Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet (1991 Views)

Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. / See The Reply Sen.dino Melaye Got After Praying For Nigerians / Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by sonsomegrigbo: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
I came across this on a friend's facebook page...

Nigerians are seriously getting liberated...

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by sarrki(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Amen

All enemies of the state it shall never be well with them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by ApolitiCal: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gud

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by sarrki(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Anyone ,Group, Association ,Ethnicity Or Religious Body That wants Nigeria to go to war

Will not know peace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by eezeribe(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dear Dino... You have met your match in Yahaha Bello.
Tinubu is too big to enter battle with you... all he did was send you a fellow political infant who would take on you one on one.
You thought you were Brock lesnar until Goldberg returned at summer slam and pinned you in one minute and forty six seconds.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by BlackDBagba: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sad truth ....
Now imagine war comes or ethnic instability....

People will just drop dead...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by sarrki(m): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
I pray Egbon myndd44 will see this

Also I pray make baba lalasticlala open this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by eezeribe(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
sarrki:
I pray Egbon myndd44 will see this
Also I pray make baba lalasticlala open this thread
Amen...

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by auntysimbiat(f): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
hmm... na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by sonsomegrigbo: 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
@Sarrki, my patriotic brother like me. I no know say you fit vex like this ooo.

honestly I feel like giving this slowpoke a � hot slap...

Revolution!! Revolution!!! Revolution!!! Where art thou
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by ellapius(f): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Truth at its best
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by sarrki(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:
@Sarrki, my patriotic brother like me. I no know say you fit vex like this ooo.

honestly I feel like giving this slowpoke a � hot slap...

Revolution!! Revolution!!! Revolution!!! Where art thou

They are crooks

Calling the name of God in vain
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by sonsomegrigbo: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
sarrki:

They are crooks
Calling the name of God in vain

Bro, na bloody revolution against them be the thing
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by AngelicDamsel(f): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Is Dino the only corrupt politician in Nigeria?

Are our politicians the only corrupt people?

We have evolved here in Nigeria to adapt to corruption. Religious bodies are corrupt, Education sector is corrupt, Network providers corrupt, Business moguls corrupt, Entertainment industry corrupt, Security agencies corrupt, Yahoo BOYS corrupt, runz GIRLS corrupt, slay queens corrupt, pepper them gang corrupt, Students corrupt, Power sector corrupt, jungle justice perpetrators corrupt.................... Corruption is a trend here, only a few maintain their stand

Although I am not supporting our politicians, yet who am I to judge anybody...... Even my landlady here dupes us her tenants at the slightest opportunity like crazy, but she can judge the whole politicians for free

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by Baawaa(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dino Melaye see your life ground grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by sonsomegrigbo: 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Is Dino the only corrupt politician in Nigeria?

Are our politicians the only corrupt people?

We have evolved here in Nigeria to adapt to corruption. Religious bodies are corrupt, Education sector is corrupt, Network providers corrupt, Business moguls corrupt, Entertainment industry corrupt, Security agencies corrupt, Yahoo BOYS corrupt, runz GIRLS corrupt, slay queens corrupt, pepper them gang corrupt, Students corrupt, Power sector corrupt, jungle justice perpetrators corrupt.................... Corruption is a trend here, only a few maintain their stand

Although I am not supporting our politicians, yet who am I to judge anybody...... Even my landlady here dupes us her tenants at the slightest opportunity like crazy, but she can judge the whole politicians for free

corruption in government led to all you mentioned above...

serious judgement against them all is needed to bring back the virtues in those innocent masses you mentioned

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by AngelicDamsel(f): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

corruption in government led to all you mentioned above...

serious judgement against them all is needed to bring back the virtues in those innocent masses you mentioned

What of our independent religious bodies?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by sonsomegrigbo: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

What of our independent religious bodies?

ask your pastor
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by sarrki(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

ask your pastor

grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by Evablizin(f): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Let true Liberation visit Nigeria
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by adetayo234: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
This funny Dino will just be mentioning the name of God any how. The only constituency project he has to his name after two years at the Senate is a constituency building UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by Agimor(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yahaya turns Dino to pastor overnight.... grin grin Good riddance to bad ignoramus.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Agimor:
Yahaya turns Dino to pastor overnight.... grin grin Good riddance to bad ignoramus.
Yes, you are right. Yahaya is really giving him a tough time and he thinks preaching/quotinh the words of the holy book would liberate him from his claws. No way Dino!!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by KahlDrogo(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dino is so dumb honestly.

He tried using this gimmick the other day and it failed woefully.

What makes him think he'd succeed this time?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by tydi(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
How about him book,(antidote for corruption) people still der buy dem @all

50k wer go do me hire replica of Evans wer go...go kindnapp him brain cus it's of no use to him!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by uniquerotex: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
He should be done packing his bags now back home to where he belongs, his services will no longer be needed at the Senate
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by Dannyset(m): 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lmao! Ajeku Iya Master has entered it oo. He's now the enemy of the masses.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Got This Harsh Response On His Tweet by leofab(f): 1:06am On Jun 28, 2017
Pastor Ajeku Iya

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Russell Idatoru Bluejack Replies The Online Trend About Joe Igbokwe / Viewer Discretion, Kanu See What You Did... / Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.