Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,805 members, 7,866,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Pearls Of Love (episode 31) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pearls Of Love (episode 31) (288 Views)

END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / Pearls Of Love (episode 27) / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pearls Of Love (episode 31) by ACKCITY: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Life is a game; everything we do in life is game. The rules are, you either win or you lose, always try to win, make use of all opportunities you have to win, strike first, act now and regret later. I discovered everything I did since I was born were all games. And I had always chose to win, though I lose a few times, but I win most times!

After Rita and Ann met at my apartment, Rita later left for the hotel where she was lodged. She later called and gave me the hotel address. I had been to that part of the city before but it wasn't difficult for me locating it. She was going to be in town for a week and Ann had a week left to stay.

The next day I closed from the office by ten. Working in the bank's Risk Management department was tedious than I had expected, so it was always from office, to the house and the same routine, every other day! That night I stayed with Rita until about eleven before returning to my place, by the time I got back, Ann was already asleep, but woke up as I entered into the room.

“Welcome”, she said absentmindedly.

Read more >>http://www.ackcitynews.com/2017/03/pearls-of-love-episode-31.html

(1) (Reply)

Chat University Friends / Bride Calls Off Her Wedding And Sells Wedding Dress On Facebook For £100 / Is Pregnancy A Deal Breaker For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.