Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos (44837 Views)

Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) / Woman Who Labor For 34hrs Finally Gives Birth, Shares Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2017
Jj222:
wow two years you said , which means the baby is now going to three years. God thank You papa God you too much.
Read!

This story........only in Nigeria.....Anyway, am I the only one who read about a lady who gave birth to a goat after years of being pregnant? Nigeria....

ziga please grin grin dont over scrutinize (21 months old child). Dead!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by noble71(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Miracle still happen. village people don tire for her matter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by TheDokita(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Lol, it is impossible to be pregnant for 3 years and still have the baby alive, something is wrong somewhere. Check the story again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by ziga: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2017
She could have had a C-section in 9 months.

Pregnancy for 9 months no be yam. Not to talk of 36 months. The baby no grow? or is the woman a giant, that her womb fit accommodate 36 month old.

Do you know how big a 36 month old child is?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Kyllahmc(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2017
Not scientifically possible .. But let me be fair and assume it is, Why does the baby still looks few months old? is there no "time and space" in the womb? Crap post..
Only Nigerians would have no problem believing this dumb post smh

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Jungleluv5: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2017
informant001:
A Facebook user, Iwuafor Juliet just shared this testimony of how her aunty gave birth after 21 years of marriage. According to her, her aunt got married in 1996 and had not conceived since then due to several mishaps. The woman reportedly gave birth to a bouncing baby boy on Friday after carrying the pregnancy for over 3 years.

Read what Juliet shared on Facebook;

My Anty got married since 1996 and have not had any child since then..... later on she took in and carried the pregnancy for 3years and 2 months. Just yesterday she gave birth to the long awaited baby(boy)... two days to Mothering Sunday after TWENTY ONE YEARS. My Anty will be called a Mother this year...God of miracle THANK YOU.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/nigerian-woman-who-was-pregnant-for.html
Praiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise the Lord
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2017
For 3 yearsshe should be in guiness book of records nao...ignorance
Thank God for hearing her prayers though
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2017
ziga:
She could have had a C-section in 9 months.

Pregnancy for 9 months no be yam. Not to talk of 21 months. The baby no grow? or is the woman a giant, that her womb fit accommodate 21 month old.

Do you know how big a 21 month old child is?
3 years is 36 months nwanne

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by ziga: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2017
kingsouthie:

3 years is 36 months nwanne

Thank you nwanne grin

AA whole 36 month old child.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Boss13: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Why are these people doing this. No baby can survive 3 years in the womb, both mother and child will die. What's wrong with this religious fanatic. Maybe she had fibroid for 2 years and still got pregnant.

Another question that begs for Answer is why didn't she go to the hospital after the 9 month. I hope doctors won't fall for this.

I beg to differ and agree with this story - nothing but lies

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by depezee(m): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2017
madridguy:
Alhamdulilahi.

And you have the courage to chant this incantation here undecided. What will you chant during suicide mission

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Xaviermax11: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2017
What a dumb story, common 11mths d baby dies inutero, unfortunately pipo wld believe such skirmish stories, pls prove to us that this is true. 1. Her last menstrual period 2. Early ultrasound scan, 3. Babie's weight at delivery and did baby have tooth. Maximum a baby can stay is 42weeks that's a Lil bit above 9months or can say 10months. Anything more than that, the placenta doesn't function and amniotic fluid dries out, and then only way most times to deliver such is through a C-section. So I say fake gist

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by ifyalways(f): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2017
Everybody thanking God without asking the obvious questions.

I hope a woman somewhere is not crying over her missing baby?

Those breasts on that bed does not look like a new nursing mothers own undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by idu1(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2017
Friedyokes:
Pregnant for three years nd doctors didn't suggest a cesarean section

U dey mind them?
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by bigiyaro(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
I simply don't believe it, 3 years belle, did d foetus stopped growing?
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by dominique(f): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Are we this shallow and unreasonable in this country? Can't we think outside the box and ask a question or two about this incredible delivery?
Which hospital did she give birth in? Where are her scan results? Which doctor delivered a woman of a three year old pregnancy? And he didn't make world news? How did a baby survive so well beyond 40weeks in the womb? What stopped the doctors from doing emergency C-section a week or two after her due date? Who the hell allowed a woman go around with a three year pregnancy?

We're so mentally lazy in this country that rather than ask the right questions, we keep chanting God. God gave us brains for a reason, let's make use of it.

That baby is a product of a baby factory, you can argue about it all you want, it won't change the fact.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by bigiyaro(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
I hope say this Facebook user, knows that she has exposed her anty?
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by bennybaba(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
This baby will have a far developed brain than his peers... .#Kyle xy loading

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by ExInferis(m): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
smithsydny:
My case is different 2017..

You pregnant too?
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Maximus85(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Doctors in the house.... How possible is this, for a baby to stay 36months inside the womb? The stopped growing inside?
Please, we don't want to hear "it's a miracle" here ooo.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
ExInferis:

You pregnant too?
I be man nah .... Iyee ooooo
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
skywalker001:
murder case or robbery case
making money case
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by smileyoo: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
congrats to her. bt sometimes i just wonder how basic good things are so difficult to some people while its so easy for others. just imagine seeking for fruit of the womb for 21yrs while some are throwing away this same precious babies.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by engineerboat(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
Thank God

Let The name of The Almighty be praised

we use her as a point of contact to all looking for the fruit of the womb

we pray that you bless them with the fruit of the womb IJMN

Pastor sarrki,
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by kosisokosi48(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hope she went to church ⛪. ... today
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Wolfbrother(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by clems88(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
Thank God

Let The name of The Almighty be praised

we use her as a point of contact to all looking for the fruit of the womb

we pray that you bless them with the fruit of the womb IJMN
are my korokoro eye deceiving me shocked could this be an imposter trying to be sarrki
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by darlenese(f): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
delishpot:
Nigeria police should investigate all the many years/over term pregnancy cases to establish that those kids genuinely belong to the women claiming them. Nothing personal, just to make sure that while one woman is dancing another is not crying over her stolen baby.

Its a pity Nigerians dnt read!

Pls Google is your friend ! embarassed
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Alphyno: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Barriness shall never be our portion, In Jesus Name. Amen...

Hit "LIKE" to claim this prayer
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by neocortex: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Congratulations,
Hope the baby was not purchased from a factory.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by delishpot: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
darlenese:

Its a pity Nigerians dnt read!

Pls Google is your friend ! embarassed

So because a woman can give birth, it means no one steals other people's babies again? Did Google tell you women dontbstal babies to pass off as theirs?
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by bonna4u(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pictures of the baby smiling with teeths in his/her mouth or you know the rest.
I smell lies! Who would carry a pregnancy for 3yrs in this era where cs has a high success rate. That aunty may have been carry fibroid for 2yrs later got pregnant and just delivered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wheat Flour Is A Dangerous Substitute For Garri, Amala And Pounded Yam. Dont Eat / Strange Things Ur Body Does That U Never Knew Were Defense Mechanisms(pictures) / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.