Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Problem With Tracking My Online Order - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem With Tracking My Online Order (8073 Views)

I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] / Pls Guys,need Ur Help In Tracking My Stolen Phn / Who Can Help In Tracking My Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by GrandMufti: 5:44am On Aug 04, 2017
OVA200:
Lol

Bro, u dey laff?
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by GrandMufti: 5:45am On Aug 04, 2017
OVA200:
Lol

I weak o
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2017
GrandMufti:

Bro, u dey laff?
Wetin I go do, I know God have better things in stock for me.
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by MrsSEOconcept(f): 6:05am On Aug 05, 2018
OVA200:
The screen have corninlar gorrila 4 so it very strong and solid the phone has fall like 4 times now and still working 100%.
I can't really say on the phone stop working after a month because I started using mine since 27th of march.
The camera is wonderful their has never being anyone that condemn the camera since the time have been using it.
hello, please was an id card requested before you collected the phone?
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OVA200(m): 9:56am On Aug 05, 2018
MrsSEOconcept:
hello, please was an id card requested before you collected the phone?
Yes for confirmation of identity.
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by OMJ1: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2018
Good Morning house, please assist me with the process of tracking a vehicle from America through griimaldi shipping company
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by opeyeoluwa007: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4FjYA-Sz94

Check out this video, it explains all about tracking numbers
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by Eric17: 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
Please someone should help me I ordered 3 different earpods on aliexpress I used the free shipping I the estimated delivery date is up and the said my parcel have arrived destination country but I wasn't called or mailed so how do I know where to pick it
09021192203 please help me out on whatsapp
Re: Problem With Tracking My Online Order by awoofquality: 1:38am On Jan 12, 2021
Eric17:
Please someone should help me I ordered 3 different earpods on aliexpress I used the free shipping I the estimated delivery date is up and the said my parcel have arrived destination country but I wasn't called or mailed so how do I know where to pick it
09021192203 please help me out on whatsapp

Wait or he checking post office every 3days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 9 Specification / Data Users, Why You Should Get Yourself An Airtel Sim. / How To Turn Your Photo To Cartoon Using Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.