Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures (67214 Views)

Rice Seed Of The Holy Grail:the Creation Of One Seed Into A Bag Of Rice. / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by Agritech(m): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Praktikals:
@op, thanks for sharing. May God multiply your blessings as you have taught us to multiply our ugu seeds.
Ameen and you too.
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by Agritech(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
@op Step 6: Why not fresh manure? And in preparing your compost, how long do you wait?
Fresh manure would scorch the roots and kill them. You would have to wait for at a month.

To compost manure follow this step.

1. Get fresh manure
2. Heap it and add lots of water. Mix them with the water.
3. Cover with black polythene.
4. After two weeks, use a shovel to turn it, so the part under would now be on top.
5.add water again, then cover with the black polythene.
6. After another 2 weeks, it would be ready for use. It would not have any smell , just like charcoal smell.

You can use it to grow any vegetables with out fear of harming them.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Agritech:
Fresh manure would scorch the roots and kill them. You would have to wait for at a month.

1. Get fresh manure
4. After two weeks, use a shovel to turn it, so the part under would now be on top.
6. After another 2 weeks, it would be ready for use. It would not have any smell , just like charcoal smell.

Great thanks. More questions coming shortly.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by stockwise: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=Agritech post=55003039]Watch out for my step by step pictorial guide on how to multiply plantain/banana suckers to give 50 to 200 plantain suckers, using the PIF and MSD technique. [/quote

Boss how soon ...am itching to hear and learn
]
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by Agritech(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=stockwise post=55714859][/quote]

Be patient, when I am starting another one, I would create a thread.

By the way I see lots of threads advertising ""disease free", "Tissue cultured" and their claim are false.

My next thread would educate protective plantain farmers so that they wouldn't be deceived.
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by aquila3: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Agritech:

Be patient, when I am starting another one, I would create a thread.

By the way I see lots of threads advertising ""disease free", "Tissue cultured" and their claim are false.

My next thread would educate protective plantain farmers so that they wouldn't be deceived.
Hon agritech thank u so much for revealing another plant multiplication technique,more power to your elbow.thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by Agritech(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
aquila3:
Hon agritech thank u so much for revealing another plant multiplication technique,more power to your elbow.thanks.
You are welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by olushollys(m): 10:56pm On May 15, 2017
thanks so much for sharing.
pls can i plant dried ugu seed will it germinate? i have an ugu pod that is over a year and already very light in weight and dry.

2. when are you giving us the plantain gist.
thanks and God bless
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by Homoviator: 4:11pm On May 25, 2017
Thanks Sir for this thread. What is your take on sack farming, can it work effectively for Ugu farming?
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by pinkkyb(f): 4:31pm On May 25, 2017
Thank to the op
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by Agritech(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2017
Homoviator:
Thanks Sir for this thread. What is your take on sack farming, can it work effectively for Ugu farming?

Sack farming is an effective way of planting more plant in less space. Yes you can work with ugu.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by olushollys(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2017
olushollys:
thanks so much for sharing.
pls can i plant dried ugu seed will it germinate? i have an ugu pod that is over a year and already very light in weight and dry.

2. when are you giving us the plantain gist.
thanks and God bless

please answer?
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by jakesbaba: 1:39pm On May 26, 2017
Agritech:

1. Get fresh manure

God will bless you for this info.
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by toastedbread: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
agritech>
in making compost manure, here's what i was asked to do. is it ideal?

look for cow dung, put it in a small paint bucket, add water, stir it every 2 days and add water till it becomes dry and odourless. after that, dig a whole and pour the content inside. mix with soil before putting your vegetable seeds.
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by Ndbc(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Agritech:

1. Get fresh manure

is it chicken droppings manure or kitchen scraps compost ?
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by Agritech(m): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ndbc:

is it chicken droppings manure or kitchen scraps compost ?
Chicken droppings.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by Agritech(m): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
toastedbread:
agritech>
in making compost manure, here's what i was asked to do. is it ideal?

look for cow dung, put it in a small paint bucket, add water, stir it every 2 days and add water till it becomes dry and odourless. after that, dig a whole and pour the content inside. mix with soil before putting your vegetable seeds.

This works too.
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by janefarms2015: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Agritech:

This works too.

Pls, we are waitting for the plantain own sir
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by Dadanoah(m): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Agritech:
Step 6: Apply compost manure in the planting holes and mix with the soil in the holes. Please do not use fresh manure.
dats great
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by Dadanoah(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Agritech:

1. Get fresh manure

plz how to compost chicken manure?
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by Agritech(m): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dadanoah:
plz how to compost chicken manure?
Same step Sir.
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by Agritech(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
janefarms2015:

Pls, we are waitting for the plantain own sir

My phone and computer was stollen. I lost the pictures I wanted to use , including more than a thousand eBooks.

But I have made a promise I must fulfil, Good willing.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by aquila3: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Agritech:

My phone and computer was stollen. I lost the pictures I wanted to use , including more than a thousand eBooks.

may God help u
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by Agritech(m): 6:35am On Jun 27, 2017
aquila3:
may God help u
Ameen
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by Olalekan95(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2017
op...God bless u real gud
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by Ndbc(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Agritech:

Sorry about that... Try to create a cloud account or better still use Google drive or Dropbox, even Google photos is good for storing pictures and you can retrieve your files from any computer or mobile device.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by Agritech(m): 7:09am On Jul 01, 2017
Ndbc:

Sorry about that... Try to create a cloud account or better still use Google drive or Dropbox, even Google photos is good for storing pictures and you can retrieve your files from any computer or mobile device.
Thanks for the advice.
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by janefarms2015: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Agritech:

Thank you very much, God will continue to help you
Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by ewa26: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
janefarms2015:

Thank you very much, God will continue to help you
Ingredients: ketchup na groundnut oil, 10 Nsukka pepe, em salt, crayfish, ogiri igbo, rice, dawadawa and vanilla ok
before you stat cooking you grind the crayfish and dawadawa, mix ketchup with oil, pound pepe with mortar and pestilence ok.

1. heat ketchup and peanut mix in pot, den add pepper, then d crayfish-okpeyi blend, and then when e don fry wello, you add ogiri and salt to taste ok. Then add water, cooked rice and a bit more salt ok. Then when the rice is soft and well done, add vanilla on top for sweetness in the absence of nchanwu ok.

Serve with jollof rice or fried egg.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures by yondiamekenpach: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
you said not to use fresh manure, why if i may ask...i just want to see if the reason is what made my own cucumber die after applying...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marcotting/Air Layering: Turn A Plant Into A Plantation / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. / Yam Growing On Tiles (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.