Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,330 members, 7,846,458 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. (24599 Views)

APC Is The Only Party That Believes In Youths – Governor Bello / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
tifany89:

Oga did I quote you? The reason I decided not to dignify ur post with a response is the fact that I understood u just wanted to troll so happy trolling

i dont troll..i am worried...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by tifany89(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

i dont troll..i am worried...
Do urself a favour n take a chill pill. What will be will be. If it has been written den the prophecy must be fulfilled
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by hammerF: 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

okay....i agree...The referendum will be for non-igbo speakers...thats fair enough..

your next step is to convince the senate and law makers to hold that referentin....the hardest part..

me,i dont want biafra....

Biafra was there before Nigeria and is still there. Ojukwu said something about a confederation for Nigeria, that was the best model.

In a confederation every members state will develop and grow at their own pace. There would be competition like u see in the west over who has the most developed country.

Biafra is actually a blessing and likewise Oduduwa, u never know until u try it. Nigeria is also a blessing but a dead one, wat is remaing is burial ceremony.

3 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
if una keep on this demand of referentin,una will open up old wounds before 1960....

wounds that never realy healed..i advice una to use una heads than una emotions..

this area called nigeria didnt started to exits since 1960..

this area was already here....i wouldnt open up wounds of the time before 1960....
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
tifany89:

Do urself a favour n take a chill pill. What will be will be. If it has been written den the prophecy must be fulfilled

nothing is writing..what we do today will deceide tommorow..dont let ipob fool you...

red moon my foot....
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by hammerF: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

nothing is writing..what we do today will deceide tommorow..dont let ipob fool you...

red moon my foot....

Ur emotional, and i sense ur hatred.

It is only one with deep seated hatred that will seek to prolong suffering.

Is Nigeria better than UK?

Has Nigeria achieved even an inch of wat the UK have achieved?

Yet Ireland left and Scotland are calling for another referendum to leave.

Even the UK left the EU.

I really feel pity for Yorubas and their inferior outlook to life, it is sad.

3 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
hammerF:

Ur emotional, and i sense ur hatred.

It is only one with deep seated hatred that will seek to prolong suffering.

Is Nigeria better than UK?

Has Nigeria achieved even an inch of wat the UK have achieved?

Yet Ireland left and Scotland are calling for another referendum to leave.

Even the UK left the EU.

I really feel pity for Yorubas and their inferior outlook to life, it is sad.

and who is uk??..do you remember who they are??..isnt it the same people that conquered and enslaved you??..

you realy want to be like them??..?...

be better than them,not like them...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by tifany89(m): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

red moon my foot....
U should be more concerned about getting an education Dan Biafra. Coz seriously Bro u need it

3 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by felicitywe(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

red moon my foot....
ipob is reechoing what has been there.Is there anytin lk Deltan,South East and South South?

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
tifany89:

U should be more concerned about getting an education Dan Biafra. Coz seriously Bro u need it

yea,yea..i remember kanu talking about a red moon in a video,,last chance for biafra or enslaved to the north..bla bla bla bla...

i know what ipob programmed igbos like you with...

but their are igbos that are immune to such brainwashing...igbos like ipobexposed....
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
felicitywe:

ipob is reechoing what has been there.Is there anytin lk Deltan,South East and South South?

no..but their are tribes....
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by felicitywe(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

yea,yea..i remember kanu talking about a red moon in a video,,last chance for biafra or enslaved to the north..bla bla bla bla...

but their are igbos that are immune to such brainwashing...igbos like ipobexposed....

Is there anytin lk Deltan,South East and South South?
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by hammerF: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

and who is uk??..do you remember who they are??..isnt it the same people that conquered and enslaved you??..

you realy want to be like them??..?...

be better than them,not like them...

Nothing last forever Bro and their is no purpose for the failed Nigeria to continue.

If the successful Britain that have existed for 1000 years can come apart despite speaking one language which is English, then 57 year old Nigeria with Civil War and seperatist movement from every region stands no chance.

Nigeria is like a ticking bomb and OBJ have said that nigeria sitting on keg of gunpowder. It is just time Bro.

We are tired with this Giant of Africa for akara and akamu status.

Kenya without oil has a more vibrant economy than Nigeria and kenya is a country built on rural economics.

We have educated people but Yoruba Agbero and Hausa Terrorist cannot allow them work. I dont mean igbos here as barins are amongst the Hausa and Yorubas.

Wat am saying is that,

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
felicitywe:

Is there anytin lk Deltan,South East and South South?

i just said no....not realy..politics...politics give me a headache..dont start with politics with me...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
hammerF:

Nothing last forever Bro and their is no purpose for the failed Nigeria to continue.

If the successful Britain that have existed for 1000 years can come apart despite speaking one language which is English, then 57 year old Nigeria with Civil War and seperatist movement from every region stands no chance.

Nigeria is like a ticking bomb and OBJ have said that Nigeria sits on a keg of gun powder. It is just time Bro.

We are tired with this Giant of Africa for akara and akamu status.

Kenya without oil has a more vibrant economy than Nigeria and kenya is a country built on rural economics.

We have educated people but Yoruba Agbero and Hausa Terrorist cannot allow them work. I dont mean igbos here as barins are amongst the Hausa and Yorubas.

Wat am saying is that,

who told you britain is successful...??...killing and stealing from others is not success in my opinion....

you people shouldnt forget who the british are...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by hammerF: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

who told you britain is successful...??...killing and stealing from others is not success in my opinion....

you people shouldnt forget who the british are...

Nigeria has past it's sell by date. We dont want to wake up one morning and that will be our final day on earth becos of ethnic violence like that in ile ife or kano.

That would be disastrous way to end wat started peacefully, let us sit down agree to part ways and the terms for us to part ways.

We all know that Nigeria has been a disappointment and a boiling point for hatred from inception.

Both Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello were verbal in their opposition to Nigeria and introduced hatred and Bigotry that later claimed the life of the latter and landed Awolowo in Prison.

The only person adamant about Nigeria was Nnamdi Azikiwe(Zik of Africa).

It has not worked and will not work, nothing wrong with seeking an alternative peacefully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHDaHlTaHJw&ab_channel=TheLivingBiafra1
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
hammerF:

Nigeria has past it's sell by date. We dont want to wake up one morning and that will be our final day on earth becos of ethnic violence like that in ile ife or kano.

That would be disastrous way to end wat started peacefully, let us sit down agree to part ways and the terms for us to part ways.

We all know that Nigeria has been a disappointment and a boiling point for hatred from inception.

Both Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello were verbal in their opposition to Nigeria and introduced hatred and Bigotry that later claimed the life of the latter.

The only person adamant about Nigeria was Nnamdi Azikiwe(Zik of Africa).

It has not worked and will not work, nothing wrong with seeking an alternative peacefully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHDaHlTaHJw&ab_channel=TheLivingBiafra1

thats the point..you are not getting biafra peacefuly...not even kanu believes in it..

thats why he was organizing this and that...

we have video evidence of him begging for weapons in america...kanu is not in prison without a reason..

you can watch the video yourself on youtube and tell me later if we are wrong to jail him...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by hammerF: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

thats the point..you are not getting biafra peacefuly...not even kanu believes in it..

thats why he was organizing this and that...

we have video evidence of him begging for weapons in america...kanu is not in prison without a reason..

you can watch the video yourself on youtube and tell me later if we are wrong to jail him...

Do u have a picture of Kanu that u kneel to every morning and pray to support Nigeria?

Kanu this, kanu that, wat about the millions of igbo on the street protesting or shot dead by Nigeria police for exercising their democratic right.

Kanu is only significant becos a stupid illiterate like Buhari is President. Buhari made Kanu famous.

From Ojukwu, it is now Kanu, u people will never learn. Y not ask igbos wat they want through a referendum?

Kanu or no Kanu Biafra was around before Nigeria, surfaced in the 1960s and again in 2015.

Biafra is a pain in the big butt called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
hammerF:

Do u have a picture of Kanu that u kneel to every morning and pray to support Nigeria?

Kanu this, kanu that, wat about the millions of igbo on the street protesting or shot dead by Nigeria police for exercising their democratic right.

From Ojukwu, it is now Kanu, u people will ever learn. Y not ask igbos wat they want through a referendum?

Kanu or no Kanu Biafra was around before Nigeria, surfaced in the 1960s and again in 2015.

Biafra is a pain in the big butt called Nigeria.

your head is not in nigerias butt...your head is in your own butt,thats why you can not think straight...

biafra is a portugies word,the same way lagos is a portugies word..you can not impress me with anything white..

i am not impressed by whites...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by hammerF: 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
bantudra:

your head is not in nigerias butt...your head is in your own butt,thats why you can not think straight...

Make sure u take an AK47 to the frontline, becos upon ur grave something greater than Nigeria will Rise.
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
hammerF:

Make sure u take an AK47 to the frontline, becos upon ur grave something greater than Nigeria will Rise.

are you sure you are christian??..you sound like boko haram all of a sudden......eastern shekau..??.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

am just joking grin grin grin..dont get too worked up because of an urhobo...we are like this...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

fratermarty is the calmer type of urhobo..me,am not.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

even urhobos are different in character...you are on a long thing with this your biafra,bros... grin
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 1:20am On Mar 28, 2017
i didnt expected that this thread would reach 15pages......strange...

i was just pissed as i started it...

ohh my... grin

my first thread that reached 15pages...personal record for the darkside... grin...and its not even about naked women or celebrities sef...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by tifany89(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2017
bantudra:

Lol , fact u think ipobexposed is Igbo says so much about your IQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2017
tifany89:

Lol , fact u think ipobexposed is Igbo says so much about your IQ
bantudra I have told u pls ignore this people.

So because I hate IPOB I am no more igbo
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

well...am surprised that its so hard to reason with them..

i dont know since when ipob automaticaly means igbo.. undecided
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by ehikwe22: 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
hammerF:

I dont use igboid to refer to IKA, I refer to dem as Igbo.

Ever catch this man without his red cap? Wat statement is he making with the red cap?

I dont know wat is wrong with yorubas or y they dont value their self but all i know is that we will not leave any of our people.

We will not even hold referendum in IKA and Rivers. The referendum will be for non-igbo speakers.

Is Igbo the owners of the red cap? Do you know the history surrounding how Igbos started using the red cap? What about the Hausas and the Middle Beltans that use it? Are they Igbo too? That cap is a Moroccan Fez and has nothing to do with Igbo. Please cure your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by ehikwe22: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
hammerF:

So many of u are destined to be wasted on the way but wat is certain is Yoruba on its own is big enough in land mass and population to be a country of ugly people. grin

I say that becos yorubas always refer to themselves as ugly for reasons best known to them .

Today we heard tha OBJ wife have issued a court order to stop her son marrying a yoruba girl. Could it be that the girl was also fathered by OBJ?

This is the consequences of baby mama, scattered everywhere, involuntary incest.

My brother, like the post u quoted states, IKA and Rivers will never be abandoned for neither Afonja in the far west or Aboki in the far North.

Both Rivers and Ika in Delta hold regular Biafra protest, to say the least, they hold membership of Ohanaeze, IPOB and MASSOB, they are full blooded igbo people.

They have only learnt to use the we are not igbo to deceive beggars like u. Always begging igbo.
You better cure your delusion. Or maybe you deliberately want to spread falsehood
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by tifany89(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

Nigga go n have several seats. U v also used demeaning words on Igbos on different occasions n v never spoken against people insulting Igbos. No sane Igbo person will act the way u v been behaving around here. Even if u don't support NK n Ipob as a group it is understandable but creating threads to disparage them shows ur true colour. One thing u should also know is dat when u call Ipob u r actually referring to Igbos whether they support it or not. 'Independent People of Biafra' it is who we are
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
tifany89:

Nigga go n have several seats. U v also used demeaning words on Igbos on different occasions n v never spoken against people insulting Igbos. No sane Igbo person will act the way u v been behaving around here. Even if u don't support NK n Ipob as a group it is understandable but creating threads to disparage them shows ur true colour. One thing u should also know is dat when u call Ipob u r actually referring to Igbos whether they support it or not. 'Independent People of Biafra' it is who we are

show me one
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Dedetwo(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
bantudra:

then its clear..dont include the south south into biafra....simple...i am not igbo....

Is there any place called south south on earth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Kaduna Train Attack: BBC Describes Terrorists As 'Gang' / Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Jonathan's Aide Locked Me, IMF MD Out Of Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.