Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today (26647 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Reference(m): 8:10am On Mar 27, 2017
xtivin:

That's what happen when university Don take academic decisions based on non-academic actions, They don't know how to defend him because they graduated him not on merit. But of a fact Dino is a graduate of ABU on questionable grounds

That is why I like democracy and free speech and abhor every form of authoritaniarism. You can just imagine the sequence of seemingly unrelated events crystalizing to perhaps reform the educational system and ABU in particular, now that the university is under the spot light, its degrees both past and present being called into question and one seemingly innocent exam officer, HOD, Dean or perhaps VC Academics queried for an indiscretion formented all so many years ago. In working democracies nothing stays hidden forever and the practice of having active opposition reforms society in ways no personal anti-corruption war or crusade can ever muster. In democracies society is caged in glass walls and held together by power fluxes.

Btw, didn't I say the APC didn't need the PDP to form opposition..... that it will generate one itself..... that power could not exist in a vacumn.....

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by unite4real: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2017
Will Senate also summon the VC of Harvard university as well as London Business school?
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by chinnasa: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2017
I want to ask a question. if the Nigeria Senate summons you to appear before them do they give the person transport? :-XI want to ask a question. if the Nigeria Senate summons you to appear before them do they give the person transport?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by wirinet(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

Have you seen Bubu's certificate? If Bubu can become president without any certificate why can't Melaye become senator with his dodgy certificate?

Stupidity is asking Melaye to show his first degree certificate why feigning ignorance about Bubu's NEPA Bill certificate.
I have seen Buhari's statement of results ( which is as good as a certificate) Bubu became president with lots of certificate, including a diploma from American War College.

Now, Dino also presented a statement of results from ABU and not a certificate, the problem is people are doubting the authenticity of the statement of results, and that is why ABU has been invited to confirm the statement of results. If the V.C comes to the senate to confirm that the statement of result is authentic, that is the end of the matter.

If you have been living under a rock and have not seen Bubu's statement of result, then I attach it below.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by TippyTop(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2017
wirinet:

I have seen Buhari's statement of results ( which is as good as a certificate) Bubu became president with lots of certificate, including a diploma from American War College.

Now, Dino also presented a statement of results from ABU and not a certificate, the problem is people are doubting the authenticity of the statement of results, and that is why ABU has been invited to confirm the statement of results. If the V.C comes to the senate to confirm that the statement of result is authentic, that is the end of the matter.

If you have been living under a rock and have niy seen Bubu's statement of result, then I attach it below.
If the result you posted was authentic why did Buhari hire 30 SANS to defend himself?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by ayindejimmy(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:
[s][/s]
What was your reaction when we asked to see Buhari's certificate in 2015?
Buhari has a reasonable excuse.
His house was raided and he was imprisoned. He lost all his documents then.
Did the same thing happen to Dino?
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Reference(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2017
chinnasa:
I want to ask a question. if the Nigeria Senate summons you to appear before them do they give the person transport? :-XI want to ask a question. if the Nigeria Senate summons you to appear before them do they give the person transport?

Every government establishment has a budget that covers such 'unexpected events' but as democracies mature they will make provisions for such things in the future. It is a good development.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Nellybii: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2017
eph12:

I don't think Dino has any immunity so Sowore should have no problems taking Dino to court. Why is he not?

Sowore take Dino to court??
What the??
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by TippyTop(m): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Buhari has a reasonable excuse.
His house was raided and he was imprisoned. He lost all his documents then.
Did the same thing happen to Dino?

OK thanks for clearing it up but just one question.

How come Buhari needed 30 SANS when the case was about to go to court?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by chakula: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2017
It is good for educated folks here as usual continue justifying corruption and later should come out crying about bad leadership in the nation.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Donbigi2(m): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2017
Semper247:

Shameless, thoughtless and irrational human being.....

If you have a brain to think at all, u will realise buhari and Dino are in the same party and therefore be happy that if Dino is out, that's one opponent down. But you won't reason like that because ur thinking faculty is diminished by hatred for the president. Ode!

So u even think this is about politics? If u don't think anymore, I will help u. This is about ur future(if u still have any) and that of posterity. These rogues in leadership have already destroyed this country and we are left to savage what is remaining of the nation but here u are playing stupid politics with ur present and bleeped up future.... Ode oshi!

What everyone is mad about is selective fight against corruption

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by eph12(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2017
Nellybii:

Sowore take Dino to court??
What the??
So you mean Sowore can't have Dino arrested and charged to court? With all the revelations he has gotten?

But Dino just took Sowore to court so why can't Sowore do same? Abi is there special privileges for senators?

Which kind brain you get sef
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by oyienootieno: 8:29am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:
The same people who didn't have any problem with Buhari's NEPA certificate, have become obsessed with Melaye's degree.

If Buhari can govern with NEPA Bill certificate am sure Dino can help legislate with his dodgy degrees.

Am not a fan of Dino but If I were him, I'd just hire (((30 SANS to defend myself))).

Keep supporting wrong doings... you may not suffer it, but generations to come will including yours.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Donbigi2(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2017
chakula:
It is good for educated folks here as usual continue justifying corruption and later should come out crying about bad leadership in the nation.

Nobody us justifying corruption, but it's not nice to play selective fight against corruption
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by eph12(m): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2017
chukwuibuipob:
Court? Our court here is a waste of time
Really? So what then is the purpose of this bruhaha? Dino will complete this term, contest for another and still win. So why all these noise making? Sowore said he is a believer of justice, he should prove it. Justice is not social media or beer parlour, it is court of law. Unless he meant jungle justice.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by TippyTop(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2017
oyienootieno:

Keep supporting wrong doings... you may not suffer it, but generations to come will including yours.
You have no right to accuse anyone of wrong doing if you supported Buhari when he was asked to show his own certificate.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by wirinet(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

If the result you posted was authentic why did Buhari hire 30 SANS to defend himself?

The authenticity of the statement of results was never never before the courts, what was pleaded was that Buhari did not present his certificate or he did not have a certificate.

I suspect Buhari hired 30 sans to defend him because there might be some technicalities that could have been enough grounds for disqualification, for example the name he was admitted to Katsina Provincial College was Muhamad Buhari, while the name he filed at INEC was Muhammadu Buhari ( he did not attach a change of name affidavit). Also I suspect he did not meet the deadlines to submit the same statement of result to INEC.
If it was suspected that the statement of result was fake, PDP would have jumped on it to get Bubu disqualified and prosecute all those involved with the forgery.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by oyienootieno: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2017
Donbigi2:

What everyone is mad about is selective fight against corruption

What do you mean by selective?

1. Dasuki the very first to be arrested is from the North

2. Saraki is not just from the North, but also an APC member

3. Melaye is also a member of the rulling part..

Am very sure you don't know the meaning of politics....
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Harbidexy5(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2017
[right][/right]

[/size]
TippyTop:
The same people who didn't have any problem with Buhari's NEPA certificate, have become obsessed with Melaye's degree.

If Buhari can govern with NEPA Bill certificate am sure Dino can help legislate with his dodgy degrees.

Am not a fan of Dino but If I were him, I'd just hire 30 SANS to defend myself.

if you were not high on weed
i would av knwn what to say
staled!!!!
TippyTop:

staled!!!!
TippyTop:

staled!!!!

[size=8pt]
TippyTop:

staled!!!!
TippyTop:

staled!!!!
TippyTop:

staled!!!!

[size=8pt][/size]
TippyTop:

staled!!!!
TippyTop:

staled!!!!
TippyTop:

staled!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Donbigi2(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2017
oyienootieno:

What do you mean by selective?

1. Dasuki the very first to be arrested is from the North

2. Saraki is not just from the North, but also an APC member

3. Melaye is also a member of the rulling part..

Am very sure you don't know the meaning of politics....

I don't give a shit about them all

All I care about is why was apc loyalists in support of buhari's San lawyers and crucifyin Dino?
Personally j like that thier is fire in their party but still
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by abescom: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2017
eph12:

If Dino didn't have certificate how come he was allowed to contest and win elections all these while?

Use the content of your head (if it is still there) it won't hurt
And you lot will go about calling Buhari President Buhari or whatever? Has the report said he doesn't have a certificate? Fake and nonexistent are not the same.

Now go and read your books, your lesson teacher woud soon be herem
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by emmykk(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2017
Semper247:

Shameless, thoughtless and irrational human being.....

If you have a brain to think at all, u will realise buhari and Dino are in the same party and therefore be happy that if Dino is out, that's one opponent down. But you won't reason like that because ur thinking faculty is diminished by hatred for the president. Ode!

So u even think this is about politics? If u don't think anymore, I will help u. This is about ur future(if u still have any) and that of posterity. These rogues in leadership have already destroyed this country and we are left to savage what is remaining of the nation but here u are playing stupid politics with ur present and bleeped up future.... Ode oshi!

why are you people like this...senate surmone VC yo make the school position on the matter and you haters of Fino meliaye is afraid.

if he really didnt attend the school will the VC suddenly say yes he attended.
Let wait and hear from the VC
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by 2016v2017: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

Nigeria is a shameless country rule by zoo inmates
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by LordOfNaira: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
No one has said he doesn't have a certificate. What has been said is that it is forged? You lot weren't shouting Buhari forged his certificates, you lot said he had none - neither authentic or forged.

Can you see the joke is on you now?

Don't waste your time on that guy. He doesn't even know the true allegation against Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by abescom: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2017
delishpot:

Na all hands on deck. In Nigeria, if you are well placed even Aso rock would verify that you onced lived in it. With the backbone buhari had and still has, dem born you well for those institutions make you talk say you no found it?
You guys are sickening to be honest. Buhari also bribed Cambridge University or were you in a cave when they Cambridge came out to back up the result released by Katsina college.

And if you honestly believe he didn't seat for wassc as it was called back then, how come none of his opponents have failed to convince Cambridge to deny the results or they don't want him disqualified?

Mu raise to power 2.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by oyienootieno: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

You have no right to accuse anyone of wrong doing if you supported Buhari when he was asked to show his own certificate.

Before i answer you, let me ask, are you trying to take my freedom of speach alway? Tyranny indication sensed...

Back to the matter, the fact that the older generation get it wrong does not mean we let this generation go that route, we are wiser now.. if you keep supporting this wrong doing, you and i will never have the opportunity to bring the more needed change.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by chakula: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2017
Donbigi2:

Nobody us justifying corruption, but it's not nice to play selective fight against corruption

It was first introduced by SH the condition of the embattled senator and however up to the time writing this no single arm of law that interested in the case rather than the upper chamber in the process of burying the case. However, ABU, happen to be a versity which is running under the government care why shouldn't have cleared the problem by providing the fact? You see where there is development will such dillema remain unsolved yet? Our representatives aren't worthy that is why the country shall never proceed to the peak of development.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Nellybii: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2017
eph12:

So you mean Sowore can't have Dino arrested and charged to court? With all the revelations he has gotten?

But Dino just took Sowore to court so why can't Sowore do same? Abi is there special privileges for senators?

Which kind brain you get sef

You are right. I see your point.
But no need for the insult Now Haba?
Am an old man o and I be native doctor so better behave yourself.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by ayindejimmy(m): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

OK thanks for clearing it up but just one question.

How come Buhari needed 30 SANS when the case was about to go to court?

First, where did you get the story of 30 SAN?

I can answer propaganda question

https://www.360nobs.com/2016/06/waec-certificate-scandal-nigerians-react-buhari-hires-15-sans-defend/
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by eph12(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
And you lot will go about calling Buhari President Buhari or whatever? Has the report said he doesn't have a certificate? Fake and nonexistent are not the same.

Now go and read your books, your lesson teacher woud soon be herem
Go school you no gree, see how you are fooling yourself upandan. Is it not you people that said certificate is not important? So why the sudden excitement about certificate? Whether fake or nonexistent is it not still a crime? Abi which kind wahala be this? Buhari certificate nonexistent yet he was voted in, Dino certificate fake and he was also voted in. What makes Dino crime deadlier than Buhari?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) / Military Arrests Nicholas Uchendu Akalezi, 10 Navy Personnel In Kogi / New Kogi Deputy Governor, Salifu Oyibo, Prostrates To Ex Gov. Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.