Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football (37760 Views)

Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by emamos: 5:46am On Mar 27, 2017
gurulord1:

MY FATHER talk like a foolish man. You promoted and make a hidden character popular, what did u expect in his birthday? Not to live his God given life? Foolish people and foolish talk earnestly praying a successful man's downfall instead of pursuing their own success. My father stupid ass should be observing and learn from this man's Success. He wasn't known before, but only to come into lime light so great and successful.

Little wonders, behind any great man, there is great controversy. Jesus Christ, the world regarded as the most controversial, but we all know, he's d greatest man ever lived on earth. [s]What would any of u lazy stupid ass who are on the plot to bring down a man to your levels be remembered for. You don't like seeing great men among you, because you yourself can't achieve greatness. What will your community be like, if only idioty mediocre dominate ur existence? Mtchewwwww[/s]
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by macjireh: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
tabithababy:
. You will die barren by the grace of God. angry undecided
I only asked u a question.... so if u Want to die barren... den so be it....as for me,i already have children in Jesus name
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by tabithababy(f): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
macjireh:

I only asked u a question.... so if u Want to die barren... den so be it....as for me,i already have children in Jesus name
. I repeat by the grace of God you will die barren, even if you have children, you will bury them with your hands. You will die barren. Amen angry undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by macjireh: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
tabithababy:
. I repeat by the grace of God you will die barren, even if you have children, you will bury them with your hands. You will die barren. Amen angry undecided
Eff hooo hoooo EL
back to sender by Jesus fire
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by tabithababy(f): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
macjireh:

Eff hooo hoooo EL
back to sender by Jesus fire
. You started cursing yourself nah and i just said amen. Once again, you will die barren. Amen angry angry. Your generation will be barren in all ramifications of life. Amen. angry
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by macjireh: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
tabithababy:
. You started cursing yourself nah and i just said amen. Once again, you will die barren. Amen angry angry. Your generation will be barren in all ramifications of life. Amen. angry
Proverbs 26:2 the curse causeless shall not come.
u are time wasting!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by tabithababy(f): 3:42am On Mar 28, 2017
macjireh:

u are time wasting!!!
. You are cursed and you will die barren. Amen angry
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by tabithababy(f): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
macjireh:

u are time wasting!!!
. You and your generation is cursed and barren in Jesus name. angry angry can I hear a resounding amen. Barren fellow
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by oruma19: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Misternas89:

Speak for yourself ogbeni....na u be God that forgives or na u be CAN, a religious hypocrites. I don't know why I hate gullible kid like u.
Nb; ur quotes must be sensible b4 I'd reply u
u obviously are one of those jelos fools that poverty has eaten ur brain and u r feeling it's the pastors that caused ur sufferings. Ode, oponu, omojatijati
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Misternas89(m): 12:52am On Mar 30, 2017
oruma19:
u obviously are one of those jelos fools that poverty has eaten ur brain and u r feeling it's the pastors that caused ur sufferings. Ode, oponu, omojatijati
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men / Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After / Darwin's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.