Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Unravelled Girlfriend Past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unravelled Girlfriend Past (1249 Views)

The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / Should A Guy Ask About A Woman's Past? / Should I Tell My Husband About My Dirty Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unravelled Girlfriend Past by mimachigoz: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
I just found out that my girlfriend who I am thinking of settling down with had sexual affairs with married men. Though they were before we started dating...She never told me about them..She just told me they are her friends..And they get to see sometimes With me not knowing they had something earlier. I am really against having affairs with married people..I am kinda heart broken..Don't know wat to do. Pls mature advice is needed..
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by FvckShiT(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Leave her the fůck alone

she's fůcking addicted to "Old Man's dįck" and you can't fůcking take that away frøm her

1 Like

Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by subtlemee(f): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
It's only a virgin that won't have a past,if we all want to reveal our past sexual escapades nobody will marry each other

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by AlexCk: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
...."before y'all started dating", meaning she stopped then.

If she ain't doing that anymore, then it's cool nau, no1 is perfect, we all have our pasts. No need to judge someone cuz of their past deeds.

But hey, if u really not comfortable with the whole idea of dating her, it's ur choice, honestly,

Remember, the past is the past, hopefully she won't do such while y'all are dating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
subtlemee:
It's only a virgin that won't have a past,if we all want to reveal our past sexual escapades nobody will marry each other
Speak for yourself
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by Blanc8(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
subtlemee:

That's a really dumb talk
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
What's done is done.
Now you worry about the present.
Is she faithful? Ask her questions. Investigate well.
But if you believe this is a deal breaker, leave Bro.
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by subtlemee(f): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Blanc8:

You could've simply displayed your intelligence and smartness in your own fresh comment not resort to rudeness
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by HARDDON: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Runnnnnn Brother run!

She's still seeing em behind ur back n d luv wudnt let u wake up huh?

Materialistic gurls r worse than cancer. Marry her @ ur own peril
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by PrinzCarter(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
subtlemee:
is dis one advice ,she is in a new beginning(present ) she doesn't want to open up n tell d dude dat has future plans for her ur saying its only a virgin ogbeni read well n give better advice
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by PrinzCarter(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Blanc8:

bros tell her ooo undecided undecided
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by Blanc8(m): 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
subtlemee:

You could've simply displayed your intelligence and smartness in your own fresh comment not resort to rudeness

Mehn, young lady. . . Really have nothing to say to you
If you claim i was rude, well, fine
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
subtlemee:
This one don fobojona for past sha
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by emeijeh(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
This one don fonojona for past sha
Lol... Whatever that means
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by subtlemee(f): 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
PrinzCarter:
is dis one advice ,she is in a new beginning(present ) she doesn't want to open up n tell d dude dat has future plans for her ur saying its only a virgin ogbeni read well n give better advice

Intellectuals will get the meaning out of my comment,you guys should stop waiting for spelt out advice like kids in kindergarten reading from story books
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by subtlemee(f): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
This one don fobojona for past sha

Hmm...saint of nairaland
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
subtlemee:

Hmm...saint of nairaland
you can say that again

emeijeh:

Lol... Whatever that means
grin cheesy grin
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by biz2get(m): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Leave Her Alone...

But before you do so,, make sure you fullfil your sexual Fantasies with her Pucy, if you get what I mean...

Good luck bro.
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by Twaci(f): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
subtlemee:
I totally agree with you, except you are a virgin, you ain't pure. There must be something you have done. Those saying otherwise are just dumb hypocrites.

The lady still bleeped up though, she could have told him the truth and not lie that the married men were "just old friends". Maybe if she'd told him the truth, he'd be able to see past her old life and love her for now.

mimachigoz:
I just found out that my girlfriend who I am thinking of settling down with had sexual affairs with married men. Though they were before we started dating...She never told me about them..She just told me they are her friends..And they get to see sometimes With me not knowing they had something earlier. I am really against having affairs with married people..I am kinda heart broken..Don't know wat to do. Pls mature advice is needed..
Op, maybe she kept it from you because she guessed you'd react this way, run and judge her for mingling with married men in her past life. If you truly love her, you'll have to forgive and give her a chance to prove that she's no longer like that.

Either that, or just move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by McBrooklyn(m): 3:18am On Mar 27, 2017
cheesy
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by subtlemee(f): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2017
Blanc8:

Mehn, young lady. . . Really have nothing to say to you
If you claim i was rude, well, fine

Is this all? You could've done better
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by subtlemee(f): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2017
PrinzCarter:

Do you bare everything the very instance you meet a new partner? Yes she's done some things in the past and it takes a gradual process to weed everything out so the OP should have patience because he's no saint either...I've spelt out the advice can I be left in peace?

Most of you claiming saints here are all having 3-5 girls already aside your wives and and main chic

Hypocrites
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by nursennenny(f): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by adaksbullet: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
you can say that again

grin cheesy grin
cheesy grin
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by PrinzCarter(m): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2017
subtlemee:

Do you bare everything the very instance you meet a new partner? Yes she's done some things in the past and it takes a gradual process to weed everything out so the OP should have patience because he's no saint either...I've spelt out the advice can I be left in peace?

Most of you claiming saints here are all having 3-5 girls already aside your wives and and main chic

Hypocrites
d patience Ur talking abt has eaten or is eating his time ,loyalty, and trust towards her wats there to come clean and help out dis dude and see they both have a better future together well of cause money has driven sum gals mad dat dey can't cut d source even if its a frog one more tin nt all guys has two to five gals still your advice is base less and nt accepted swallow pride and give a simple advice
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by PrinzCarter(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2017
Twaci:

The lady still bleeped up though, she could have told him the truth and not lie that the married men were "just old friends". Maybe if she'd told him the truth, he'd be able to see past her old life and love her for now.
sister ur blessed subtlemee cum see better advice
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by subtlemee(f): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2017
PrinzCarter:
sister ur blessed subtlemee cum see better advice

Grow beyond spoon fed advice
Re: Unravelled Girlfriend Past by subtlemee(f): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2017
PrinzCarter:
d patience Ur talking abt has eaten or is eating his time ,loyalty, and trust towards her wats there to come clean and help out dis dude and see they both have a better future together well of cause money has driven sum gals mad dat dey can't cut d source even if its a frog one more tin nt all guys has two to five gals still your advice is base less and nt accepted swallow pride and give a simple advice

One can only come out clean after trust has been established and trust is earned gradually not enforced that's why I said OP needs to be patient there's a perfect timing for everything..is it not yesterday I saw a thread about guys always running from a lady each time she comes out clean to tell them about her past? What do you guys really want?

As for you Prinz sit down and wait for for me to list out the advice..just wondering why some people were given brains

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Does An Orgasm Feel So Good? Here Is Why. [doctorsofficeng] / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.