Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore (56914 Views)

Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by morounkola(f): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2017
But the VC said he graduated in 2000![Aquote author=mikedimeji post=55020594]how are we suppose to believe that the particular page that shows BA Geography Third class is either 1998/1999 or 2000. I don't believe it.
Moreover, so if my name is not on the convocation list of my school it means I didn't graduate.
Please if u are yet to collect your certificate go and do so as soon as possible.
For those shouting he did NYSC in 1999 and graduated in 2000 please use ur head. Someone has already told us that they both served in Kaduna, they resumed camp in Aug 2000 and finished service in July 2001, u can still choose not to believe, but the picture below says ABU 1999 set, meaning people that graduated in 1999. [/quote]
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by kingsley3218(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2017
finepatty:
I tire for SR, my name was not in the convocation list Cox I didn't pay for convocation, I was outside the country during convocation. What is all this now and omoyele is a unilag graduate. Why is he behaving like he did go to school. Hian
like seriously? Never heard that before........as long as u graduated and fulfilled all necessary requirements,irrespective of ur absence or indebtedness to the uni,ur name must/would/will be printed on the convocation brochure cos you are a genuine student of the uni! The only excuse is if you didn't graduate as at when due. The fees to be paid only deprive u of ur academic gown,scroll and a copy of d brochure.
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by estine17: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2017
Please ,let us hear word. Sahara Reporters should not draw every one into his personal misunderstanding with Dino Malaye. When the going was good between them no one heard him.
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by ZionJay(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2017
Marotzke:
So a convocation list is now n official document? A list not backed by any authority or seal?
Do you know that the criteria for the award of any degree is to be adjudged to be worthy in character and learning? Learning, not passing exams.
A university has the right to award a degree to anyone once the person showed up for classes and didnt even present himslf or herself for examination.
If you dont like it, don't regard or acknowledge the university degrees. Full stop.
Who adjudges people to be worthy for graduation? Heads of departments, Deans and Vice Chancellors.
If they say some one is a gradute, then the person is.
Going to quote exam officers or sundry nonentities is to express crass ignorance on the workings of a university.

You don't need to write exams to get a degree? Who is this cow trying to sound intelligent by comparing an honorary degree with a full degree? You better change before lie kill u. shocked
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Marotzke(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2017
ZionJay:

You don't need to write exams to get a degree? Who is this cow trying to sound intelligent by comparing an honorary degree with a full degree? You better change before lie kill u. shocked
unfortunately, you don't know what a university is.
Pigs like you should not be allowed the oxygen of publicity to comment on what you know nothing about. What is honorary?what is full degree?
Which one of the degrees are you talking about? Bachelors? Masters? Or Doctor of philosophy?
Do you even know what they mean?
Bleating like a demented goat, you gorge out whatever you heard and assume without any critical analysis.
If you have a degree certificate, read the contents again.
Maybe,just maybe you might have an inkling into what a University degree is,and how it is attained; though ignorant fools in your mould refer to as awarded.
There are some things about the university system that i might educate you upon, such as the historical origins in priestly brotherhoods in ancient Egypt.
The first Maghreb university in Fez Morrocco. The true meaning of a university procession.The full meanings of a degree and how they are attained.
But Dolts like you are too dense to be taught and very much devoid of any understanding.
Your type are the lowest set of unfortunate matriculates, who think that a university education is merely a means to acquire a meal ticket and that a university degree can be enveloped in a piece of paper.
I make sure buffoons like you don't get past 200 level whenever they are noticed.
Your type turns out to be a Melaye, Sowore etc.
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Henrypraise: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2017
Fellowhumans:
i would not be surprised if you are also a certificate forger... a senator has questionable certificate and you say it's not a national issue?? you are a disgrace to the common man in Nigeria.

of course ur fada was d vc dat forged d certificate for me n I repaid him by impregnating ur mother...
u ar a disgrace to ur family....

let's concentrate on our president not having a certificate... u hear...
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Henrypraise: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2017
marv1:
let us wait and see the events of things rather than saying what you are saying. Nigerians are terribly corrupt and they can buy certificates and judges at any time.it is not a personal something. how can dino melaye be the same as daniel john melaye. Let the law take its course. How can you graduate in 2000 and did NYSC in 1999? Think about that. Also have you asked yourself why would an old man change his name after graduation. Do u think it is fun to do that?

dia is notin to wait for... dia is no case dia... if omoyele is certain dat dino doesn't av a certificate, let him charge dino to court n not turn d gud old profession of journalism to agberoism...

n dia is notin to tink abt, dia is a thread on Nland dat answers ur questions of thoughts n tinking... go n look for dat thread.... dino didn't serve in 1999, he served in 2000/2001... stop spreading lies n lies...
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Henrypraise: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

how is it not a national issue to have a public servant with fudged/faked/invalid documents

d youths of today ar confuse... dis is a national issue n d Fulani herdsmen killing pple is a tribal issue or buhari certificate scandal is a party issue.... let's address better issues..
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Olumaeme: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
AntiWailer:

Vc come and do what ?
Is he in charge of results ?
When them invite Minister of power to Senate, Na Fashola be NEPA abi?
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by AntiWailer: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Olumaeme:

When them invite Minister of power to Senate, Na Fashola be NEPA abi?

They should invite VC of Havard too.

Since you see sense in the nonsense they did.
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Olumaeme: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
AntiWailer:

They should invite VC of Haward too.
Since you see sense in the nonsense they did.
I can see that you are very bitter, sorry, take heart
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by shehuolayinka(m): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
shut up, where were you when buhari never claim his controversial result yet he is president incapacitatedjudge Ademola was offered N500,000 at that time to back down and soft peddal, thereby compromising a judicial process which later haut Ademola himself

Kola Awodein paid the money to Justice Ademola in 2015 at the time the judge was presiding over the Buhari’s certificate case.

Agi had claimed to the DSS investigator that the sum of N500,000 paid to Justice Ademola
http://punchng.com/buharis-lawyer-gave-justice-ademola-n500000/

thats saint Buhari, i hope this one is not old news, i will refresh you in detail how certificateless buhari is smuggled into power. while Dino is far far a saint beside bubu..

Common brain you don't have. Did you see me supporting Buhari or any politicians in my post? Sincerely it is people like you Nigeria is backward
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by marv1: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
SO WHAT I READ IS NOT TRUE OK. WE SHALL SEE WHO IS SPREADING LIES when the time comes. Also that he did not graduate from London and Havard schools are lies too?
Henrypraise:

dia is notin to wait for... dia is no case dia... if omoyele is certain dat dino doesn't av a certificate, let him charge dino to court n not turn d gud old profession of journalism to agberoism...

n dia is notin to tink abt, dia is a thread on Nland dat answers ur questions of thoughts n tinking... go n look for dat thread.... dino didn't serve in 1999, he served in 2000/2001... stop spreading lies n lies...
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by omolami: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2017
Sowore behaving like illiterate. Names missing from convocation list does not invalidate attendance of course in a university. Wake up sowore and back out from battle you already being defeated
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by ZionJay(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
Marotzke:
unfortunately, you don't know what a university is.
Pigs like you should not be allowed the oxygen of publicity to comment on what you know nothing about. What is honorary?what is full degree?
Which one of the degrees are you talking about? Bachelors? Masters? Or Doctor of philosophy?
Do you even know what they mean?
Bleating like a demented goat, you gorge out whatever you heard and assume without any critical analysis.
If you have a degree certificate, read the contents again.
Maybe,just maybe you might have an inkling into what a University degree is,and how it is attained; though ignorant fools in your mould refer to as awarded.
There are some things about the university system that i might educate you upon, such as the historical origins in priestly brotherhoods in ancient Egypt.
The first Maghreb university in Fez Morrocco. The true meaning of a university procession.The full meanings of a degree and how they are attained.
But Dolts like you are too dense to be taught and very much devoid of any understanding.
Your type are the lowest set of unfortunate matriculates, who think that a university education is merely a means to acquire a meal ticket and that a university degree can be enveloped in a piece of paper.
I make sure buffoons like you don't get past 200 level whenever they are noticed.
Your type turns out to be a Melaye, Sowore etc.

Oponu, your lack of comprehension is ur biggest challenge. The degree under controversy is a bachelor's degree, so argue with yourself if a bachelor's degree in Nigeria is given honorarily without writing exam.
I could my clapback got u totally mad, I pray it stays permanent

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) / Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.