Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today (26645 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by TippyTop(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2017
ayindejimmy:

First, where did you get the story of 30 SAN?

I can answer propaganda question

Ok how many SANS did Buhari hire, 10, 15, 20?
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by eph12(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2017
Nellybii:

You are right. I see your point. But no need for the insult Now Haba? Am an old man o and I be native doctor so better behave yourself.
Ifa? Abeg no vex o. Na small pikin dey do me.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by chukwuibuipob: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2017
eph12:

Really? So what then is the purpose of this bruhaha? Dino will complete this term, contest for another and still win. So why all these noise making? Sowore said he is a believer of justice, he should prove it. Justice is not social media or beer parlour, it is court of law. Unless he meant jungle justice.
Only the f00ls,spirit,will vote 4 Dino again.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Firefire(m): 9:13am On Mar 27, 2017
StarPlayer:
Common buhari you can't spell and you want to claim opposition. Smh

grin

You mean I can't spell Buhary? You must be joking right?

Gen. Mumuhomodu Buhary.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by bakila: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Stale.. embarassed
Don't mind them the CTC of the President was produced.
They are blind, deaf, dumb and illiterate to that fact.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by ayindejimmy(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

Ok how many SANS did Buhari hire, 10, 15, 20?

So didn't hire 30 SAN again? I thought you, will tell me the number and I, will tell you why?
So now I'm to tell you the number and why?

Ok... I've given the link that says the number of lawyers

And is it illegal to hire SANS again?
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by bakila: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2017
eph12:

Ifa? Abeg no vex o. Na small pikin dey do me.
Wisdom not cowardice.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by abescom: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2017
eph12:

Go school you no gree, see how you are fooling yourself upandan. Is it not you people that said certificate is not important? So why the sudden excitement about certificate? Whether fake or nonexistent is it not still a crime? Abi which kind wahala be this? Buhari certificate nonexistent yet he was voted in, Dino certificate fake and he was also voted in. What makes Dino crime deadlier than Buhari?
Don't change the narrative. Defend your stupidity and not try to change it. Stay on topic.

Mu raised to power 2.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Oblang(m): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

If the result you posted was authentic why did Buhari hire 30 SANS to defend himself?

Some nonentities who are hell bent on buhari's certificate charged him to court and he has the right to hire lawyers to defend him. As a matter of fact, those SAN did the work pro bono....
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by eph12(m): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
Don't change the narrative. Defend your stupidity and not try to change it. Stay on topic.

Mu raised to power 2.
You just have to earn your pay for this month so keep it up
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by abescom: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2017
eph12:

You just have to earn your pay for this month so keep it up
Must be talking from experience.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Igba123: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
Only idiotas believed Buhari didn't have his wassc even when so many others institutions confirmed he did. Even the army came out to say they have found it but you guys are hell bent on making a truth out of a big lie.

Same way you lot go about saying he promised dollar/naira parity when he never did.
om the contrary, only d iddiottss believe dat someone who hired 9 SANs to defend himself, instead of tendering his certificate, has a certificate. Have u ever thought about it frm dis perspective? Lastly, it's not gud to throw insult to those who oppose what u accept with cogent reasons. Simply engage them.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by DocHMD: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
You guys are sickening to be honest. Buhari also bribed Cambridge University or were you in a cave when they Cambridge came out to back up the result released by Katsina college.

And if you honestly believe he didn't seat for wassc as it was called back then, how come none of his opponents have failed to convince Cambridge to deny the results or they don't want him disqualified?

Mu raise to power 2.

Some of you pro-dullards can be very sick? Where exactly did Cambridge cone out to defend buhari's results? They simply said only candidates can ask for results and not third parties. Now that your Boohary is in power, why can't he write to them and ask for his result, to effectively clear all doubts? Yet you expect Dino to do same? Are you guys daft?

I detest Dino right from GEJ days (when he was still your darling) but the double standards of zombies makes it difficult for some us to join you in calling him out. Let Buhari give us his original results from Cambridge not statement of results from daura.

Stop fooling yourselves, remove that muslim turban on your head and think clearly.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by mavinc4u(f): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
Only idiotas believed Buhari didn't have his wassc even when so many others institutions confirmed he did. Even the army came out to say they have found it but you guys are hell bent on making a truth out of a big lie.

Same way you lot go about saying he promised dollar/naira parity when he never did.

But why didn't he provide it? Why was it so difficult for him to provide? Why hiring so many SANS if he could possibly show his certificate? I mean why the noise.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by abescom: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2017
DocHMD:

Some of you pro-dullards can be very sick? Where exactly did Cambridge cone out to defend buhari's results? They simply said only candidates can ask for results and not third parties. Now that your Boohary is in power, why can't he write to them and ask for his result, to effectively clear all doubts? Yet you expect Dino to do same? Are you guys daft?

I detest Dino right from GEJ days (when he was still your darling) but the double standards of zombies makes it difficult for some us to join you in calling him out. Let Buhari give us his original results from Cambridge not statement of results from daura.

Stop fooling yourselves, remove that muslim turban on your head and think clearly.

I would have engaged you but you don't know me and called me a Muslim. Says so much about you. Bugger off already.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by abescom: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2017
mavinc4u:

But why didn't he provide it? Why was it so difficult for him to provide? Why hiring so many SANS if he could possibly show his certificate? I mean why the noise.
Maybe because some idiots went hiding it. How come it was not an issue in the 3 previous elections he contested. How come no one has charge the Katisna College to court? Maybe they knew it is a wild goose chase.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by eph12(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2017
chukwuibuipob:
Only the f00ls,spirit,will vote 4 Dino again.
Like you don't stay in Nigeria abi?
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by topsam1(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2017
MrTypist:

Saraki and dino wan corner the vc with bribe and intimidation sharp sharp cry

Why can't the University senate summon Dino to appear before them instead?

U got it...but because they failed to, saraki and others had to do it...btw if the sch senate had done that, money would have exchanged hands grin
MrTypist:

Saraki and dino wan corner the vc with bribe and intimidation sharp sharp cry

Why can't the University senate summon Dino to appear before them instead?

U got it...but because they failed to, saraki and others had to do it...btw if the sch senate had done that, money would have exchanged hands
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by rash47(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2017
Jabioro:
ABU VC to appear before the red chamber, just to explain his stance on Melaye certificate.. Abi? The Senate committee could not even verify the document through normal enquiry.. I quit..

beside corruption, i think we av serious issues in this country. this saga is a reflection of an unserious society like ours.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by abes(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2017
Oblang:

Some nonentities who are hell bent on buhari's certificate charged him to court and he has the right to hire lawyers to defend him. As a matter of fact, those SAN did the work pro bono....

Don't be surprised if he asked you why PMB paid those SANs "professional bonus".
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by mavinc4u(f): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
Maybe because some idiots went hiding it. How come it was not an issue in the 3 previous elections he contested. How come no one has charge the Katisna College to court? Maybe they knew it is a wild goose chase.

But who was/is hiding it. There is one thing you don't understand. You can claim to be a medical doctor when you are not and nobody will disturb you but try not to practice it because you will definitely expose yourself to a lot. They probably ignored him because he has not won the election but reverse became the case when he won the election. It is not a big deal, just a simple statement of "Here is my certificate" would have saved a lot of noise.

Anyway, you guys can continue defending them while they continue doing what they know best.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by topsam1(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2017
eph12:

If Dino didn't have certificate how come he was allowed to contest and win elections all these while?

Use the content of your head (if it is still there) it won't hurt

Na u grammar dey worry....no be by force to write in english....Dem say Dino forge certificate, no be say e no get...haabaaa...no offence plz
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by LordIsaac(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2017
eph12:

What do you think should be the better arrangement?
Unfortunately non. Laughable democracy!
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by topsam1(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2017
wirinet:

I have seen Buhari's statement of results ( which is as good as a certificate) Bubu became president with lots of certificate, including a diploma from American War College.

Now, Dino also presented a statement of results from ABU and not a certificate, the problem is people are doubting the authenticity of the statement of results, and that is why ABU has been invited to confirm the statement of results. If the V.C comes to the senate to confirm that the statement of result is authentic, that is the end of the matter.

If you have been living under a rock and have not seen Bubu's statement of result, then I attach it below.

You've just made my day
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by kYjelly2: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2017
Semper247:

Shameless, thoughtless and irrational human being.....

If you have a brain to think at all, u will realise buhari and Dino are in the same party and therefore be happy that if Dino is out, that's one opponent down. But you won't reason like that because ur thinking faculty is diminished by hatred for the president. Ode!

So u even think this is about politics? If u don't think anymore, I will help u. This is about ur future(if u still have any) and that of posterity. These rogues in leadership have already destroyed this country and we are left to savage what is remaining of the nation but here u are playing stupid politics with ur present and bleeped up future.... Ode oshi!

So now it is about our future bah

When you were electing a coupist, it wasn't about our future right

You are still defending buhari even after all you have witnessed.

Even after a president spent 2 months outside his country.

You and your lot like omenkalives are the true shameless beigns. Selling our future for what exactly?
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by kYjelly2: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

Allow me to replace the name Buhari with Melaye.

If Melaye didn't have the degrees and certificates to contest, how come he was allowed to contest previous elections?
You see how ridiculous your post sound?

Guy, just stand your ground, even though BMC are very active this morning, as pa, Monday tinz undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by kYjelly2: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
No one has said he doesn't have a certificate. What has been said is that it is forged? You lot weren't shouting Buhari forged his certificates, you lot said he had none - neither authentic or forged.

Can you see the joke is on you now?

So it's possible to get F9 in math and still get WAEC certificate bah?

Maybe we should start telling children to shoot for the ground, not the stars anymore; F9 parallel tinz undecided
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by kYjelly2: 10:39am On Mar 27, 2017
wirinet:

I have seen Buhari's statement of results ( which is as good as a certificate) Bubu became president with lots of certificate, including a diploma from American War College.

Now, Dino also presented a statement of results from ABU and not a certificate, the problem is people are doubting the authenticity of the statement of results, and that is why ABU has been invited to confirm the statement of results. If the V.C comes to the senate to confirm that the statement of result is authentic, that is the end of the matter.

If you have been living under a rock and have not seen Bubu's statement of result, then I attach it below.

They just tell lies to back up who they want to back up, like this liar above.

How did bubu get into the military in the first place

Was it through legality or illegality?

Answer that question first before you start bringing up war college rubbish.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Jabioro: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2017
rash47:

beside corruption, i think we av serious issues in this country. this saga is a reflection of an unserious society like ours.
The VC have to leave some academic serious matter for explanation on Dino saga.. That means he has been bought over.
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by DocHMD: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
I would have engaged you but you don't know me and called me a Muslim. Says so much about you. Bugger off already.

You should go to hell! You were sounding off like you got a good brain in your cranium but the evident truth is...you don't.

See the way you are defending Buhari's pseudo-certificate, (a certificate you've never seen) as if you worked at cambridge and signed it yourself, yet you want us to hang Dino FOR THE SAME OFFENCE? Do you guys ever ruminate on how daft you usually sound while expressing political views and defending your masters?

Till today Buhari remains officially certificateless,NOBODY has seen his official results except the statement of result from katsina which has his passport as a 65 year old man. The only reason he is ruling the rest of you is because the violent north was allowed to bulldoze the politicosphere (cheered on by their SW lackeys) and have their way to power.

Anything apart from tendering the WAEC certificate is PURE ASSUMPTIONS and sane minds like us will not be stampeded to take assumptions and speculations in place of concrete evidence.

Let me educate you, in the 50s and 60s a letter from an Emir or sultan would get you a place in the Nigeria Army without certificates. It was these nepotism and favouritism that made people like Nzeogwu and other heroes (who were Sandhurst graduates) start a revolution that ended badly. Go read his post-coup message.

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by eph12(m): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2017
topsam1:

Na u grammar dey worry....no be by force to write in english....Dem say Dino forge certificate, no be say e no get...haabaaa...no offence plz
Person no get, he come go forge no be same thing? O let's say na two different things abi?
1. I no get, i talk say i get still go sign undertaken abi na affidavit.
2. I no get i come go forge
These two no be crime? Abi one of them na lesser evil?

No dey dey one way, u go be like zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crisis Over Revenue Collection Turns Bloody In Kogi, Properties Destroyed.Photos / 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov / Prison Attack: Bandits Acting A Script, Protect South-west, Gani Adams Warns IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.