Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos (44838 Views)

Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) / Woman Who Labor For 34hrs Finally Gives Birth, Shares Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by DisGuy: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
dominique:
Are we this shallow and unreasonable in this country? Can't we think outside the box and ask a question or two about this incredible delivery?
Which hospital did she give birth in? Where are her scan results? Which doctor delivered a woman of a three year old pregnancy? And he didn't make world news? How did a baby survive so well beyond 40weeks in the womb? What stopped the doctors from doing emergency C-section a week or two after her due date? Who the hell allowed a woman go around with a three year pregnancy?

We're so mentally lazy in this country that rather than ask the right questions, we keep chanting God. God gave us brains for a reason, let's make use of it.

That baby is a product of a baby factory, you can argue about it all you want, it won't change the fact.

God forbid!!

Bia no pour san sand for our garri abeg

if we use our brain who will give us another one to use?
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Awoo88: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
dominique:

That baby is a product of a baby factory, you can argue about it all you want, it won't change the fact.
Stop being presumptuous. You don't know for a fact that the baby is from "factory" and stop passing off your stupid thought as fact
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by SexExpert(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Although in medicine we say "Never say never", the placenta begins to deteriorate from 40-42 weeks of pregnancy. This is why labour is induced whenever a woman is unable to go into labour spontaneously after 40 weeks because the integrity of the placenta can no longer support the foetus from 42 weeks. The baby will simply die in the womb.

I believe there are 2 possibilities in this case:

First, she probably was never pregnant at the beginning but had other conditions like fibroid for example.

Second, she was never pregnant at any time and never personally delivered that baby

a miracle? I am not sure. I believe in miracles but definitely not this one.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by thunderbabs: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
Thank God

Let The name of The Almighty be praised

we use her as a point of contact to all looking for the fruit of the womb

we pray that you bless them with the fruit of the womb IJMN

Omo, you no fit be pastor ooo.. Hw u go use ds case as a point of contact to doz looking for the fruit of the womb shocked

Na those in similar bondage you can use that as a point of contact for...shey u wan make doz lookin for d fruit of the womb conceibe n carry it for 3years ni? shocked Taaaa

You need to go n learn for seminary oooo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Almost said End-time baby. E fit begin waka tomorrow morning o!
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by dominique(f): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Awoo88:

Stop being presumptuous. You don't know for a fact that the baby is from "factory" and stop passing off your stupid thought as fact

Why do you think baby factories are flourishing, because of people like you that will not analyse a situation and reason with their God given brains. They know thay people will always thank God for babies gotten from their facility without raising any form of doubts. Anything beyond human reasoning you lot start chanting God, can you explain how a baby survived beyond 42 weeks without involving the God factor? I totally doubt that.

I say it and I will repeat it, THE BABY IS A STOLEN BABY OR PRODUCT OF A BABY FACTORY. Argue with your toilet seat, don't quote me if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by TINALETC3(f): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
sad dnt jst no, d scan neva identified her preg. Anytime she visits d hospital, dey tell her she is nt preg yet no diff bw her tummy and dat of a 9month preg woman, she delivered after 14 months
aamstih:
What could have been the cause?

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Assuming it came out as exam question that after a baby lasted for 3 yrs in his mothers womb how old will U say d baby is? Wht will be ur answer? As for me the baby is 3yrs
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by dominique(f): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
TINALETC3:
sad dnt jst no, d scan neva identified her preg. Anytime she visits d hospital, dey tell her she is nt preg yet no diff bw her tummy and dat of a 9month preg woman, she delivered after 14 months

Another baby factory product.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by VeniJu: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
smithsydny:
My case is different 2017..

My neighbour who always sings ''my case is different'' had a carry over in school..
I guess her case was indeed different.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
VeniJu:

My neighbour who always sings ''my case is different'' had a carry over in school..
I guess her case was indeed different.
different case 2017

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
The pikin no one born for naija. Na why he delay.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by bareal(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Teacher1776:
3 years ogini? Unbelievable! Why did she not go for a CS?

Haa! see this one. ẹni t'ayé nṣe tó ńlo ogùn Ẹjẹ́ ....
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
delishpot:
Nigeria police should investigate all the many years/over term pregnancy cases to establish that those kids genuinely belong to the women claiming them. Nothing personal, just to make sure that while one woman is dancing another is not crying over her stolen baby.

Most youths in Nigeria have the IQ level of camels ...It's biologically impossible and extremely rare for such long term pregnancies. If at all not 3 years..She stole that child or bought it

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by ifyalways(f): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Unfortunately, people are already praising the Lord, shaming the witches and enemies.
Xaviermax11:
What a dumb story, common 11mths d baby dies inutero, unfortunately pipo wld believe such skirmish stories, pls prove to us that this is true. 1. Her last menstrual period 2. Early ultrasound scan, 3. Babie's weight at delivery and did baby have tooth. Maximum a baby can stay is 42weeks that's a Lil bit above 9months or can say 10months. Anything more than that, the placenta doesn't function and amniotic fluid dries out, and then only way most times to deliver such is through a C-section. So I say fake gist
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Adeyeye09(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
skywalker001:
muslim god or xtian god... Stupidity @ d highest order
Ur d stupid one
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
My dear president Buhari, please make education free for the youths up to university. Posts like this show us why we are so backward as a nation and why most youths have the average IQ of a duckling.

Please sir I beg of you. This nation needs help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by logica(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin grin grin This post has been forwarded to the Presidency for immediate action.

Uchihaitaci:
My dear president Buhari, please make education free for the youths up to university. Posts like this show us why we are so backward as a nation and why most youths have the average IQ of a duckling.

Please sir I beg of you. This nation needs help

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Lindaangel(f): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
Thank God

Let The name of The Almighty be praised

we use her as a point of contact to all looking for the fruit of the womb
we pray that you bless them with the fruit of the womb IJMN

Amen oo
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by kareemkamil(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Alhamdulilahi, am happy for her
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by delishpot: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Most youths in Nigeria have the IQ level of camels ...It's biologically impossible and extremely rare for such long term pregnancies. If at all not 3 years..She stole that child or bought it

E tire me o. Yes it is possible for a baby to stay in the womb even for 1and half years but the mom would be under strict medical observation . It happens when the child has delayed growth but doesn't seem to be in distress. So at 6 months it will look like 3 months baby this slow development makes the pregnancy take longer . But 3 years? Maybe she break guineas book of world record so therefore, police should investigate. If she break record, we give her baby and her due honours if she is found wanting, we trace out her supplier.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by TINALETC3(f): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
undecided pple like u doubt tins until it happens to dem, d baby ws already dead even b4 arrival, dnt 4get,its my blood sis am talking abt, I ws dere
dominique:

Another baby factory product.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Willybos(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
The baby is now 2years an 5months. So i suggest his birthday should start 2moro!
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by cbright4real(f): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Our God works in a miraculous way. Indeed his name 2 be praise
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Johnhug66(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
angry I think by dis time next year,d baby should clock 3 abi na 1year them go say he clock I'm just confused
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Cynicgod: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
All Glory and honor to the lord almighty......our local airforce.....i hail o....God pass una
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by dominique(f): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided pple like u doubt tins until it happens to dem, d baby ws already dead even b4 arrival, dnt 4get,its my blood sis am talking abt, I ws dere

Oh my bad, sorry about that. I thought she delivered an hale and healthy baby after over a year. May God console her
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Blesphil(f): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
Didn't she do scan? Or she didn't register in a good hospital? I am not saying this story is not true but what I know is that once a pregnancy is 40-42 weeks, either CS or inducement. I passed my EDD and I was induced. Well, thank God mother and baby are fine.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by thesicilian: 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
dotmanxp:
Doctors in the house how far? is this medically possible
First I have never seen a pregnancy that went beyond 42weeks without the doctors advising the patient to go for a caesarean section. Overall, the longest duration I have ever seen is 44wks, and that was for a woman who refused to do a CS. There's a stage the pregnancy gets to, the placenta will not be able to sustain the pregnancy any longer with nutrition and oxygen.
Although miracles/strange things do happen in medicine, this woman should be investigated to prove she was actually pregnant from the beginning, her medical records, etc.
She could have just been feigning pregnancy while waiting for an appropriate time to steal someone else's baby.
Or maybe the Facebook user who posted this is just lying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by slowbreeze(f): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
delishpot:
Nigeria police should investigate all the many years/over term pregnancy cases to establish that those kids genuinely belong to the women claiming them. Nothing personal, just to make sure that while one woman is dancing another is not crying over her stolen baby.
U get sense...I personally dont believe all dese stories.Most times dey "give birth" in hospitals dat are very far from wia dey reside or even anoda town altogedda.;so dat before u know it dey r back wit dia child witout ppl visiting dem @ d hospital & to lose contact wit d original mother of d child.Like one woman for my area before; dat carried for a long time like dis..Na wen she begin quarrel wit her bosom friend;na wen truth come out..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Awoo88: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
dominique:

Why do you think baby factories are flourishing, because of people like you that will not analyse a situation and reason with their God given brains. They know thay people will always thank God for babies gotten from their facility without raising any form of doubts. Anything beyond human reasoning you lot start chanting God, can you explain how a baby survived beyond 42 weeks without involving the God factor? I totally doubt that.

I say it and I will repeat it, THE BABY IS A STOLEN BABY OR PRODUCT OF A BABY FACTORY. Argue with your toilet seat, don't quote me if you don't have anything reasonable to say.
You are actually adding stupidity to your already crazy self. So the only thing you mumu brain could come up is to "analyse situation" in which you have no fact about and knows nothing about and came to a conclusion that is asinine at best And why are sounding so bitter Are you having issues with child berth yourself and think every other woman with challenge will result to buying or stealing children People like her are not the cause of your problem.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by delishpot: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
slowbreeze:

U get sense...I personally dont believe all dese stories.Most times dey "give birth" in hospitals dat are very far from wia dey reside or even anoda town altogedda.;so dat before u know it dey r back wit dia child witout ppl visiting dem @ d hospital & to lose contact wit d original mother of d child.Like one woman for my area before; dat carried for a long time like dis..Na wen she begin quarrel wit her bosom friend;na wen truth come out..

Na so many of them dey do am o. I hear say one hospital like that dey for PH wia dem dey get miracle baby. She get her place where she dey send them for scan. Say any other scan place no dey see the babies. Say the babies dey hidden for womb . She also get her lab wey she dey colabo with to see positive pregnancy result. She say na only them fit detect pregnancy
Make police investigate these matters. No be say I dey talk say medical wonders no dey happen o, but let them make sure it is a genuine medical wonder.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wheat Flour Is A Dangerous Substitute For Garri, Amala And Pounded Yam. Dont Eat / Strange Things Ur Body Does That U Never Knew Were Defense Mechanisms(pictures) / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.