Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,822 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR (54942 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS) / Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
favorchild2017:

So an exam officer will remain exam officer for life, i dont get you people.

The fact is before going to NASS, the VC would have been adequately briefed on the matter.

Even though dino's mode of graduation doesnt look straight forward, the fact is the VC has come out to confirm he graduated.

What again do you want,? his academic transcript. Abegy.

Or do you think he must have also bribed the VC.

Abegy

But the Exam officers not only one person oooo still insist he did not graduate..

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by abescom: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=ayobamiakinrind post=55010640][/quote]He is a APC member as much as Saraki was PDP during GEJ's last two years in charge.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by billyG(m): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
why did the vc not tender all d records & at what point did Mr.Daniel Jonah malaye metamophose into Sen.Dino malaye did he do a change of name

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Abbeytoy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
kateskitty:
If I were the VC, I will take Dino's money and still say the truth.
R I P in advance
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Eruditor: 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Sorry to ask, did you attend any higher institution at all? I asked this because there is a lot of ignorant statement from your post. You're questioning that the VC said "according to the records" that Dino graduated and I ask which record do you want him to quote before? Of course he will quote from the records of the school just like Harvard said according to their records Dino didn't have a degree from them.
And please stop talking about the courses you said Dino failed and didn't rewrite, how do you know he didn't rewrite them? And how do you know that his dept didn't wave it for him? Please stop clutching on straws and accept that Sahara reporters may have goofed big time. Though I know the turn of events have not fitted into your expectations (wanting the allegation against Dino to be true by all means) but you have to let go. You win some you lose some

Stop asking me asinine questions. Your post is riddled with grammatical blunders and you have the nerve to ask me if I attended higher institution.

What record did the VC present to the Senate as concrete proof that Dino graduated? Dino has no certificate. Dino presented no statement of result. All we have to take is the VCs word which could be wrong.

Only Dino, no certificate. Only Dino BA Geography (his colleagues in the same year have BSc Geography). Only Dino, no NYSC cert. Only Dino his name is not in the convocation brochure. If you want to believe this scam, go ahead. Leave me out of it.

What right does a department have to waive 4 courses for someone so he can graduate? And if it was waived, why and what evidence can they produce to support this claim? As far as I am concerned you are the one picking chimeral reasons as to why the VC cannot be defending the reputation of his school even if it means lying for Dino.

Time will reveal all. It always does.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Eruditor: 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Babacele:
so how did he get a 3rd Class? I'm not understanding oooo.

That thirdclass is rubbish. His CGPA was on thirdclass before he was "waived". So it is better for Dino to embrace his thirdclass than accept that he didn't graduate.

Time will tell. I watched him through the whole saga and I am convinced that Dino didn't graduate. Every day for the thief but one day, for the owner of the house.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by guiddoti: 12:17am On Mar 28, 2017
ABUrime why? Graduated 2000, but serve 1999. backever? Abu why?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by gare(f): 1:02am On Mar 28, 2017
deji15:

It is not possible to have an "assembly of looters" and round all of them up in one day. You take it one by one.
Let me ask you a question. Have you been involved in a mob action where a thief is caught in your street?
Do you say, let us leave this one thief that we have caught alone, let him go because the other thieves are still out there? Or do you say since the thieves in Sokoto are still free, then the thief that you catch trying to steal your phone in Enugu should be left alone? You deal with the one you catch and move on to the next one.

So Sahara reporters are the thief catchers now, what are the authorities with the Constitutional mandate doing, don't we have the attorney General, that have step in the matter, what about the police, what are they waiting for, my guy leave this people I am not in support of Dino whether right or wrong, Sahara reporters are becoming a public meance and their journalism stinks
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by erumena(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2017
Keneking:
Great, but where is lalasticlala sef grin grin grin

Scoreline : 1-1 (Abuja vs Zaria)

Questions:

1. Dino - who was your dissertation supervisor?
2. Dino - what was your CGPA in year 3?
3. Dino - how many courses did you complete in your course forms?
4. Dino - how many exams did you write in your stay at the university
5. Dino - describe your core, compulsory and elective courses?
6. Dino - since you have not collected your final degree, produce your clearance sheet shocked
7. Dino - mention names of at least ten of your graduating coursemates...
8. Dino - produce your original statement of result
9. Dino - distinguish between Course Geog 307 and Course Geog 317; how many units are both together?
10. Dino - design a flowchart to show procedure for clearance for a graduating student at ABU..start with department
11. Dino - where did you do your industrial attachment while in Year 3?

Please dont provoke me to rain questions on you and your cohort this afternoon.

Useless Sin(ator)

Please, include this one, how did a 3rd class student do Masters without PGD?
Why did he serve in 1999 but graduated in 2000?

2 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by finepatty(f): 7:33am On Mar 28, 2017
Babacele:
by graduating in year 2000 but served in 1999? how? Harvard and LSE are also lying abi? You are a graduate indeed!
Go back to the nysc pix, is it nysc year 99 or class of 99. You are the ignorant one.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Babacele: 7:42am On Mar 28, 2017
finepatty:

Go back to the nysc pix, is it nysc year 99 or class of 99. You are the ignorant one.
listen to yourself NYSC pix whether year 99 or class 99 .........but the VC said he graduated in year 2000 madam wisdom. Do you really understand?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by finepatty(f): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2017
Babacele:
by graduating in year 2000 but served in 1999? how? Harvard and LSE are also lying abi? You are a graduate indeed!
Where was it written he served in 1999 olodo. Class of 99 is not same as NYSC 1999. My dear I'm a graduate indeed with 3 degrees.

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by finepatty(f): 7:55am On Mar 28, 2017
Babacele:
listen to yourself NYSC pix whether year 99 or class 99 .........but the VC said he graduated in year 2000 madam wisdom. Do you really understand?
You are the one that is misunderstanding yourself. Most schools in Nigeria always release statement of result the next year after final exams, that is why it's always 1998/1999 set, 1999/2000 set. You are class of 99, Senate approve result in 2000. Definitely your result will be dated 2000. Why are u so ignorant?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by finepatty(f): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2017
erumena:

Some schools accept 3rd class graduate to run a master program expectially in the North.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Babacele: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2017
erumena:

and please add where is the Memo from the School( senate / Faculty/Department) where the decision to waive certain number of courses in what year were taken. How many people were involved. This case would raise the bar on our university education. Now it is going beyond Dino.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Basic123: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2017
ozoebuka1:
some people Dino has never helped will come here now and start defending him blindly. undecided
I love this comment.Nigerian politicians are all our enemies untill proven otherwise.Melaye has not proven otherwise especially with his childish show off of luxurious cars bought from being paid for just representing us whereas we are struggling with getting the daily bread.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Babacele: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2017
finepatty:

Where was it written he served in 1999 olodo. Class of 99 is not same as NYSC 1999. My dear I'm a graduate indeed with 3 degrees.
OK I'm olodo and I have never been to a university but I know that in Nysc ,going by your logic, class of 99 means students' class that graduated in 1999 , and set 1999 means ABU set of graduates that got to NYSC in 1999. Tell me I'm wrong. ....the key word is 1999.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Babacele: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2017
finepatty:

You are the one that is misunderstanding yourself. Most schools in Nigeria always release statement of result the next year after final exams, that is why it's always 1998/1999 set, 1999/2000 set. You are class of 99, Senate approve result in 2000. Definitely your result will be dated 2000. Why are u so ignorant?

please explain to olodo me what Dino meant by ABU set 99 in Nysc camp in KD vis-à-vis the retrieved information reflecting he graduated in 98/1999 session on the NASS web?
who submitted the info on each senator to the NASS staff for upload into the web?

Why should I believe a man who lied on video that he graduated from Harvard and London School of Economics only for the two reputable institutions to deny his false claims?

Are you aware what year his supposed discharge certificate reflects based on the facts from yesterday's senate proceedings as shown below by twiter?

UPDATE 15 : 2.14pm: Senator
Peter Nwoboshi asked did Senator
Ndume see Dino’s NYSC
discharge certificate? Says wait let
me read it. He reads. 2000 to

please educate me madam.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by mike4zeal(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2017
Why all dis Dino wahala nau, it's seems there is more to this case. I don't know y we keep wasting time on irrelevant issue as such. There are other important issues that are suppose to be dealt with but instead we believe in wasting precious time in answering "attention seekers". This is almost a month now no one even know the truth of the matter. Pls u guys shld free him frm all dis scandals
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ofwest47(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dino Maylier should just resign dishonorably having dishonored himself to that level.
This should serve as a warning to other political thieves who wants to be using fake documents to come and loot the country's treasuries.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by finepatty(f): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Babacele:

please explain to olodo me what Dino meant by ABU set 99 in Nysc camp in KD vis-à-vis the retrieved information reflecting he graduated in 98/1999 session on the NASS web?
who submitted the info on each senator to the NASS staff for upload into the web?

Why should I believe a man who lied on video that he graduated from Harvard and London School of Economics only for the two reputable institutions to deny his false claims?

Are you aware what year his supposed discharge certificate reflects based on the facts from yesterday's senate proceedings as shown below by twiter?

UPDATE 15 : 2.14pm: Senator
Peter Nwoboshi asked did Senator
Ndume see Dino’s NYSC
discharge certificate? Says wait let
me read it. He reads. 2000 to

please educate me madam.
Did u school in Nigeria? I am using myself as an example, I'm class 2005 and served btw 2006/2007 my statement of result reads 2006 Cox that was when I collected it. My 2nd degree not masters I finished 2014/2015 session.My result was ready in 2015. We are class of 2014 Cox the next session their result was ready in 2015. That is class of 2015.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Babacele: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
finepatty:

Did u school in Nigeria? I am using myself as an example, I'm class 2005 and served btw 2006/2007 my statement of result reads 2006 Cox that was when I collected it. My 2nd degree not masters I finished 2014/2015 session.My result was ready in 2015. We are class of 2014 Cox the next session their result was ready in 2015. That is class of 2015.
patty you want me to get real ugly with you on this Melaye convo ' cause you deliberately tactically dodged the points I raised in my previous posts... ABU set 99 and Class 99 I clarified in connection with NYSC as the time and as presented by Melaye but you ran away after labelling me olodo. Now the V C is saying Melaye graduated in 2000, and consequently subsequently went for service in 2000 finished his NYSC in 2001-so how is that set 99 which was on NASS web as 98/99? can you go for NYSC without statement of results? So when or what year was Melaye's statements of result issued? Im putting all my bet on SR for the facts speak for themselves or ain't you aware of the ABU convocation list for 2 sessions document too?

I hope to go to university some day but with my high school education ,I can become a senator of the Fed Rep of Nigeria and I don't need any phantom Harvard qualifications.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Incrizz(f): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Babacele:
hmmm bros ..... Mr Vice Chancellor I'm not understanding ooooo. Incrizz are u understanding?

Lol..nope. I am not understanding either grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara / Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.