Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore (56913 Views)

Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by LagosismyHome(f): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Marotzke:
So a convocation list is now n official document? A list not backed by any authority or seal?
Do you know that the criteria for the award of any degree is to be adjudged to be worthy in character and learning? Learning, not passing exams.
A university has the right to award a degree to anyone once the person showed up for classes and didnt even present himslf or herself for examination.
If you dont like it, don't regard or acknowledge the university degrees. Full stop.
Who adjudges people to be worthy for graduation? Heads of departments, Deans and Vice Chancellors.
If they say some one is a gradute, then the person is.
Going to quote exam officers or sundry nonentities is to express crass ignorance on the workings of a university.

A convocation list not just in ABU but around the world list those graduating..... in a bid to defend you not making basic common sense ...... read your write up again and slowly. ... do u see what it's lacking

17 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by abdulkabirtobi(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
I will always marvel at how Nigerian youth defend rogue called leader, I'm not satisfied that Dino truly graduated from ABU, that man is fake like seriously

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Kristokx(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Marotzke:
So a convocation list is now n official document? A list not backed by any authority or seal?
Do you know that the criteria for the award of any degree is to be adjudged to be worthy in character and learning? Learning, not passing exams.
A university has the right to award a degree to anyone once the person showed up for classes and didnt even present himslf or herself for examination.
If you dont like it, don't regard or acknowledge the university degrees. Full stop.
Who adjudges people to be worthy for graduation? Heads of departments, Deans and Vice Chancellors.
If they say some one is a gradute, then the person is.
Going to quote exam officers or sundry nonentities is to express crass ignorance on the workings of a university.
Oga after reading this nonsense you just posted. I would have said your as ignorant as you sound but on a second thought I think your not Nigerian.. abeg try borrow sense

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by sweerychick(f): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Alariwo2:

why are you Ibos especially girls dull like this?

we're talking of certificate forgery here which warrants over 10 + years imprisonment you're saying Tinubu
what's the essence of Awo's free education to your people if I may ask
please just shut it and don't bring tribal sentiments here... Who doesn't know all these are politically motivated. Wasn't it the same Dino that SR was romancing during GEJ era. Now all of a sudden integrity is now an agenda. What you dish out you get served. Never mention igbos again if you don't have any idea of what to type.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Tyche(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
ajalawole:
before sahara reporter are done with dine, that vc will be in jail then. Just watch and see. Dine is not winning any case here, with all the evidence Sahara reporters have, even the punch newspaper all back them up. Go and sleep jor

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Semper247(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
maysimsimple:
Abeg let this matter rest.. Enough

This is how far ur grey matter could reason? Let the matter rest?

Am not really surprised, you are a product of this deseased system. What a country?!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by kYjelly2: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
teamv:
tot sahara said there was no BA geography

Lol, I though so too
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Saintsquare(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jammiiee:
Don't mind him. I can see some Nigerians up there shouting enough is enough, let the man be. I wonder the kind of citizens we have in this country Well I wouldn't blame them coz if they were in Dino's shoes they would do worse, so it's easy for them to defend their like minds. No morally upright Nigerian would defend that Dino/Saraki . But I can see he has some staunch supporters angry
Don't be surprised, that's there way,supporting anything criminality and fraud dey some people DNA. Even kogites no carry the matter for head like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by logica(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Torr
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by paulbets: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
he was the only one with BA in geography, what a shame to the v.c
What are you saying?
Look at the pictures Sowore uploaded, people actually graduated with BA in geography

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
tawa89:
This is trash. Not everyone's name gets captured on the Convocation brochure. I don't even think my name appeared on mine, by the way only three names were captured there, does it mean only 3 people graduated that year... Sahara reporters should rest abeg.
Its not trash. You seriously need to query that school if your name isn't on the convocation list. Y do you think people rush to get hold of the booklet? Its a concrete evidence that you indeed graduated.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Alariwo2: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

How do you know she is Igbo? Afonjastic goat! angry

how do I know.. really?

1) Her problem in the whole matter is Tinubu

2) Her IQ is extremely low

3) Only Igbo's support APC against APC to spite Tinubu.. Infact why am I wasting my time sef

Run off a cliff. will you

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by grovec: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
1). what would happen if truly our able senator Daniel melaye did not satisfied the requirements to obtain degree ?

2). what are the Constitutional backing for parade the Senate house with fake results?

3). Are we saying he has not presented the certificate to any institution since graduation.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by tawa89(f): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
So Geography department of ABU had only 8 graduates that year?
unlimitedgrace4:

Are u reading Wt ur anus..d list is for geography dept alon and not d whole sku
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by OreMI22: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
How about his name missing from class attendance list?

Vice Chancellor has reviewed their graduate list found the dude took all classes, passed and graduated. it is a faceless unemployed lieporter using his laptop to dish out lies that we shall believe abi?

Useless S...lieporters!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by UltraLeslie1: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sahara reporters get a sense of shame and purpose, please.

You're disgracing journalism. Bunch of unmotivated drunkards!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by duni04(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sowore will simply present these documents in court. The VC of ABU will be called as a witness to explain why Dino's name is missing from an official school document, while he testified at the Senate that Dino graduated with third class. Very simple!
Meanwhile Dino can continue dancing, the Sowore I know will take this case to an entirely new level because his credibility is at stake.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by DlawTECHY(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sahara Reporters are the most foolish set of reporters...
From saying that the degree awarded in geography is not B.A now they are bringing another fabricated story... Foolish people.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Tyche(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Alariwo2:

why are you Ibos especially d girls dull like this?

we're talking of certificate forgery here which warrants 10 + years imprisonment you're saying Tinubu

Go phuck yourself and then sue your prlck afterwards.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Bollinger(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
faladeSM1132:
go and jump in to the lagoon because of Dino certificate
,,don't forget that he dey chop better money every day and you dey crying
Kylekent59:
All these useless haters that won't mind their business. Let d man be!!!

Enough of all dis certificate stuff

And this ladies and gentlemen is the reason you all are suffering. The abnormal is welcomed and encouraged. The citizenry are part and parcel of the predicament you all are in. Nigerians don't care about the truth as long their belly is filled. Smh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Nofuckgiven: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Alariwo2:

how do I know.. really?

1) Her problem in the whole matter is Tinubu

2) Her IQ is extremely low

3) Only Igbo's support APC against APC to spite Tinubu.. Infact why am I wasting my time sef

Run off a cliff. will you
You are a useless bigot. Rot in hell

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by odehaj: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
pharmadoctor:
This is why the whites are better than us. We celebrate criminals and their crimes....
Dino is unfit to lead...
it's not just about fluency...it's about exemplary leadership.
Yes! If its not here some one would have been thinking of resigning now.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by deji68: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Shebi dem there is no BA Geography , that ABU only offer BSc Geoagraphy . .. convocation list with a BA .... shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by BERNIMOORE: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
unlimitedgrace4:

Are u reading Wt ur anus..d list is for geography dept alon and not d whole sku
shut up! Who gave you the list, "our sources which pleaded not to be named" Abi grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Waspy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
The fact that Harvard and LSE denied Dino is enough to put him to the cross in climes where dignity and integrity is attached to the appellation, Mr SENATOR

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by SmartchoicesNG: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
leave those children of hate and anger

tawa89:
This is trash. Not everyone's name gets captured on the Convocation brochure. I don't even think my name appeared on mine, by the way only three names were captured there, does it mean only 3 people graduated that year... Sahara reporters should rest abeg.
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by taayourty(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Omo iebo shall always support fraud. Cos they are brought up fraudulently

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Moreoffaith(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
kbams241:

Dino Malaye Dogs unleashed.. u too mumu aswear. Ur types r d one bringing down Nigeria

If we don't make use of that brain Sakai it will turn to indomie.
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Alariwo2: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
sweerychick:
please just shut it and don't bring tribal sentiments here... Who doesn't know all these are politically motivated. Wasn't it the same Dino that SR was romancing during GEJ era. Now all of a sudden integrity is now an agenda. What you dish out you get served. Never mention igbos again if you don't have any idea of what to type.

Ssush!

Shut up your mouth and let sane Nigerians talk.. gone are the day of impunity.
Go catwalk for your state's pageant.. that's where you belong
Intellectually lazy thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by willyo(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
But SR previously said ABU don't award B.A in Geography but rather Bsc. Well, the ABU VC spoke today. He must had spoken from records. Period!!!
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by donbenie(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Alariwo2:

why are you Ibos especially d girls dull like this?

we're talking of certificate forgery here which warrants 10 + years imprisonment you're saying Tinubu
Maybe you should go back and read your history very well..Where and when did your Almighty Awo give Igbos Free education,as Premier of Eastern Nigeria or President of Nigeria or what?
And yes there are other background interest in this issue or how else are you all rooting for SR if not because of the perceived slight on your Demigod..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family / Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin / Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.