Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,966 members, 7,838,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? (857 Views)

Poll: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves?

Yes: 33% (1 vote)
Never: 66% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Will You Like To Be Svcked? / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by AloyEmeka9: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2009
If Tiger Woods' wife should divorce him, will you agree to marry him if he comes knocking on your door knowing full well his philandering nature?
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by mamagee3(f): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2009
And, how many times have you opened a thread about this topic? undecided
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by waleski(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2009
aloy nw why do u always bring up silly threads like dis nw why eh cry wetin concern naija women shey na 4 America dem dey tiger woods no get business with people  here na dos chics wey e sleep with u go ask
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by Kelvinj(m): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2009
@aloy.emeka
Wetin tiger woods do u?
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by AloyEmeka9: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2009
Una de fear to talk una mind?
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by waleski(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2009
aloy make we talk facts ur thread no make sense undecided
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by mamagee3(f): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2009
waleski:

aloy make we talk facts your thread no make sense undecided

GBAM! grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by TheSly: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

If Tiger Woods' wife should divorce him, will you agree to marry him if he comes knocking on your door knowing full well his philandering nature?
The funny thing is most of your thread often makes it to the front page.
I am anxiously waiting to see this bunkum of a thread placed on the front page too.
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by mamagee3(f): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2009
The Sly:

The funny thing is most of your thread often makes it to the front page.
I am anxiously waiting to see this bunkum of a thread placed on the front page too.

And the interesting ones are not always seen. angry
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2009
mama-gee:

And, how many times have you opened a thread about this topic? undecided
And how many times have you made threads concerning married men and infidelity? undecided
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by H2O2: 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2009
Tiger's problem won't be finding a replacement.
Too many women would love to replace Helen in a heartbeat.
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by humblemate(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2009
And why would another woman consider taking the risk, knowing what's Tiger infidelity life is like
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by mamagee3(f): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2009
FL Gators:

And how many times have you made threads concerning married men and infidelity? undecided

I wasn't referring to you angry
Get off my jockstrap
! angry angry
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by H2O2: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2009
He knew what he was doing when he cheated.
He knew his infidelity would not deter women from swarming him.
Money talks.

Besides, infidelity is not a new uprising.  How many women stay with cheating partners? I've lost count.
Love is the ultimate hanger.  grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by N101: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

It's a no brainer really; have you seen the type of women Tiger goes for?  NONE of them look like most of us - so there, question answered.  cool

Next!
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by AloyEmeka9: 1:40am On Dec 23, 2009
NL and hypocrisy. Will you agree to date Tiger woods, yes or no?. If itt doesn't make sense to you, skip it.
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by mamagee3(f): 1:41am On Dec 23, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

NL and hypocrisy. Will you agree to date Tiger woods, yes or no?. If itt doesn't make sense to you, skip it.

I feel your pain, You're in love with Tiger Woods
Don't worry, I just heard Elin would be divorcing him soon
So, you'll have him all to yourself. wink
Until then enough of the Tiger Woods thread
. wink
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 23, 2009
mama-gee:

I wasn't referring to you angry
Get off my jockstrap
! angry angry
No, luff you too much, okay angry
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by mamagee3(f): 1:45am On Dec 23, 2009
FL Gators:

No, luff you too much, okay angry

psssf. . .Continue menstruating on my replies. cool
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 23, 2009
mama-gee:

psssf. . .Continue menstruating on my replies. cool
sure, ma loff kiss
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by TOPE20001(f): 1:46am On Dec 23, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Why not? unless he is broke grin
Marry him, get me a real BLACK man on the side while he bone his white chics and happy dayz cool grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by waleski(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2009
mama-gee:

. wink

hey wat do u mean no eh wink are u saying aloy is g*y hehehe grin aloy and tiger sitting on a tree k.i.s.s.s.i.n.g grin
its funny dat is thread is still on
Re: Ladies: Will You Agree To Marry Tiger Woods After Elin Leaves? by N101: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2009
mama-gee:

. wink

Uhm, nice of you to try but I don't think she gets it; Tiger doesn't do black women  lipsrsealed

I'm sure she'll eventually get over the disappointment  grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Plan To Do For Your Partner This Valentine / After Marriage We Disovered We Are Not Compatible! / Ladies, Please Click!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.