Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense (2830 Views)

Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Ifeanyi Okowa Has The Opportunity To End This "Delta Igbo" Toga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by savagefinder: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
irrefragable:
bro, you need to realize I'm only proffering solutions to the problems highlighted by your thread.

Also i wonder how you could manage to still ask that question when the Internet abounds with videos of Unarmed Biafran protesters who were shot in cold blood.
But nevertheless i will still give you a few reasons to your question.

irrefragable :
First and foremost a lot of developments will come to my land as a result of the infrastructures that will be built in my country eg airports, seaports etc
Secondly all appointments will be on merits, no longer quota system where someone who is not deserving of a job gets selected because of federal character
Third i get to secure my land and borders against fulani herdsmen invasion.
Fourth i get to practice a system of government where every region controls their resources not a system where some are being spoon - fed from the sweat of others.
Fifth i get to share my country with people of like minds. Sometimes when i get to hear of people marrying ten year-olds or killing in the name of one bloody religion, i ask myself how come i to be of the same nation with such as these.
Sixth i get to say the 3million Biafrans who died didn't be for nothing. to
how
Seventh i get to tell the northerners with their born to rule mentality and dreams of spreading islam and dipping the quran in the Atlantic to go to hell.
Anyway
Eight i get to stay away from tribalism and the hate i get from yorubas and hausas daily in Nigeria.
Ninth i get to tell lord lugard and his British rogues that's they can't determine my fate.
There are lots more but manage these few ones for now.
for the 1st time..someone just gave me tangible reasons..nice one bro..I will push for a referendum as promised..
Re: Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense by donratcock: 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jetleeee:

Tori Tori..Toori once upon a time, time time.

The title of my story is "I have black friends so I cannot be racist" grin cheesy

Man, own up to the fact that you're a tribalist. All these I have Yi-bo/Yoruba friends stories are stale

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Akwa Ibom Senator Godswill Akpabio Dumps PDP For APC, Obasanjo, T / Which Igbo Presidential Candidate Can You Vote For As A Non Southeasterner? / We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.