Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon (10598 Views)

People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / Breaking!!! An Accident In Abeokuta One Person Dead Instantly / Presidency Commends King Wasiu Who Sang What Will Happen When PMB Wins Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by BlackBaron: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Moneyyy:

Yes his adoptive father is from Bateke which then makes him from Bateke but that doesn't change his Igbo heritage and Biafran birthplace
Hmmn... I didn't know that about his history but ok.
Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by thugcheetahh: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
SonOfAfonja:
yeeboe people and delusion....hahahha, odinga abi odimpa will help them achieve Biafra.....hehehheehe I laugh in gabonese
I can imagine d level of pain your oblong skull is going through right now
But plz go tru d comments again.... did any Igbo say odinga will give them Biafra?
We shall wail until our skulls increase by 3-inches today grin

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by Godsbaby1(f): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
thugcheetahh:
But plz go tru d comments again.... did any Igbo say odinga will give them Biafra?
chai i gbue madu am rolling like cd plate in disk, laugh wan tie my belly, pls help me wit that obama pic

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
thugcheetahh:

Lmao, pained ipod lout, been xpecting a retard to mention me and of course they never fail...
Well dumbo I was indirectly letting out the notion behind this nauseating act portrayed by your bigoted bloodas...Of course I didn't expect your fla.thead to process, shame tho....Pls stop the criminal activity you're into and get quality education,so you can compete with other well meaning Nigerians.....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Flattinos are certainly gullible and delusional.
See the way they are salivating about someone who is completely oblivious of their existence and his linkage with them.
Go to Gabon and misbehave and you will discover that your igbokwenu has no relevance whatsoever in that country.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by thugcheetahh: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Flattinos are certainly gullible and delusional.
See the way they are salivating about someone who is completely oblivious of their existence and his linkage with them.
Go to Gabon and misbehave and you will discover that your igbokwenu has no relevance whatsoever in that country.
[/s]
Chai d thing really pain this Yoruba Muslim ooh.
So they should not celebrate their brothers success again because u are vomitting rotten ewedu from your black Muslim mouth?
The sky is big enough! grin
If u need handkerchief and bucket for your tears, I can provide grin

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by Moneyyy: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by triplewisdom: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
snika:

Or being chased away from Ile Ife IDP camp by marauding hausa attackers after whisking away their Oba to Kirikiri.
Where he's stripped and flogged every morning.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by mathemagician3: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Moneyyy:

Really? A Yoruba Oba was whisked away by the Hausas? I know Illorin (and indeed the whole of Kwara state) was taken from them by the Hausas/Fulanis though?

The Oba was whisked away in a rusty black-maria by malnourished looking Fulani policemen.

Straight to Abuja Prison.... The good thing is:

Nobody gives a phuck!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by policy12: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Haa na dem The Developer...no wonder Gabon is more developed than Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by Moneyyy: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by snezBaba: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
An igbo man wins presidential election in Gabon and that calls for celebration Has he claimed his Biafran root
Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by snezBaba: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Moneyyy:

Wow...still find this very hard to believe, and they did nothing about it? But they always act like nobody can stand up to their king or even question their king. Woaaa
If you believe that poo then SMH real bad 4 you oo!. like TF

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by Sampunk(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
chigoziri2403:
it's better he was adopted than for him to still be in Igboland and be shouting IPOB/MASSOB.
Lol.... lwkmd.... Lik seriously...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by Sampunk(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amberon:
What the hell is "Igbo" born?? Is Igbo a place?
Incase you don't know Ask Google......
Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by 1shortblackboy: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
na wa for these igbo people o. so how is this going to help u guys

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
BestySam:
One day I'll be the present of USA.
Gbagbaaaaam! grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by HeGeMon(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
This people again! Firstly from China then Israel, then from Donald trump now Gabon! Ha! Since 'Ali' is now a biafra name is ohk! Very soon some body will come and tell us how they migrated grin Tufiakwa biafra!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by Samirana360(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
BlackBaron:
Correction:
Mr Ondimba is from the Bateke ethnic group of Gabon.
no he is frm ile ife ethnic of afonja

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by BlackOnassis(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
He stole this election and the last one from Jean Ping.
Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by Moneyyy: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by Danielchekwube(m): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
He is a hero.
Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Moneyyy:

Yes his adoptive father is from Bateke which then makes him from Bateke but that doesn't change his Igbo heritage and Biafran birthplace

Nwoke jee nolu ani somewhere. You guys should stop spreading false news. Stop misleading people.

That man has got nothing to do with Igbo. He has no Igbo background, at least there is no verifiable evidence to that claim. There was picture of a child being circulated sometime in the past but there has been no proof he was the one in the photograph...Even if he was, how does this improve the life of an average Igbo man.

This piece of news is silly and embarrassing. This is why afonjas will call us delusional... angry

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by Moneyyy: 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Moneyyy:

Afonja

Umunna gi Afonja.
Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:37am On Mar 28, 2017
Have you guys ever wondered why everything you make noise about is a thing already accomplished by others many years ahead of you? You are not breaking a record with Ali Bongo. The man has not even publicly declared himself an Ibo.

Compare that to Boni Yayi of Benin Republic who declared publicly on a homage to Ife that he came back to his roots and that he is a Yorubaman.

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:38am On Mar 28, 2017
President Boni yaya :- I am yoruba

President of Benin Republic, Dr Thomas Boni Yayi, on Saturday shocked prominent Yoruba Obas and leaders when he announced in impeccable Yoruba language at Ile-Ife that he was happy to be back home.

Yayi, who was in Ile-Ife to receive an honorary doctorate degree from the Obafemi Awolowo University and a chieftaincy title from the Ooni of Ife, said he was happy to be where his story started.

"Kabiyesi, my being here today is home-coming. It is the water that weaned me that I have come to see. It is the breast that I sucked that I have come to behold. Just continue to pray for me, your son who is the President of Benin Republic," he told the Ooni after he was conferred with the chieftaincy title of Sooko Adimula Obaninuola of Ife.
Yayi, who is from the Yoruba-speaking part of Benin Republic, told his audience which included Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Afenifere leaders - Chiefs Reuben Fasoranti and Ayo Adebanjo – and the Emir of Katsina, Alhaji AbdulMumini Kabir Usman, that his country and Nigeria were inseparable brothers.

"Nigeria and Benin share the same culture, people and history. Indeed, Benin is Nigeria's 37th state while Nigeria is Benin's 7th department," he said.

He added that he was happy that the regional integration started by former President Olusegun Obasanjo was being continued by the Umaru Yar’Adua administration.
He was accompanied by over ten Yoruba Obas from Benin Republic.
Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by ZelibeKristien: 2:09am On Mar 28, 2017
mathemagician3:

The Oba was whisked away in a rusty black-maria by malnourished looking Fulani policemen.

Straight to Abuja Prison.... The good thing is:

Nobody gives a phuck!

You have been frustrated since you were deported from Malaysia. Take it easy bro

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by snezBaba: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Moneyyy:

But it happened in Ilorin, do you believe that? If you don't then google Afonja and you will get a better understanding of Ilorin history
In your brain,its either sum1 is Flaties or Afonja.....
Dementia Grandeur.
Dats why Arewa keep playing ping-pong with you people's rights.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon by Moneyyy: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Friends, Associates Announce Empowerment Programme In His Honor / Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari / Maitasine Crisis In Kano, 4100 Dead-Millitary Crushed Group. But B'haram Thrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.