Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense (2833 Views)

Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Ifeanyi Okowa Has The Opportunity To End This "Delta Igbo" Toga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:56am On Mar 28, 2017
modsfucker:

But I have never seen the issues highlighted bin discussed on either Facebook or Twitter. We just want to show our dictatorial tendencies in everything we do.

I am black but I cherish Mark Zuckerberg. Facebook is so flexible. It is so democratic. It tries to replicate a real life interaction between people where people can disagree and even insult one another, it guarantees such freedoms unlike some sites that wants one to come and only form serious no disagreements no insults, no nothing. The other day I referred to someone as dollardinhow and the site automatically changed it to President Muhammad Buhari.... . What nonsense.
Facebook is not so Democratic, by the way. It's a Monarchy. Mark doesn't consult us in anything and even sells our information and snitch on our friends.

My point is, the actions of a few slacks shouldn't be the basis for accepting you are inferior to other races.

For Nairaland what you have is a reflection of the country. The people who run the forum are Nigerians.
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by otitokoroleti: 7:56am On Mar 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
Mynd44, please give this comment the attention it deserves.

Thanks.
Everybody knows that BMC has maggot filled brain!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by Dojupyo(f): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mynd44 op made so much sense. But if mynd44 is to obey this rule u will know Biafrans will finish on this forum. Because it is Ipob members that started it.

Pls open my profile all my threads u see them calling me afonja and ritualist for no reason.
I never insulted the Igbo tribe but I do bring lies and debunk it.

Now if am a Yoruba guy with the way Igbos are abusing me I will start.

Nnamdi Kanu gave them the hate for Yoruba. Evidence my part 2 Biafra expose. YouTube.

This was not existing if u open my profile. I will be saying another thing IPOB are saying another thing laying curses.

Mynd44 put a strict encumbrance to tribalism bigots

The both parties started it.. Whether Zombie or Wailers, whatever name they call themselves..

Seun, should ban those tribal bigots, I used to bash dem for fun, but people may tend to see it as hate, so I stopped.. Wether Igbo or Yoruba, we are one
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by savagefinder: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Facebook is not so Democratic, by the way. It's a Monarchy. Mark doesn't consult us in anything and even sells our information and snitch on our friends.

My point is, the actions of a few slacks shouldn't be the basis for accepting you are inferior to other races.

For Nairaland what you have is a reflection of the country. The people who run the forum are Nigerians.
this guy hasn't heard of the snowden issue that's why he is praising Facebook.. I've learnt to remove all my personal info from there..
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by modsfucker: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

What do we call a leadership regime that doesn't allow people to express their mind again?

Freedom of expression is clearly guaranteed in our constitution as one of the fundamental human rights. So why would someone seeks to deny people that right?
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by Dojupyo(f): 8:03am On Mar 28, 2017
Now, lemme be a bit religious this morning..

Galatians 3:28 says "There's neither Jew nor Greek, there's neither bond nor free, there's neither male nor female(there's neither Igbo or Yoruba), for we are all one in Christ Jesus..

Seun, this tribalism has to end.. It can result to a lot of harm
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by savagefinder: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mynd44 op made so much sense. But if mynd44 is to obey this rule u will know Biafrans will finish on this forum. Because it is Ipob members that started it.

Pls open my profile all my threads u see them calling me afonja and ritualist for no reason.
I never insulted the Igbo tribe but I do bring lies and debunk it.

Now if am a Yoruba guy with the way Igbos are abusing me I will start.

Nnamdi Kanu gave them the hate for Yoruba. Evidence my part 2 Biafra expose. YouTube.

This was not existing if u open my profile. I will be saying another thing IPOB are saying another thing laying curses.

Mynd44 put a strict encumbrance to tribalism bigots
I dont care how many people go..one thing I've learnt is once a nairalander always a nairalander, they will just open alternate accounts..lets do the needful first of all..and purge ourselves of these people.. political arguments are allowed no doubt..but if it becomes a tribal issue..then its a crime..
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2017
savagefinder:
this guy hasn't heard of the snowden issue that's why he is praising Facebook.. I've learnt to remove all my personal info from there..
Exactly. Even if you delete your account or personal info they still have it. The thing is not to join at all or to use it wisely.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2017
modsfucker:

What do we call a leadership regime that doesn't allow people to express their mind again?

Freedom of expression is clearly guaranteed in our constitution as one of the fundamental human rights. So why would someone seeks to deny people that right?
You see, you and I know what to do to minimize the hate and promote expression. I also believe the owners of the forum know too. But they know better.
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by savagefinder: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2017
modsfucker:

freedom of expression? if I should start to insult you now..is that one freedom of expression?
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by irrefragable: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2017
savagefinder:
freedom of expression? if I should start to insult you now..is that one freedom of expression?
please we are not one in Nigeria. And tell the Yorubas to stop taunting our Biafran agitation then there will be no hate or insults and lastly, do support the call for referendum so we can all make our choices on where we all want to be then everyone will be happy and nobody will see anymore reason to be tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by savagefinder: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2017
irrefragable:
please we are not one in Nigeria. And tell the Yorubas to stop taunting our Biafran agitation then there will be no hate or insults and lastly, do support the call for referendum so we can all make our choices on where we all want to be then everyone will be happy and nobody will see anymore reason to be tribalistic.
I am not against you having your country...but tell me..why? I love determination but with a defined course... and any Yoruba that taunts you for wanting to have a break away is not aware of the current trend in the world, talking of Brexit as an example.. when the xenophobic attacks came up in south Africa tell me did they refer to anyone as Igbo or Yoruba? they termed us "Nigerians" and like it or not we are one to the outside world, if you won't accept it then you should start learning to..about your referendum, I support true federalism but I do not support utter division...with true federalism there will be no such thing as "they are cheating me" because Its what you produce that you eat.. nobody is making decisions for you and hence you are the mastermind of your own actions...see we cannot move forward in this country if we do not stop our tribal hatred but I agree on just one, we need to handle this Fulani people
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by sarrki(m): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2017
otitokoroleti:
Everybody knows that BMC has maggot filled brain!

If you lack decorum

this is not a market place

be guided by rules of the forum

Don't insult people here
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by otitokoroleti: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2017
sarrki:

[s]If you lack decorum

this is not a market place

be guided by rules of the forum

Don't insult people here[/s]
STFU BLOODY BMC! I never mentioned u in my first post on this but u quickly rushed to quote my post & tagged ur papa as wailer!
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by ZelibeKristien: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2017
irrefragable:

You are not honest. You Igbos will open a thread and start your comment with " afonja will be crying now, " afonja will avoid this thread. " afonja this and that. Yet you want the so called afonjas to keep shut while you insult them, hypocrisy is not good for your health bro.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by irrefragable: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2017
savagefinder:
I am not against you having your country...but tell me..why? I love determination but with a defined course... and any Yoruba that taunts you for wanting to have a break away is not aware of the current trend in the world, talking of Brexit as an example.. when the xenophobic attacks came up in south Africa tell me did they refer to anyone as Igbo or Yoruba? they termed us "Nigerians" and like it or not we are one to the outside world, if you won't accept it then you should start learning to..about your referendum, I support true federalism but I do not support utter division...with true federalism there will be no such thing as "they are cheating me" because Its what you produce that you eat.. nobody is making decisions for you and hence you are the mastermind of your own actions...see we cannot move forward in this country if we do not stop our tribal hatred but I agree on just one, we need to handle this Fulani people
do you realize tagging a section of this country as Nigerians is an insult to them?

Do you also realize that telling them to help move the so-called country forward is a higher insult?

Do you still realize that telling them not to hate a country that killed it's people for agitating for self-determination is the highest insult?

Please if you really want to campaign against hate and tribalism, you should start by campaigning for a referendum. When everybody goes their different ways the hate and tribalism will stop. You can only cure an ailment by starting from the root cause.
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by irrefragable: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

You are not honest. You Igbos will open a thread and start your comment with " afonja will be crying now, " afonja will avoid this thread. " afonja this and that. Yet you want the so called afonjas to keep shut while you insult them, hypocrisy is not good for your health bro.
brother it's a catch 22 situation. Yorubas would be the first to open a thread that denigrates the igbos or when they see a thread that does so, the first twenty comments would be them doing the hate-thing. But that is by the side now, we are talking of how to end the tribalistic talk. Support referendum so we can all go our separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by Jetleeee: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2017
Blah blah blah cheesy

I see some people trying to play Mother Theresa here and I'm like

These are people whose post histories are filled with Afonja this Afonja that and even dash their fellow ipob thugs likes in the background. They too want to talk about tribalism cos they've been feeling the heat of recent. We know y'all lol

P.S: This isn't the first time someone is opening this kind of thread. Dig through the ones that were created in the past and see what ipob thugs posted on them

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by ZelibeKristien: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2017
irrefragable:
brother it's a catch 22 situation. Yorubas would be the first to open a thread that denigrates the igbos or when they see a thread that does so, the first twenty comments would be them doing the hate-thing. But that is by the side now, we are talking of how to end the tribalistic talk. Support referendum so we can all go our separate ways.

How is anyone holding you from going? Yoruba leaders have been the one supporting your going, the likes of FFK, Fayose, Soyinka e.t.c. The Soyinka you all denigrate and insult daily was jailed cos of your biafra. Your leaders are your problems not Yoruba people that dont even care.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by savagefinder: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
irrefragable:
do you realize tagging a section of this country as Nigerians is an insult to them?

Do you also realize that telling them to help move the so-called country forward is a higher insult?

Do you still realize that telling them not to hate a country that killed it's people for agitating for self-determination is the highest insult?

Please if you really want to campaign against hate and tribalism, you should start by campaigning for a referendum. When everybody goes their different ways the hate and tribalism will stop. You can only cure an ailment by starting from the root cause.

u just ignored my questions and then started forming heart speech on my head.. see I can't stop you from insulting.. of you want tribalism and hate to continue, then you can't continue to support it..but remember I have my report button..before this era was there anything like this one this site? from where did all these hate spring from? you are telling me to move for a referendum, for what cause? I have just asked you.. why do you want your own country? what are the reasons? and u didn't even bring forth an answer..why are you agitating? why are you protesting for your country?..
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by savagefinder: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jetleeee:
Blah blah blah cheesy

I see some people trying to play Mother Theresa here and I'm like

These are people whose post histories are filled with Afonja this Afonja that and even dash their fellow ipob thugs likes in the background. They too want to talk about tribalism cos they've been feeling the heat of recent. We know y'all lol

P.S: This isn't the first time someone is opening this kind of thread. Dig through the ones that were created in the past and see what ipob thugs posted on them

wait...for your sake I just hope this infatuations are not meant for me! let's go through all your post and let's see the ones that need reporting
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by Jetleeee: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by savagefinder: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jetleeee:

1. I didn't even mention anyone's name. Na guilty conscience dey worry you. You know yourself

2. I don't know you. This is the first time I'm even seeing your moniker and I could care less whether you're a tribalist or not

3. I've never denied being a tribalist. If you go through my post history, you'll find a lot of Anti-shitgbo posts there.
I'm not a hypocrite like y'all. I don't play victim.
smh.. "I didn't even mention anyone's name".. the normal excuse..
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by donratcock: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
I love this thread not for anything but for the fact that most comments contradicts the op's appeal
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by savagefinder: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
donratcock:
I love this thread not for anything but for the fact that most comments contradicts the op's appeal
lol..like wtf? some people sha
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by Jetleeee: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
savagefinder:
smh.. "I didn't even mention anyone's name".. the normal excuse..

Oh! Sorry, I just realized you're the OP. Well..tbh, the post wasn't directed at you, It was directed at 3 other posters. I cosign your thread 100% but then again, it's all falling on deaf ears. Threads like this have been created in the past.

Like I always say, If they (they know themselves) sheath their swords, we'll sheath ours. I'm not earning a dime from this after all.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by simpleseyi: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Amarabae:
With The level of hatred shown in the social media, a replica of Rwanda genocide may be loading.

Yes, in Biafra land. Not in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dojupyo:

The both parties started it.. Whether Zombie or Wailers, whatever name they call themselves..

Seun, should ban those tribal bigots, I used to bash dem for fun, but people may tend to see it as hate, so I stopped.. Wether Igbo or Yoruba, we are one
IGBO I'd different from yoruba so we are not one and can never be
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by irrefragable: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
savagefinder:
u just ignored my questions and then started forming heart speech on my head.. see I can't stop you from insulting.. of you want tribalism and hate to continue, then you can't continue to support it..but remember I have my report button..before this era was there anything like this one this site? from where did all these hate spring from? you are telling me to move for a referendum, for what cause? I have just asked you.. why do you want your own country? what are the reasons? and u didn't even bring forth an answer..why are you agitating? why are you protesting for your country?..
bro, you need to realize I'm only proffering solutions to the problems highlighted by your thread.

Also i wonder how you could manage to still ask that question when the Internet abounds with videos of Unarmed Biafran protesters who were shot in cold blood.
But nevertheless i will still give you a few reasons to your question.

irrefragable :
First and foremost a lot of developments will come to my land as a result of the infrastructures that will be built in my country eg airports, seaports etc
Secondly all appointments will be on merits, no longer quota system where someone who is not deserving of a job gets selected because of federal character
Third i get to secure my land and borders against fulani herdsmen invasion.
Fourth i get to practice a system of government where every region controls their resources not a system where some are being spoon - fed from the sweat of others.
Fifth i get to share my country with people of like minds. Sometimes when i get to hear of people marrying ten year-olds or killing in the name of one bloody religion, i ask myself how come i to be of the same nation with such as these.
Sixth i get to say the 3million Biafrans who died didn't be for nothing. to
how
Seventh i get to tell the northerners with their born to rule mentality and dreams of spreading islam and dipping the quran in the Atlantic to go to hell.
Anyway
Eight i get to stay away from tribalism and the hate i get from yorubas and hausas daily in Nigeria.
Ninth i get to tell lord lugard and his British rogues that's they can't determine my fate.
There are lots more but manage these few ones for now.
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by donratcock: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
savagefinder:
lol..like wtf? some people sha
The truth is that most of us are not tribalists in real life
We attack yorubas or should I say afonjas for fun
Take me for example i have had intimate relations with yoruba girls some are good in bed one of my staffs is from Ede in osun state one of my close friends is from Ogbomosho in oyo state infact i stay in his hotel whenever I visit lagos i like fayose he is a great yoruba leader who every Yoruba must worship
From the above can you call me a tribalist no
The problem is that I can't sit by and watch anyone no matter his tribe insult my people without putting the person in his place no matter who he is

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by Jetleeee: 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
donratcock:

The truth is that most of us are not tribalists in real life
We attack yorubas or should I say afonjas for fun
Take me for example i have had intimate relations with yoruba girls some are good in bed one of my staffs is from Ede in osun state one of my close friends is from Ogbomosho in oyo state infact i stay in his hotel whenever I visit lagos i like fayose he is a great yoruba leader who every Yoruba must worship

From the above can you call me a tribalist no
The problem is that I can't sit by and watch anyone no matter his tribe insult my people without putting the person in his place no matter who he is

Tori Tori..Toori. Once upon a time, time time.

The title of my story is "I have black friends so I cannot be racist" grin cheesy

Man, own up to the fact that you're a tribalist. All these I have Yi-bo/Yoruba friends stories are stale

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu / Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man / No Single Major Infrastructure Was Completed Under PDP In 10 Years- Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.