Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor (18379 Views)

Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by zionmade(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2017
achieverme:

Pele, pastor worshipper. How much raw cash did Jesus have to his name when he was on earth?

When Jesus fed the 5k, do you think only 5k peeps were hungry in that city then? It isn't about feeding every hungry person; it is about feeding as many as you can
Yes i worship my pastor if dat pains u.
U sound like judas"sell d oil and help d poor" imagine a thief who u shud be querying for how he spent d money he was supposed to use for projects telling u dat pastors shud be d ones doing d job.
Sorry for ur life, if u want remain poor dnt go and make money and find whom to help, keep waiting for pastors as if they will answer for ur head on judgment day. Judas Iscariot sell d oil crew
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by zionmade(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2017
ezechinwa2:

Because they are role models to their followers and Nigeria or better still Africa has been messed up by their doctoring on getting money or using money to buy salvation..
If 10% of Nigerians can help d poor d way those pastors do, poverty will leave dis country. Watch emmanuel Tv and see how TB gives food and scholarships to d poor, watch Loveworld and see how destitutes are picked from streets and given d best of education. Do u know how much my church spends every September to pay fees? Watch apostle Suleiman how he helps d broken people, go and find out how scholarships bishop Oyedepo gives out yearly.
D thief omokri dat is inspiring u now wat good has he done in dis country
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by zionmade(m): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2017
arctodus:

Cos they are Christians claiming to be christ-like yet they dont display a single act that jesus displayed... Would jesus have bought jets while seeing his followers in despair? Its a very simple situation just ask "would Jesus have done this?"
If Jesus was physically one earth today yes he will fly in Jets. Go and research d cost of his clothing dat d greatest soldiers of his time had to cast lots to find out who wins it. My Jesus was never poor, not at all.
I know u are blind to see d numerous ways churches are changing lives. Keep allowing hatred blind ur eyes. U wat have u done for d poor? Start from there because dis race is an individual race not a church. Help d poor was not an instruction given to pastors but to all christians

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by brojoshua: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2017
These are their kingdoms of heaven on the earth or in the world and their all, how will they do that, they wanted their jets and wealth to increase more and more until they enter into their "heaven".
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Softwhales(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2017
Its will be better if you illustrate by selling your car to feed the poor around you?......REMEMBER CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by ezechinwa2: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
larrybee2017:

Receive sense in Jesus name. How many people have you been able to help with your little. So you mean spreading of the gospel should stop because some gullible individuals like you belief tithe should be given to the poor? What a way of reasoning that makes one wonder, when will all Nigerians see themselves as their own problem rather than looking for people to blame.
The foolish response on nairaland makes me realise our institution needs to do more. When pastor give help and someone brings it on social media he is showing off, when we longer hear of them helping he is demonic. What is wrong with this generation! We have seen pastes dish out millions in form of help and to ask are the members complaining?

Haha.. It's not hard to spot a gullible slowpoke like you. your problem is not lack of brain, but your problem is that you don't use them. All these pastors hardly preach the gospel but they preach more about prosperity rather than salvation. Some own schools where only the rich can attend, maybe you don't read your bible well enough, did you read about Jesus's reaction when the church was turned into a market?

Like I said, If Jesus was still human today, he wouldn't put private jets as his priority but helping the poor. the only person doing this is TB Joshua, and, maybe a few. others are focused on enriching their pockets at the expense of stupid followers like you.
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by achieverme(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
zionmade:

Yes i worship my pastor if dat pains u.
U sound like judas"sell d oil and help d poor" imagine a thief who u shud be querying for how he spent d money he was supposed to use for projects telling u dat pastors shud be d ones doing d job.
Sorry for ur life, if u want remain poor dnt go and make money and find whom to help, keep waiting for pastors as if they will answer for ur head on judgment day. Judas Iscariot sell d oil crew

Forget this your nonsense about Judas and stop acting like a blind bat. Your stupid Judas tale is already stale.

There is poverty spread all around you and you are flying jet about. Not just one, but several. Can you point to any aspect of your life or that of your church that has any identity with Christ? I'm sure you can't. You have all thrown the truth away and embraced lies.

You just confess to worship a pastor; hope you won't condemn Catholics for honouring (or worshipping as you wont to call it) Mary? You aren't better than Catholics in anything.
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by zionmade(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
achieverme:

Forget this your nonsense about Judas and stop acting like a blind bat. Your stupid Judas tale is already stale.

There is poverty spread all around you and you are flying jet about. Not just one, but several. Can you point to any aspect of your life or that of your church that has any identity with Christ? I'm sure you can't. You have all thrown the truth away and embraced lies.

You just confess to worship a pastor; hope you won't condemn Catholics for honouring (or worshipping as you wont to call it) Mary? You aren't better than Catholics in anything.
I see mr atheist why dont u guys form something like big bang products association where u come together and help d poor. Why looking up to d church as if we owe anybody anything.
U wat have u done to help anybody? Who can poiiat u dat u had a positive impart in his life? How is it ur business if a pastor buys 10jets, is it ur money? Or why cant u stick ur nose to ur big bang theory? Wats ur business with catholicism or not? I can see pain all over ur life, let d flamboyant lives of pastors keep paining, who told u they care about ur hatred. Ur existence is not even a picayune to their own success
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by achieverme(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
zionmade:

I see mr atheist why dont u guys form something like big bang products association where u come together and help d poor. Why looking up to d church as if we owe anybody anything.
U wat have u done to help anybody? Who can poiiat u dat u had a positive impart in his life? How is it ur business if a pastor buys 10jets, is it ur money? Or why cant u stick ur nose to ur big bang theory? Wats ur business with catholicism or not? I can see pain all over ur life, let d flamboyant lives of pastors keep paining, who told u they care about ur hatred. Ur existence is not even a picayune to their own success

Yes, I am athiest. You that you call yourself a Christian, how is your life better than that of a pagan? By their fruits we shall know them. What useful fruit is your life bearing for God's Kingdom?
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Mypeople2(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Even if you do that, there will always be poor people around us.So that will not solve the problem

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by FearFactor1: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
blueseacats:
What they do is stealing by trick. In sane countries they are no different from yahoo boys.

At least they have the decent of obtaining by false pretence whereas our politicians just collect like say na their papa money...
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by zionmade(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
achieverme:

Yes, I am athiest. You that you call yourself a Christian, how is your life better than that of a pagan? By their fruits we shall know them. What useful fruit is your life bearing for God's Kingdom?
As if u know anything about d God's kingdom just go and find ur fellow big bang products form an association and help me d poor. And learn how to stick ur nose where it belongs
The church owes u nothing
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by larrybee2017(f): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
ezechinwa2:

Haha.. It's not hard to spot a gullible slowpoke like you. your problem is not lack of brain, but your problem is that you don't use them. All these pastors hardly preach the gospel but they preach more about prosperity rather than salvation. Some own schools where only the rich can attend, maybe you don't read your bible well enough, did you read about Jesus's reaction when the church was turned into a market?

Like I said, If Jesus was still human today, he wouldn't put private jets as his priority but helping the poor. the only person doing this is TB Joshua, and, maybe a few. others are focused on enriching their pockets at the expense of stupid followers like you.

Now I know where you drop your brain
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by achieverme(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
zionmade:

As if u know anything about d God's kingdom just go and find ur fellow big bang products form an association and help me d poor. And learn how to stick ur nose where it belongs
The church owes u nothing

Private jet, ffucking strippers, prosperity preaching; that is the Kingdom of God. Empty souls. You that know the kingdom of God, we can see it reflecting in your very empty life.
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by zionmade(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
achieverme:

Private jet, ffucking strippers, prosperity preaching; that is the Kingdom of God. Empty souls. You that know the kingdom of God, we can see it reflecting in your very empty life.
According to ur big bang theory are those u listed there wrong? Or did u develop morality over night. I can see ur pain bro, just ensure u dnt go near d lagoon. Olumo rock product i guess. Bigggg bangggg and u popped out
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by achieverme(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
zionmade:

According to ur big bang theory are those u listed there wrong? Or did u develop morality over night. I can see ur pain bro, just ensure u dnt go near d lagoon. Olumo rock product i guess. Bigggg bangggg and u popped out

Looks like it is now a norm for pastors to ffuck strippers on your own church. Empty soul claiming holiness. My dog is even cleaner than most of you parading yourselves as holy.

Believe me, it will be better for you to believe in big Bang Theory than to deceive yourself saying you are a Christian. Like the Pope said, it is better to remain an unbeliever than to be a hypocritical Christian. Useless entity.
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by ezechinwa2: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
larrybee2017:
Now I know where you drop your brain
I sure know you dropped yours in at the altar..
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Eldee54321(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sincere4u:

Point of correction, you don't establish a church to pay tithe. lol
lol...u no serious.....no be u dey talk abt tithe
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Eldee54321(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sincere4u:

lol,
Not everyone has interest in that.
Hmmmm...so it depends on interest huh...do u think all pastors Av interest in it
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
donnie:

How much can the poor give that will be enough to buy jet? At least use your brain na.
look at yu, yuv all been brainwashed,. does the contribution start and completes within a day? yur brain is shrinked!
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Eldee54321:
Hmmmm...so it depends on interest huh...do u think all pastors Av interest in it
Not even everyone wants to be a Pastor.
i have been there and had so much funds at my disposal from tithes to offerings and all and decided to opt out.
The bottom line is that i have made a statement of fact and i don't see anything you have said to refute it.
All those tithes, thanks giving and offering money sums up to a lot.
Refute it with reasons if you can.
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Eldee54321:
lol...u no serious.....no be u dey talk abt tithe
Those that establish churches receive tithes and those that pay tithes didn't have to establish a church to pay tithes.
Don't u get that?.
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Eldee54321(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sincere4u:

Those that establish churches receive tithes and those that pay tithes didn't have to establish a church to pay tithes.
Don't u get that?.
but are they asking 4 your tithe.... Tithe is nt by force..
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Eldee54321(m): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sincere4u:

Not even everyone wants to be a Pastor.
i have been there and had so much funds at my disposal from tithes to offerings and all and decided to opt out.
The bottom line is that i have made a statement of fact and i don't see anything you have said to refute it.
All those tithes, thanks giving and offering money sums up to a lot.
Refute it with reasons if you can.
like aw much...u decided to opt out because of d money....did u ever ask them what the use d money for
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Eldee54321(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sincere4u:

Don't u get that?.
so what u're trying to say is dt.....they establish churches because of tithe..Smh
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 02, 2017
Eldee54321:
so what u're trying to say is dt.....they establish churches because of tithe..Smh

When you first quoted me, i looked you up and saw you were only a kid. Didn't want to reply but decided to be magnanimous with my time. Was hoping you do make much sense but it turned out i was wasting my time.
You have no idea of who i am. If you met me in person you may not have summoned the courage to start this discussion. We have beat about the bush long enough.
This is the statement i made you quoted:

That one tenth on tithes can sum up to a lot o..

Having quoted me. i expected you were going to address the statement you quoted with a level of reasoning i do appreciate.
What i was hoping to hear from you are things like.

1. Is the statement false(with reasons).
2. Doesn't tithes and offerings have any role to play in all of these? etc etc....

You are wasting my time, honestly. Not only that, your inability to even comprehend very simple statements leaves me wondering.
This your last statement i just quoted is appalling. People could actually establish churches for the sake of tithes and offerings no doubt about that but hell!!!, i never in any way even alluded to that.....what the heck!!!!.
I am not on nairaland to teach anyone comprehension skills.
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 02, 2017
Eldee54321:
..like aw much...u decided to opt out because of d money....did u ever ask them what the use d money for.....

1. like aw much(THIS IS VERY IRRELEVANT AND CHILDISH )
2. u decided to opt out because of d money(FOR GOODNESS SAKE I NEVER MENTIONED WHY I DECIDED TO OPT OUT OF BEING A CONGREGATIONAL LEADER. WHERE DID YOU GET THIS FROM.)
3. did u ever ask them what the use d money for(WHO WAS I TO ASK, I WAS THE ONE TO BE ASKED, I WAS THE HEAD OF IT ALL AND DECIDES WHERE THE MONEY GOES. FINAL DECISION RESTED ON ME!)

JEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!.

One again i want to remind you for the last time that below is the statement i made on this thread you saw and quoted:

That one tenth on tithes can sum up to a lot o..

Now that statement up there is what i had hoped you were going to discuss with me. You had been beating about the bush and i had been patient.
Could you pleeeeaaaase stop wasting my time?
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 02, 2017
Eldee54321:
but are they asking 4 your tithe.... Tithe is nt by force..

That is supposed to be an injunction or something, to be obeyed, did i ever say it was by force?. What a crap!.I didn't even state anything that came close to what you just stated. You sound confused.
I understand you are trying your best to make sense but this is far below me. You are not the caliber of person i should be rubbing minds with.
Sorry about this but i need to end this childish chat by turning a blind eye to your quotes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian / Do You Support Stand Up Comedy In Church? / I Need An Interpretation For A Christian Chorus 'omame'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.