Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour (10284 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / Video Of Cardi B's Accident On Stage AS Her G-string Came Loose As She Twerk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by frankleesehi(m): 3:13am On Nov 30, 2019
A lady spotted by her neighbour washing her G - string pant was asking him if her pant was his size.

It's quite uncomfortably crazy for a lady to wash her panties outside, talk more of asking her neighbour if it is his size.

Which kind neighbour did you give me, the neighbor said.

She seem so excited as she washes the pant and spreads it in the air with her hands for the neighbor to see.

What do you call this kind of neighbour?

Watch the video below:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/11/is-it-your-size-lady-show-off-her-g-string-pant-to-her-male-neighbor.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by frankleesehi(m): 3:13am On Nov 30, 2019
Watch video HERE

Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:16am On Nov 30, 2019
State of that pant

Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by nlPoster: 3:17am On Nov 30, 2019
Second time this topic was posted.
Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by Olalan(m): 5:49am On Nov 30, 2019
People do all sort of senseless things just to trend

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by stigmond(m): 5:59am On Nov 30, 2019
Na pooty she take dey wash am so oh...lols.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by realestniggah: 6:12am On Nov 30, 2019
This wan doesn't have shame in her DNA.. She no send.. At the end of the day panties are just another piece of clothing material. If there is no holes in the pant let her spread it outside with prides. Yahoo Boys will teach her a lesson when the pant go missing

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by partnerbizn4(m): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2019
neighbour will soon go back to the village.
That's how one girl, a neighbour, ran to my brother's room at night in the pretext that she saw a snake in hers.

My bro being a nice guy, accepted her to spend a night.

He ate the bearded meat and got hooked. The girl later moved in completely.
Bro was doing well small in Onitsha main market. Series of bad luck followed. His shop at Bright line onitsha was affected by fire incident.

We fought the girl off ultimately, but she had squandered a lot before then.

He managed to pick up slowly in business. Later migrated to Abuja.

Not yet recovered till date.

Fear this type of neighbour as a young man with prospects.

She will thwart, delay, impede, destroy, or terminate your future. That's if there is any future sef.. lol

See below..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by Davash222(m): 7:04am On Nov 30, 2019
That's not G string!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by Sunfull(m): 7:23am On Nov 30, 2019
You naked yourself too

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by cRobo: 7:56am On Nov 30, 2019
sad
Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by Lawly: 7:57am On Nov 30, 2019
Smh.
Wetin concern d neighbor ni?
People no dey mind their own business agn

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by scala101(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2019
frankleesehi:

What do you call this kind of neighbor?

cc: lalasticlala

Liberal �
Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by Bluehill1051: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2019
Even if she raises that white dress up, I'll still not be interested. My mind is just telling me she has body odor, loud mouth, arrogant behavior, cannot cook, cannot be corrected, very stubborn, fat, rough, believes in juju, in fact she's just a bottomless pit of all downs of a woman.
Some guys will be liking her like that sef
I forgot to add,
Protruding belle, yellow/red eyes, heavy breathing like a bull, stretch marks, black thigh due to the excessive friction btw her legs, hanging arm flesh, yellow teeth.
God! I hate this girl!

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2019
partnerbizn4:
That's how one girl, a neighbour, ran to my brother's room at night in the pretext that she saw a snake in hers.

Bro was doing well small in Onitsha main market. Series of bad luck followed. His shop at Bright line onitsha was affected by fire incident.

She will thwart, delay, impede, destroy, or terminate your future. That's if there is any future sef.. lol

See below..

Interesting story..

Nice Read..

Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by networkrecharg: 9:16am On Nov 30, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by Starboytwo(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2019
partnerbizn4:

See below..
and how will she do that?
Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by gracile(f): 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
Okay..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
dis one na news too cheesy
Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by danny56: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
And you too had to video or snap the pants..... Yet you may want to claim you're not interested in her right...?

Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by BlackfireX: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
Baby come and rape me...

But when I remember 60,000 HIV escapees in Lagos.....

I remain celibate
Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by Kobicove(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Shebi na ordinary pant grin
Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by iTearHerToto: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
See how scruffy she look. All these afonja girls sef.

Pukesangry
Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by NhyraMarley: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
What is wrong washing undies outside? I can wash mine outside but I won't spread them out to dry(for personal reasons). But if she feels comfortable enough to wash and spread themoutside so what? Does the said neighbor not wash and spread his boxers outside. Eye service too plenty for this country....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by Kingluqman(m): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
If they use her pant auction accidentee Benz from yankee now.. she go dey cry fowl

grin grin
Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by DaddyMorenike: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
See better neighbour Abeg.
Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by Lawly: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
BlackfireX:
Baby come and rape me...

But when I remember 60,000 HIV escapees in Lagos.....

I remain celibate

Wawu please tell me more about it. I'm interested in the story.
Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by Emilokoiyawon: 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
her pata...her neighbor...her problem
Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by Okoroawusa: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
This one na hostel thing nah!...na normal thing unless you no live for hostel for university
Re: Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour by Okoroawusa: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
NhyraMarley:
What is wrong washing undies outside? I can wash mine outside but I won't spread them out to dry(for personal reasons). But if she feels comfortable enough to wash and spread themoutside so what? Does the said neighbor not wash and spread his boxers outside. Eye service too plenty for this country....
Abi my sister

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Name Of This Busty Girl? / Would You Date A Transexual? / Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.