Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football (37761 Views)

Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Onnasucs1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
tabithababy:
. Shut up your mouth
Why
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Mambox: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
emamos:
Why dem no dey snap dis kind pics before the otobo yawa

My exact thought. The desperacy at showing the world the love and bond with his wife is suffocating these days.

My hunches...
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by kareemkamil(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
What meaning of all this Apostle Sule uploading pictures for us every time. This not what FP, plz.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by MurphyTheory99(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
How do you know he has skills in a photo......people just post anything. Sad. embarassed embarassed
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by modsfucker: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
AKPORSTLE YOU ARE TAKING IT TOO FAR TO PROVE TO US THAT ALL IS WELL BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR WIFE. grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by crackhouse(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
His wife trying to win his husband's love back after the big booty girls he gave the love to have decided to toy with it.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Nationale: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
If apostle sule is in the business of servicing the likes of otobo. Then this is just a waste of his time including his members as it would not take time before the big forces of konji would drive him to another scandal assuming he is able to escape this otobo scandal. But if he is able to just humble himself and confess to God and man then all these would not be necessary.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by toprealman: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Why try so much to prove nothing?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Edelweiss44: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
sirequity:
They are fooling themselves, they are just pretending that the scandal has no effect on them whereas it does.

Why have they not been taking photos like this earlier?

Take Dino Melaye for instance, he has been flaunting his expensive automobile, but since his certificate scandal began, he now shares photo here and there, if its not with his mother it will be the other.

Enemy of progress like you! Your body will keep peppering you because you are going to see more and more pictures of the Apostle and his wife in happy mood. You and your false rumour mongers will be put to shame very soon. A lot of Senseless people these days who would rather believe a prostitute who collects money from men to open her legs for any man at all, than believe a man of God and elderly parents of the prostitute who have come out to say Stephanie is lying.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by saccie1162: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dyt:
So we should?
kill urself if e pain u
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Nicepoker(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dyt:
So we should?
fry beans
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by NemzySeries(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
emamos:
so bkos of scandal make dem no flex abi? scandal is not d end or d world weda na tru or lie afterall even for burial dem dey share food
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by oyienootieno: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
DC

Damage Control
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by vioment: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
All of a sudden, this guy no dey let hin wife rest again sha. Abi na guilty conscience dey worry u.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by peculiar32(f): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dyt:
So we should?
fry beans
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Misternas89(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dongreat:

Stand by your papa or mama first before another person you got no idea how his daily life is. Men are naturally wicked, unpredictable and fantastically cruel, so never trust anyone including your reflection.
Go stand by your parents first man. They are the only true family you have. Fact.
God bless u man cool
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Misternas89(m): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
nkemjacob2:
If na me be Apt suleman na 10bn me go soon Otobo
Soon indeed
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Misternas89(m): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
oruma19:
Apostles issue is for every one to analyse Abi? Isorite. Kwantinu... I am waiting for an emir (pedophilic) thread to analyse. I fold my hands and wait till the time comes . Hope u won't block us or say it's an Islamic thread.
Apostle has moved on weda he did it or not. He has reconciled with his God and has been forgiven. Even us, the Christians have forgiven him peradventure he did it. Let enemies of the gospel keep on shouting .
Speak for yourself ogbeni....na u be God that forgives, a religious hypocrites. I don't know why I hate gullible kid like u.
Nb; ur quotes must be sensible b4 I'd reply u
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Misternas89(m): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
oruma19:
Apostles issue is for every one to analyse Abi? Isorite. Kwantinu... I am waiting for an emir (pedophilic) thread to analyse. I fold my hands and wait till the time comes . Hope u won't block us or say it's an Islamic thread.
Apostle has moved on weda he did it or not. He has reconciled with his God and has been forgiven. Even us, the Christians have forgiven him peradventure he did it. Let enemies of the gospel keep on shouting .
Speak for yourself ogbeni....na u be God that forgives or na u be CAN, a religious hypocrites. I don't know why I hate gullible kid like u.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by UyiIredia(m): 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
emamos:

Dis guy must be living under a rock.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by ayorbammy007(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
una Don make this man popular by fire by force
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Antichristus: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Packaging. Doesn't change anything in the minds of the deeply thoughtful and critically minded ones.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Alphamale2017(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
emamos:
yeah they do snap him playing football. I still have video of him playing football 2 years ago during his birthday. this is his birthday. hence the pictures
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by xtervaganza(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
The only thing I like in that picture is that he's a lefty like me.

We all know this is a smokescreen to deceive mumugerians. Why dem no de post this kain pishor b4?

We know guy man de kpansh the babes
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Nofuckgiven: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
When you are guilty as charged undecided
Ladies, If you can't be with the one you love, be with the one that gives you money..... lol.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by macjireh: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
tabithababy:
Public show of shame undecided
do u want to die barren?...mind d way u talk abt men of God
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by emamos: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
[s]
UyiIredia:

Dis guy must be living under a rock.
[/s]
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by oruma19: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Misternas89:

Speak for yourself ogbeni....na u be God that forgives or na u be CAN, a religious hypocrites. I don't know why I hate gullible kid like u.
another mumu sighted....
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by jamace(m): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Image laundering is not easy o. grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by jamace(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
macjireh:

Chineke! shocked shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by tabithababy(f): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
macjireh:

. You will die barren by the grace of God. angry undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by gurulord1: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
emamos:

You talk like a foolish man. You promoted and make a hidden character popular, what did u expect in his birthday? Not to live his God given life? Foolish people and foolish talk earnestly praying a successful man's downfall instead of pursuing their own success. You stupid ass should be observing and learn from this man's Success. He wasn't known before, but only to come into lime light so great and successful.

Little wonders, behind any great man, there is great controversy. Jesus Christ, the world regarded as the most controversial, but we all know, he's d greatest man ever lived on earth. What would any of u lazy stupid ass who are on the plot to bring down a man to your levels be remembered for. You don't like seeing great men among you, because you yourself can't achieve greatness. What will your community be like, if only idioty mediocre dominate ur existence? Mtchewwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men / Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After / Darwin's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.