Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! (12737 Views)

This Wedding IV In The Form Of Nigerian Passport / This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. / Check This Awesome Work Of Art. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 5:47pm On May 03, 2010
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 03, 2010
sis in law are u an artist too tongue
sorry my bad.howz u.long time oo. u gd?
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 10:26pm On May 03, 2010
smiley.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 03, 2010
^^eh ehe eh grin grin lipsrsealed
was that funny angry grin just been watching her back u know grin LOLZZ
oya show me your works i wanna see them too
tongue tongue
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 10:53pm On May 03, 2010
smiley.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 03, 2010
ok.lollzz
now gimme a hug  cheesy cheesy
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 11:05pm On May 03, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy What you going to do with "big woman hug" u will go blind

See hug ******* grin
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 11:06pm On May 03, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin grin AH AH AH
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 03, 2010
i feel very warm and at ease in a big womans arms.  wink
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 11:15pm On May 03, 2010
^^Young boy, I dont mean big like "fat" shocked shocked shocked embarassed

That's what we call age, "big woman" tongue tongue tongue
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 03, 2010
oh i see tongue :Phmmm
so am not so young afterall wink it doesnt matter Big sis, Now gimme a 30's hug cheesy
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 12:55pm On May 05, 2010
madlady:

Sorry about the heated situations (back stabbing and raised tempers) but that flushing down the bowl sounds like a very
good think  to do. I will do that too,I have my own issues, I hate fighting. embarassed

Your joint birthday celebrations sound wonderful. I love bags, that's a very nice gift your bf gave you.

I am glad you are happy even if you have stress at work wink

I tried to get away but ended up spending a night and half a day at the airport, my mum got fed-up.
We should have gone to US then the flight was over booked,then Spain, same thing. OH well, that's life.

I look forward to seeing your art, if and when  you have the time.

Its alright. Also this job is good cause we get alot of benefits so I shouldnt complain

Where are u now that u have to stay at the airport for a day and a half? shocked

I love arts and I wishI had time for it. . . Unfortunately after work, I think of practicing singing first and than after singing is practising my cello. The time Im done with the both of them it is already 2am. LOL! grin sad embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 12:55pm On May 05, 2010
madlady:

smiley

Oh I forgot, some wall paper I am working on.

jay kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss (cool 2 both)

HUh? U mean say you painted the wall paper? shocked
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 05, 2010
I love the designs in your gallery.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 7:25pm On May 05, 2010
smiley

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 2:46am On May 07, 2010
Ma Lady,

Re book the flight? Do you have to pay double? sad

what kinda paint do you use to paint on the wall paper?

Hmm. . . Wish they have thart kinda art here but even a blank wall per they wont sell it here in Malaysia. Ive done some wall art on my wall as well. Will take a picture and show it to you the soonest cheesy
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 6:40am On May 07, 2010
@Gabry. your cool I hope.

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 11:26am On May 07, 2010
Yes naaa. I changed the title cause now its you and me and our lovely art cheesy kiss

Yes naa. Ill take the picture (if I can find where my camera is embarassed ) and I will post it tommorow. grin
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 11:39am On May 07, 2010
^^ smiley Ok  cool

Maybe other peeps can post their work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be great to see all types of art .

kiss kiss
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 07, 2010
^ sis, sorry have u got a website for ur works?
just wanna see dem,
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 11:26pm On May 07, 2010
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 07, 2010
hmmmmm. i wuld love to buy some of them undecided
am not really into art but i love artworks like potraits,sculptures,paintings and stuff smiley smiley
anyways i wuld be waiting to see more of them. wink
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 3:28am On May 08, 2010
Ok this is an ovral view of my room. Some I painted some I bought it and design it and all but overall, this room I design her maself. grin cheesy

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 3:29am On May 08, 2010
wink

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 3:30am On May 08, 2010
wink

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 3:32am On May 08, 2010
wink

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 3:35am On May 08, 2010
All of these pictures are my Fantasy room. People says that the room is not fit for a 27 year woman but when they meet with me, they than changed their mind and say that the room is suit for me.  tongue

Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 7:03am On May 08, 2010
I LOVE the mermaids and the butterflies are very sweet smiley smiley
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by madlady(f): 7:12am On May 08, 2010
Ok  smiley.
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 08, 2010
@gabby shocked shocked shocked, lemme nickname you gaby in wonderland lolz cheesy cheesy
nice cabashh wink
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Gabry(f): 1:48am On May 09, 2010
madlady:

WOOPEEEE

I LOVE the mermaids and the butterflies are very sweet smiley smiley

Your bedroom looks very sweet, your cute. kiss

You've done your wardrobe too.

You will defiantly be able to paint your kid's bedroom (when you get down to the bus lipsrsealed)

LOL! I also can design rooms base on other types of designs. I have helpd my brother and sister designed their rooms and all three of our rooms look completely different from one another. The reason why I created my room like that its because thats how my personality is and also I enjoy every bit of fantasy. To have Walt Disney in my life and like other fantasy shows like Harry Potter and Barbie has been a part of me from the day I was born.

luizworld:

@gabby shocked shocked shocked, lemme nickname you gaby in wonderland lolz cheesy cheesy
nice cabashh wink

LOL! Have you watched the movie? I love Alice in Wonderland and this is my 16th time watching it! cheesy
Re: U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! by Nobody: 1:50am On May 09, 2010
^ yes gabs i've watched it.hehe cheesy i love the chesire cat, it suits my personality**grins grin**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? / A Thread For Charcoal Portrait Artists / A Fine Art Photography Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.