Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR (54912 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS) / Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by menix(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnanmdi kanu

On behalf of the igbo's, may Thunder fire ur left ballz...
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by favorchild2017: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eruditor:

True. Same way they can decide to award someone who failed all his courses first class simply because he took a bullet for the VC. If Imperial college was going to accept such a student, they would want to see his transcript showing all the courses he passed enroute to graduating with a firstclass degree. If the transcript is found wanting, he would be rejected.

So in the same vein, if he is termed a ceremonial graduate of ABU, he doesn't reserve the right to call himself a graduate of that school anymore than Patience Jonathan deserves to call herself a PhD holder.

PS: I know even with a secondary school cert Dino is allowed by law to contest for a senatorial position. The issue here is he was claiming to be a graduate of ABU and if the evidence suggests that he wasn't, that would be tantamount to fraud. Bear in mind, this same Dino felt Hameed Ali was incompetent to head the customs, simply because he refused to wear the uniform. So is Dino fit to be a senator if he told a lie about his qualifications?

Are you saying, the VC has not considered all you are saying? or you also think a VC is a politician. That will just accept money. Even if he had in the past,This is not a n ordinary case o, the minster of education, president, dsss and IGP and all interested and will be watching with rapt attention.

The man is presenting in front of the nigerian senate.

you can imagine the level of professionalism and due deligence the VC will take.

ME and you do not have the hand book of the ABU university senate.

The VC is the chairman of the senate and if he says dino graduated, then he did.

Why wont you just accept that? or are you too now an exam officer grin
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ElsonMorali: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eguaikide:
Sahara reporters and Yele is afraid of going to jail for spreading fake news! A VC has just spoken and confirmed Dino Melaye as a graduate of ABU ZARIA, you still have the audacity and shamelessness to quote an exam officer- are you guys not so low Yele since your generation can never come up with the option of fine in the case instituted against you, you will eventually rot in jail! Very idiotic online news media! Na buhari be that tell him to bring ordinary waec certificate him no gree since, you're now throwing banter at a university graduate! Yele you get sense so?

Ask yourself some salient questions like, why has it taken a whole Senate committee to call for an hearing before the V.C could come out to save the image of the school he governs?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ozoebuka1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
seguno2:

So are you a lawless person?
Why can't you patiently follow the case in court?
Can you specifically show me where I said that Dino is guilty as accused?

My stance has been for people like you to stop defending people that has over the years repeatedly caused us pain... I won't quote you again on this issue tho'.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by sucess001(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
lets not be stupid....

faceless and nameless exam officers don't speak on behalf of ABU...only the VC does...

lets stop using politics to act stupid.

SR goofed on this big time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by seguno2: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Seun, Please give this guy his trophy already. The Most Unintelligent Comment of the Year Award.

Why can't you just answer if you know?
Abi you just dey shakara upon ignorance ni?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Apotieri101(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Is there any clear lead to this certificate saga
I think the Senate needs to bring in the police for proper scrutiny of the embattled senathief.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by seguno2: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Can you specifically show me where I said that Dino is guilty as accused?

My stance has been for people like you to stop defending people that has over the years repeatedly caused us pain... I won't quote you again on this issue tho'.

Pointing out the lies of sharia Reporters does not amount to defending Dino.
It is streamlining the discussion to focus more on tangible things instead of the propaganda that leads nowhere.
I hope that you have no problem with that.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by AJJ17(m): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
omogin:
Sowore should go and die
Wow!!!so harsh ..coming from a lady ,I am speechless.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Eruditor: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
favorchild2017:

Are you saying, the VC has not considered all you are saying? or you also think a VC is a politician. That will just accept money. Even if he had in the past,This is not a n ordinary case o, the minster of education, president, dsss and IGP and all interested and will be watching with rapt attention.

The man is presenting in front of the nigerian senate.

you can imagine the level of professionalism and due deligence the VC will take.

ME and you do not have the hand book of the ABU university senate.

The VC is the chairman of the senate and if he says dino graduated, then he did.

Why wont you just accept that? or are you too now an exam officer grin

If the VC considered all I am saying we would never know. He only answered the question he was asked. Besides, he was not going to throw his school under the bus. Admitting that Dino didn't graduate will besmirch the reputation of ABU- The very school he was sworn to protect.

Why won't I accept that Dino claimed he graduated 1999 (according to NASS website) then as soon as SR questioned his status as a graduate, the same NASS website removed the year of graduation?

Why won't I accept that Dino showed pictures of himself with people he called his mates donning NYSC apparel (except him) in 1999 as evidence he graduated (to have served) but his alma mater says he graduated 2000?

Why won't I accept that someone who had 4 carryovers by final year (300L and 3 400L courses) still found a way to graduate with his mates?

Why won't I accept that someone who graduated 1999 on NL ABU Geography dept uploaded a cert stating he had BSc Geography but Dino's cert states B.A?

Why won't I accept that such a distinguished senator of Nigeria (mouthy one as well) was unperturbed that his name was not on any graduation or Alumni list?

Why won't I accept that Exam officers in his school are still adamant he didn't graduate legitimately?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by tolue42(m): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
ozoebuka1:
It's boldly written in my post that I don't care about both sowore's accusation nor Dino's denial.

My problem is with people like you who will burn their resources defending one politician in Abuja. It should be instilled in your mind that Nigerian politicians don't care about you and me and as such are not worthy of our support!!! If you are truly standing for the truth, stop defending politicians until they prove that they deserve our support, that my point.

your first post reads "some people will start defending Dino " it automatically shows you are on Sahara deserts side. peace!

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ElsonMorali: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
seguno2:

Why can't you just answer if you know?
Abi you just dey shakara upon ignorance ni?

Are you still in secondary school because that's the only way that comment can be forgiven?

Have you ever heard of anyone who hadn't graduated but went to serve...apart from Dino Meliar?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by sshalom(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
vecman22:
How can dino serve in 1999 then graduate 2000....

What is happening with our beloved ABU...

This is an intelligent question that the Senators should have asked but for where? Yeye season 1!
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Psoul(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
Keneking:
Great, but where is lalasticlala sef grin grin grin

Scoreline : 1-1 (Abuja vs Zaria)

Questions:

1. Dino - who was your dissertation supervisor?
2. Dino - what was your CGPA in year 3?
3. Dino - how many courses did you complete in your course forms?
4. Dino - how many exams did you write in your stay at the university
5. Dino - describe your core, compulsory and elective courses?
6. Dino - since you have not collected your final degree, produce your clearance sheet shocked
7. Dino - mention names of at least ten of your graduating coursemates...
8. Dino - produce your original statement of result
9. Dino - distinguish between Course Geog 307 and Course Geog 317; how many units are both together?
10. Dino - design a flowchart to show procedure for clearance for a graduating student at ABU..start with department
11. Dino - where did you do your industrial attachment while in Year 3?

Please dont provoke me to rain questions on you and your cohort this afternoon.

Useless Sin(ator)

To you answering the above questions qualifies hime...shebi?

U cant make a good investigative lawyer. Do you kw that there are many ppl that are not students of a university that will answer 95% of that questions correctly. Dat still does not make them students.
Also, there are many students that do not kw upto names of about 5 of their lecturers. There are many that do not knw many offices in the school. There are others that do not kw hw to do clearance and gave money to others to help the do it. Does this disqualifies them as students.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by tobiasbeecher: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eruditor:

No. You don't get it. The VC did not see Dino as a student neither did he verify all Dino's records to ascertain that he met all the conditions to graduate. All the VC did was confirm that ABU records state that Dino graduated.

If the department did something fraudulent by sending his name to be approved by the senate, the senate may approve it unwittingly which will make the VC say Dino graduated. But if the department ends up confessing that they did something fraudulent or exposing someone who did something fraudulent (Like Prof Ogbonna allegedly did) then they can retract the claims that he graduated legitimately and that way the VC still won't be wrong.
Listen to yourself,so you were there to know if the VC verified Dino's result before coming testify in the senate under oath. So you think he just come to the Senate without first of all verifying Dino's result? So you think it's only from the department they can verify the result? What of the exams and record unit? You talk as if you' have credible evidence that Dino didn't graduate rather than what Sahara reporters have been feeding you. I will say it again, I will comfortably believe what the VC of ABU said under oath than what a faceless media organisation claims

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by mpowa(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
kateskitty:
The fact that the VC took so long to comment on Dino's shows that he was waiting for his big big oga's to come and tell him what to say today, tamper with evidence and grease his account.
Dino has money so it wouldn't be a problem​, but problems is with the VC.
If I were the VC, I will take Dino's money and still say the truth.
That is assassination loading... These polithiefcians don't play o!
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by favorchild2017: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eruditor:

If the VC considered all I am saying we would never know. He only answered the question he was asked. Besides, he was not going to throw his school under the bus. Admitting that Dino didn't graduate will besmirch the reputation of ABU- The very school he was sworn to protect.

Why won't I accept that Dino claimed he graduated 1999 (according to NASS website) then as soon as SR questioned his status as a graduate, the same NASS website removed the year of graduation?
you know what i give up, you are free to believe what you like.

but i believe the VC which from a fair view is an authentic source to believe.

Good luck with you and sahara grin

Why won't I accept that Dino showed pictures of himself with people he called his mates donning NYSC apparel (except him) in 1999 as evidence he graduated (to have served) but his alma mater says he graduated 2000?

Why won't I accept that someone who had 4 carryovers by final year (300L and 3 400L courses) still found a way to graduate with his mates?

Why won't I accept that someone who graduated 1999 on NL ABU Geography dept uploaded a cert stating he had BSc Geography but Dino's cert states B.A?

Why won't I accept that such a distinguished senator of Nigeria (mouthy one as well) was unperturbed that his name was not on any graduation or Alumni list?

Why won't I accept that Exam officers in his school are still adamant he didn't graduate legitimately?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ozoebuka1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
tolue42:

your first post reads "some people will start defending Dino " it automatically shows you are on Sahara deserts side. peace!
Bros, that's inference from your own part.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Eruditor: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
favorchild2017:

Every statement needs to be backed by fact.

who is sahara reporters?

Does sahara reporters admit or graduate students.?

Do they keep records of student?

If the University VC can come out and say before the Nass dino graduated, then i think it is safe to say he did.

This is not an ordinary case, the VC presented in front of the Nigeria senate. Do you know how serious this is?

The president of Nigerian, IGP of police, Minister of education and DSS will all be interested in the matter, and will be watching with rapt attention.

You can imagine the level of due diligence he would follow before making any statement.

As far as i know this is not the first time sahara will publicize incorrect information.

Let us not be blinded by sentiment.

You are infusing a fallacy to make your case. Salisu Buhari, Evans Enwerem both swore to abide by the truth in their certificate cases. The only thing that saved us was that they claimed they graduated from University of Toronto in Canada. Had it been, that they claimed they graduated from ABU, I am sure the VC would have come to ascertain their claims and you would take it hook, line and sinker simply because the VC was in front of senators.

As if James Ibori that was termed not guilty in Nigeria didn't go to UK to plead guilty to virtually the same case. Yet someone would have claimed "the Judge who adjudicated and ruled Ibori not guilty couldn't have lied as he swore an oath not to lie".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by finepatty(f): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Who are the people they call exam officers, are they invigilators? I am a graduate but I don't understand how u can send an approved result by the dept to Senate, they approve it and years later u are saying the results u sent to Senate is not correct. I don't like Dino but we all know there is what they call 1999/2000 set. You finish ur final year exams in 1999, your results are out in 1999 Senate approves it in 2000. My friend u are class of 99.
Also most schools waive course, During my degree days my hod didn't waive for my set but the set after me they waived 2 courses. You guys should stop been myopic.
SR makes money with false alarming hate news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by LordOfNaira: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
allrightsir:

What manner of a slowpoke is this? I am not an Ibo man but I know you cannot be an Ibo man because no Ibo man will make such a statement.

Leave him alone!!!

There was a certain moniker that liked writing that Fayose was greater than Awolowo. The fellow was always getting likes and shares and I have never read where anyone scolded him!!!
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Eruditor: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Listen to yourself,so you were there to know if the VC verified Dino's result before coming testify in the senate under oath. So you think he just come to the Senate without first of all verifying Dino's result? So you think it's only from the department they can verify the result? What of the exams and record unit? You talk as if you' have credible evidence that Dino didn't graduate rather than what Sahara reporters have been feeding you. I will say it again, I will comfortably believe what the VC of ABU said under oath than what a faceless media organisation claims

According to SR, it is the exams and records that are insisting Dino didn't graduate legitimately.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by seguno2: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rilwan20:
This will cause insidious damage on ABU image. It's high time Nigeria start using database for keeping records of her citizens. By the what did the DSS investigate prior to the election time?

Is your primary school, secondary school and university having a reliable database for keeping records of her former and current students?
Have you shown any concern for that?
Have you teamed up with other alumni and old students to install, maintain and manage such a database?
If you have not done any of these, why should you expect your government that simply reflects your values to ever behave differently?
Why?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by seguno2: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Are you still in secondary school because that's the only way that comment can be forgiven?

Have you ever heard of anyone who hadn't graduated but went to serve...apart from Dino Meliar?

For your information.

mulattoclaroo:
Why are Nigerian universities always fond of making a fool of themselves? Something similar is happening in Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State. The school is fond of telling students who have graduated and finished serving that they have carryovers whenever they come to the school to request for their transcripts.

Chiomenwa:
During my days in school,
My school do wave one or two courses for finalists.
Maybe Dino case is the same.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by tobiasbeecher: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eruditor:

According to SR, it is the exams and records that are insisting Dino didn't graduate legitimately.
And you believed them? Do you know that a court can comssisioon an independent body to go and verify what the VC said? And if the VC knows that this is possible, do you think he will lie under oath knowing the consequences? If you were in his shoes will you do that just to protect one graduate out of thousands of ABU graduates? Abeg make we dey reason things objectively joor.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by monex(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
I knew that won't be the end. Those jumping up and down on the other thread were just impatient.

We all knew Dino is lying. Those defending him are just doing it out of hate for APC and their pastime of supporting anything that goes against Buhari.

the thing is, you cant even be sure who goes against who in this current APC

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by monex(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
ajalawole:
I bet with my life, this VC has been bribe..... He graduate in 2000, and serve in 1999. No wonder we are backward in this country sad

Has NYSC confirmed he served in 1999?

the picture only tweeted that he was in the class of 99 in ABU.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
ican2020:
May God deliver Nigeria

Its beyond deliverance, even the oppressed defend their oppressors in that part of the world!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by hardbody: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
kateskitty:
The fact that the VC took so long to comment on Dino's shows that he was waiting for his big big oga's to come and tell him what to say today, tamper with evidence and grease his account.
Dino has money so it wouldn't be a problem​, but problems is with the VC.
If I were the VC, I will take Dino's money and still say the truth.

The bolded is a recipe for accidental death.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by abescom: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Pavarottii:

This one Don chop today? Is Dino Melaye not in APC?
He is in APC as much as Saraki was in PDp doing the last two years of le shoeless.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by seguno2: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
ican2020:
May God deliver Nigeria

Kindly explain how you want God to deliver Nigeria?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by abescom: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
BWare:
Sentimental fvcktards, so the standard applied to Buhari isn't good to be applied to Dino undecided
And what standards here? That Buhari had a certificate but none of you would believe and that someone forged their certificate?

Why does everyone has BA and he has BSC?

Why did he serve in 99 when reported graduated in 2000? Maybe you can explain because you seems to be in the know.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband / Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU / Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.