Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,325 members, 7,846,452 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. (24598 Views)

APC Is The Only Party That Believes In Youths – Governor Bello / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dedetwo:

There is a so-called south-south and there are Igbo, Ijo, Edo, Ibibio, Annang, Efik and ogoni. You can see I did not care to add some insignificant entities into the list.

see the problem??..every tribe is important,no tribe is better or lesser than another tribe...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Dedetwo(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

look...i am pissed that am included in something i dont want......i know the igboid tribes will not relocate to the south east for biafra...

who want to move them,me??..

the same way they can not move me too...sooo,that makes biafra impossible in the south south....

How could any reasonable person of Igbo blood include a celebrated "Black" as you have claimed in Biafra affairs? Biafra has been and will remain very indigenous.
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Dedetwo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

see the problem??..every tribe is important,no tribe is better or lesser than another tribe...

You can not start what you cannot finish. Ndigbo stood up and been counted in Nigeria. It is a recorded fact.

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by BiafranPound: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:
its impossible that the delta can join biafra...

look how only the tribes in the delta are already argueing here....

the delta is tooooo diverse to start a experiment like biafra...

we will eat each other up...

someone already threathen me sef,although he claims igbos dont hate urhobos...

when did i ever threathen any igbo on this thread since it started??...

am saying the socalled delta igbos have no right to join the delta to biafra,thats all.....

its either they recognize they are deltans and nothing else or relocate to the south east...anything else will not work....
you're dumber than I thought! PLS I need one Ijaws thug to deal with this guy Abeg! You see why Ijaws use you people like rags! angry

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Dedetwo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

look...i am pissed that am included in something i dont want......i know the igboid tribes will not relocate to the south east for biafra...

who want to move them,me??..

the same way they can not move me too ...sooo,that makes biafra impossible in the south south....

No, you shall move your "black" self when the fire starts to rage.

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by fanficgirl(f): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

better listen now before its too late and have a situation like somalia and rwanda...

even a liberian warned us and a sierra leonian too here on nairaland...they said it started just like this....

we can listen or do the same mistake like them..its up to us....

biafra is realy not necessery..

you want to change anything??..become a politician or teach your children to be politicians...
The average Southeastern Nigerian is more intelligent and less prone to meaningless conflict than a Liberian and Sierra Lieonian...And do you honestly want one Nigeria? A COUNTRY where nothing works? You in the SS are heavily marginalized. The oil that has destroyed your lively hood has been used to built subpar cities like Abuja and Lagos. The government cares more about Fulani Herdsman than your people whose lives have bewn ruined by negligence.You don't get anything from Nigeria...
I would think someone from SS would want biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by BiafranPound: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
this poster has kinda made the urhobo people look stupid! angry , I doubt if his truly urhobo, because one of the urhobo person spoke his dialect and he didn't reply! This poster is an Afonja. don't ask me how! I figured it out! Ijaws might not like Biafra, but certainly they are not stupid to descend to this level! angry I showed some of my Ijaws friends who support Niger Delta republic, one even said let it be an ijaw strictly republic only, and they suggested that the urhobos be removed immediately from their map because they are bunch of trouble makers! angry

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by BiafranPound: 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
check out this guy's blood pressure when he was typing this post. grin.... It keeps on increasing! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
fanficgirl:

The average Southeastern Nigerian is more smart and less prone to meaningless conflict than a Liberian and Sierra Lieonian...And do you honestly want one Nigeria? A COUNTRY where nothing works? You in the SS are heavily marginalized. The oil that has destroyed your lively hood has been used to built subpar cities like Abuja and Lagos. The government cares more about Fulani Herdsman than your people whose lives have bewn ruined by negligence.You don't get anything from Nigeria...
I would think someone from SS would want biafra.

surprise,surprise..i still dont want biafra....
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dedetwo:

No, you shall move your "black" self when the fire starts to rage.

bros...stop it...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
BiafranPound:
you're dumber than I thought! PLS I need one Ijaws thug to deal with this guy Abeg! You see why Ijaws use you people like rags! angry

a ijaw never threathened me in the south south.....they like to be in control...their is nothing wrong about that..

the same way igbos like bussiness...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by unclejb2(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

its not 2am,its 12:22am

and am not your brother,,,you allowed a moronn from london to call me zoo animal...those a brother allow someone else to insult his own brother like that..??...you didnt defend me,when i needed you,why the hell should i join you now??...
thank God that you agreed that you are an Afonja

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dedetwo:

How could any reasonable person of Igbo blood include a celebrated "Black" as you have claimed in Biafra affairs? Biafra has been and will remain very indigenous.

then its clear..dont include the south south into biafra....simple...i am not igbo....
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
BiafranPound:
this poster has kinda made the urhobo people look stupid! angry , I doubt if his truly urhobo, because one of the urhobo person spoke his dialect and he didn't reply! This poster is an Afonja. don't ask me how! I figured it out! Ijaws might not like Biafra, but certainly they are not stupid to descend to this level! angry I showed some of my Ijaws friends who support Niger Delta republic, one even said let it be an ijaw strictly republic only, and they suggested that the urhobos be removed immediately from their map because they are bunch of trouble makers! angry

i am urhobo...telling yourself that am not,will not make me stop been urhobo...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
BiafranPound:

i dont believe that you have ijaw friends...i know ijawas better than you..and they dont like igbos that much..they only want to use the igbos for whatever...

do you realy want to trust someone that doesnt even speak igbo in any form??..go ahead...none of my business...

dont include the south south into biafra,thats all....
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by toofit007: 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
omoharry:
if you guys wish other regions to join Biafra..then the name should be changed from BIAFRA to a more a united name so that other non Igbo can feel a sense of belonging.the word Biafra to every non igbo tribe simply implies an Igbo project and people would definitely be skeptical of such union especially since the Igbo will be the majority..it will now be like running from frying pan to fire..My question to you Igbos' are these..?? are you really sure you are ready for an independent nation? if yes? then the following question is begging for attention

1) you cry of marginalization and oppression but you have some ethnic group in your region that you see has inferior.(OSU) can people from such group be seen as equal among your all when BIAFRA become established? if you must have BIAFRA and want other group to be part of you then you must put aside ethnocentrism.
2): which of your state can boast of an IGR and can stand on their own without depending on the Fed govt?
thirdly: How many of your people ( i mean the elite and powerful business men are behind this project)the last time i checked, most of thier investment is outside the east with exception to INNOSON" and some few others.
4)..How come, alot of Igbos are still building houses and business outside their regions and developing other state? i believe by now at least 60% of igbos should be channeling almost all their investment to the east and developing their various regions if you guys are really serious about Biafra
5): I believe before you start inviting other ethnic group to join your project you should have done your homework by been able to convince at about 60-70% of your Igbo citizens, including some of your leaders and elite to believe in this BIAFRA..becos i believe if they do by now the eastern region is suppose to be focus on developing their regions , re-orientating their youth, changing their psychic from the get rich quick syndrome which breed corruption, greed and oppression in the society.
If you want a country and you want others to come with you?..what are the laid down foundation that is in place to convince these people that BIAFRA is a better option than the present Nigeria..last i checked..the eastern regions are still plagued with corruption and underdevelopment just like every other state in the country..so what give you guys the notion that BIAFRA will be any different....and the worst of it is that you guys are not good at uniting...very difficult to easily come together for issues of importance without allowing individual arrogance and pride to get in the way.
it is not just biafra, it is united states of biafra (USB)

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
toofit007:
it is not just biafra, it is united states of biafra (USB)

you mean like computer usb stick??...how many gigabytes??...grin grin grin..

sorry... grin..just joking... grin grin grin grin
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by kingzizzy: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
I dont know what the point of this thread is. There is a general consensus amongst Biafran agitators that a referendum must conducted before Biafra is declared. While Nigeria is a 'forced union', it is very important that Biafra must not be. Biafran agitators want a referendum held in the SS/SE and the lower Benue.

This means that any ethnic nationalty, be it Urohbo, Isoko, Itsekiri and all others will have the opportunity to reject or accept Biafra. Infact, the modalities of the referendum can be set in a way so that only areas that vote by a majority to go will be recognised meaning that for example, if Ikwerre Local Govt wants to reject Biafra, all they have to is not bother to vote and it will be tajen as rejection and they can continue as Nigerians.

So what is the problem here? If you do not want Biafra, vote to continue with Nigeria.

Biafra is only for those who are tired of 'one Nigeria', nobody will be forced into it against their will

4 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
kingzizzy:
I dont know what the point of this thread is. There is a general consensus amongst Biafran agitators that a referendum must conducted before Biafra is declared. While Nigeria is a 'forced union', it is very important that Biafra must not be. Biafran agitators want a referendum held in the SS/SE and the lower Benue.

This means that any ethnic nationalty, be it Urohbo, Isoko, Itsekiri and all others will have the opportunity to reject or accept Biafra. Infact, the modalities of the referendum can be set in a way so that only areas that vote by a majority to go will be recognised meaning that for example, if Ikwerre Local Govt wants to reject Biafra, all they have to is not bother to vote and it will be tajen as rejection and they can continue as Nigerians.

So what is the problem here? If you do not want Biafra, vote to continue with Nigeria.

Biafra is only for those who are tired of 'one Nigeria', nobody will be forced into it against their will

thats the point..a referenthing will create more trouble than solve anything...dont open old wounds...

okay...lets imagine a scenario that a referentin is conducted in the south south and the result comes in favour of biafra...
only by this thread you already see some people in the delta dont want biafra...
do you want to take this unhappy few that you like to call them into biafra??....

am telling you...a referentin will make many people unhappy....dont try it...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
conduct your referentin only in the south east and bring it to the senate..

dont include the delta into this referentin..

why they hell do you want the south south to come with you into biafra??...it doesnt make sense to me..

people are calling you landgrabbers online and this dont bother una a tall...

you would be seen as invaders...the same way tribes saw your biafran army as invaders in the civil war....
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by hammerF: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
YORUBAS, WE WILL NOT ABANDON IKA AND RIVERS LIKE ILLORIN. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by tifany89(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
fanficgirl:

My family in Benin City supports Biafra, though we aren't really SS.
Hey, don't bother much about dat deluded boy
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by hammerF: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
BIAFRA IS A NATION THAT WAS BEFORE NIGERIA CAME TO BEING.

"THERE WAS A COUNTRY" AS CHINUA ACHEBE PUT IT.

ANIOMA STATE MUST BE CREATED AS A HOME FOR ALL IKA PEOPLE FROM DELTA AND EDO.

NATURALLY, THEIR IGBONESS WILL FLOURISH IN SUCH ENVIRONMENT, I SENSE THAT SHARING STATE WITH INSECURE MINORITIES IS TAKING ITS TOLL ON THE IKA IGBOS.

MANY OF THEM HAVE HAD TO USE THE "WE ARE NOT IGBO" IN THE FIRST OF HOSTILITY FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE.

U CAN IMAGINE THE EFFRONTERY OF THIS AFONJA TO TRY TO ASSERT DELTA AS AN IDENTITY.

DELTA IS AN ENGLISH WORD FOR WHERE A RIVERS BREAKS UP INTO DIFFERENT CHANNELS.

THE PEOPLE OCCUPYING THE NORTH OF DELTA STATE ARE IGBOS AND THE OLDEST INHABITANTS OF THE LAND IN DELTA STATE AND EDO STATE.

THEY WERE THEIR LONG BEFORE BINI, URHOBO, ITSEKIRI AND IJAW SURFACED.

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
hammerF:
YORUBAS, WE WILL NOT ABANDON IKA AND RIVERS LIKE ILLORIN. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

call me yoruba if you like,i dont care...the ika and rivers are dare to me too just like you...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
tifany89:

Hey, don't bother much about dat deluded boy

you dont insult others and dont await not to be insulted back...thats foolishness...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by hammerF: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

call me yoruba if you like,i dont care...the ika and rivers are dare to me just like you...

Yansh dey scratch u? I mention anybody 4 my post? shio!
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
hammerF:

Yansh dey scratch u? I mention anybody 4 my post? shio!

okay...

but why are you people soooo obsessed with yorubas??......i dont get it... undecided

are you in love with yorubas secretly but your pride will not allow you to admit it..??...

you igbos behave like teenagers in love... undecided

i only show so much interest in someone when am in love... undecided

you people nagg on yorubas day and night..you dont nagg on hausas that much as like to the yorubas... undecided

i have the feeling that igbos are in love with the yorubas but cant admit it....
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by hammerF: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

okay...

but why are you people soooo obsessed with yorubas??......i dont get it... undecided

So many of u are destined to be wasted on the way but wat is certain is Yoruba on its own is big enough in land mass and population to be a country of ugly people. grin

I say that becos yorubas always refer to themselves as ugly for reasons best known to them .

Today we heard tha OBJ wife have issued a court order to stop her son marrying a yoruba girl. Could it be that the girl was also fathered by OBJ?

This is the consequences of baby mama, scattered everywhere, involuntary incest.

My brother, like the post u quoted states, IKA and Rivers will never be abandoned for neither Afonja in the far west or Aboki in the far North.

Both Rivers and Ika in Delta hold regular Biafra protest, to say the least, they hold membership of Ohanaeze, IPOB and MASSOB, they are full blooded igbo people.

They have only learnt to use the we are not igbo to deceive beggars like u. Always begging igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
hammerF:

So many of u are destined to be wasted on the way but wat is certain is Yoruba on its own is big enough in land mass and population to be a country of ugly people. grin

I say that becos yorubas always refer to themselves as ugly for reasons best known to them .

Today we heard tha OBJ wife have issued a court order to stop her son marrying a yoruba girl. Could it be that the girl was also fathered by OBJ?

This is the consequences of baby mama, scattered everywhere, involuntary incest.

My brother, like the post u quoted states, IKA and Rivers will never be abandoned for neither Afonja in the far west or Aboki in the far North.

Both Rivers and Ika in Delta hold regular Biafra protest, to say the least, the hold membership of Ohanaeze, IPOB and MASSOB, they are full blodded igbo people.

They have only learnt o use the we are not igbo to deceive beggars like u. Always begging igbo.

first,you dont have to write everything bold to be heard...its rather irritating..

now...i opened this thread,because i was pissed that people always include the south south into biafra without seeing dangers...

the majority igboid nonesense will not work...you must have 100% approval to avoid trouble...
anything else is waste of time...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by hammerF: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

first,you dont have to write everything bold to be heard...its rather irritating..

now...i opened this thread,because i was pissed that people always include the south south into biafra without seeing dangers...

the majority igboid nonesense will not work...you must have 100% approval to avoid trouble...
anything else is waste of time...

I dont use igboid to refer to IKA, I refer to dem as Igbo.

Ever catch this man without his red cap? Wat statement is he making with the red cap?

I dont know wat is wrong with yorubas or y they dont value their self but all i know is that we will not leave any of our people.

We will not even hold referendum in IKA and Rivers. The referendum will be for non-igbo speakers.

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
hammerF:

I dont use igboid to refer to IKA, I refer to dem as Igbo.

Ever catch this man without his red cap? Wat statement is he making with the red cap?

I dont know wat is wrong with yorubas or y they dont value their self but all i know is that we will not leave any of our people.

We will not even hold referendum in IKA and Rivers. The referendum will be for non-igbo speakers.

okay....i agree...The referendum will be for non-igbo speakers...thats fair enough..

your next step is to convince the senate and law makers to hold that referentin....the hardest part..

me,i dont want biafra....

you are too confident..i dont even believe the referentin will even succedd in the south east if even approved to take place by the senate....

i know you have sub igbo tribes in the south east....although you dont want to admit it...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by tifany89(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

you dont insult others and dont await not to be insulted back...thats foolishness...
Oga did I quote you? The reason I decided not to dignify ur post with a response is the fact that I understood u just wanted to troll so happy trolling

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

We have mobilized over 40 million members to all polling units - PDP / Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow / Kaduna Train Attack: BBC Describes Terrorists As 'Gang'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.