Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men (54541 Views)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Reasons Why Most Nigerian Graduates Are Not Employable / 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2017
Chaiii.. .. God bless our hustle
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Naughtytboy: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2017
Lunagirl:
True.

To all the men out there struggling to create an identity, know that we, the women in your life appreciate you.

We see you, we know the pressure on you. Most importantly, we have your back all the way.

Especially to my father, brothers and my future husband, I see you and I will be true all the way there.

#hustlersmindset
God bless u
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by yemitty203: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2017
Within that age range I was sent out of the school for the crime I didn't commit,but today I have my MSc. and lecturing in a Federal University...God really helped me not to give up.

11 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by pablobellins(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Age that will get seduced to money ritual.... or armed robbery.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Akan:
I agree with everything the op said apart from where he likened the isolation as comparable to preintimacy where one of the woman's bre@st is left out. Not when I have two hands.

grin
but u have only one mouth grin
grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Olubee22(f): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Azil:
"Have you ever sat in a group of people discussing the new iPhone on the market or how British Airways offers poo services and you can feel your heart whisper to you "boss this is chest pain hour, can we just go and find a group that talks about GMAT, SHL, Dragnet, jobberman or job vacancies sites".

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahaha.

Even as a female, I've been there.
Exactly , the post is really on point . The pressure isn't on guys only ,there are still some of us who aren't just concerned about slaying or adding pepper o. Am still there and getting out of it soon .

2 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Heavance(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2017
So true.. Well said
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Keenysbojan(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2017
hmm, this is really talking about me. In fact to gain admission now is really a big problem since 2010
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by rozayx5(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2017
Abudu2000:
Yahoo boy alert!!!!

what makes him a yahoo boy

is it a taboo to be amillionaire at 22 in this country?

no wonder graduates roam the streets

2 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by buffalowings: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2017
I'm in this age bracket

the uncertainty is just too much
the future just looks bleak and daunting
I don't know where I will be in the next two years

seems a lot of 27yr olds on here

judey1992:
OP must be a carpenter cos he nailed it. i am undergoing this phase and its not an easy one. i term this stage the "rate limiting stage" . hoping God will make a way.
grin
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2017
I laugh so tey tears dey drop for my eyes but it gave me dis motivation.....am 24 now so it means i gats double upbmy hustle although doubling up my hustle is what i have been doing all this year but truth is it is not easy and the OP is right, I have a couple of frnds like tht, wan is schooling in China while the other wan is schooling in Jand.....thou they living off their parent's wealth but whenever am with them, I feel like intimidated, I avoid dem most tym like OP said,, there's this way ur gonna feel especially if they start discussing that abroad life whle me even Cotonou I neva go sef.
anyway I will get there too am jus happy my new gf is so understanding and full of words of courage.....pray before I get to 30 things should be better so she won't give up on me

2 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2017
Abudu2000:
Yahoo boy alert!!!!
Bro I'm not Yahoo Boy
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by ezana1(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2017
Hmm op, you really nailed it
I feel more pity for myself and confused while reading this piece. at a point I smile, frown, angered cos this is what am currently passing through
God abeg answer my cries, its even worst the love of my life might give up on me after bearing with me all this years

4 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Badgers14: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2017
Lunagirl:
True.

To all the men out there struggling to create an identity, know that we, the women in your life appreciate you.

We see you, we know the pressure on you. Most importantly, we have your back all the way.

Especially to my father, brothers and my future husband, I see you and I will be true all the way there.

#hustlersmindset

That's really touching
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Beamborla(f): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2017
A great piece but I strongly disagree that this is peculiar to guys alone.

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Lunagirl(f): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2017
Badgers14:

That's really touching

Thank you boss!
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Lunagirl(f): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2017
Naughtytboy:
God bless u

And bless you too dear

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Lunagirl(f): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2017
siobh:

most reasonable girl out here.

Reasonable people are everywhere. Thank you for counting me one.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Lunagirl(f): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2017
nwaire:

Wao you sound like u really do understand, thank you.
Ladies like you are few out there, future husband will be lucky to have you

Thank you dear.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Lunagirl(f): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2017
deturla:

God bless you Luna.

I am in love with you already!

deedeesblog.com

Thank you deqr kiss kiss

I love you too kiss kiss
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Lunagirl(f): 11:35am On Mar 28, 2017
erosimo:

May God bless you for lifting someone spirit this morning

Thank you and God will bless you and your hustle too kiss

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Lunagirl(f): 11:36am On Mar 28, 2017
RealHaute:

You're the MVP. cool

And you are MVP too cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Erums(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2017
Kaeyzo:
I'm 24 but I thank God for the blessing. I own a lots of things which average of Nigerians dont own. I pray God to Give you too

all is vanity

2 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Lunagirl(f): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2017
WriteBoy:

This is so heartwarming. I swear, I am not crying but I think a speck of dust got into my eyes.

Thanks so much for this.

I am sending hugs and good wishes on your way. Remain blessed.

cheesy cheesy

You write right? You sound like a good writer. cheesy cheesy

I am sending you a million hugs and good wishes too kiss kiss
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by jimb(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2017
alaricsaltzman:

Thanks dear!! Wish all ladies can be like you... Not this our pepper dem gang and slay generation we are having now

God bless you overtime
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by dajan03: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2017
Even at 22 I'm already feeling left behind because of the hustling and determined spirit of my friends especially my secondary school classmates. But I'm already creating my future outside of school because I don't think certificate will determine my future, even though I'm in my final year #unijos #saynoto45k.
op you are to sweet like pussy (no homo) for this post and again your style of writing is similar to mine or maybe you stole my brain to write this

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by demarc001: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2017
Lunagirl:
True.

#hustlersmindset

Wow! What a piece!
If this was truly conceived from your heart the you got a golden heart.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by Willie2015: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2017
Most of us are not equipped to handle life after graduation, we are geared towards looking for white collar jobs.

Students should armed themselves with enough skills before graduating. These skills will put food on the table before securing a formal job and if your employer ever kick you out, you can fall back on it. For example,

Learn and perfect your trading skills to trade stocks
Learn and perfect trading skills on forex trading
Learn basic vocational skills like Carpentry, Plumbing, etc etc
If you are able to raise enough capital ,get a Nigeria used golf car and do part time transportation business;

Hustling is just not about distributing CVs, those things I listed above dont disturb your search for jobs but they put food down on the table on spot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by jimb(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2017
My tears can't stop rolling. Nkechi must read this.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by excel001(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2017
Akan:
I agree with everything the op said apart from where he likened the isolation as comparable to preintimacy where one of the woman's bre@st is left out. Not when I have two hands.
That's all you can say about this wonderful writeup, am not surprise at your comment sha, from your name you must come from Akwaibom or calabar
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by bakynes(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2017
Beamborla:
A great piece but I strongly disagree that this is peculiar to guys alone.
Less pressure on Ladies because the society believes women will get married and get taken care of by their husbands and society doesn't put pressure on a poor woman but puts pressure on a poor Man.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Most Nigerian Men by JastSiryin(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2017
Good read...Going thru a difficult phase,but i'm glad to be alive and 25 in this biatch!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Halliburton - Trainee Engineers / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter / Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.