Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore (56916 Views)

Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by ipobbigot7: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Me i suspected that ABU authority was already compromised even before their VC appeared at the senate floor.

Is not Nigeria where anything can happen overnight?

You Harvard University and London school of Economic coming out to immediately deny Melaye's claim and ABU suddenly entered silent mode, only a fool will not suspect compromise.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Marotzke(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Kristokx:

Oga after reading this nonsense you just posted. I would have said your as ignorant as you sound but on a second thought I think your not Nigerian.. abeg try borrow sense
You just confirmed that you are a raving lunatic. Manacles loading....
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by tawa89(f): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hahahaha convocation list is not an official document and isn't signed by the registrar.So you apply for jobs with convocation list abi? Or you got admitted and cleared for NYSC with convocation list? Some schools haven't even done convocation in a decade. Convocation list is as important as a tissue paper pls
officialarab:

Its not trash. You seriously need to query that school if your name isn't on the convocation list. Y do you think people rush to get hold of the booklet? Its a concrete evidence that you indeed graduated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by duni04(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
sweerychick:
please just shut it and don't bring tribal sentiments here... Who doesn't know all these are politically motivated. Wasn't it the same Dino that SR was romancing during GEJ era. Now all of a sudden integrity is now an agenda. What you dish out you get served. Never mention igbos again if you don't have any idea of what to type.
You look stupid hence your post. I wonder why the person you quoted even replied you. Silly lagoon bound biafran

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Qriousity(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
YorubaNigga:
#shared from an ABU staff

PHOTONEWS: Dino Melaye's name is missing from the Joint Convocation 1998/99-2000/2001 brochure of ABU Geography (BA) 3rd Class category.

Photos below:
come this story is beginning to bore us abeg. By the way, Dino is a successful man so with or without an overrated university certificate, he has gotten to where many haven't and where some will never reach. Period!!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by SmartchoicesNG: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
you sound exceptionally dull... I know God did not create you like this.... hate and anger recreated you.

duni04:
Sowore will simply present these documents in court. The VC of ABU will be called as a witness to explain why Dino's name is missing from an official school document, while he testified at the Senate that Dino graduated with third class. Very simple!
Meanwhile Dino can continue dancing, the Sowore I know will take this case to an entirely new level because his credibility is at stake.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by BERNIMOORE: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin grin angry
DlawTECHY:
Sahara Reporters are the most foolish set of reporters...
From saying that the degree awarded in geography is not B.A now they are bringing another fabricated story... Foolish people.
you know that they have wired some people so, expect dogs 'barking you right now Gbou Gbou"

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by NaijaBlend: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Where is Buhari's certificate?
Abegi!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by megafone: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
tribalistseun:
Sahara reporters stop foooling yourself, pay him the N5billion first before we listen to you. Or you go rotten in jail

So, dullards like this still dey Naija!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by SmartchoicesNG: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
you can be JAILED for this post... Seun can be subpoenaed to provide your details... and prolly get arrested and JAILED.

ipobbigot7:
Me i suspected that ABU authority was already compromised even before their VC appeared at the senate floor.

Is not Nigeria where anything can happen overnight?

You Harvard University and London school of Economic coming out to immediately deny Melaye's claim and ABU suddenly entered silent mode, only a fool will not suspect compromise.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by nc201016(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
this Dino na real ronaldino

don't Bleep with sahara reporters oooo
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by duni04(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
tawa89:
Hahahaha convocation list is not an official document and isn't signed by the registrar.So you apply for jobs with convocation list abi? Or you got admitted and cleared for NYSC with convocation list? Some schools haven't even done convocation 10yrs in a decade. Convocation list is as important as a tissue paper pls
Bros that brochure is yet more evidence that he didn't graduate at all, talk less of graduating with a third class.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
misleading! how can sum total of all graduates in the whole Abu in 1999 just 6 second class and2 third class haha, are you saying that is the final list? You don't know how big ABU was it's a city on its own, you think it University of Ede grin

Obviously you don't know how a convocation booklet is sectioned.

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by sweerychick(f): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
duni04:

You look stupid hence your post. I wonder why the person you quoted even replied you. Silly lagoon bound biafran
between the two of you who's more stupid? You quoting my post or him. Go hang yourself if the truth is bitter or better still smash your phone to pieces tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by DlawTECHY(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
grin grin angryyou know that they have wired some people so, expect dogs 'barking you right now Gbou Gbou"

Don't mind the people... They will continue barking...
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Justuceleague2: 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
misleading! how can sum total of all graduates in the whole Abu in 1999 just 6 second class and2 third class haha, are you saying that is the final list? You don't know how big ABU was it's a city on its own, you think it University of Ede grin

There only Adeleke university in Ede, please leave ede out of your comments
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by duni04(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
sweerychick:
between the two of you who's more stupid? You quoting my post or him. Go hang yourself if the truth is bitter or better still smash your phone to pieces tongue
Lousy and ugly biafran child. The bottom of the lagoon awaits you

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Btruth: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wahala yii ma wa po oooo.
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by SmartchoicesNG: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
YOUR DP HIDES UR GRACEFUL HEIGHT..

NB Leave the children of hate and anger alone please!

sweerychick:

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Qriousity(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Alariwo2:

why are you Ibos especially d girls dull like this?

we're talking of certificate forgery here which warrants 10 + years imprisonment you're saying Tinubu
what's the essence of Awo's free education to your people if I may ask
You must be a very deranged zombie. What brought igbo's into this? I don't blame you. Your level of ignorance is something else. As if your oduduwa tradition is any better. Biko si eba puo #spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Babalegba(m): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
faladeSM1132:
go and jump in to the lagoon because of Dino certificate
,,don't forget that he dey chop better money every day and you dey crying
He is chopping your money and your descendants money every day buying useless toys.You are contaminating the Nigerian gene pool,slowpoke,siding with evil doers

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by sweerychick(f): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Alariwo2:

Ssush!

Shut up your mouth and let sane Nigerians talk.. gone are the day of impunity.
Go catwalk for your state's pageant.. that's where you belong
Intellectually lazy thing
you mean insane Nigerians like you that always believe that the world revolves around them hence you must obey and follow their deluded ideology.. Abeg swerve you are a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by charlesucheh(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
So this case trended till now!!! ABU still doing the Foot dragging move when Harvard and others have gone to sleep!!! Oya oga VC! Come and explain this New development! Since the Senate want to be drinking juice on a case as trivial as Certificate authentication.
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Emerituz(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
the list shown is only for those that graduated with third class that same year=55012438:
We have heard from the VC. Case close. A Vice Chancellor of highly respected ABU won't stand so low to ridicule himself on issues that he knows very well can be verified at anytime. So SAHARA should f.u.ckk. off.

If we are to even judge with the list, these are the only people that graduated from 1998-2000 abi? Nonsense..
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Marotzke(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
officialarab:

Am sorry to say but yes it is one of the proofs that you indeed graduated from that university.
I am sorry to say it, but yes you don't know what an official or actionable university document is.
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by MMMscam: 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Apparently Dino didn't toady all the way to Minna to bow, asslick, and kiss IBB's feet for nothing. He's no doubt a monumental fraud but when a national political devil like IBB is calling favors on your behalf, even a road side mechanic can be publicly declared to be a professor of Nanotechnology Engineering by a VC of such an useless university like ABU. If someone applies to my company as a graduate of ABU, hmm, i trust my HR team, that application is automatically going straight into the shredder where it belongs. When OAU, Unilag, UI etc graduands have not finished in the unemployment market, is it a graduate of an academic-fraud-approving university like ABU i will now employ? Never!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by goodnews777: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Honestly, I am confused. Who is telling the truth but does he even need a degree to be a senator?
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by sweerychick(f): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
duni04:

Lousy and ugly biafran child. The bottom of the lagoon awaits you
lol, at least I'm better than you tongue

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Alariwo2: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
sweerychick:
you mean insane Nigerians like you that always believe that the world revolves around them hence you must obey and follow their deluded ideology.. Abeg swerve you are a waste of time.

it's this same you that will defend Dino, defend Saraki and still curse out APC..

Are you lots under a spell or something? can't you just face your freedom fight with your Kuje champions and leave Nigeria's matter for real Nigerians to decide?
sweery my foot.. bitterchick

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Sketchandcraft(m): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
faladeSM1132:
go and jump in to the lagoon because of Dino certificate
,,don't forget that he dey chop better money every day and you dey crying
same certificateless group of company
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by tawa89(f): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bros not everyone is captured on the Matriculation brochure and Convocation brochure.. Unless you are not a Nigerian. convocation list is not a valid document, you can't even present it in court, the official document for a Nigerian graduate is his statement of result till his certificate is ready for collection. Did you present your convocation brochure to your employers as part of your credentials? Nawa for Una! We all don't like Dino, but we shouldn't tell lies and engage in sophistry cos it's Dino
duni04:

Bros that brochure is yet more evidence that he didn't graduate at all, talk less of graduating with a third class.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by Alariwo2: 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tyche:

Go phuck yourself and then sue your prlck afterwards.

Go play with your Aunt's dild.o.. bobrisky junior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Quarrels With A Prison Warder In Court During Trial (Pics) / George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.