Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

What Did You Learn From Your Ex That Is Helping Your Current Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn From Your Ex That Is Helping Your Current Relationship? (555 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Learn From Your Ex That Is Helping Your Current Relationship? by Esthersblog(f): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2017
Kindly share your experiences...

www.esther.ng
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Ex That Is Helping Your Current Relationship? by CaroLyner(f): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2017
NOTHING

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Ex That Is Helping Your Current Relationship? by ochobaba(m): 9:16am On Mar 26, 2017
No ex so no lesson learnt
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Ex That Is Helping Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2017
Don't trust easily holdback cheesy
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Ex That Is Helping Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2017
That I will know when a man really loves me.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Ex That Is Helping Your Current Relationship? by Chimaritoponcho: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2017
Nobody is anyone's ex,once you break up,you don't know that person and dat person doesn't know yougrin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Ex That Is Helping Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2017
Absolutely ntn but jealousy and finding fault were there's none
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Ex That Is Helping Your Current Relationship? by adorablepepple(f): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2017
You can't give what you don't have. So love yourself and your family first
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Ex That Is Helping Your Current Relationship? by jonaifame22(m): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2017
Doggy style
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Ex That Is Helping Your Current Relationship? by schumastic(m): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2017
op led bg example.
trust no one is what I learnt
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Ex That Is Helping Your Current Relationship? by schumastic(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2017
op lead bg example.
trust no one is what I learnt cry
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Ex That Is Helping Your Current Relationship? by MrAwePresident: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2017
If she's not sacrificing as much as you are that's a early sign to Port

(1) (Reply)

7 Little Things That Matter In A Relationship / "It Is Against My Tradition To Beat Women" - Churchill / Engineer Marries Robot After Failing To Find A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.