Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. (2115 Views)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / He Held Her Two Oranges Very Tight And Licked One First Before The (pics) / She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by tosyne2much(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
mrmrmister:

You looked funny.
Were you wearing make up? grin grin
You don start again abi.. Hope you don take panadol this afternoon? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by mrmrmister: 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don start again abi.. Hope you don take panadol this afternoon? cheesy grin cheesy

grin grin
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
firstking01:
Mummy's boy, you should be the first to post you moma's pix herecheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy on my IG

1 Like

Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Divay22(f): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Aderola15:
grin cheesy kiss grin grin
where is yours undecided undecided..i know mami must be beautiful than you that's why you don't want to post tongue
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Toks2008(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Divay22:
where is yours undecided undecided..i know mami must be beautiful than you that's why you don't want to post tongue

For many nairalanders to shy away from celebrating their mums...three things must be involved...

1.They are not proud of their mum
2.They don't have a mum
3.They don't have their mothers pics.
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Nickymezor(f): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hapi mothers Day to all wonderful mothers here n to u mum tho I neva even knew you ( God bless ya Soul) Keep resting, love n miss u.
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by firstking01(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
cheesy cheesy cheesy on my IG
Paste am here already jaregrin
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Rukkydelta(f): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Have pictures of my mum
But can't post it on a forum like nl
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Toks2008(m): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Have pictures of my mum
But can't post it on a forum like nl

I was expecting this funny excuse...People of repute and high standing in the society did post theirs for the world to see so I wonder the rationale behind your reasoning anyway...your mum..your choice. ..for me I will flaunt my mum any day any where any time.

I have no skeleton in my closet.
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Toks2008(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nickymezor:
Hapi mothers Day to all wonderful mothers here n to u mum tho I neva even knew you ( God bless ya Soul) Keep resting, love n miss u.

Eeyah...so touching and I feel for you...

But sorry for prying into your privy...how come you don't know her...be free to discuss cos there is absolutely nothing new under the sun.
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Marvel1206: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Have pictures of my mum But can't post it on a forum like nl
Why?
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by ajsans: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mother's day to my wonderful mum and also wishing my lovely sister a happy birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Toks2008(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
ajsans:
Happy mother's day to my wonderful mum and also wishing my lovely sister a happy birthday.

Cool
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by lalasticlala(m): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Here goes the picture of me and mumsy Been a while tho cheesy cheesy

Lovely
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Toks2008(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
lalasticlala:

Lovely

Saw a similar thread on fpage and I tot it was this one lol! funny enough I never knew there was a similar thread prior to this.

No qualms tho but I just wonder cos I thought you need to be mentioned to consider threads as fpage material as you were not mentioned on the other thread.

Well done anyways..being a mod of a big forum like this is not easy.
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Divay22:

She really is, na why our beef dey plenty grin cheesy

Why she no drag my complexion with pman ehnnnnn? angry angry

Check my dp tongue
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Toks2008:

For many nairalanders to shy away from celebrating their mums...three things must be involved...

1.They are not proud of their mum
2.They don't have a mum
3.They don't have their mothers pics.

No2 just made you sound insensitive... Jeezzz!!!

You think it's their fault they don't have mums like you luckily do?
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Divay22(f): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Aderola15:

Check my dp tongue
She is beautiful kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Toks2008(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Aderola15:

No2 just made you sound insensitive... Jeezzz!!!

You think it's their fault they don't have mums like you luckily do?

It was meant to be a sarcastic remark...not real...hope you understand.

Apparently everyone has one.
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Nickymezor(f): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Toks2008:

Eeyah...so touching and I feel for you...

But sorry for prying into your privy...how come you don't know her...be free to discuss cos there is absolutely nothing new under the sun.
I was barely two when she went to heaven.
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by mrmrmister: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Aderola15:

Check my dp tongue

She's so beautiful.

Can I marry her? embarassed
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
mrmrmister:

She's so beautiful.

Can I marry her? embarassed

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Oya oya comman pay her bride price quicquic tongue
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by mrmrmister: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Oya oya comman pay her bride price quicquic tongue

How much? embarassed
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
mrmrmister:

How much? embarassed

Wait, lemme ask my daddy cheesy wink
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Toks2008(m): 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nickymezor:
I was barely two when she went to heaven.

Good to know she is enjoying in heaven
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by mrmrmister: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Aderola15:

Wait, lemme ask my daddy cheesy wink

So he can come and shoot me ehn? cheesy

I no do again. grin
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
mrmrmister:

So he can come and shoot me ehn? cheesy

I no do again. grin

Lmaoooooo grin cheesy tongue

*You Smart* wink
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Nickymezor(f): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Toks2008:

Good to know she is enjoying in heaven
smiley
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Rukkydelta(f): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Toks2008:

I was expecting this funny excuse...People of repute and high standing in the society did post theirs for the world to see so I wonder the rationale behind your reasoning anyway...your mum..your choice. ..for me I will flaunt my mum any day any where any time.

I have no skeleton in my closet.
Ok
Well done
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
pisshure moved.
Sorry grin

2 Likes

Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Toks2008(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tuham:
Throwback of Me and My Mum!

That moment was one of the weak moments i'd ever had in my entire life

Lovely

1 Like

Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
lalasticlala:

Lovely
lala how is u grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

WOW! Lady Who Got An Awful Comment From A Guy To A Picture She Posted, Now Carry / She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day / Blac Chyna Flashes Her Boobs For Christmas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.