Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) (78006 Views)

D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=freeman4ever post=54962892][/quote] you still dey alive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Can you not just be happy for someone ?
only sensible people will realize I was being sarcastic.

Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by pepemendy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
NCAN:

ok

i hate nl

i love it

Bleep u

am done
who is this madman?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by firebaby(f): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Can you not just be happy for someone ?

Abi...no mind am jor!!!!
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by lazeal: 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Perfecttouch:
What if this photobomb pics was planned from the onset?
Anyways,if na planned work,they chop go( won jelo)
Wetin be my own self?
This drink no gree finish since
exactly... she looked so so so made up in that pic. look how well dressed she is. dem even make her up?
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by MisterGrace: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Perfecttouch:
Wetin be my own self?

Why re you this bitter?
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by skondo09(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ppl pls wc one be bomb pishure, d bread pishure??
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by browniex: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Perfecttouch:
Wetin be my own self?
I believe it was planned.but then again,no success without planning, success doesn't just happen
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by tragergeorge(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
pepemendy:
I will tell my 6ta 2 start selling bread, olosho work no pay again
padi so your sister na ashawo? u no even shame to make am public, I'm sorry....
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by madgoat(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
undecided how does this concern us?
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by bladeAnders(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
see abeg una make I rest....

Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by PUMPengineer(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Anything u know how to do, do it better grin
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by PUMPengineer(m): 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nobody begged for ur opinions
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:
When God changes yhur story.. She's a daughter to grace...

This kind of grace should find each and every one of us.. grin
Amen
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by prela(f): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
henrydadon:
ok
am not hating but every about her screams am from ibadan..
it gonna take alot of work for her to be an actual "model"
they have come again.... as if you've ever been to the Ibadan sef.... mtchewwww
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by ibkgab001: 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
In peace
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by ulokomatthew2020: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
BlacSmit:
But facially this babe no too...
no fine abi? dats very true I c no model in her.
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by elvision1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tbillz:
What happens when God refuses to pick your but decided to Vid call U on 5G lite

and unfortunately you happen to be using tecno 201. Oga e no go connect.
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by praisekeyzz(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
BlacSmit:
oooooga live story! She Don blow leave am ah!!
Must u notice? Wen God bless psrn follow am rejoice so u can tap out of of blessings too...dnt be a fault finder.
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by kennys: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Perfecttouch:
Wetin be my own self?
stop doubting ,so u don't believe God can change and turn your present situation around for the world to know you and recogn with you.
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
kennys:

stop doubting ,so u don't believe God can change and turn your present situation around for the world to know you and recogn with you.
you people should stop quoting me joor,abi recession don too affect una sotey una no know wetin sarcasm be?
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by pepemendy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
tragergeorge:
padi so your sister na ashawo? u no even shame to make am public, I'm sorry....
It's ntn 2 be ashamed of, point of correction she's a runs girl not ashewo also she's a popular Yoruba actress, if you're a Yoruba movie lover you can tell by seeing my picture
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by Tbillz(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
elvision1:

and unfortunately you happen to be using tecno 201. Oga e no go connect.
grin grin
4 dis jet age?
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by arctodus(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Perfecttouch:
Wetin be my own self?

Oya plan ur own make we see... grin
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by Demo0(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tbillz:
What happens when God refuses to pick your but decided to Vid call U on 5G lite

you don die be dat
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by Rockyrascal(m): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
BlacSmit:
I think say na only me observe am
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by davidif: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
spartoo:
I dunno why this Olajumoke's story has always seemed like fiction to me from the onset sad

Uhm, maybe because you are a skeptic?
Re: Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) by mecussey(m): 3:06am On Mar 27, 2017
Driftingking:
When God blesses you it doesn't end there because God' blessing is a continuous process, blessings begets blessings.

Remember Olajumoke the bread seller? Well, like we all know, she's no longer a bread seller but
a model. Her photo bomb pic was rated on a Tv show in Germany as the 6th best picture in the world. The happy 'model' took to her Instagram page and wrote

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-03-26-11-57-07.jpeg">https://1.bp..com/-X_wu9hPHC2g/WNeekdjWhSI/AAAAAAAACQ8/f6JUAP770wIAq9x9-FS-nyh4RjLKpW3yQCLcB/s640/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-03-26-11-57-07.jpeg[/img]

"Aunty TY @tybello look what I found!!! My photo bomb picture was voted number 6 best picture in the world yesterday on a TV program called Galileo on Prosieben TV in Germany , while my story was told to inspire people.

Thanks to @berveleen.m for taking pictures/videos and sending to my inbox.
God bless you.
Grace found me!!!
Thanks to my management @qtabyevents for constant work.
#olajumoke #smallgirlbigGod #grace "

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-03-26-12-00-12.jpeg">https://1.bp..com/-B934dGHdrYI/WNefYdzMueI/AAAAAAAACRE/UAjU1MNKjwU3Nfy4dnK4NVps7pSBPne1wCLcB/s640/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-03-26-12-00-12.jpeg[/img]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSFvghTA1ws/

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/gods-grace-olajumoke-photo-bomb-picture.html

if God pick your and your credit finish, he will still call you back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet / Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him / Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.