Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,192 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship (53234 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by titiloyeblog: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
An elderly couple, Muhammad Liti and Fatima Malam got married in Kano state after eight months of courting.

According to a report by the Dala FM, the wedding took place on Sunday night at Kan Fako area of Dorayi town in Gwale local government area of the state.

Mr Liti paid a bride price of N10,000 to his heartthrob who fries Kosai and Wainar Rogo in the area. The couple reportedly threw a colourful ceremony as families and friends as well as hundreds of residents trooped to the venue to witness the occasion.

The bridegroom, who expressed happiness on finding a life partner, said the marriage was based on true love.

On her part, the bride said she would be an obedient wife to her groom, even though he is eight years younger than her.

“My happiness today is equal to that of a pilgrim traveling to Mecca. I am in a happy mood because I have found the love of my love. I promise to be obedient to him. We shall live as husband and wife and do whatever married couples do, not only to be bringing him water or taking water to the toilet for him. I will be cooking him delicious food,” she promised.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/12/75-year-old-man-and-woman-82-wed-in.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Zombiekiller010: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2019
Companionship is important

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by smithes: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2019
Happy married life o..
Abi... What can I say to this?

17 Likes

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Bossontop(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Really??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Arewa12: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2019
Hmmm eleyi gidi gan oh

3 Likes

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Suelove(f): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2019
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Expert17: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

konji na bastard

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Finnese001: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2019
Wetin lala no go see for snake thread grin

4 Likes

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2019
Haaaa. Anyways e dey happen
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by opalu: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2019
Ok
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by josfav: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2019
nothing we no go see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by iretemide(f): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2019
O gbenu tan
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Sluacoast(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2019
titiloyeblog:
An elderly couple, Muhammad Liti and Fatima Malam got married in Kano state after eight months of courting.

According to a report by the Dala FM, the wedding took place on Sunday night at Kan Fako area of Dorayi town in Gwale local government area of the state.

Mr Liti paid a bride price of N10,000 to his heartthrob who fries Kosai and Wainar Rogo in the area. The couple reportedly threw a colourful ceremony as families and friends as well as hundreds of residents trooped to the venue to witness the occasion.

The bridegroom, who expressed happiness on finding a life partner, said the marriage was based on true love.

On her part, the bride said she would be an obedient wife to her groom, even though he is eight years younger than her.

“My happiness today is equal to that of a pilgrim traveling to Mecca. I am in a happy mood because I have found the love of my love. I promise to be obedient to him. We shall live as husband and wife and do whatever married couples do, not only to be bringing him water or taking water to the toilet for him. I will be cooking him delicious food,” she promised.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/12/75-year-old-man-and-woman-82-wed-in.html
ANCESTRY MARRIAGE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by sofiscatedmoron: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2019

lol

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by yorbaba(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2019
Wonder shall never end grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2019
Muslim men

Even at dying age dem still dey Bleep na waoooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by soberdrunk(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2019
Old Soldier...... grin
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Venice789: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2019
Which kain tin be dis....

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Areaboy2(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2019
we get serious issues for our country than to worry who marry who. worse still, na to dey look 1930's pikin dey marry for 2019? angry
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Kingrefreshed: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2019
titiloyeblog:

Typical News from the north. Northern Nigeria!!! Nigeria's Zimbabwe.

4 Likes

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by nairalanduseles: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2019
Cute .....they are so good together wish them happiness........people should learn to celebrate with people and if it offends you keep it to yourselves........so annoying ........like seriously because they are old they should not be happy .....judge yourselves

17 Likes

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by NwsBoy: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2019
cheesy Wow...
grin Marriage......hmm
D man will not enjoy because his dick is old and also Down there(the woman) is weak and the elasticity is beyond imagination.... infact non of them will enjoy knacking....unless they are getting married for love..

Well...This year have been amazing anyway!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2019
titiloyeblog:

FEAR NORTHERNS

THEM NO DEY TAKE KNACK PLAY AT ALL AT ALL .

ANY WOMAN NO MATTER THE AGE CALL AM FOR DANCE

SHE GO DANCE LADY DANCE
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by MusaAjebutta: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2019
She said they will be doing what married couple do

1 Like

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by dalass(f): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Africans too dey show true love at old age?

Wawuuuuu

Beautiful! grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React / Wedding Photo Of A Couple Kissing As Boy Looks / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.