Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? (12702 Views)

"Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Earth2Metahuman: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2017
My fav = Dog grin

Reverse spell god.
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Phils: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2017
Jehovah M'Kaddesh - Jehovah is the one who sanctifies us.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by SIRmanjar(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2017
Oh God of host..Father of lights..I AM..God of gods..King of kings.Lord of lords

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Cornerstone2020(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2017
I am the I am

.Jehovah is his name from everlasting to everlasting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by ahahnow: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2017
God has only one name. His name is Jehovah. Others are just titles we use in place of his name. In the bible, God makes it clear that he prefers to be called by his name, Jehovah.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by brownsug(f): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2017
Agbanilagbatan.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by enshi(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2017
adepeter26:

Shut the fu*k up & face the thread.

I only asked a question... Question wasnt even directed to you
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Earth2Metahuman: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2017
TINALETC3:
angry damn!! I felt so bad reading dis
pele

Soak garri.

Truth hurts right?
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by NCAN(m): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2017
adepeter26:

Sharrap.... Use your common sense to re+read what you typed above. Can't you see all you said meant "YOUR GOD IS EVIL"

but sha, Your god is perfect.

Is it not the same god that said everything he does is of good & not evil?

Your god is a tyrant and a monster
Your creator is a tyrant right..? your end is near..

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by enshi(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
My fav = Dog grin

Reverse spell god.

You must preach the gospel one Day... Mark my words

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Coolgent(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2017
ALLAH
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by AustineE1: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2017
The beginning and The end
He who was,who is and still going to be
The Ancient of days
The unchangeable changer
The Lion of the Tribe of Judea
The mighty one in battle
The Lily of the valley
The Rose of Sharom
The balm of Gillead
The bright and morning star
The I am i am!
.....as for me and my house hold any time we call on him,he answers us!!!!happy sunday to all.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2017
NCAN:
Yes, he's a tyrant....

My end you say is near? Lol cheesy
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Earth2Metahuman: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2017
enshi:

You must preach the gospel one Day... Mark my words
yes

The gospel of the dogs and dolphins ..

Will knock on your door every 2 minutes to preach to you about my mighty dog which through his mighty slumbering saliva, you shall be saved. grin
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2017
enshi:

I only asked a question... Question wasnt even directed to you
You're blind ABI? You Ve forgotten quoting me?
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Wolexdey(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2017
Please I re-emphasize, ignore any post aimed to bring division.. Do not bother to reply such... You know the GOD you serve and worship... Just adore HIS HOLY NAME and give HIM all the Glory...

Luke 1:37...For with GOD, nothing shall be impossible...

JESUS IS LORD... Every other gods are dead...

THE ALMIGHTY GOD...THE LIVING GOD...THE AWESOME...THE ONE THAT SAYS YES AND NO Man can say No...

THANK YOU GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLY GHOST.

HALLELUJAH

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by idris4r83(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2017
Allah

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Ultimate300(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2017
ALLAHU, AHAD

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by realmindz: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2017
Africa a confused identity

Blacks who think the Jews/Arabs are their ancestors.

Africans who assigned the names of their ancestral gods to that of the Abrahamic religion.

Wake up you delusional low thinkers, Yahweh was never your ancestral god.

Olodumare, Abassi, Olorun, Chukwu etc were never the same and were never Yahweh.

Find your heritage you confused race

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by durodee(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2017
That is HIM!!!!!!!!
Wolexdey:
Please I re-emphasize, ignore any post aimed to bring division.. Do not bother to reply such... You know the GOD you serve and worship... Just adore HIS HOLY NAME and give HIM all the Glory...

Luke 1:37...For with GOD, nothing shall be impossible...

JESUS IS LORD... Every other gods are dead...

THE ALMIGHTY GOD...THE LIVING GOD...THE AWESOME...THE ONE THAT SAYS YES AND NO Man can say No...

THANK YOU GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLY GHOST.

HALLELUJAH
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by dingbang(m): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2017
IsaacBuchi:
God has only one unique name JEHOVAH

Any other thing you like to call him are just TITLES or preferably nicknames

At least know the difference

And give him his befitting name & recognition
"I AM" is his name please. Are you the one dat named him Jehovah?
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Wolexdey(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2017
realmindz:

Africans who assigned the names of their ancestral gods to that of the Abrahamic religion.

Olodumare, Abassi, Olorun, Chukwu etc were never the same and were never Yahweh.

Thank You!
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Wolexdey(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2017
realmindz:

Thank You!

JESUS IS LORD

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by realmindz: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2017
NCAN:

Your statement is a 100% confirmation that he is a tyrant. you said "YOUR END IS NEAR" Only a tyrant will devour his creations for flimsy reasons
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by durodee(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Can i double like your post? He is WONDERFUL!
AustineE1:
The beginning and The end
He who was,who is and still going to be
The Ancient of days
The unchangeable changer
The Lion of the Tribe of Judea
The mighty one in battle
The Lily of the valley
The Rose of Sharom
The balm of Gillead
The bright and morning star
The I am i am!
.....as for me and my house hold any time we call on him,he answers us!!!!happy sunday to all.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by chybykee(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2017
The Lord of hosts

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by NCAN(m): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2017
realmindz:

Your statement is a 100% confirmation that he is a tyrant. you said "YOUR END IS NEAR" Only a tyrant will devour his creations for flimsy reasons
and only a libtard will think there is no God
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2017
Chukwu Okike Abiama.

How come no one has mentioned this name. Make una take time here on nairaland.
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2017
Oji oku eri aja.
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Divay22(f): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2017
My Creator kiss kiss kiss
The creator of the created kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by realmindz: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2017
NCAN:
and only a libtard will think there is no God

There u go again, swearing for your god. Religion! a means to division
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by anonymuz(m): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2017
hahn:
Jehovah the god of tragedy

It loves seeing people suffer and die of poverty and disease

Jehovah the god of suya

It can created a place where humans will burn for eternity just so it can smell suya

Jehovah the god of incompetence

It never does anything. Never around when you need it and cannot light an ordinary light bulb
Jehovah is the Almighty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet / Is It Idolatry To Use Pastors' Pictures On Church Banners? / How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.