Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award (3754 Views)

Jonathan Beats Tinubu, Koffi Anan, 3 Others To Clinch African Leadership Award / Bode George Wins African Leadership Award / Nigeria Wins Water Leadership Award! Are You Kidding Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by naijatoday: 4:47am On Dec 23, 2009
A socio-political and cultural organisation, the Ogbomoso First Group (OFG) will honour Oyo State Governor, Chief Adebayo Alao-Akala, with the Distinguished Gold Medal Merit Award for his "outstanding leadership and contribution to the socio-economic development of Ogbomosoland."

OFG’s chairman, Mr Adebayo Babatunde, said in a statement that the award ceremony will be a part of Christmas celebrations on December 24 and 26.

A Christmas Carol Night of songs will be held on December 24, a Carnival and Street Dance the following day, while a Gala Night and the award ceremony will take place on December 26, he said.

A lecture, Ogbomoso in Perspective – A Hstory of Our Socio Economic Development, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, will be delivered by Prof J.B. Ogunwale of the Ladeko Akintola University of Technology

Others to be honoured are the late Chief Adebayo Amao Alata, for his contribution to the growth of commerce and industry in Ogbomoso; the late Prof. Nathaniel D. Oyerinde, for his achievements in education and documentation of Ogbomoso Heritage History, and the Baptist Mission for its immeasurable contribution in the provision of social services and infrastructure in areas of education and health in Ogbomoso, the statement said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/29931/1/Akala-to-get-leadership-award/Page1.html#postedcomment

Lord have mercy
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Fhemmmy: 4:58am On Dec 23, 2009
I never knew that building shitters could get someone an award.
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 23, 2009
Leadership award my a.s, s
what has done to warrant such instead he should be (which he already has) given worse governor so far.What kinda man spend money on bleaching?An unserious one,i.d.i.o.t
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by OAM4J: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2009
Anybody can get a cheap award in Nigeria.

Just get some stupid sycophants to form an association, dash them few coins and they give you any award you want.
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Demdem(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2009
sycophants,
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by slap1(m): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2009
Ogbomosho First Group. Tehehehehe. I know som1 like Fashola is not qualified 2 recieve an award from this group. Lol
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by coolier(f): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2009
Birds of the same feathers!
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Eagle1(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2009
grin grin grin this meltdown sha. People can be creative when they are broke.
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 23, 2009
It's a political set up!
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by yemmight(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2009
Ogbomosho First Group. Are u surprised? He set up the group himself. At least if no one is given if an award, he can give himself thru his group. As yoruba will say if you dont praise me I will praise myself.
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Jaybee2412(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2009
Holy smoke shocked How much did he offer them for the award?
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by chosen04(f): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2009
Eagle1:

The spirit of bizarre creativity is a nigerian am sure.
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by metalgong5(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2009
An award well deserved . . As the product of Amala politics, he must have fed alot of Oyo citizens with Amala as his late god father always did.
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by saintade01(m): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2009
Eagle1:

grin grin grin I laugh in ogbomosho grin grin grin
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by ud4u: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2009
What has he done to deserve an award?
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by banffy: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2009
i am not surprise
The award can only come from its locality
At least he will drop something
A product of Amala and ogufe politics
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Wrex(m): 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2009
This so called ogbomoso first group(OFG) are real comedians, grin grin, What a creative way to make money
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Wrex(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2009
ud4u:

What has he done to deserve an award?
Bleaching grin grin grin
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by agitator: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2009
OAM4J:

Anybody can get a cheap award in Nigeria.

Just get some silly sycophants to form an association, dash them few coins and they give you any award you want.

right on point bro

Fhemmmy:

I never knew that building shitters could get someone an award.

you can even get as many awards as you want without completing the shitters.
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by slap1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2009
Ogbomosho First Group. Sounds like a company dat makes local bleaching cream begging 4 patronage. Tehehehe, can't help laughing at d name coz it's told me wat d award wil look like---nonsense!
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by slap1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2009
I'm leavin dis jokes section 4 u guys & i'm off 2 d politics board. . . . .
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2009
I hope the award ceremony will be televised on tv/internet but wait o,is he the only governor up for the award?
Slap1
u forget say any topic about that man no serious,me see am as anti-depressant.**sighs heavily**
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by otukpo(f): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2009
Either of 2 things

An arangee award or the group want to use it to collect their own part of the national cake from Him.

That group must also be of mediocres.
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by udennaa: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2009
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by oge4real(f): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2009
And he has the guts to collect it? shocked
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2009
Why not,if na u wetin u go.cant you see he's outstanding among the other governors.,a biracial governor
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by aimans: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2009
Of cause. An award well deserved. He's a product of Amala & Ogunfe political group which uses toggery as campain weapon to get themselves to office so that national cake can be changed to "Elubo" & "Lafun" for the betterment of a social-political group like OFG whom has been in abject poverty!

@ Slap1.  I feel ur joke men! na the true thing wey dey happen be that.
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by axeman85(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2009
i laugh in chinese. rubbish that group needs to be tied to a stake and shot one by one for thinking that biy that is addicted to tura soap deserves anything.  undecided
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2009
I hope this award will not cause hyper inflation for bleaching creams
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Meldrick(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2009
Eagle1:

grin grin grin lwkmd. ah ah
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by olalekan1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2009
tufiakwa, the awardees are fool
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by ochukoccna: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2009
Is this a joke or what?
See nepotism in it's finest hue seeing this joke of a leader i.e. Akala comes from that part of the state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions / Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form / Please Find Below, The Reasons, Why Igbos Are Better Voting Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.