Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

How To Be Sexually Pure - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be Sexually Pure (22718 Views)

Sexually -pure Boys, Guys, Men Fare Better In Life! / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by ifenes(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2017
Shiitposter:

Because we can get it from the other 1% means we should rule out sex then i mean it's not as if half the HIV population got it through sex or anything. They probably all got it from needle

Your chances of catching HIV isn't as high as you think. Humans have been having sex for eons without catching HIV and 99.9% will not catch it before they pass away. Enjoy sex and be happy.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by LordIsaac(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Great.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by profbabatunde: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by FILEBE(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2017
Dottore:
Hi an. Hope all the billionaires are sexually pure. And don't come telling me everything is not about money. Bro in this present generation everything is about money o. If I lie ask tithe collecting and private jet flying pastors. A poor man has a poor soul and a poor soul is a dead soul.
If you are poor that means you have been defeated on earth and will most likely be defeated in heaven.
God made beautiful women so that humans will appreciate his efforts and enjoy them.
Read your Bible very well many who were God's friends were sexually active.
Abraham committed adultery, Jacob fvcked two sisters,
David usually chill with the finest virgins fetched from the farthest part of israel whenever he's in depression.
Solomon na Jack hammer.

Jesus best friend was Mary Magdalene whom he had saved from mob action having been caught committing adultery . Rachab was a prostitute but made it to the matrilineal genealogy of Jesus. Even 2 sisters had to Bleep their father sometime in the old testament to keep the generation going.
At a certain time God asked a highly revered and innocent prophet to go and marry a prostitute.
Chai. His ways are not the ways of man.

God never punished any of the above mentioned and many more.

what's your point?

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by mathew2oa(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2017
Dottore:
Hi an. Hope all the billionaires are sexually pure. And don't come telling me everything is not about money. Bro in this present generation everything is about money o. If I lie ask tithe collecting and private jet flying pastors. A poor man has a poor soul and a poor soul is a dead soul.
If you are poor that means you have been defeated on earth and will most likely be defeated in heaven.
God made beautiful women so that humans will appreciate his efforts and enjoy them.
David usually chill with the finest virgins fetched from the farthest part of israel whenever he's in depression.
Solomon na Jack hammer.

Jesus best friend was Mary Magdalene whom he had saved from mob action having been caught committing adultery . Rachab was a prostitute but made it to the matrilineal genealogy of Jesus. Even 2 sisters had to Bleep their father sometime in the old testament to keep the generation going.
At a certain time God asked a highly revered and innocent prophet to go and marry a prostitute.

Excuse me, you are so wrong, it is grievous to use worldly knowledge to judge spiritual wisdom. Pls study the bible truthfully and God bless u, amen.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by UIA04(f): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2017
Dottore:
Solomon na Jack hammer.

Are you oK

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Dottore: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2017
mathew2oa:

Excuse me, you are so wrong, it is grievous to use worldly knowledge to judge spiritual wisdom. Pls study the bible truthfully and God bless u, amen.

Tell me how I am wrong sir. Backup with proofs

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Dottore: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2017
UIA04:

Are you oK
I am very fine my dear. And you? Prove me wrong with facts if u feel I'm wrong somewhere. Not speculative assertions and no insults pls. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Soljaboi44(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2017
henrydadon:

u will slap a soja
Be like say u wan make ur name appear in the next current affairs
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by AntiNigerian: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2017
the only way to be sexually pure is to become IMPOTENT! grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Epositive:
All i hear always is 'no sex before marriage'? if that was God's plan, then we would receive penis and vagina on our wedding day... cool ROBERT MUGABE

#positivevibes

so you are implying that God should learn from Mugabe's teaching right? you should be careful what you say because if God was to take away your penis you will carry a dialysis machine for the rest of your life because there is no way anybody is going to marry a man who can't even pee from his joystick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by mathew2oa(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2017
Dottore:

Tell me how I am wrong sir. Backup with proofs
It is all in the bible, read truthfully

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2017
ifenes:

Your chances of catching HIV isn't as high as you think. Humans have been having sex for eons without catching HIV and 99.9% will not catch it before they pass away. Enjoy sex and be happy.

99.9%? lol you really have a shiity maths background given that Nigeria already maxed out at 3.7% of population with HIV.
i wonder where you get your figures from but i sure hope it's not the same place you get your ideologies from because they will be dead wrong.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Mendelssohn(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
ifenes:
By having all your sexual fantasies fulfilled. Besides there's no such thing as being sexually pure. Sexuality is always in it purest form. Except one is sexually frustrated or unfulfilled due to religious laws that degrades sexuality.

According to Christians, Jesus had no sexual life, what a shame. You cannot learn sexuality from an inexperienced guy.

Sure if you had talked about mohammed this way, you will certainly not live to see tomorrow. Our muslim brothers would have initiated a serious search for you to stop your existence, even today. You are an unfortunate human being.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by cloudgoddess(f): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mendelssohn:

Sure if you had talked about mohammed this way, you will certainly not live to see tomorrow. Our muslim brothers would have initiated a serious search for you to stop your existence, even today. You are an unfortunate human being.
Not everyone cares about your repressive religion or the pedophilic warlord you call Mohammad, and no one owes either any respect. Stop f**king threatening people.

Posts like these sicken me so much. And you wonder why people don't like Islam. Too many of the followers are violent, sexually repressed and always spewing out threats and talking about killing people. Why are you like this in the modern 21st century? It's like you're stuck in an extreme barbarian mindset.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by saintsylve(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dottore:
Solomon na Jack hammer.

Chai! My stomach oooooo
Nairaland must make you laugh even if your annoyed or not happy.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Mendelssohn(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
cloudgoddess:

Not everyone cares about your repressive religion or the pedophilic warlord you call Mohammad, and no one owes either any respect. Stop f**king threatening people.

Posts like these sicken me so much. And you wonder why people don't like Islam. Too many of the followers are violent, sexually repressed and always spewing out threats and talking about killing people. Why are you like this in the modern 21st century? It's like you're stuck in an extreme barbarian mindset.

It's only unfortunate you lack necessary interpretation ability. Unknown to you, I'm even in church as I type. You only thought I'm muslim because I said "our muslim brothers". Why can't innocent people dying everyday be replaced by a dumb ass like you.
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Dottore: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
saintsylve:

Chai! My stomach oooooo
Nairaland must make you laugh even if your annoyed or not happy.
my brother did I lie
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by cloudgoddess(f): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mendelssohn:

It's only unfortunate you lack necessary interpretation ability. Unknown to you, I'm even in church as I type. You only thought I'm muslim because I said "our muslim brothers". Why can't innocent people dying everyday be replaced by a dumb ass like you.
I highly doubt that anyone else would have interpreted your post as a Christian speaking. Maybe you get a kick out of writing misleading posts and then insulting people who "fall for it".

And are you proud of the fact that you're in a church and wishing death upon someone? Talk about Christlike! wink
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by DesireInnerWear(f): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
ifenes:
By having all your sexual fantasies fulfilled. Besides there's no such thing as being sexually pure. Sexuality is always in it purest form. Except one is sexually frustrated or unfulfilled due to religious laws that degrades sexuality.

According to Christians, Jesus had no sexual life, what a shame. You cannot learn sexuality from an inexperienced guy.

You are extremely sick!

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by EternalBeing: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
crispinkc:
hmmmmm
well......I think the best thing is to guide your thoughts first through the help of the holy spirit and then your body will behave itself for out of the heart of man comes all evil. .. thoughts first !!
My Brother, I agree with you 100%. We are all humans and we don't need to deceive ourselves. To be holy, you have to seriously make up your mind and be determined not to entertain lustful thoughts. They'll surely come, sometimes they'll be injected by demons. Read "He Came To Set The Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown. The thought ground is the battle field for your Soul. "If an hired assassin (that is all out to kill you) that you've warned about is knocking at your door, would you allow him in and start entertaining him?!" Till we start seeing lustful thoughts for what they truly are (hired Assassins), we'll keep falling into sexual sins. I'm composing a very deep and eye-opening write-up on how I've managed to keep lustful thoughts from entering my mind. He that conquered an enemy is victorious, he that conquered a city is great, but he that conquered himself/herself is the Greatest of All; eternally great. Win the thought War and you'll truly be "more than a Conqueror".Read: https://www.nairaland.com/3704655/question-why-sexual-purity-important#54954910
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by ifenes(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
DesireInnerWear:

You are extremely sick!

That's your opinion. I will not abuse you for thinking different to me. That is what tolerance is, something that religion cannot give you.
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by EternalBeing: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Question: "Why is sexual purity so important?"
Answer: God gave man and woman the joy and pleasure of sexual relations within the bounds of marriage, and the Bible is clear about the importance of maintaining sexual purity within the boundaries of that union between man and wife ( Ephesians 5:31 ). Sexual purity is NOT impossible, if make a determination to be, you shall be. Get the Books at the end of this write up.
There are good reasons for young men and women to remain pure until they get married:
•Sexual purity protects a person from STDs such as HIV AIDS, Staph, etc...
•Sexual purity protects one's hope for eternal life.
Sexual purity increases the moral climate of society and friends.
•Sexual purity for a single is wonderful training for the foundation of a beautiful marriage.
• Sexual purity protects a single from great sexual frustration.
•Sexual activity can hurt your body in major ways!
•Sex messes up your dates.
•Being sexually active leads to a reputation that diminishes your better associations.
•Sex before marriage is not consistent with true love.
•Previous sexual activity will hurt your marriage and children.
•Your body is not yours to do with as you may please.
•Sexual immorality leads to eternal death.
Humans are well aware of the pleasing effect of this gift from God but have expanded it well beyond marriage and into virtually any circumstance. The secular world’s philosophy of “if it feels good, do it” pervades cultures, especially in the West, to the point where sexual purity is seen as archaic and unnecessary.
Yet look at what God says about sexual purity. “You should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control his own body in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God. . . . For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life” ( 1 Thessalonians 4:3–5 , 7). This passage outlines God’s reasons for calling for sexual purity in the lives of His children.
First, we are “sanctified,” and for that reason we are to avoid sexual immorality. The Greek word translated “sanctified” means literally “purified, made holy, consecrated [unto God].” As Christians, we are to live a purified life because we have been made holy by the exchange of our sin for the righteousness of Christ on the cross and have been made completely new creations in Christ ( 2 Corinthians 5:17–21 ). Our old natures, with all their impurities, sexual and otherwise, have died, and now the life we live, we live by faith in the One who died for us ( Galatians 2:20 ). To continue in sexual impurity (fornication) is to deny that, and doing so is, in fact, a legitimate reason to question whether we have ever truly been born again. Sanctification, the process by which we become more and more Christlike, is an essential evidence of the reality of our salvation.
We also see in 1 Thessalonians 4:3–5 the necessity of controlling our bodies. When we give in to sexual immorality, we give evidence that the Holy Spirit is not filling us because we do not possess one of the fruits of the Spirit—self-control. All believers display the fruit of the Spirit ( Galatians 5:22–23 ) to a greater or lesser degree depending on whether or not we are allowing the Spirit to have control. Uncontrolled “passionate lust” is a work of the flesh ( Galatians 5:19 ), not of the Spirit. So controlling our lusts and living sexually pure lives is essential to anyone who professes to know Christ. In doing so, we honor God with our bodies ( 1 Corinthians 6:18–20 ).
We know God’s rules and discipline reflect His love for us. Following what He says can only help us during our time on earth. By maintaining sexual purity before marriage, we avoid emotional entanglements that may negatively affect future relationships and marriages. Further, by keeping the marriage bed pure ( Hebrews 13:4 ), we can experience unreserved love for our mates, which is surpassed only by God’s enormous love for us.
other Benefits of Sexual Purity as a Young Man/Woman
One: Your relationship with God. Your relationship with God will benefit from you honoring God and obeying Him. It’s clear from God’s Word that you should be sexually pure.
Two: You’ll have a better wife. Choosing to honor God now will filter out potential matches who aren’t so interested in honoring God. If your girlfriend now chooses to be faithful to God alongside you, then it is a good indicator that she is obeying God because she truly loves Him and wants to grow in her relationship with Him. she is not just trying to please you. If she is faithful now, she’ll be faithful twenty years from now.
Three: No guilt and shame. We all struggle with guilt and shame to some degree, but you won’t be struggling with it concerning your sexual purity if you choose to obey God and practice sexual purity. It’s worse to be someone claiming to pursue God who intentionally doesn’t honor God than it is to be someone who doesn’t pursue God at all and is honest about it.
Four: Credibility. You won’t lose it! This includes the credibility you have right now but also the credibility you’ll have in the future in instructing younger people–perhaps even your own children–on this very same topic.
Five: Establish headship in your future marriage.
Christian men are called to be the head of the home. This isn’t about privilege, but about answering to God first for the marriage and family’s health. Start taking headship now by honoring God in your life and relationships. This will have long-term benefits for your life and your eventual marriage.
Recommended Resource: Why True Love Waits by Josh McDowell .
Men - Every Young Man's Battle : Strategies for Victory in the Real World of Sexual Temptation by Stephen Arterburn .
Women - Every Young Woman's Battle: Guarding Your Mind, Heart, and Body in a Sex-Saturated World by Shannon Ethridge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Clearer01: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Yes we can be sexually pure, I perceive the heart of men are far from their creator, the gives the glory of God to God's creators, rely on temporal things of the world. But remember you have agency to choose but you don't have agency to choose or measure the type of consequences or punishment for your self. BE SEXUALLY PURE BY FOLLOW THE STEPS given above.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by MrObontami(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
EternalBeing:
When you are sexually pure, you prepare yourself to make and keep sacred covenants in the temple. You prepare yourself to build a strong marriage and to bring children into the world as part of an eternal and loving family. You protect yourself from the spiritual and emotional damage that come from sharing sexual intimacy outside of marriage. You also protect yourself from harmful diseases. Remaining sexually pure helps you to be confident and truly happy and improves your ability to make good decisions now and in the future.
When you fall in love, it's natural to want to express your love in physical ways. But you also know God wants you to remain sexually pure—in both your actions and your thoughts. Sometimes it's a tough balance, but showing love for another while remaining pure is possible. Here are some suggestions:

[s]
1) Keep innocent expressions special[/b]. Rather than making the innocent expressions a mere prelude to the "heavier stuff," make the most of them. Let holding hands mean something. Express tenderness by simply putting your arms around each other. Make sure a kiss communicates true feeling and isn't just the first step to further physical involvement.

2) Pace your passion. Every marathon runner knows that you don't use up your energy at the beginning of the race; you need most of it at the end. Pacing your passion means that you realize you're trying to remain pure all the way to your wedding day. It's OK to express your love in little ways, but don't start messing with the package that is sex. To get really practical, avoid French kissing and petting—anything that is sure to ignite the fires of passion.

3) Don't feed your fantasies. It's normal to think about sex sometimes. In fact, with the way advertising and Hollywood exploit sex, it would be impossible not to think about it. So choose your entertainment carefully. Soap operas, certain songs, books, television shows, movies and Web sites only turn up the pressure. Feeding your thought life with junk only makes it harder to remain pure in your actions.

4) Remember whose property you're touching. You do not own the person you're dating. That person belongs to God. Imagine there's a sign on everyone you date that reads: PROPERTY OF JESUS

5) Make a promise to God, and daily renew your commitment. Decide where you're going to draw the line, and tell God that with his help, you are not going to cross that line until marriage. Don't commit to it unless you mean it, though. The Bible says it's a serious thing to make a vow to God. At the same time, realize that you can't stick to your promise without his help. That's why it's important to renew your commitment daily .

6) Acknowledge Jesus' presence on every date
. Before a date, it's normal to spend a lot of time getting ready. After all, you want to look your best. But you also want to make sure you're spiritually prepared. So spend at least as much time in prayer as you do in front of a mirror. As it says in Proverbs 3:6: "Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths."

7) Agree on your standards.
Before sex becomes an issue in the relationship, talk about your standards with your boyfriend or girlfriend. Don't dwell only on the negative—what you won't do. Hebrews 10:24 tells us to "encourage one another to outbursts of love and good deeds." Discuss ways your friendship can help each of you become a better person.[/s]

Your list is absolute rubbish

My friend joseph1832 must see this.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/iyf/hottopics/sexabstinence/10-ways-to-practice-purity.html
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by jackzin(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
its all possible, its just grace and the holy spirit. and as for those that want to make it seem like sex before marriage is good.. your life has already become messed up if u don't change..

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by DavSagacity(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Am surprised to see that Proverbs 4:34 was absent in ur write up. Its says "guide your ♥ heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of Life".
All acts and action be it good or bad are first conceived in the heart before it is expressed by the individual. There is no action that does not comes from the heart. All sexual fantasy and urge to engage in sexual act all emanate from the Heart . its not the sexual organ nor the hormone. but the heart.

To stay pure sexually as a man or woman , Christian or Muslim, you must first deal with the issue of the Heart.
When David fell into sexual sin, what he pleaded for was a change of heart . he said "create in me a clean heart". until the heart if a man is clean no matter how disciplined he seem to be on the outside hardly will such a person be pure sexually.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
ifenes:
By having all your sexual fantasies fulfilled. Besides there's no such thing as being sexually pure. Sexuality is always in it purest form. Except one who is sexually frustrated or unfulfilled due to religious laws that degrades sexuality.

Oga, must u comment?

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by ifenes(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
MasterRahl:
Oga, must u comment?

Why not?

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Queenserah26(f): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nice tips

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by UgoFly: 6:52am On Mar 27, 2017
EternalBeing:
Question: "Why is sexual purity so important?"
Answer: God gave man and woman the joy and pleasure of sexual relations within the bounds of marriage, and the Bible is clear about the importance of maintaining sexual purity within the boundaries of that union between man and wife ( Ephesians 5:31 ). Sexual purity is NOT impossible, if make a determination to be, you shall be. Get the Books at the end of this write up.
There are good reasons for young men and women to remain pure until they get married:
•Sexual purity protects a person from STDs such as HIV AIDS, Staph, etc...
•Sexual purity protects one's hope for eternal life.
Sexual purity increases the moral climate of society and friends.
•Sexual purity for a single is wonderful training for the foundation of a beautiful marriage.
• Sexual purity protects a single from great sexual frustration.
•Sexual activity can hurt your body in major ways!
•Sex messes up your dates.
•Being sexually active leads to a reputation that diminishes your better associations.
•Sex before marriage is not consistent with true love.
•Previous sexual activity will hurt your marriage and children.
•Your body is not yours to do with as you may please.
•Sexual immorality leads to eternal death.
Humans are well aware of the pleasing effect of this gift from God but have expanded it well beyond marriage and into virtually any circumstance. The secular world’s philosophy of “if it feels good, do it” pervades cultures, especially in the West, to the point where sexual purity is seen as archaic and unnecessary.
Yet look at what God says about sexual purity. “You should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control his own body in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God. . . . For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life” ( 1 Thessalonians 4:3–5 , 7). This passage outlines God’s reasons for calling for sexual purity in the lives of His children.
First, we are “sanctified,” and for that reason we are to avoid sexual immorality. The Greek word translated “sanctified” means literally “purified, made holy, consecrated [unto God].” As Christians, we are to live a purified life because we have been made holy by the exchange of our sin for the righteousness of Christ on the cross and have been made completely new creations in Christ ( 2 Corinthians 5:17–21 ). Our old natures, with all their impurities, sexual and otherwise, have died, and now the life we live, we live by faith in the One who died for us ( Galatians 2:20 ). To continue in sexual impurity (fornication) is to deny that, and doing so is, in fact, a legitimate reason to question whether we have ever truly been born again. Sanctification, the process by which we become more and more Christlike, is an essential evidence of the reality of our salvation.
We also see in 1 Thessalonians 4:3–5 the necessity of controlling our bodies. When we give in to sexual immorality, we give evidence that the Holy Spirit is not filling us because we do not possess one of the fruits of the Spirit—self-control. All believers display the fruit of the Spirit ( Galatians 5:22–23 ) to a greater or lesser degree depending on whether or not we are allowing the Spirit to have control. Uncontrolled “passionate lust” is a work of the flesh ( Galatians 5:19 ), not of the Spirit. So controlling our lusts and living sexually pure lives is essential to anyone who professes to know Christ. In doing so, we honor God with our bodies ( 1 Corinthians 6:18–20 ).
We know God’s rules and discipline reflect His love for us. Following what He says can only help us during our time on earth. By maintaining sexual purity before marriage, we avoid emotional entanglements that may negatively affect future relationships and marriages. Further, by keeping the marriage bed pure ( Hebrews 13:4 ), we can experience unreserved love for our mates, which is surpassed only by God’s enormous love for us.
other Benefits of Sexual Purity as a Young Man/Woman
One: Your relationship with God. Your relationship with God will benefit from you honoring God and obeying Him. It’s clear from God’s Word that you should be sexually pure.
Two: You’ll have a better wife. Choosing to honor God now will filter out potential matches who aren’t so interested in honoring God. If your girlfriend now chooses to be faithful to God alongside you, then it is a good indicator that she is obeying God because she truly loves Him and wants to grow in her relationship with Him. she is not just trying to please you. If she is faithful now, she’ll be faithful twenty years from now.
Three: No guilt and shame. We all struggle with guilt and shame to some degree, but you won’t be struggling with it concerning your sexual purity if you choose to obey God and practice sexual purity. It’s worse to be someone claiming to pursue God who intentionally doesn’t honor God than it is to be someone who doesn’t pursue God at all and is honest about it.
Four: Credibility. You won’t lose it! This includes the credibility you have right now but also the credibility you’ll have in the future in instructing younger people–perhaps even your own children–on this very same topic.
Five: Establish headship in your future marriage.
Christian men are called to be the head of the home. This isn’t about privilege, but about answering to God first for the marriage and family’s health. Start taking headship now by honoring God in your life and relationships. This will have long-term benefits for your life and your eventual marriage.
Recommended Resource: Why True Love Waits by Josh McDowell .
Men - Every Young Man's Battle : Strategies for Victory in the Real World of Sexual Temptation by Stephen Arterburn .
Women - Every Young Woman's Battle: Guarding Your Mind, Heart, and Body in a Sex-Saturated World by Shannon Ethridge.

Very nice write up. The sexual temptation existing today is the strongest of all temptations but if you overcome it daily you'll soon develop a very thick skin against it. But my brother, e no easy at all and even if we know it's not by our might, we still need to take serious caution against it.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Wilgrea7(m): 7:26am On Mar 27, 2017
ifenes:
By having all your sexual fantasies fulfilled. Besides there's no such thing as being sexually pure. Sexuality is always in it purest form. Except one who is sexually frustrated or unfulfilled due to religious laws that degrades sexuality.

i disagree.... having your sexual fantasies fulfilled does not mean sexual purity.. people have died all in the name of sexual fantasy... people have been killed all in the name of sexual fantasy... some people fantasize about r.aping someone.. some people fantasize about choking their partner while releasing... those acts are barbaric and can never equate to sexual purity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. / T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.