Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football (37756 Views)

Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by CoolAmbience(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
emamos:
Why dem no dey snap dis kind pics before the otobo yawa

Valid question.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by anurd1991: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
obafemee80:
See skills...Make Arsenal buy this Apostle if dey won qualify for Champions lg next season grin
Tufiakwa. You think say nah knacking we dey do for Arsenal? If we sign this one he would just knack everybody finish including Arsenal ladies. Lol. Olohun maje. Lol. Moreso, if we sign this man please tell me what is worse than relegation that's where we would be.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Odkosh: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
sirequity:
They are fooling themselves, they are just pretending that the scandal has no effect on them whereas it does.

Why have they not been taking photos like this earlier?

Take Dino Melaye for instance, he has been flaunting his expensive automobile, but since his certificate scandal began, he now shares photo here and there, if its not with his mother it will be the other.
I will give you haters answer if any of you can tell me why all those oloshos are coming out just few weeks after Suleiman condemned fulanis herdsmen.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Awoo88: 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
I do not believe that otobo girl one bit but this great man is handling this crisis like a politician
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Eroms4life17(m): 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sons of perdition will not like this!
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by obafemee80(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
anurd1991:
Tufiakwa. You think say nah knacking we dey do for Arsenal? If we sign this one he would just knack everybody finish including Arsenal ladies. Lol. Olohun maje. Lol. Moreso, if we sign this man please tell me what is worse than relegation that's where we would be.
Sit down there.Wenger is already on his way to naija
Sanchez go tire for bench grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Owiii(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dyt:
So we should?
Start crying immediately. I guess you're a wailer.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by graphiti: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
KingyKing:
Pastor wey no dey snap pictures before..
Suddenly hired camera man..
1st location - Garden (husband n wife chasing themselves)
Next - playing tennis
Next - playing football

Isn't it obvious every thing here is fake? Trying hard to act like all is well..

Someone who is innocent would prove himself right and continue his normal life.. cos his conscience is clean..

This man is doing the exact opposite..
Faking smile for camera, going to location for shoots..
Sir your conscience is not CLEAN!!
Mtchew

0b10010011:
grin grin grin

Suleman needs to fire all his publicist cos in recent times, the more they seem to paint as if all his well, the more the suspicion of the allegation being true increases.

The gimmick to silence the collateral damage is too cheap, wack, childish and dumb.

They should come-up with smething more brilliant to divert attention or better still, keep mute

...very,very simple!
'Anti' Otobo mentioned at least 2 countries NAPOLI AND NEW YORK they traveled to together and the hotels they lodged in together. Let him submit his passport for scrutiny 2 confirm or dispel her claims....(he fit? cheesy )and d case will come to a close in no time.
All ds #paparazzi is only a means of distraction from d issue(s) on ground!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by eliteweb(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
emamos:

They ve been snapping but most don't get to Nairaland.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Owiii(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
sirequity:
They are fooling themselves, they are just pretending that the scandal has no effect on them whereas it does.

Why have they not been taking photos like this earlier?

Take Dino Melaye for instance, he has been flaunting his expensive automobile, but since his certificate scandal began, he now shares photo here and there, if its not with his mother it will be the other.
Who told you they are worried. You are the one that is worried that despite your antics this wonderful and God given couples are waxing stronger in love.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Owiii(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
dangote7510:
If ur wife is not like mrs. suleman, my brother, i tink you are still single.
You're just right Dangote....despite everything they are waxing stronger in love to the shame of the devil.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Odkosh: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
nwaanambra1:

there is something very wrong with this so called apostle. all i can deduce from his stvpid displays since the burst of the scandal is - he is not so smart and he is a stark illiterate. as for his wife, she is obviously so insecure and a full time slave to the scammer.

fact is - the otobo girl and majority of the women mentioned in the scandal are all his lovers - but with money and good PR team, you can make a murder go away.

he has escaped this one but the next one coming will be mega and very hard for him to escape - if he is smart he will take the advice of one handle on NL (jideamugiaka - hold your dick) he should look for towing cable and use it to tie his dick before it lands him into mega gbege! cheesy
so you expect him and his wife to stay indoor and be crying on to what a paid olosho said to blackmail him. I love this pix, it gives haters headache. sule, abeg snap more, your haters can dir for all you care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by kenny1756: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
To those asking y they dnt do these thing s before I guess they do but nothing warrants it being posted on medias but this very scandal has made medias to take interest in them thereby posting their pictures and announcing their activities

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by nijascammers: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
obafemee80:
See skills...Make Arsenal buy this Apostle if dey won qualify for Champions lg next season grin
another skill you failed to mention is the bedmatic skills with those sluts, you guys call it olosho
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by nkemjacob2(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
If na me be Apt suleman na 10bn me go soon Otobo
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Dongreat(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
bitcoinvin:

Am begining to see that Religion is Deceptive...I believe in God but Religion is a slavery unto we Africans!!!!!....Its better to Live by the Principles of Nature than Being Too Religious and foolishly obyeing your Pastor!!!

Religion was created to give hope and control the masses. Naturally we feel relaxed knowing we have a father powerful enough to solve our problems and the only thing we need do is pray and fast. But over the years it has been abused to not "paying tithes and you will be poor, your pastors has the keys and also the book of life in heaven, my religion is the best and others are rubbish, and other nonsense thinking". Religion in Nigeria is worse and only Jamaica can rival the stupidity here. One thing very common with both countries? POVERTY.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Ugosample(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
emamos:

Don't mind him...

He us trying too hard, and we see through his deceit
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Iamdmentor1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jj222:
. you just said my mind. you too much; why now make him and the wife go rest. which means the otobo is telling the truth.

And u think sai u get sense? Dem dey send clear message to the propagators of the scandal sai dem Don fail, grin u dey here dey talk like mumu
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by shounited74: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Though i neva side anyone but why is he now performing all these stunts after the scandal. Am guessing damage control here
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by ManTiger(m): 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
youngberry001:
mheen i love table tenis smiley

apostle suleiman i fit give u 15 nd lalasticlacla 10!!
I will give you 8 to 11 and I'll serve all through.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by tonio2wo: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
emamos:

grin damage control!
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Adelivinggreat(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sule how far
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by uchebe(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
we are still observing.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by dacovajnr: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
youngberry001:
mheen i love table tenis smiley

apostle suleiman i fit give u 15 nd lalasticlacla 10!!
and I fit give you 18-21 undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by bezimo(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
The haters will be having hypertension with this pics, his marriage which was the target among other things by the demonic otobo is getting stronger. Apostle continue enjoying your life, marriage and ministry the haters, blackmailers and naysayers not withstanding.

If you are angry with this, I hear the lagoon is receiving frustrated souls, you can go and jump in..
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dyt:
So we should?
cook kuli kuli
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by ElsonMorali: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Alfa sule is trying too hard o.

These pics won't make skeptics believe he is innocent , just like him snapping fake pics up and down wont undo the adultery he committed with those women.

He may fool everybody, but he knows in his heart what the truth is. And it is heart that judgement will be handed to him.

I just pity his gullible sheeple. I've never encountered such foolishness before, before now.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by oruma19: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Apostles issue is for every one to analyse Abi? Isorite. Kwantinu... I am waiting for an emir (pedophilic) thread to analyse. I fold my hands and wait till the time comes . Hope u won't block us or say it's an Islamic thread.
Apostle has moved on weda he did it or not. He has reconciled with his God and has been forgiven. Even us, the Christians have forgiven him peradventure he did it. Let enemies of the gospel keep on shouting .
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by fergie001: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Haaaaaa,remember my playing days.Zizzou(magical touch,master of control)

In other words,this damage control is making Me feel like this Otobo's case has some credibility.In as much as,the elRufai part can't be written out,these pictures are doing more harm than good for him.
My honest simple advise,
-Accelerate the case at the court if truly innocent.(which I am tentatively believing u are sha oooooo?,until convicted)
-If there is anything we need to know,let us know,to negate Otobo's alleged claims and d Daniella aspect,Nigerians will always forgive.
-If you are guilty Sir,dont show us these pictures,keep silent so that we can concentrate on Melaye's matter;so that after that we move on to the next in line which is .....

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by Deilluminator(m): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
I LIKE THIS MAN, HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAM ABOUT THE BLACKMAILES
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by tabithababy(f): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Onnasucs1:
angry
. Shut up your mouth
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football by LordCenturion(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
emamos:

One beer for u,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) / South African Church Seen Worshipping God In Style. Video / Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.