Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (80854 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Chozynboy completely took his woman Joy by surprise when he took her out on a date, dropped on one knee and proposed to her. This happened last month in the United States.

The excited groom-to-be shared these photos and it's got everyone gushing. Read what he said about his woman:

#SheSaidYes!! Words can't fully express how much I love you @virtuous.joy! Thank you for your constant love, encouragement, support, motivation, and being my best friend. Thank you for your patience with me and making me feel like the greatest
man on earth. You are such an amazing, beautiful, God-fearing woman and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you! Special thank you to all who helped make this the best day of our lives!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/these-pre-wedding-photos-have-got-people-gushing.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by ikp120(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
I repeat, this is such an absolute piece of shiit mehn... What stops you from putting her on your laps, looking her straight in the eyes and telling her all the shiit in your damn mind? undecided

Or what stops you from putting it in black and fvcking white and presenting it to her in a love letter? undecided

This shiit has a bad effect on these "formy" asses we've got around town... I can't beg you to marry me; if you ain't interested then take a walk mehn. wink

#MyOpinion

255 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Is she pregnant already

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Lovelynature(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Cute

Everyone has got his own taste. It's called choice, and people have different choices and preferences

Such is life

Wishing them a happy married life in advance

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by mayorkyzo: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
This guy like heavy duty o... shocked

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by NLbeachparty: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Big...
.romance grin.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by CentaurXXV: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Whoa! That woman sure is chubby.

They look cute Af, tho' this is obviously an Improper fraction. grin

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nla Nla Nla..... oboi this size no be here ooo!!!! I don't think I can stand this

Run out of thread

6 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
have said it before.. MY OWN PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS NA INSIDE WATER AND WE LL BE BREATHING FINE)(MY HEADS UNDER WATER AND AM BREATHING FINE) John Legend ko

7 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
I've come realise that small men loves to manage Oceanic Banks angry angry

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by dacblogger: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
that woman juju no be here ooo lipsrsealed

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
That girl get my rib cracking.

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
dacblogger:
that woman juju no be here ooo lipsrsealed
what if he loves her for real? grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by januzaj(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Uhmmm

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Narrow is the way to heaven while wide is the way to destruction... Relate this proverbs to the pre-wedding pictures above cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
RIP IN ADVANCE TO THE GUY

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by dacblogger: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
then I wish them luck...

3 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:
I repeat, this is such an absolute piece of shiit mehn... What stops you from putting her on your laps, looking her straight in the eyes and telling her all the shiit in your damn mind? undecided

Or what stops you from putting it in black and fvcking white and presenting it to her in a love letter? undecided

This shiit has a bad effect on these "formy" asses we've got around town... I can't beg you to marry me; if you ain't interested then take a walk mehn. wink

#MyOpinion

That is the rule dude

7 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by ikp120(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lizzdeb:

That is the rule dude
Rule my ass!
Who rule don epp? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
Caroline shocked shocked
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Gushing? Pheeeeeeeeew!
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
so you finally put up a picture. Not impressed tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Olanna45(f): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wow!! So nice. but she needs keto Asap.
For her health.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Olanna45(f): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wow!! So nice. but she needs keto Asap.
For the sake of her health.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Why am I not gushing nah...do I have to be wet first?

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Who is marrying who?... Obesity is dangeroussmiley

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Michellla(f): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
shocked
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by dingbang(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Me am still wondering the kind of position they will use

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:

#MyOpinion

There are classes in the social strata. This is for the low class, this is something they cherish and revel in. Don't condemn it, allow them to enjoy their rites of prewedding. grin. The men in this class are enamored by the power of feminism. The feminists make them take a bow and a promise to forever subdue to the female.

You will never see this done in the high class of society, simply because the men in that class have grip on their women. The women also do not want to loose their men so they keep their feminism outside his presence and awareness.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by frankloloko: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nothing wrong with it . The guy is slim and can give her from anywhere . Slim guys maintain 8 inches and above I know because I am one .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions / Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.