Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today (26648 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by TippyTop(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
No one has said he doesn't have a certificate. What has been said is that it is forged? You lot weren't shouting Buhari forged his certificates, you lot said he had none - neither authentic or forged.

Can you see the joke is on you now?
Have you seen Bubu's certificate? If Bubu can become president without any certificate why can't Melaye become senator with his dodgy certificate?

Stupidity is asking Melaye to show his first degree certificate why feigning ignorance about Bubu's NEPA Bill certificate.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by abescom: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

Have you seen Bubu's certificate? If Bubu can become president without any certificate why can't Melaye become senator with his dodgy certificate?

Stupidity is asking Melaye to show his first degree certificate why feigning ignorance about Bubu's NEPA Bill certificate.
The real stupidd people here are you lots who are hell bent on turning a lie to a fact. Even when you know within your mind that it is a lie. But it suits an agenda and is fine by you.

But you know that saying? Don't argue with foolish people --- finish it.

14 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by GenBloodykiIler: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
And you wey dey defend Melaye Now, wetin we go call you? cheesy cheesy

Look as e dey wail upandan early in the morning. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by bewla(m): 7:36am On Mar 27, 2017
let saraki not preside over this one or else he will pass one time

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by modelsms10: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2017
intimidation
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by GogetterMD(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2017
They have no bleeping right to [/s]intimidate[s]summon him. Useless lawmakers!
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by caniva(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2017
Stupiting lipsrsealed
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by AntiWailer: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
I know he would modify and type rubbish afterwards..

I said it..

grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by godswillzeky(m): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2017
cool
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Justuceleague2: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2017
slimfit1:
I just want to say thank you to the Igbo and Saraki fan who Banned me here last week make it a year next time I need a break .

NLand is like a drug, you'll always come back for more

But in the spirit of solidarity, don't engage anyone who you feel is intellectually disadvantaged in any form of fight or insults

Enjoy your simple comments and live free

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by eyinjuege: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2017
Ghen ghen......

Gbege....

Wahala....

A.B.U is in trouble.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by godswillzeky(m): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2017
Melaye clinging to saraki like "please help me"

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by omenkaLives(m): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2017
AntiWailer:

grin grin
The Wailers are a creed of highly predictable emotional beings. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by jericco1(m): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2017
Why should they summon him?
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by xtivin(m): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2017
jazinogold:
wonder y ABU has kept silent over this delicate issue!
That's what happen when university Don take academic decisions based on non-academic actions, They don't know how to defend him because they graduated him not on merit. But of a fact Dino is a graduate of ABU on questionable grounds

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Rexnegro(m): 7:47am On Mar 27, 2017
these yeye people dey summon as if they will be any tangible effect from it.....they re just wasting our commonwealth cos every sitting they Are Being paid for it....who wrote our constitution sef? that person needs military slap by an angry soldier man....

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by malton: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:
The same people who didn't have any problem with Buhari's NEPA certificate, have become obsessed with Melaye's degree.

If Buhari can govern with NEPA Bill certificate am sure Dino can help legislate with his dodgy degrees.

Am not a fan of Dino but If I were him, I'd just hire 30 SANS to defend myself.

Why is it so hard for you to have common sense?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by delishpot: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
Only idiotas believed Buhari didn't have his wassc even when so many others institutions confirmed he did. Even the army came out to say they have found it but you guys are hell bent on making a truth out of a big lie.

Same way you lot go about saying he promised dollar/naira parity when he never did.

Na all hands on deck. In Nigeria, if you are well placed even Aso rock would verify that you onced lived in it. With the backbone buhari had and still has, dem born you well for those institutions make you talk say you no found it?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by MrTypist: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2017
Saraki and dino wan corner the vc with bribe and intimidation sharp sharp cry

Why can't the University senate summon Dino to appear before them instead?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by eph12(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2017
LordIsaac:
I'm not comfortable with men of questionable character summoning their accusers for questioning. How objective can such an arrangement be?
What do you think should be the better arrangement?
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by TippyTop(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2017
malton:

Why is it so hard for you to have common sense?
I have so much common sense I could dash common sense to your entire village and still have some for spare.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by jbhill(m): 7:54am On Mar 27, 2017
At least mmm favoured some,but APC nah..they scammed us..what is the essence of going to school in nigeria again when the president cant show his cert and now a senator..
APC=all protected criminals.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by StarPlayer: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2017
Firefire:

Enough distraction from the clueless government of certificate forgers...

Like Dino, like Buhary.
Common buhari you can't spell and you want to claim opposition. Smh
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by ElsonMorali: 7:57am On Mar 27, 2017
I'd rather ICPC and EFCC take up Dino Meliar 's case than the Senate.

They are all a bunch of crooks. Dig deep and you'll find that most of them also have fake certificates.

They'll probably ask him to take a bow and go.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by eph12(m): 7:57am On Mar 27, 2017
chukwuibuipob:
As long as that renoWed commander in thief Saraki is still there,they'll sweep the WHITE and BLUE NYSC jersey boy case under the carpet.Nothing work here
I don't think Dino has any immunity so Sowore should have no problems taking Dino to court. Why is he not?
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by bangging(m): 7:59am On Mar 27, 2017
omenkaLives:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/dino-melaye-senate-summons-abu-vc-appear-today/

and the should invite buhari too, him too na nepa bill him the use leads us... Apc scam!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by eph12(m): 8:00am On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
If he didn't have certificate, how come he was allowed to contest the previous 3 elections? His oppositions back then didn't know?

Use the content of your head ( if it is still there) it won't hurt.
If Dino didn't have certificate how come he was allowed to contest and win elections all these while?

Use the content of your head (if it is still there) it won't hurt

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Semper247(m): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:
The same people who didn't have any problem with Buhari's NEPA certificate, have become obsessed with Melaye's degree.

If Buhari can govern with NEPA Bill certificate am sure Dino can help legislate with his dodgy degrees.

Am not a fan of Dino but If I were him, I'd just hire 30 SANS to defend myself.

Shameless, thoughtless and irrational human being.....

If you have a brain to think at all, u will realise buhari and Dino are in the same party and therefore be happy that if Dino is out, that's one opponent down. But you won't reason like that because ur thinking faculty is diminished by hatred for the president. Ode!

So u even think this is about politics? If u don't think anymore, I will help u. This is about ur future(if u still have any) and that of posterity. These rogues in leadership have already destroyed this country and we are left to savage what is remaining of the nation but here u are playing stupid politics with ur present and bleeped up future.... Ode oshi!

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by ExInferis(m): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2017
EnkayDezign:
Dino be like....cash me outside grin

How bah dah?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by chukwuibuipob: 8:03am On Mar 27, 2017
eph12:

I don't think Dino has any immunity so Sowore should have no problems taking Dino to court. Why is he not?
Court? Our court here is a waste of time

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by omenkaLives(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2017
bangging:
and the should invite buhari too, him too na nepa bill him the use leads us... Apc scam!!!!
Stale.. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) / Kyari Vs Monguno: Why Buhari Is Not Coming Down Hard On Them / Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.