Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

You Must Wear A G-string For My 70th Birthday Or Get Bounced - Tokunbo Aboderin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Must Wear A G-string For My 70th Birthday Or Get Bounced - Tokunbo Aboderin (627 Views)

'Your Dress Is Too Short' - Lady Bounced At National Assembly For Wearing This / Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Wear A G-string For My 70th Birthday Or Get Bounced - Tokunbo Aboderin by yhermmie(f): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2017
Popular Nigerian blogger based in Dublin, as taken everyone by surprise by coming out to reveal that if you are a lady and coming for her 70th birthday make sure you are wearing a G-string or get bounced.

Nigerian blogger based in Dublin, Tokunbo Aboderin
According to the blogger, Tokunbo Aboderin, the warning is for both the young and the old, as her bouncers will be at the gate to search every woman for G-string. She went further to disclose that if the bouncers dip their hands into your private part and see you're not wearing the 'dress code' for the party, you will be sent home.
Tokunbo is the blogger that blasted Kemi Olunloyo over her alleged ‘fake’ accusations, against Nollywood actor Jide Kosoko after he lost his wife in 2016.

Re: You Must Wear A G-string For My 70th Birthday Or Get Bounced - Tokunbo Aboderin by jerryunit48: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2017
She is 70 ? Black is really beautiful
Re: You Must Wear A G-string For My 70th Birthday Or Get Bounced - Tokunbo Aboderin by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:42am On Mar 26, 2017
grin

Yaaazzz momma!

Am ready grin Now, when is yo bethdey grin tongue ?

Re: You Must Wear A G-string For My 70th Birthday Or Get Bounced - Tokunbo Aboderin by Ikpewe: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2017
old hoe
Re: You Must Wear A G-string For My 70th Birthday Or Get Bounced - Tokunbo Aboderin by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2017
No be small tin o!
Re: You Must Wear A G-string For My 70th Birthday Or Get Bounced - Tokunbo Aboderin by Ashleydolls(f): 7:50am On Mar 26, 2017
How often does she put on G-string? Seems the blogging world is now filled with crazy people
Re: You Must Wear A G-string For My 70th Birthday Or Get Bounced - Tokunbo Aboderin by Bluezy13(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2017
Na wa o...

Na real wa!!
Re: You Must Wear A G-string For My 70th Birthday Or Get Bounced - Tokunbo Aboderin by Jj222(f): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2017
wow .that's great and swaggerious
Re: You Must Wear A G-string For My 70th Birthday Or Get Bounced - Tokunbo Aboderin by yhermmie(f): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2017
kikikiki

(1) (Reply)

Ways On How To Make Woman Run After You / 36 States And Capitals / Don't Check This Pics If You Aren't 18+ Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.