Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS (40534 Views)

75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
The pre-wedding photos of a Nigerian lady Novi, and her Spanish heartthrob Javier went viral few days ago after the couple spiced their photo-shoot by taking it to the streets of Lagos with Eyo dancers present. The lovely couple got married yesterday and held their reception at the Grace Garden event place in Lekki area of Lagos. See photos from the ceremony below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/nigerian-lady-and-her-spanish.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3701169/nigerian-lady-spanish-fiance-take

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by solid3(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Jodha(f): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Wow this is amazing... See handsome young men our Naija Girls are bringing home..

Our Naija boiz would not only marry.. Old fat white women.. But they'll totally forget their mother land..

Shout out to this intelligent.. Beautiful.. NIGERIAN lady..

****modified****

Nairaland bingos should quit quoting me.. I don't feel like replying hooligans.. If the truth hurts yhu bad... Locate your nearest lagoon and do the needful...

Thanks!

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Jodha(f): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
The asueke picture though... They look funny..

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Amarabae(f): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Cute biracial babies loading. #go_girl

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by EmilyNte1988(f): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
So cute
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by FvckShiT(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
she wants to fůcking explore grin

Spanish dįkz grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Etzakoos(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Old News

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Etzakoos(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
How Many Time U Wan Post Am Self Abeg Dnt Destroy Their Marriage

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by jashar(f): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Baba....

Hmmm....
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:
Wow this is amazing... See handsome young men our Naija Girls are bringing home..

Our Naija boiz would not only marry.. Old fat white women.. But they'll totally forget their mother land..

Shout to this intelligent.. Beautiful.. NIGERIAN lady..

I hate everything about your comment.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
They come, they pick our finest girls, we go, we are left with their ugliest and obese girls undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nice height she's got.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Jodha(f): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
VolTOxic:

I hate everything about your comment.

Who cares?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Flexherbal(m): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Congratulations to them!

May the Good Lord grant them , all what they need for their marriage to be sweet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
angry
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Dottore: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
The rate at which ladies use jazz to hook these foreigners is alarming. The less aggressive ones na candle and incense. Ladies and competitive life style sha

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:

Must you call naija boiz embarassed

A simple congratulations to the couple...you just dey run mouf anyhow. See as you be like wetin dem d use pluck mango and cashew.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by nextstep(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
They come, they pick our finest girls, we go, we are left with their ugliest and obese girls undecided undecided

Who black girls epp? Their obese girls give us visa and money, plus connections. How many pretty black girls can grant you visa to America or UK? Besides once you marry, you can still play away matches if you want.

Na joke oh, no crucify me grin
but I'm talking true too.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by doskie(m): 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:

you're hott... Love your height. Will you be my wife? I'm on my knees. Or is Nairaland not a romantic place?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by nextstep(m): 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:
Our Naija boiz would not only marry.. Old fat white women.. But they'll totally forget their mother land

Which kin nonsense motherland? Motherland where you cannot be sure of coming home each day, thanks to kidnappers, robbers, police, crazy drivers, and so on. Motherland that treats you worse than the most racist oyinbos? Motherland that does not give two_shits if you and your community are wiped out by terrorists?

At least those oyinbo ladies will provide naija boys with visa and money. We know the real scoop... It's not for love, it's not for praise or likes on social media. So I don't blame my brothers, abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Conjugal bliss to the couple.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by jbhill(m): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:

Who cares?
NSFCS cares

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:

Shout Out you mean

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by otubobo: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
FvckShiT:
she wants to fůcking explore grin

Spanish dįkz grin grin

....abeg shift, your yeye dey smell.....hmmmm!..who your black Nija dick EPp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sai baba! Lol! Nairaland and love stories be like (@)
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by talktonase(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:

I hate you cry

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Eeyah and she's a delta lady portraying eyo masquerade.. The flying masquerade is epic smiley
God bless their home jare amen

Nija guys make una no work hard and be someone in life.. Una hear?
And the ones wey make some small change in life? Be kind, be respectful and selfless to humanity and to your loved one. Oresle you are no more than those fucvkboiz u all still mock on.

The ones wey marry fat old white oyibo are nowhere to be seen.. They just disappear into smoke.

I pray one day majority of Nigerian men will learn on what it takes to be selfless and kind to humanity with the ladies following suit. It does not pay 2 be wicked and spiteful.

HML to the newest couple in town.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by luminouz(m): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
doskie:
you're hott... Love your height. Will you be my wife? I'm on my knees. Or is Nairaland not a romantic place?
Sneers* asslicker spotted!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by 1Rebel: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Papers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.