Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football (37758 Views)

Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by kayabd(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2017
s
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Onnasucs1(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2017
tabithababy:
Public show of shame undecided
angry

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by SalamRushdie: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2017
Fighting hard to keep the sheeple in line
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by berrystunn(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2017
Hate and die
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by chikeze(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2017
These pics na just to commot shame. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by 2shur: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2017
U see as guy man dey reason
Thah year who dey even gif a fuc abt sule.
All ofay fuckin sudden
He has now joined dem pepper dem gang.
Dey take useless pix upandan jus to deceive the public.
Otobo scandal makes sule a selfie expert
Otobo nacks sule
Sule poses for the camera often afta otobo scandal
Sule
Sule
Sule.
U can fool ppl sometime
But def not fooling us everytime.
Confess to Master Jesus so he can set u free.
Dont let the devil destroy you
And if its the devil u using on them.
That devil wud kill u
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by berrystunn(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2017
emamos:
Why dem no dey snap dis kind pics before the otobo yawa

They are not following bloggers
Bloggers are following them

Did You get that.
People are making money out of there story .
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by babyvoice1990(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2017
grin me I sha dey see drone
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by holycrest(f): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2017
pastor stop following urself
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Ezionye(f): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2017
All these pics all of a sudden? Are they trying to prove something?
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by buoye1(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Papa na lefty sha.....!iff him tear shot na gooooooaaaaal
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2017
I know you are innocent but this media show off don dey to much some people fit suspect... Please lets stand by this man, don't see his travails as personal might be an attack on the church
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by nonjebose(m): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Ebosie 11, pls tell him we need in Super Eagles. His skills are extra ordinary
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Bollinger(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2017
Onnasucs1:
Apostle is a baller o

Yeah right. Playing football with loafers. Ok.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Dongreat(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2017
2mission:
I know you are innocent but this media show off don dey to much some people fit suspect... Please lets stand by this man, don't see his travails as personal might be an attack on the church

Stand by your papa or mama first before another person you got no idea how his daily life is. Men are naturally wicked, unpredictable and fantastically cruel, so never trust anyone including your reflection.
Go stand by your parents first man. They are the only true family you have. Fact.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Dongreat(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2017
nonjebose:
Ebosie 11, pls tell him we need in Super Eagles. His skills are extra ordinary

More like we need him in xvideos. Dude always finish in the back and he will give Mandingo a run for his money and pound to pound he will be fantastic.
Yeye fraud people spending tithes on questionably characters.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by princejenks(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2017
sirequity:
They are fooling themselves, they are just pretending that the scandal has no effect on them whereas it does.

Why have they not been taking photos like this earlier?

Take Dino Melaye for instance, he has been flaunting his expensive automobile, but since his certificate scandal began, he now shares photo here and there, if its not with his mother it will be the other.
it is called damage control and good pr,you don't allow a scum out on vendetta to stop you from living your life. These pictures have a psychological effect on the blackmailer and her sponsors(believe it or not,she's being sponsored)
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Thomath(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2017
The quadcopter is beautiful
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Odkosh: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2017
emamos:
hater, and why your zombie orobo no come out before he condemned fulanis killing of people.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Onnasucs1(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Bollinger:

Yeah right. Playing football with loafers. Ok.
kikikiki
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by emamos: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2017
[s]
Odkosh:
hater, and why your zombie orobo no come out before he condemned fulanis killing of people.
[/s]
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by KingyKing: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2017
Pastor wey no dey snap pictures before..
Suddenly hired camera man..
1st location - Garden (husband n wife chasing themselves)
Next - playing tennis
Next - playing football

Isn't it obvious every thing here is fake? Trying hard to act like all is well..

Someone who is innocent would prove himself right and continue his normal life.. cos his conscience is clean..

This man is doing the exact opposite..
Faking smile for camera, going to location for shoots..
Sir your conscience is not CLEAN!!
Shame on you apostle.
Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Mydazz(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2017
This isn't making sense anymore, even if the MOG is guilty as accused, all these paparazzi aimed at damage control will send the wrong signal. Why is there a need to prove a point? I RESERVE MY COMMENT for Now
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by sisisioge: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2017
His wife is a good woman. Na so them fey play am before otobo's saga? Anyways, something good is gonna come out of this... The two are gonna get closer.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by bakila: 11:57am On Mar 26, 2017
Jj222:
. you just said my mind. you too much; why now make him and the wife go rest. which means the otobo is telling the truth.
I agree with you, it reminds of the Clinton photoshoot when Lewinsky hit the fan.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by lazeal: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2017
emamos:
Because that is how to tell enemies that they can't pull you down. I like the man style abeg... Keyamo has suddenly forgotten his bearing to the said video evidence, sahara reporter couldn't do more than 2 report on the said case. The sahara reporter that I know give a minimum of 5 reports on ANY scandal wherein it is available... case in point, Dino and others in the past. Can you report what you don't have?
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Odkosh: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2017
Jj222:
. you just said my mind. you too much; why now make him and the wife go rest. which means the otobo is telling the truth.
memunotu, no be you recorded them when them they do am. if u haters are not happy with their happiness, you can kindly drink sniper, it kills faster.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by bitcoinvin(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
youngberry001:
mheen i love table tenis smiley

apostle suleiman i fit give u 15 nd lalasticlacla 10!!

hahahahahaha..i love tennis too bro....I will give u 10 and win u with left Hand..
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by bitcoinvin(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dongreat:
Before the saga:
Pastor and his wife together pics to the public: 0; the saga, pastor and his wife together pics: 28 and counting.
Damage control. You can only fool the gullible who see you as god and can't sin.

Nigeria Christianity: A Christianity where the members worship the pastors and believe every magic that can be replicated at the "O2 Arena" as miracle.

Am begining to see that Religion is Deceptive...I believe in God but Religion is a slavery unto we Africans!!!!!....Its better to Live by the Principles of Nature than Being Too Religious and foolishly obyeing your Pastor!!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by nwaanambra1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jj222:

there is something very wrong with this so called apostle. all i can deduce from his stvpid displays since the burst of the scandal is - he is not so smart and he is a stark illiterate. as for his wife, she is obviously so insecure and a full time slave to the scammer.

fact is - the otobo girl and majority of the women mentioned in the scandal are all his lovers - but with money and good PR team, you can make a murder go away.

he has escaped this one but the next one coming will be mega and very hard for him to escape - if he is smart he will take the advice of one handle on NL (jideamugiaka - hold your dick) he should look for towing cable and use it to tie his dick before it lands him into mega gbege! cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Totino: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
emamos:

PR stunt noni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men / Darwin's Day / Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.