Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today (26646 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Ruggedpen: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
Only idiotas believed Buhari didn't have his wassc even when so many others institutions confirmed he did. Even the army came out to say they have found it but you guys are hell bent on making a truth out of a big lie.

Same way you lot go about saying he promised dollar/naira parity when he never did.
hide your head in shame which certificate ? why did he bribe judge if he has certificate, just allow us fool along we knew everything that is happening in this country one day it will end like Egyptian president. the worst part a lot of them are jobless but only depend on begging still supporting without sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Ruggedpen: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

Allow me to replace the name Buhari with Melaye.

If Melaye didn't have the degrees and certificates to contest, how come he was allowed to contest previous elections?
You see how ridiculous your post sound?
the guy will laugh himself now, foolish zombies
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by blimeyVic(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
I love Naija for so many reasons. Carefree as we may seem, yet when the gods remember you! You surely would go in for it.
Little did Mr Dino know that his own day would come when he was all up in Orubebe's (sic) case, that Niger delta man.
Well, Mr Dino, ur accusers surely have the same thing as you. Find theirs and strike a deal. After all, someone once said we are all fantastically corrupt and another person agreed to it.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by nobsalis: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
I would have engaged you but you don't know me and called me a Muslim. Says so much about you. Bugger off already.

i wanted to engage him too but him bringing religion into d issues makes me tink otherwise...... Cuz i can't stand religious bigot #YeyeDeySmell
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by tuniski: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
kYjelly2:

So it's possible to get F9 in math and still get WAEC certificate bah?

Maybe we should start telling children to shoot for the ground, not the stars anymore; F9 parallel tinz undecided
Even if u have one pass in any subject, WAEC will give u certificate for that one subject.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by nobsalis: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
DocHMD:

You should go to hell! You were sounding off like you got a good brain in your cranium but the evident truth is...you don't.

See the way you are defending Buhari's pseudo-certificate, (a certificate you've never seen) as if you worked at cambridge and signed it yourself, yet you want us to hang Dino FOR THE SAME OFFENCE? Do you guys ever ruminate on how daft you usually sound while expressing political views and defending your masters?

Till today Buhari remains officially certificateless,NOBODY has seen his official results except the statement of result from katsina which has his passport as a 65 year old man. The only reason he is ruling the rest of you is because the violent north was allowed to bulldoze the politicosphere (cheered on by their SW lackeys) and have their way to power.

Anything apart from tendering the WAEC certificate is PURE ASSUMPTIONS and sane minds like us will not be stampeded to take assumptions and speculations in place of concrete evidence.

Let me educate you, in the 50s and 60s a letter from an Emir or sultan would get you a place in the Nigeria Army without certificates. It was these nepotism and favouritism that made people like Nzeogwu and other heroes (who were Sandhurst graduates) start a revolution that ended badly. Go read his post-coup message.

Be guided.

pls enough of your hearsay stories joor.... Give us d names of d Emirs and d past and present soldiers who benefited from your fabricated allegation or keep mute #Rubbish (Mind you i am from d South before u label me a Turban lady) #YeyeDeySmell
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Oblang(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
abes:

Don't be surprised if he asked you why PMB paid those SANs "professional bonus".

grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by abescom: 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ruggedpen:

hide your head in shame which certificate ? why did he bribe judge if he has certificate, just allow us fool along we knew everything that is happening in this country one day it will end like Egyptian president. the worst part a lot of them are jobless but only depend on begging still supporting without sense.
You have any evidence of the said bribery.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by durangokid: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
Only idiotas believed Buhari didn't have his wassc even when so many others institutions confirmed he did. Even the army came out to say they have found it but you guys are hell bent on making a truth out of a big lie.

Same way you lot go about saying he promised dollar/naira parity when he never did.
are you sure what you put down here is correct place can provide when army said they have seen alhaji buhari certificate? Please I want to be properly informed
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by abescom: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
durangokid:
are you sure what you put down here is correct place can provide when army said they have seen alhaji buhari certificate? Please I want to be properly informed
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/nigerian-army-finds-buharis-missing-certificate-what-apc-has-to-say/

Those arguing against are just senseless people who want to turn a lie to a fact because of their evil agenda.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by abescom: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
nobsalis:

i wanted to engage him too but him bringing religion into d issues makes me tink otherwise...... Cuz i can't stand religious bigot #YeyeDeySmell
It is because nairaland owner Seun is encouraging it for his own personal gain.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by durangokid: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/nigerian-army-finds-buharis-missing-certificate-what-apc-has-to-say/

Those arguing against are just senseless people who want to turn a lie to a fact because of their evil agenda.
Guy you can be funny so this is what you have to say the army have seen general buhari certificate, it was not established it was only a flimsy information to divert that certificate question, it was not established please I thought you have another fact
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by abescom: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
durangokid:
Guy you can be funny so this is what you have to say the army have seen general buhari certificate, it was not established it was only a flimsy information to divert that certificate question, it was not established please I thought you have another fact
Now go ahead and post any thing, whether on here on nairaland or elsewhere where the army has come out to deny that report.

Or no one at the army saw it? And if no one at the army saw it how come no media organisation worldwide has come out with a report saying APC lied.

Make una continue in your folly.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by samsard(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
LordIsaac:
I'm not comfortable with men of questionable character summoning their accusers for questioning. How objective can such an arrangement be?
Are you saying that the Senate should stop doing its job cos you consider it an institution with individuals or questionable character?
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
JUST IN;
"Sowore (Sahara reporters founder) will go to jail." ~Senator Dino Melaye.
My take {by Popoola Sarafadeen};
Firstly, I have watched Senator Dino Melaye rained insults on prominent Nigerians like President Buhari, Former president Obasanjo, Senator Bola Tinubu among others. Now, let's assume that Dino Melaye truly graduated from ABU in 1999, I have the following questions for him;
1. Is Dino Melaye fully aware that Obasanjo was a minister in 1974, vice president in 1975, Military head of state in 1976 and then civilian president in 1999?
2. Mr. Dino, are you fully aware that president Buhari was a governor in 1976, a minister in 1978 and then military head of state in 1983?
3. Mr. Melaye, when after insulting Senator Tinubu and his wife openly in the red chamber while you still chased him to his Lagos home to fight him, did you remember that Mr Tunubu was a Senator in 1979, 1992 and has already become Lagos state governor by 1999 when claimed to have graduated?
4. Were you sent to the national assembly by your people to go and be using the portfolio of the Senate to build popularity through insulting prominent Nigerians?
5. If you (Dino Melaye) were the president today, would you have processed the killing or jailing of Sowore or anyone for publishing your blunders in the national interest?
6. Mr Dino Melaye, what makes you believe that those influential people you have been openly insulting couldn't have crushed you if they so wished but chosed to allow life to take care of you?
7. Don't you have culture as an African? Let's assume that you were born when these great men started treating national issues, are they your father's mates?
For your information, 'Sahara reporters' is a U.S based online media, we are aware that your N5b damage suit against them had been dismissed this morning on reaching court because issues of internet jurisdiction is still an issue that has not been judicially settled in the international law worldwide.
I will advise you to honourably organised a press conference and show the proof of your graduation, rather than engaging yourself in pettiness by persistent exchange of words with Sowore of 'Sahara reporters', he's only doing his own business.
And frankly, I am ashamed of the constituency that reduces the level of our national assembly to the class of Senator Dino Melaye
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Ruggedpen: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:

You have any evidence of the said bribery.

bribe is bribe the giver can decide to call it anything. gift, token etc or are you expecting me to show a bag containing the 500k with an inscription bribe, how does it sound that he gave a gift of 500k to a judge handling his certificate scandal. have a sense bro
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by LordIsaac(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
samsard:
Are you saying that the Senate should stop doing its job cos you consider it an institution with individuals or questionable character?
"I consider..?" Just acknowledge that the situation is rather unfortunate!
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by durangokid: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
Now go ahead and post any thing, whether on here on nairaland or elsewhere where the army has come out to deny that report.

Or no one at the army saw it? And if no one at the army saw it how come no media organisation worldwide has come out with a report saying APC lied.

Make una continue in your folly.
Hmmmm, this is not issue of being foolish, if your conscience is right and clear you will know who is foolish here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things Saraki Said During 2018 Budget Presentation / Crisis Over Revenue Collection Turns Bloody In Kogi, Properties Destroyed.Photos / Tinubu Says Umaru Musa Yaradua Came Into Power In 2003 At Ogun APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.