Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. (3718 Views)

Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] / How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by ElsonMorali: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
Saao:
go and die. what's ur biz with my cert.? first ask ur president to show his cert before you ask me. I'm not ur problem.

Yawn# @bolded, after you.

No, you're definitely not my problem cos you're a nonentity as far as I'm concerned. You are Nigeria's problem. You and your kind.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by Sketchandcraft(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
nickxtra:
UNVEILING SENATOR Dino Melaye's Certificate
Greatest ABUSITES & Fellow Nigerians

Dino Melaye did REMEDIAL STUDIES called SGRS and started 100 level in 93 thereby remedying his O'levels in ABU

FINALLY
The minimum graduation credit units for a 4 years course is 120.

Dino Melaye already scored 136 even with 4 carry overs at the time

ABU could graduate him even without writing the 4 carry overs, let alone writing them in the 3rd semester and passing all of them

Friends, Dino graduated with a third (3rd) class honour in Geography from ABU, Zaria in 2000

CASE CLOSED !!!

VICTORIA ASCERTA !!!
guy let's share part of the money he gave you so that I can also typed rubbish like you did to promote Dino melaye...
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by Saao(m): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Yawn# @bolded, after you.

No, you're definitely not my problem cos you're a nonentity as far as I'm concerned. You are Nigeria's problem. You and your kind.
is ok. I wish u all d best with ur manners
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by ElsonMorali: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Saao:
is ok. I wish u all d best with ur manners

Don't be angry. You fired the first shot. I thought maybe you'd like a combat.

Take no offense. And have a nice evening bro.
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by nickxtra(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
guy let's share part of the money he gave you so that I can also typed rubbish like you did to promote Dino melaye...
You called it rubbish, yet we are vindicated by the assertion and affirmation of same by the VC, ABU
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by Sketchandcraft(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
nickxtra:
You called it rubbish, yet we are vindicated by the assertion and affirmation of same by the VC, ABU
who are the we you mean the paid commentators or who...
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by nickxtra(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
who are the we you mean the paid commentators or who...

Every non partisan political animal in the political city, called Nigeria.
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by Sketchandcraft(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
nickxtra:
Every non partisan political animal in the political city, called Nigeria.
so you are non partisan lol...
If you can be non partisan what should I call my dog
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by nickxtra(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
so you are non partisan lol...
If you can be non partisan what should I call my dog
Maybe your father's name.
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by Sketchandcraft(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
nickxtra:
Maybe your father's name.
haaa don't know you are pained by my comment.. Oya sorry take chilled otapiapia to cool ur temper
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by nickxtra(m): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
haaa don't know you are pained by my comment.. Oya sorry take chilled otapiapia to cool ur temper
You missed your target.

...I don't load my gun and shoot at a mosquito, pls.
Re: Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. by Sketchandcraft(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
nickxtra:
You missed your target.

...I don't load my gun and at a mosquito, pls.
go and sleep...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubilation As Chadian Soldiers Return Home After Mission / Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) / 'Give Us CSP James Nwafor', Nigerian Youths Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.