Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (61199 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by YeebosAreFools(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Oyind17:
I no like am. How you dey na?
kiss

You never answer my question. Your Shankara wan dey too much.

I wont be surprised if you are an ipob yoot.
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by YeebosAreFools(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
lefulefu:

most of these guys frm political section dem be hardcore tribalists grin

Guy no spoil my show O. Leave us alone.
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by sisisioge: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jammiiee:
U can so see for 2 angry

kiss kiss

grin
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
YeebosAreFools:

Guy no spoil my show O. Leave us alone.
i no spoil anytin grin
carry on cheesy
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by naturefellow(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Stale trend!
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by xcllaxix(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Misleading captions...thought that was a violation of the forum rules?
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by galaxy2020(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
soon the yansh go tire you. only true love can keep a relationship going.
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Profizzy(f): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Is that the reason for the wedding/marriage? My brother your second name is sorry grin
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ijayebonyi(f): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lovely couple
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by SirBlack999(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Safiaa:
Are you blind?
You got what I want?
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by kingthoby1811(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nice one
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by vantage001: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Looks like the woman is already pregnant.
na wa.
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ebubenmuo(f): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
ZarZar:
That bedroom is so beautiful.
na hotel jare
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
ebubenmuo:
na hotel jare

Still beautiful nonetheless. That's like my dream bedroom lol.
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by usamali(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
ZarZar:

are you the other room candidate since u seems to know much about bedroom settings.? grin
ZarZar:

are you the other room candidate since u seems to know much about bedroom settings.?
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
ZarZar:

Still beautiful nonetheless. That's like my dream bedroom lol.
Hey. where have u been

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by arnold123: 12:36am On Apr 22, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:
Uche Izejiobi and her heartthrob are set to tie the knot in few weeks time #Chernie17, but looks like the husband-to-be cannot wait any longer.

See more photos below...

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/man-grabs-and-stares-at-fiancee.html?m=1
maybe he wants to stick his hose up her ass!
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Biggsam01: 3:43am On Apr 22, 2017
enter10mentextra.com
enter10mentextra.com
enter10mentextra.com
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by BALLOSKI: 7:01am On Apr 22, 2017
mazizitonene:
lol....The quest for FP.....

Una wan turn nairaland to pre-wedding photos blog... issorait cool
Na seen de cause am. It's disheartening that old nairalanders like us can't identify out there that we are members of this forum.
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by 99foxxy(f): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2017
Pant.
Re: Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Kobicove(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:
Uche Izejiobi and her heartthrob are set to tie the knot in few weeks time #Chernie17, but looks like the husband-to-be cannot wait any longer.

See more photos below...

Cc: Lalasticlala

Who told you it's because he cannot wait any longer?

Something he has already 'chopped' grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her / Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.