible says the larger percentage of humans will perish and only a few doing the will of God will be saved. It says just like it happened in the days of Noah. If you have read the account of Noah in the Bible, you will understand that only he and his family were saved out of all. Does the koran have any prophetic message that we can relate to today? The Bible is only ambiguous for the uninterested. If you read it with a zeal to understanding you will understand it. Yous believe Jesus was a prophet, and those were his prophetic words, do you doubt it? A prophet brings a message of a future occurrence and what I said to you were Jesus' words. So then if you call him a prophet who came before moh'd, what then were his messages as detailed in quoted words? can you show me in the koran? the koran says Jesus will return, why not Moh'd? If Moh'd' message was needed, why was the koran given to him? According to your doctrine, the koran was given to him which means that he also read the koran, isn't it? is a prphet supposed to be reading the prophecy or telling it? since it was given to him by an angel jibril, why did he ask for a sign? did he read the koran without any modification of his own revelation? where, then, were his life accounts written? why do people tell about his life account? why should his life account matter? do Moh'd's life and miracles serve as an allusion to the koran? would that mean modification or alteration? if not, why are his works indoctrinated in islam? If Moh'd an alleged prophet of God sought a sign from the angel as a proof of the authenticity of islam (dividing of the moon), would it then mean that you, an ordinary muslim should seek your own sign before accepting the message of islam? if the koran was given to him, does it mean "allah" didn't give him any message by inspiration or word of mouth as he did to the preceding prophets? was moh'd a prophet or a messenger? would you refer to him as a prophet if all he did was bring the koran to yous? if he was a prophet, why then did he ask for a sign? shouldn't he have known that the message was authentic even without a sign?
Bro, if you can answer those above questions then I will know that you are a true muslim. If you digress or pivot then you know that you cannot defend your doctrine and it rules out its authenticity. it will prove the discrepancies in the koran. I have asked 1 thousand muslims this same questions and all they do is pivot or result to violennt rage. prove that you are different. i have answered all your questions one by one so reciprocate
muhamm3d:

Re: 3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pastafarian:
3 things that would kill your Christian faith

1. discussing with atheists like me

2. searching for the evidence that your god exists (you'll find none)

3. reading the Bible
a fool says in his heart that there's no God
Re: 3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith by mrjohn008: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2017
sure way of solving problem, see details below.

Re: 3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith by Sheridale(f): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
Analysis of Section Initiate Degree 4 Monograph 1

(Defending AMORC against Pierre S. Freeman Critics)
Importance of Sun’s Energy in Life

The concept of the points like life forces, life, creation, reproduction, laws of matter etc. can be better understood in the monographs of AMORC teachings along with the diagrams. So, at last I will say that one must go through the monographs of AMORC teachings once in his or her life to get the deep knowledge about the basics of life. Unlike Pierre S. Freeman who spreads false accusations and degrades the AMORC beliefs out of spite, I encourage that you take a look and enlighten yourself with an abundance of knowledge.

Everything on this earth is made up of matter whether it is something living or a non-living object. And all matter gets energy from the Sun, which is the greatest energy source in the universe. It is the brightest star which provides illumination to all other planets. But why are we talking about the sun? Because in this monograph we will be learning what Christian Bernard has to say about the importance of the sun. The main objective of Christian Bernard Monographs is to let people know about how important the Sun is for the sustenance of life on earth. The Sun is the centre of the planetary system and is equivalent to a heart for the solar system.
How immense are the radiations that come out from the sun!!

The above line can be easily understood in this paragraph. Without sun there is no life on earth; no vegetation, animals and even human existence. Everything alive gets their source of life by absorbing and synthesizing immense rays that come out from the Sun, also known as light energy. This is the main theme if the monograph which is explained by AMORC teachings.
You will see a variety of points regarding life, reproduction etc. in the books of AMORC. The primary aim of AMORC teaching is to make you familiar with the laws of matter, consciousness and life; as “life” is the essence of “being” for any living thing, whether it is a plant, an animal or a human being.

“You will get a variety of mystical experiments in the teachings of the AMORC’s First Degree, Second Degree, Third Degree, and so on.” Here we discuss the Fourth Degree of AMORC’s teachings:-
The experiments in AMORC’s monographs let you know the value of the Order’s teachings in our life. The Fourth Degree is mainly based on the study of a manuscript found in the archives of our Order that is known as the Nodin Manuscript. The Rosicrucian philosophy is not the work of a single individual but a creation pulled together by a group of people, or we a school of thinkers, who have enriched the cultural and spiritual heritage of our traditions over the centuries with their own wisdom.
The laws which are explained in this manuscript rely mainly on ontology, on which rests the teachings of our Order. Ontology is an amalgamation of two words i.e. ontos and logos. “Ontos” means “being” and “Logos” means “knowledge”, together they define ontology as the science of being. Ether is the primordial emanation of Universal Intelligence, and when this energy first arose the law of duality began to manifest itself throughout the entire universe.

According to the teachings of AMORC, “LIFE” is mainly surrounded by three forces, in which the first is the manifestation of Spirit, the second is the attribute of the Soul, and the third is the material expression of the Vital Life Force.
In this monograph, you will be further familiarized with the term “Nous”; it sounds somewhat different but still has a familiar meaning that is easily understandable. In philosophy, Nous means the mind or intellect. The main two energies of Nous are Spirit and the Vital Life Force. The Spirit gives rise to matter and Vital Life Force gives rise to life, and both are mandatory for the “Creation” of life. There are two polarities of Nous, with one being predominantly positive and the second being predominantly negative. You can get a more in depth explanation and further knowledge in the monographs of the Fourth Degrees of AMORC teachings. As per AMORC teachings, Nous possesses dual polarity i.e. Vital Life Force and Spirit, where the Vital Life Force is positive, and the Spirit negative. In short, it can be said that these two forces are complementary but their differences can be easily understood.

Why should one read monographs of AMORC teachings?
The concept of the points like life forces, life, creation, reproduction, laws of matter etc. can be better understood in the monographs of AMORC teachings along with the diagrams. So, at last I will say that one must go through the monographs of AMORC teachings once in his or her life to get the deep knowledge about the basics of life. Unlike Pierre S. Freeman who spreads false accusations and degrades the AMORC beliefs out of spite, I encourage that you take a look and enlighten yourself with an abundance of knowledge.

Support AMORC at : www.watchingout4AMORC.org
Please like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/watchingout4AMORC/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does God Exist? / Desmond Tutu Celebrates 60th Wedding Anniversary / Politics In Churches: Father Mbaka Apologises On Behalf Of Nigerian Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 221
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.