Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Happy Birthday Kimbra/benita27 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday Kimbra/benita27 (436 Views)

Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. / There's Something Pocohantas And Benita27 Always Say. I Need Your Opinions On It / Happy Birthday Benita27!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Kimbra/benita27 by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 27, 2017
Creating a special thread to say a Happy Birthday to a Virtual Friend, we met on Nairaland. But what amuses me is her intelligent response to every question, her unique advice to delicate situations, her impartial judgement, her (commitment to making Seun richer. Lol) and so much more.

NLders join me in wishing her a glorious birthday, show her some love.

Cc: Benita27
Cc: Kimbra

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Kimbra/benita27 by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:09am On Mar 27, 2017
ok hbd to them
Re: Happy Birthday Kimbra/benita27 by SlayHER(m): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2017
Didn't someone else create a thread already?
Re: Happy Birthday Kimbra/benita27 by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2017
sunshyne20:
Creating a special thread to say a Happy Birthday to a Virtual Friend, we met on Nairaland. But what amuses me is her intelligent response to every question, her unique advice to delicate situations, her impartial judgement, her (commitment to making Seun richer. Lol) and so much more.

NLders join me in wishing her a glorious birthday, show her some love.

Cc: Be.nita27
Cc: Kim.bra
Thanks dear!, I appreciate the gesture. And these words are enough to make one remain on here. grin kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Goals: 9 Facts You Should Know Before Taking Wedding Vows / Nairaland Abuja Section Of Pool Party / Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.