Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment (38852 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 26, 2017
dunkem21:

Do you want to see a picture of Dino hanging out with Sowore?
Their office is very open and allow any body to visit them. Visiting them doesn't mean they are friend or foe. They are journalist ,so they entertain people.

9 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by dunkem21(m): 7:08am On Mar 26, 2017
Sowore is also the one that called our amiable vice president .. a "mere commissioner".
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by dunkem21(m): 7:11am On Mar 26, 2017
priceaction:

Their office is very open and allow any body to visit them. Visiting them doesn't mean they are friend or foe. They are journalist ,so they entertain people.

LOL grin I said hanging out ..maybe @ Dino's bar cool
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by kygo(m): 7:16am On Mar 26, 2017
my hero
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by cktheluckyman: 7:29am On Mar 26, 2017
JusticeSeeker:
This is why you'll know that SR is truly a voice of the voiceless not been a respecter of persons. Dino Melaye has to be silenced and removed from the Senate. He's one of the senators against the anti-corruption campaign of the present administration.
Dino spearheaded the emergence of his crime partner - @Saraki as the sp. he's the number or senator that doesn't want Magu to be confirmed as efcc chair. Dino again was the one who moved the motion calling for the resignation of the comptroller general of customs simply because the man has insisted that Saraki the economic saboteur must pay the correct excise duty on the luxury vehicle he bought. Haba Dino.

Dino melaye removed from the Senate? Lol abeg stop having malaria dream
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 7:29am On Mar 26, 2017
blaqoracle:
the way ojukwu fled after sacrificing one million of his kinsmen.

It's more expensive and manly to flee than just finding the coolest spot in your abode (when it all came crashing) then, unwrap N20 quick-rat drops and bidding friends and family farewell with some dose..

The bastardized Awolowo died a purging coward!!

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by jericco1(m): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by ademasta(m): 8:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Lobatan
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Reyus: 8:14am On Mar 26, 2017
fela will say.... "basketmouth wan start to leak again oooo.."
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2017
yns4real:

I am a Nigerian citizen who had been through torture, humiliations, and incarceration by dictators in uniform between 1992-1999 before I eventually left Nigeria. I have never doubted the power of justice over legalities.

Here is how I am different and also not different, I am not going to run away from criminals running the Nigerian political space until they are defeated, and their ideologies of greed, bloodiness, and avarice are entirely abandoned and discredited forever (Apology to Bob Marley).

If it takes my life, so be it. If it means another unjust ruling asking for damages for thieves. So be it. We must take our space back from the 10 percenters, drug dealers, certificate forgers, money launderers, political manipulators, and assassins.

Thank [s] you

https://mobile.facebook.com/OSowore/posts/10156556552197837?_rdrp
Sowore knock out punch!

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by watchworldpro: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2017
DocHMD:
You are sounding like Maj. Nzeogwu the difference is that you are a coward because you can't go back to nigeria and face these men squarely.

Come back and start your 'revolution' against 10 percenters and crooks. yoruba and hot air. tongue

He is here with us in Nigeria. U are not even current.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Cutie09(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2017
DocHMD:
You are sounding like Maj. Nzeogwu the difference is that you are a coward because you can't go back to nigeria and face these men squarely.

Come back and start your 'revolution' against 10 percenters and crooks. yoruba and hot air. tongue

You read the story then you can make your mind uo.where he is but he isn't abroad but in Nigeria happy reading

6 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by victorazy(m): 8:16am On Mar 26, 2017
nwaanambra1:
sowore ochi agha uwa nile!

dike na dimkpa!

egwu ara atu afo obulu uzo! eh!

nwoke di be gi!

na wa ogbo na anyi kwugi na azu!

onwero ife ge me gi!

i ga di ndu ma tor ani!

.................................... translate

Sowore the world general!

hero and warrior!

the stomach is not afraid thats why it stays in the front! eh!

with you there is a man at home!

keep overcoming the front - we are solidly behind you!

nothing do you!

you will live to see the fruit of your labour! you will live to see your great grand children! cool cool

If he is fighting for justice and against tyranny he should start with Buhari. PMB should release Nnamdi. Ndigbo unu nwekwere uche? "Igbos, do u ppl have sense at all?"
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by eph12(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2017
nwaanambra1:

don't say what you don't know! Sowore never frolic with any ass-hole! he stand for the good of the nation!

your comment shows you dont even know anything about him. i would av educate you on the HERO called Sowore - but it will be a waste of time - but know this fact sha, sowore is in Nigeria and has been fighting injustice both on the street and on the social media.

He is one person that doesn't run away from a ragging fire - he will face you squarely with facts.

if not for people like him - our politicians would av used your future to wipe their anus!

RESPECT A REAL MAN WHEN YOU ARE OPPORTUNE TO SEE ONE! angry

Has Sowore taken Dino to court over forgery and murder accusations? How exactly is he helping anybody? With all SR findings, I believe they have enough facts to nail Dino so why waste time? If he truly believes in justice this is what I expect him to do.

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by HAH: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2017
Does sowore have any evidence that IBB killed Dele Giwa, if IBB should now use his powers on him he start shouting press freedom and intimidation.

No court or any panel of inquiry accused IBB of killing Dele Giwa all is hearsay

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by freekick: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2017
DocHMD:

Let him come back and set up Sahara HQ in Lagos or Abuja if he is not a coward.
Na beg i dey beg u, is too early for dz gibberish. ok

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Jabioro: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2017
nwaanambra1:

don't say what you don't know! Sowore never frolic with any ass-hole! he stand for the good of the nation!

your comment shows you dont even know anything about him. i would av educate you on the HERO called Sowore - but it will be a waste of time - but know this fact sha, sowore is in Nigeria and has been fighting injustice both on the street and on the social media.

He is one person that doesn't run away from a ragging fire - he will face you squarely with facts.

if not for people like him - our politicians would av used your future to wipe their anus!

RESPECT A REAL MAN WHEN YOU ARE OPPORTUNE TO SEE ONE! angry

My Sunday church service gift is for you.. hold the crown.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by daprince4u: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3704669/planning-moving-ghana

Please admin move this Thread to front page.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by duni04(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2017
dunkem21:

On the other hand, Dino is the voice of the voiceless in the Senate. Dino exposed the fraudulent grass cutting dealings of the SGF. Dino rightly moved the motion for the resignation of the comptroller General because the man slighted the Senate and refused to wear his uniform. Dino ensured the EFCC boss didn't scale thru with that damning skeleton in his cupboard. The only action I frowned at is the shouting match with Senator Oluremi which they share the blame 50/50.

Skeletons in his cupboard?? Are you for real? Magu was found with money or properties? Or found forging certificates? Or found forging import duty documents? You find flying a private Jet with his colleague in the Presidential arms probe panel as corrupt? By which law?You must be sick in the head.

7 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by odehaj: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2017
cktheluckyman:

To you it can't be imagined because it's Nigeria. Slavery!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by AntiWailer: 8:25am On Mar 26, 2017
DocHMD:

It is an online media house.

USA is the best HQ. tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by AntiWailer: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Ask Daddy about Evan Enwerem and Salisu Buhari.

I know you are too young.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Jabioro: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2017
HAH:
Does sowore have any evidence that IBB killed Dele Giwa, if IBB should now use his powers on him he start shouting press freedom and intimidation.

No court or any panel of inquiry accused IBB of killing Dele Giwa all is hearsay
I knew you are too young then to know what transpired in 1986..Gloria Okon comes to mind.. IBB woman friend. the real Eku eda..

8 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by dunkem21(m): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2017
duni04:

Skeletons in his cupboard Are you for real? Magu was found with money or properties? Or found forcing certificates? Or found forging import duty documents? You find flying a private Jet with his colleague in the Presidential arms probe panel as corrupt? You must be sick in the head.

I don't entertain insults early especially on a day like this ..

Magu was indicted by the DSS and the Senate carried out their oversight functions, simple..

Maybe you will tell us why Magu was rejected ..and not the usual Akpabio peppersoup* yarns undecided

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by ipobbigot7: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2017
DocHMD:

Show us what you have done to contribute to Nigeria society and polity as a valiant

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by nwaanambra1(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2017
Jabioro:
My Sunday church service gift is for you.. hold the crown.

Thank you so very much Sir. May God keep blessing you abundantly.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by TheEminentLaity: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Shut up if you have no idea who Gen babangida is. You must not comment on every topic.
Jlow2:
i concur but you should have reserved the "worst" word when you made mention of ibb, he is no saint though, but i luv his level of maturity unlike sum passed nigerian leaders,if touts, 10%enters,certificate forgers can still find der way to the hallowed red chamber, then we have more to do as ordinary citizens of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by DocHMD: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2017
ipobbigot7:

Show us what you have done to contribute to Nigeria society and polity as a valiant

Checkmating zombie propaganda is a duty to humanity in general. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 26, 2017
Lets give it to this man he is brazen. A true afonja unlike flatinhoes that eould be bought over for cheap money.

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by ipobbigot7: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2017
DocHMD:

Checkmating zombie propaganda is duty to humanity in general. cheesy

Your people need to hold a family meeting on your matter then, so you won't end up with a wasteful life.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by LordVoldemort(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2017
Jabioro:
I knew you are too young then to know what transpired in 1986..Gloria Okon comes to mind.. IBB woman friend. the real Eku eda..

This kids are more senseless than I thought, you don't need to waste your time on them. They only believe what they imagine to be truth and ignore the facts.

I thought my generation is bad but looking @ this kids I just have to SMH

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 26, 2017
Yeah, you know the nature of our so called politicians naw, they are mostly rogues and have everything called skeleton in their cupboards. They do things in caucus and in /like a cult, that is why it is easy for people like SR to get their secrets. I wont be surprised if dino has released some blackmailing facts against his fellow rogues through SR before. But one thing is clear. They suppose know say that guy stubborn, he always strike when they are least expected. infact, going by what he did during Jonathan era, especially to his guys by exposing many things about them, he suppose not to be alive today. That hanging out wont save anybody when they are about to smoke his/her sin out.

dunkem21:

LOL grin I said hanging out ..maybe @ Dino's bar cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri And Daughter In Leah Sharibu-Inspired Outfit (Photo) / Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) / Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.