Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR (54925 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS) / Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Tisham20(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
ABU pls don't disgrace me

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by uruego(f): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
you are a digrace! Afoja, Rapist, cultist. who are you deceiving. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnanmdi kanu
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by olubams: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
For those arguing that its not possible to serve in 1999 and the serve in 2000, one thing I am sure of is that even if the VC or NYSC DG under oath gave an explanation to that effect, you will still not accept because it does not go your way.

In as much as I wont defend Dino, a VC came to the Senate and gave a testimony yet we doubt it, but we believe an 'Unnamed Exam Officer' who does not have authority to speak on the matter. It seems we just prefer to disrespect the system for whatever reason that does not go our own way.

On an assumption basis since we are all assuming the VC has been bribed, What if he had gone to serve in 1999 but didnt do convocation until 2000? Would that not mean he graduated in 2000?

2 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
he graduated in 2000 but he did NYSC in 1999.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by luvinhubby(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
ajalawole:
I bet with my life, this VC has been bribe..... He graduate in 2000, and serve in 1999. No wonder we are backward in this country sad

Do not be that silly as to bet for Nigerian politicians with your life.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

After all, Yeebos & Dino have one thing in common: FRAUD.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Neddyogu(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
hush15:

Use ur brain,

The VC couldn't come speak in a rush because their systems are faulty. Of course Dino graduated and presently running another masters with them and Oga VC had better gets his fact before speaking contradictory statements.

The problem isn't Dino, the problem is that our schools has inefficient records system and that's the case for all the unis in nigeria. Non is exempted from federal to state...

Go to your school and transcript and see what you will experience and compare it to saner climes that will mail or electronic push it to your email.

So I won't doubt Dino here but the school authorities because of their inefficiencies especially with regards to student records. Na only pay, pay, pay all of them sabi. It's all bout the money.

Oga point of kwarecshion! my school sent my transcript via email to me. Things have changed. Not everyone is still in the stone age o. That is to say, unizik in parentheses and Nnamdi Azikiwe University in particular.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
kateskitty:
The fact that the VC took so long to comment on Dino's shows that he was waiting for his big big oga's to come and tell him what to say today, tamper with evidence and grease his account.
Dino has money so it wouldn't be a problem​, but problems is with the VC.
If I were the VC, I will take Dino's money and still say the truth.
And you think he won't kill him?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ozoebuka1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
seguno2:

Defending the integrity of our country is what I am doing.
The integrity that sharia Reporters is trying to destroy with its despicable, desperate lies prompted by propaganda.
I doubt your sincerity...Most times we tend to defend without visible reasons, if you ask me, that was your case.

2 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by seguno2: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
ozoebuka1:
I doubt your sincerity...Most times we tend to defend without visible reasons, if you ask me, that was your case.

Why should I ask you?
For what purpose?
Omoyele Sowore is telling lies and I hope that he pays heavily for his defamation case.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Enemyofpeace: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Professor DO Ogbona shocked shocked shocked.....Igbo name. Na only dem fit do anything for money
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by tobiasbeecher: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eruditor:

He confirmed under oath that ACCORDING TO THE RECORDS Dino Graduated. He didn't vouch for Dino according to his own testimony. There is a huge difference.

I am almost certain that whatever led to Dino leaving ABU, it wasn't as a legitimate graduate. They haven't treated him as such despite his status as a Senator. They cannot tell when he served or where (it will rubbish his claims of being with his mates in 99 service year in Kaduna). They cannot tell how he was admitted. They cannot tell how he cleared off his carryovers. They can only tell that he graduated.

Dino failed a 300L course. Failed 3 400L courses. So how and when did he retake them? He must have needed a full session to clear off his carry-overs which will mean he was still in school in 2000. If that is the case, what month in 2000 did he graduate?

The story is clumsy.
So you want the VC to vouch off record Abi? Nawa forsome Nigerians o. All other things you wrote didn't make sense to me

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Enemyofpeace: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mekwen:
After all, Yeebos & Dino have one thing in common: FRAUD.
yes o
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by FavoredGuy: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
In no distant time, the story will change direction. The headlines will also change like these:
Certificate Saga: Senate Apologizes To Dino Melaye.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ozoebuka1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
seguno2:

Why should I ask you?
For what purpose?
Omoyele Sowore is telling lies and I hope that he pays heavily for his defamation case.
This is where you are getting me confused. Dino is a wealthy influential man...he has people at his disposal. Again, B.sc is just written in a simple piece of paper Which isn't hard to snap.

How could sowore be intimidating "Dino, a wealthy man, a Senator, a politician and a billionaire?"...when all Dino has to do is prove that he's got his B.sc genuinely. Is that hard to do??

As a supporter of Dino, all you should be doing is encouraging him to prove sowore wrong. it's as simple as that.

My point is this; we as Nigerians should Stop bringing sentiment into everything, because no country can grow better by celebrating mediocrity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Eruditor: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
favorchild2017:

Whether graduated by error or by precision, the koko is baba graduated.

SR said he is not a legitimate graduate. There is a difference.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by seguno2: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
ozoebuka1:
This is where you are getting me confused. Dino is a wealthy influential man...he has people at his disposal. Again, B.sc is just written in a simple piece of paper Which isn't hard to snap.

How could sowore be intimidating "Dino, a wealthy man, a Senator, a politician and a billionaire?"...when all Dino has to do is prove that he's got his B.sc genuinely. Is that hard to do??

As a supporter of Dino, all you should be doing is encouraging him to prove sowore wrong. it's as simple as that.

My point is this; we as Nigerians should Stop bringing sentiment into everything, because no country can grow better by celebrating mediocrity.

Are you aware that Dino filed a defamation suit already?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by tolue42(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Be smart for ones brother... How will you see America, peradventure you are told that it's law makers are lacking in credibility?? If Nigeria as a country can't get the right people to run the affairs of the nation, what makes you think the country will ever be better?

I don't care about Sahara reporters nor do I care about Dino, because my loyalty is still with Nigeria for the time being before any other... if the Dino is found guilty, people like u shouldn't defend him just to sound empathic.

You seems convinced about Sahara desert reports, do you have the facts against Dino A whole VC ( Vice chancellor in case you don't know) came all the way from the university to defend Dino in Abuja, but you turn him down and embraced what Sahara had to offer...Who is fooling who.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Mememan: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Mememan: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
tribalistseun:
Story, mumuu prepare for your life jail.
you are right ma niggga

Dino Melaye is greater than nnanmdi kanu grin

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ozoebuka1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
seguno2:

Are you aware that Dino filed a defamation suit already?
Yea, I'm aware. I'm also aware that people has also uploaded screenshots showing that the names written on his "genuinely " gotten B.sc are nowhere to be found on the school's alumni website.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Eruditor: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
favorchild2017:

But you know the senate has the power to graduate a student, if it deem it fit and appropriate?

True. Same way they can decide to award someone who failed all his courses first class simply because he took a bullet for the VC. If Imperial college was going to accept such a student, they would want to see his transcript showing all the courses he passed enroute to graduating with a firstclass degree. If the transcript is found wanting, he would be rejected.

So in the same vein, if he is termed a ceremonial graduate of ABU, he doesn't reserve the right to call himself a graduate of that school anymore than Patience Jonathan deserves to call herself a PhD holder.

PS: I know even with a secondary school cert Dino is allowed by law to contest for a senatorial position. The issue here is he was claiming to be a graduate of ABU and if the evidence suggests that he wasn't, that would be tantamount to fraud. Bear in mind, this same Dino felt Hameed Ali was incompetent to head the customs, simply because he refused to wear the uniform. So is Dino fit to be a senator if he told a lie about his qualifications?

2 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Eguaikide(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sahara reporters and Yele is afraid of going to jail for spreading fake news! A VC has just spoken and confirmed Dino Melaye as a graduate of ABU ZARIA, you still have the audacity and shamelessness to quote an exam officer- are you guys not so low Yele since your generation can never come up with the option of fine in the case instituted against you, you will eventually rot in jail! Very idiotic online news media! Na buhari be that tell him to bring ordinary waec certificate him no gree since, you're now throwing banter at a university graduate! Yele you get sense so?

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by favorchild2017: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eruditor:

SR said he is not a legitimate graduate. There is a difference.

Every statement needs to be backed by fact.

who is sahara reporters?

Does sahara reporters admit or graduate students.?

Do they keep records of student?

If the University VC can come out and say before the Nass dino graduated, then i think it is safe to say he did.

This is not an ordinary case, the VC presented in front of the Nigeria senate. Do you know how serious this is?

The president of Nigerian, IGP of police, Minister of education and DSS will all be interested in the matter, and will be watching with rapt attention.

You can imagine the level of due diligence he would follow before making any statement.

As far as i know this is not the first time sahara will publicize incorrect information.

Let us not be blinded by sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by chiefkex(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bags of money served....
Mouth stitched.... Mind twisted....
Words coming out from the ANUS
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by seguno2: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Yea, I'm aware. I'm also aware that people has also uploaded screenshots showing that the names written on his "genuinely " gotten B.sc are nowhere to be found on the school's alumni website.

So are you a lawless person?
Why can't you patiently follow the case in court?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by 9jatatafo(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
ajalawole:
I bet with my life, this VC has been bribe..... He graduate in 2000, and serve in 1999. No wonder we are backward in this country sad

Serving before graduation. See level. But with his school cert it would been enough for him to contest. Why forge degree?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Eruditor: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

So you want the VC to vouch off record Abi? Nawa forsome Nigerians o. All other things you wrote didn't make sense to me

No. You don't get it. The VC did not see Dino as a student neither did he verify all Dino's records to ascertain that he met all the conditions to graduate. All the VC did was confirm that ABU records state that Dino graduated.

If the department did something fraudulent by sending his name to be approved by the senate, the senate may approve it unwittingly which will make the VC say Dino graduated. But if the department ends up confessing that they did something fraudulent or exposing someone who did something fraudulent (Like Prof Ogbonna allegedly did) then they can retract the claims that he graduated legitimately and that way the VC still won't be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ericmor: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Keneking:
Great, but where is lalasticlala sef grin grin grin

Scoreline : 1-1 (Abuja vs Zaria)

Questions:

1. Dino - who was your dissertation supervisor?
2. Dino - what was your CGPA in year 3?
3. Dino - how many courses did you complete in your course forms?
4. Dino - how many exams did you write in your stay at the university
5. Dino - describe your core, compulsory and elective courses?
6. Dino - since you have not collected your final degree, produce your clearance sheet shocked
7. Dino - mention names of at least ten of your graduating coursemates...
8. Dino - produce your original statement of result
9. Dino - distinguish between Course Geog 307 and Course Geog 317; how many units are both together?
10. Dino - design a flowchart to show procedure for clearance for a graduating student at ABU..start with department
11. Dino - where did you do your industrial attachment while in Year 3?

Please dont provoke me to rain questions on you and your cohort this afternoon.

Useless Sin(ator)

Easy. Just take it easy
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ElsonMorali: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
seguno2:

What forbids him to do his carry over during/after the NYSC?
What?

Seun, Please give this guy his trophy already. The Most Unintelligent Comment of the Year Award.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by princejenks(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
kateskitty:
The fact that the VC took so long to comment on Dino's shows that he was waiting for his big big oga's to come and tell him what to say today, tamper with evidence and grease his account.
Dino has money so it wouldn't be a problem​, but problems is with the VC.
If I were the VC, I will take Dino's money and still say the truth.
what do you mean by waiting for his ogas? Vc is only answerable to the minister of education and the president that approves the senate of a university choice of vc out of a list submitted by it. The only issue here is that universities in nigeria in 2017 are expected to be very ict complaint by having a database online where students records,past and present,can be easily assessed by specific officials in the exam and records department to answer queries such as dino's promptly without the vc having to be summoned to confirm the autenticity of an alumni by the senate of a country
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ozoebuka1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
tolue42:

You seems convinced about Sahara desert reports, do you have the facts against Dino A whole VC ( Vice chancellor in case you don't know) came all the way from the university to defend Dino in Abuja, but you turn him down and embraced what Sahara had to offer...Who is fooling who.
It's boldly written in my post that I don't care about both sowore's accusation nor Dino's denial.

My problem is with people like you who will burn their resources defending one politician in Abuja. It should be instilled in your mind that Nigerian politicians don't care about you and me and as such are not worthy of our support!!! If you are truly standing for the truth, stop defending politicians until they prove that they deserve our support, that my point.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times / Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.