Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos (44839 Views)

Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) / Woman Who Labor For 34hrs Finally Gives Birth, Shares Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by petux(m): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
dominique:

Oh my bad, sorry about that. I thought she delivered an hale and healthy baby after over a year. May God console her
Am very sorry to say tho Sometimes you just have to sit down, observe, and think well before typing poo. You were here earlier typing poo that the child is a baby factory product nd now you are saying "My Bad". Girls and the way they jump into conclusion sha
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by NemzySeries(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
pikin wey dem born 21yrs after marriage after 3yrs pregnancy duration suppose jst apply for Jamb directly bkos dat 1 na guyman not pikin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by dominique(f): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Awoo88:
[s]
You are actually adding stupidity to your already crazy self. So the only thing you mumu brain could come up is to "analyse situation" in which you have no fact about and knows nothing about and came to a conclusion that is asinine at best And why are sounding so bitter Are you having issues with child berth yourself and think every other woman with challenge will result to buying or stealing children People like her are not the cause of your problem. [/s]

Trash!

I don't argue with dimwits, it's very obvious educated was wasted on you and religion had taken away your reasoning capacity. If you still feel like arguing, go and argue with your waste bin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Awoo88: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
dominique:

Trash!

I argue with dimwits, it's very obvious educated was wasted on me and religion had taken away my reasoning capacity. When I still feel like arguing and being stupid, I go and argue with my waste bin.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by dominique(f): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
petux:
Am very sorry to say tho Sometimes you just have to sit down, observe, and think well before typing poo. You were here earlier typing poo that the child is a baby factory product nd now you are saying "My Bad". Girls and the way they jump into conclusion sha

I thought the lady in question gave birth to an healthy baby after over a year gestation period not referring to the lady in the op. The lady in the op obvious bought or stole her baby and she's lucky to get away with because she's in a country filled with gullible sheep. She can't pull this stunt in a civilized country, a lot of tests will be carried out to find out exactly how and why such an incredulous occurrence happened.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by thanknairaland1: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
how old is the child now?

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Cynicgod: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
dominique:

Trash!

I don't argue with dimwits, it's very obvious educated was wasted on you and religion had taken away your reasoning capacity. If you still feel like arguing, go and argue with your waste bin.
...EWOO!!! Chineeke!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by lanre316: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Stephenndidi85:
God keep disobeying scientific rule. God be praise.

Why didn't you stop using anything scientific and only use Bible or Koran as a guide to all you want to do in life. In fact, you should totally get off the Internet and nairaland because it's obvious your anti-scientific God will have you continue to stay in the dark ages.

Science has done more good to humanity than Christianity and all other religions combined. Get that clear don't be an ingrate towards brilliant scientists and inventors who made life easier as opposed to imaginary Gods of religions.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by sugah: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
dominique:
Are we this shallow and unreasonable in this country? Can't we think outside the box and ask a question or two about this incredible delivery?
Which hospital did she give birth in? Where are her scan results? Which doctor delivered a woman of a three year old pregnancy? And he didn't make world news? How did a baby survive so well beyond 40weeks in the womb? What stopped the doctors from doing emergency C-section a week or two after her due date? Who the hell allowed a woman go around with a three year pregnancy?

We're so mentally lazy in this country that rather than ask the right questions, we keep chanting God. God gave us brains for a reason, let's make use of it.

That baby is a product of a baby factory, you can argue about it all you want, it won't change the fact.
When religion is involved, Nigerians stop thinking.

Baby factory tinz.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Jagaban01(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
informant001:
A Facebook user, Iwuafor Juliet just shared this testimony of how her aunty gave birth after 21 years of marriage. According to her, her aunt got married in 1996 and had not conceived since then due to several mishaps. The woman reportedly gave birth to a bouncing baby boy on Friday after carrying the pregnancy for over 3 years.

Read what Juliet shared on Facebook;

[i] My Anty got married since 1996 and have not had any child since then..... later on she took in and carried the pregnancy for 3years and 2 months. Just yesterday she gave birth to the long awaited baby(boy)... two days to Mothering Sunday after TWENTY ONE YEARS. My Anty will be called a Mother this year...God of miracle THANK YOU. [/i]d ba

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/nigerian-woman-who-was-pregnant-for.html
d baby should hav been walkin nd takin by now or else i dont bliv it
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Antichristus: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nigeria is a joke. Three years' pregnancy? The baby wasn't brought out through Cesarean procedure?
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by mxzyptlk(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
wow! can't imagine a 3yr old kid sucking breast™ wonderful God.....
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Cynicgod: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
lanre316:

Why didn't you stop using anything scientific and only use Bible or Koran as a guide to all you want to do in life. In fact, you should totally get off the Internet and nairaland because it's obvious your anti-scientific God will have you continue to stay in the dark ages.

Science has done more good to humanity than Christianity and all other religions combined. Get that clear don't be an ingrate towards brilliant scientists and inventors who made life easier as opposed to imaginary Gods of religions.
Albert Einstein once said "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by fpeter(f): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
Thank God

Let The name of The Almighty be praised

we use her as a point of contact to all looking for the fruit of the womb

we pray that you bless them with the fruit of the womb IJMN

Amen.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
what manner of preposterous news is this? undecided
anyone who believes this needs to have his/her head examined. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by AlanSugar(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Stephenndidi85:
God keep disobeying scientific rule. God be praise.

God keeps disobeying what or people keep telling useless lies?! How can a foetus survive a three - year ordeal in the womb and still survive? Why can't she tell us the woman kept having miscarriages but continued to try till she finally succeeded? Anything short of miscarriages means she grew fibroid for 27 months, period.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Teacher1776(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
bareal:

Haa! see this one. ẹni t'ayé nṣe tó ńlo ogùn Ẹjẹ́ ....

pls write in English. Not everyone understand this local language. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by delishpot: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2017
oluwaseunamos33:
Assuming it came out as exam question that after a baby lasted for 3 yrs in his mothers womb how old will U say d baby is? Wht will be ur answer? As for me the baby is 3yrs

Fail. You remove the maximum time a baby spends in the womb from 3 years and that gives you the age that child should be. A baby born after 9 months in the womb is not considered nine months old.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 27, 2017
TINALETC3:
Wow smiley my sis carried hers for 14 months
Wat was d cuz and whyndidnt she opt for induction or cs? I wld appreciate a reply...
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by darlenese(f): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2017
delishpot:

So because a woman can give birth, it means no one steals other people's babies again? Did Google tell you women y dontbstal babies to pass off as theirs?

I never knew somebody can be this dull! Smh
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by delishpot: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2017
darlenese:

I never knew somebody can be this dull! Smh

Shake it till it falls off your neck. Google educated ignorant end time child

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by darlenese(f): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2017
delishpot:

Shake it till it falls off your neck. Google educated ignorant end time child

My dear its not too late to learn ' but the problem is that u cant even comprehend .

#pathetic cry
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by delishpot: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2017
darlenese:

My dear its not too late to learn ' but the problem is that u cant even comprehend .

#pathetic cry

Go sidon for toilet. If your family appreciate learning, your people would have googled the word condom before semen was allowed to flow into where you were concieved.
Idiat who can not comprehend simple text.
Fool, pregnancy last 3 years where did google tell you that story. A healthy baby born after 3 years gestation your type will belive the baby born with wings and koran/bible in the hand stories.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by darlenese(f): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2017
delishpot:

Go sidon for toilet. If your family appreciate learning, your people would have googled the word condom before semen was allowed to flow into where you were concieved.
Idiat who can not comprehend simple text.
Fool, pregnancy last 3 years where did google tell you that story. A healthy baby born after 3 years gestation your type will belive the baby born with wings and koran/ bible stories.

I thought u were dull, but now I know better !

U need brain surgery .

You are not making any sense at all! cry
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by delishpot: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2017
darlenese:

I thought u were dull, but now I know better !

U need brain surgery .

You are not making any sense at all! cry

Ewu kotangora grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by darlenese(f): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
delishpot:

Ewu kotangora grin grin

Ewu Namanama! grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
ziga:

Thank you nwanne grin

AA whole 36 month old child.
.....and kingsouthie .......the child is now 27 months...........2 years and 3 months.

......dont change the facts though
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by delishpot: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
darlenese:

Ewu Namanama! grin

Yeye dey worry you darlenese grin grin go baf jor grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
jagugu88li:
.....and kingsouthie .......the child is now 27 months...........2 years and 3 months.

......dont change the facts though
ummm u sure we read same story op said she was pregnant for 3years 2months or i need new pair of googles
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by Nobody: 8:28am On May 31, 2019
If I could I would. Whether or not I should, I still would. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos by DATACUG00000(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wheat Flour Is A Dangerous Substitute For Garri, Amala And Pounded Yam. Dont Eat / Strange Things Ur Body Does That U Never Knew Were Defense Mechanisms(pictures) / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.