Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

How To Be Sexually Pure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be Sexually Pure (22711 Views)

Sexually -pure Boys, Guys, Men Fare Better In Life! / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Sexually Pure by EternalBeing: 7:59am On Mar 26, 2017
When you are sexually pure, you prepare yourself to make and keep sacred covenants in the temple. You prepare yourself to build a strong marriage and to bring children into the world as part of an eternal and loving family. You protect yourself from the spiritual and emotional damage that come from sharing sexual intimacy outside of marriage. You also protect yourself from harmful diseases. Remaining sexually pure helps you to be confident and truly happy and improves your ability to make good decisions now and in the future.
When you fall in love, it's natural to want to express your love in physical ways. But you also know God wants you to remain sexually pure—in both your actions and your thoughts. Sometimes it's a tough balance, but showing love for another while remaining pure is possible. Here are some suggestions:

1) Keep innocent expressions special
. Rather than making the innocent expressions a mere prelude to the "heavier stuff," make the most of them. Let holding hands mean something. Express tenderness by simply putting your arms around each other. Make sure a kiss communicates true feeling and isn't just the first step to further physical involvement.

2) Pace your passion. Every marathon runner knows that you don't use up your energy at the beginning of the race; you need most of it at the end. Pacing your passion means that you realize you're trying to remain pure all the way to your wedding day. It's OK to express your love in little ways, but don't start messing with the package that is sex. To get really practical, avoid French kissing and petting—anything that is sure to ignite the fires of passion.

3) Don't feed your fantasies. It's normal to think about sex sometimes. In fact, with the way advertising and Hollywood exploit sex, it would be impossible not to think about it. So choose your entertainment carefully. Soap operas, certain songs, books, television shows, movies and Web sites only turn up the pressure. Feeding your thought life with junk only makes it harder to remain pure in your actions.

4) Remember whose property you're touching. You do not own the person you're dating. That person belongs to God. Imagine there's a sign on everyone you date that reads: PROPERTY OF JESUS

5) Make a promise to God, and daily renew your commitment. Decide where you're going to draw the line, and tell God that with his help, you are not going to cross that line until marriage. Don't commit to it unless you mean it, though. The Bible says it's a serious thing to make a vow to God. At the same time, realize that you can't stick to your promise without his help. That's why it's important to renew your commitment daily .

6) Acknowledge Jesus' presence on every date
. Before a date, it's normal to spend a lot of time getting ready. After all, you want to look your best. But you also want to make sure you're spiritually prepared. So spend at least as much time in prayer as you do in front of a mirror. As it says in Proverbs 3:6: "Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths."

7) Agree on your standards.
Before sex becomes an issue in the relationship, talk about your standards with your boyfriend or girlfriend. Don't dwell only on the negative—what you won't do. Hebrews 10:24 tells us to "encourage one another to outbursts of love and good deeds." Discuss ways your friendship can help each of you become a better person.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/iyf/hottopics/sexabstinence/10-ways-to-practice-purity.html

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Dottore: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2017
Hi an. Hope all the billionaires are sexually pure. And don't come telling me everything is not about money. Bro in this present generation everything is about money o. If I lie ask tithe collecting and private jet flying pastors. A poor man has a poor soul and a poor soul is a dead soul.
If you are poor that means you have been defeated on earth and will most likely be defeated in heaven.
God made beautiful women so that humans will appreciate his efforts and enjoy them.
Read your Bible very well many who were God's friends were sexually active.
Abraham committed adultery, Jacob fvcked two sisters,
David usually chill with the finest virgins fetched from the farthest part of israel whenever he's in depression.
Solomon na Jack hammer.

Jesus best friend was Mary Magdalene whom he had saved from mob action having been caught committing adultery . Rachab was a prostitute but made it to the matrilineal genealogy of Jesus. Even 2 sisters had to Bleep their father sometime in the old testament to keep the generation going.
At a certain time God asked a highly revered and innocent prophet to go and marry a prostitute.
Chai. His ways are not the ways of man.

God never punished any of the above mentioned and many more.

26 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Epositive(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2017
All i hear always is 'no sex before marriage'? if that was God's plan, then we would receive penis and vagina on our wedding day... cool ROBERT MUGABE

#positivevibes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by ifenes(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2017
By having all your sexual fantasies fulfilled. Besides there's no such thing as being sexually pure. Sexuality is always in it purest form. Except one who is sexually frustrated or unfulfilled due to religious laws that degrades sexuality.

According to Christians, Jesus had no sexual life, what a shame. You cannot learn sexuality from an inexperienced guy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by MVLOX(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2017
True but I will be back to add 1 or two points

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Soljaboi44(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2017
4th to komment cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by mykelmeezy: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2017
ifenes:
By having all your sexual fantasies fulfilled. Besides there's no such thing as being sexually pure. Sexuality is always in it purest form. Except one is sexually frustrated or unfulfilled due to religious laws that degrades sexuality.

I agree with you

but the thing is humans have taken the sex thing too far

they now do it for the dumbest of reason

i feel the primary aim of sex is children

n not to scratch your itching vjayjay
or to hold konji when it holds you

now people eat the boory

i mean wawuuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by bigDickson(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Justuceleague2: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2017
The way the mind works these things will be hard to achieve

Not impossible though

First off get rid of Internet

Satellite and Cable TV

Avoid people by all means

Don't have a hobby

This is the explanation

But with holy spirit and God's grace, nothing is impossible

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2017
G
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by rattlesnake(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2017
Castration

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by dljbd1(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2017
Alright...The writeup was ok but then this pix u used eh...
What's that dude doing with his fingers. I'm not understanding at all. undecided
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by gudofuck231: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2017
Dottore:
Hi an. Hope all the billionaires are sexually pure

All the sister veginus na them de end up marrying bad men because they had no experience prior with men and how to take care of a man
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by amilak: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2017
Is there anything as sexual purity?
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Nutase: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2017
kiss
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by crispinkc(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2017
hmmmmm
well......I think the best thing is to guide your thoughts first through the help of the holy spirit and then your body will behave itself for out of the heart of man comes all evil. .. thoughts first !!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by HARDDON: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2017
A very tall order. Buh not undoable.

Op, pray not to meet som typa gurls. They'd wine u n thereafter whyne ontop of u!

N this becomes d beginnin of d hy ride.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by henrydadon(m): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2017
kikikiki..

real konji never hold you nah

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Epositive(m): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2017
ifenes:
By having all your sexual fantasies fulfilled. Besides there's no such thing as being sexually pure. Sexuality is always in it purest form. Except one is sexually frustrated or unfulfilled due to religious laws that degrades sexuality.

GBAM!!! followers of op advice would sure live a boring life sad
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by chelsea1116(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2017
I want to do dis bt I cnt deciv myslf...I dnt kn y God created sex to b so powerful..dt moment wen "dt tin dey com out"mehhn its 2nd to notin..u need to see my face dt tim...lik dis.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by henrydadon(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2017
Soljaboi44:
4th to komment cool

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by toxxnoni(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2017

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by smartty68(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2017
Ogar OP hmmm e no easy o to get ride of most of this things, first first consider internet. Na internet don increase fantasizing. And wetin some girls the wear this days e be like say God create them differently(them too dey fine). No be my fault sha

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Shiitposter: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2017
ifenes:

According to Christians, Jesus had no sexual life, what a shame. You cannot learn sexuality from an inexperienced guy.

Getting HIV from sex is also one of the purest things you can achieve from sexual purity

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by ifenes(m): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2017
Shiitposter:

Getting HIV from sex is also one of the purest things you can achieve from sexual purity

You can get HIV through other means dude.

3 Likes

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Revolva(m): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2017
not in this generation where almost everything we see is semi Indecency

gurls these days are not pure they are materialistic and careless not to talk of guys who no send

konji go kill anyone who follow those advise or the person may end up jerking off

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Shiitposter: 10:15am On Mar 26, 2017
Epositive:

GBAM!!! followers of op advice would sure live a boring life sad

40mins sex and 3sec ejaculation is what makes for an entertaining lifestyle? Lol you are THE boring person

4 Likes

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by mozel247: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2017
mykelmeezy:
no comment one meme

I pity u. U really in d high way to the grave
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Shiitposter: 10:17am On Mar 26, 2017
ifenes:

You can get HIV through other means dude.

Because we can get it from the other 1% means we should rule out sex then i mean it's not as if half the HIV population got it through sex or anything. They probably all got it from needle

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by mykelmeezy: 10:19am On Mar 26, 2017
mozel247:

I pity u. U really in d high way to the grave
stfu

i dont need ur pity

1 Share

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Epositive(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2017
Shiitposter:

40mins sex and 3sec ejaculation is what makes for an entertainly lifestyle? Lol you are boring person

go back and read what op posted and the post i quoted ... smiley

don't mention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Fight Back As A Self Defense? / Oblate Eusebius Burial Photos. Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade Nigeria Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.