Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos (2171 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos by informant001: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
A big-sized lady broke down in tears after she got a surprise marriage proposal from her man. According to reports, the lady didn't know what her partner had planned for her as he got on his knees in front of their friends to propose to her. She said YES to his proposal while crying joyfully.

This has got the lovely couple trending online....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/man-proposes-to-his-big-sized.html

Re: Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos by decatalyst(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oh boy! This dude nah the real chairman!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos by informant001: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2017

Re: Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos by informant001: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos by niyihawking(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
stale

lazy blogger
Re: Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
My brother, i wish you the best of luck in this your life long journey.

This load no go easy o. Just know that.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos by Jj222(f): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
this did not happen in Nigeria I kno.
Re: Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos by SlayHER(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Just look at that massive mound of black azz grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
one man's food......

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos by DirewolfofStark(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
GOOD GRIEF! GET READY TO BE SPENDING THREE QUARTERS OF YOUR SALARY ON FOOD ALONE grin

[img]https://2.bp..com/-vKJMtWGD7Pk/V8-2v3UTL2I/AAAAAAAAFMU/Y_gWDt957AspdBbbEOPMVlQ4EiseUOvUwCLcB/s640/FB_IMG_1473230454163.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos by SirLegal(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
I wish him well.. grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chaiii, bro see as her whole arm cover your neck for the last pic? I hope every hug ain't suffocating?

Good luck in your Marital life ( Your Marital life may be full of corruption but it'll definitely be Sweet kiss)
Re: Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos by zico530(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
This na old news na op
Re: Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos by Angeleena(m): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
love conquers all..
Re: Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
THE LORD IS UR strength
Re: Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Man Proposes To His Big-Sized Girlfriend As She Breaks Down In Tears. Photos by lalasticlala(m): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2017

(1)

Checkout Why Nigerian Men Love Big Booty Says Nollywood Actress / #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss / +18 How I Masturbate With My Girl Friend And We Change Gender Characters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.